Sonamy Stories//Once Upon a T...

By KatrinaDigal

Requests are always open! Except for Carnal or erotic requests , though I will accept Fluffs. Have a Good Day... More

🔱Requests Are Open!🔱
😏She's Mine 2😝🌺

😏She's Mine 1😝🌺

154 7 5
By KatrinaDigal

Welcome Back! This is the first story that my Sister , KyraAnneEDigal 🌹 requested. Check out her Sonamy Stories and follow her!😀

Sonic characters have different attitudes here! So , don't be confused!
Now , Let's start! 🌺

Quick notification for you Guys! I'm not really familiar of Sonic Characters , but I still watch Sonic sometimes.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Amy's P.O.V

Then the Princess and the Prince lived happily , ever after.
I closed the Book I was reading earlier.
Hmm , a Princess in love with her Prince? Seems like a Joke to me.

The Bell had just rung. It's time to go to Class.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Walking , walking , walking and...here I am!

I opened the Door to see Mr. Comei , he's already there. He was discussing about our New Project this Semester.

With embarrassment , I hurriedly ran to my Seat. Then , started listening , while smiling awkwardly.

That then , Mr. Comei started to explain again. While , I'm there , still smiling.

I plucked my Books and notebook from my Bag. I looked around the Class , and I spotted Sally sitting with Blaze and Rouge.

Sally saw me , and waved at me , smiling.

I waved back.

My eyes started to sparkle⭐️. I remembered the Dare Sally is going to do.

She is going to confess to Sonic her feelings!⭐️

YASS! MY OTP!!

1 hour later~
Ring~~

At last!
I shouted inside my Head. Lunch time!
The best thing about Lunch every Friday is that , they serve Donuts and Pizza! WHICH I SOO LOVE CHOCOLATE FROSTED DONUTS!🍩

Everyone ran towards the Door , leaving me and the other Girls inside the Classroom.

I walked over to them.

"Hey Amy! Sally is SO NOT ready for the Dare! She's blushing so hard RN!" , Rouge teased.

"Rouge! Stop it!" , Sally blushed.

"I know right? Sally's blushing!" , Blaze also teased.

"Okay guys , that's Enough. Sally needs to eat , or she will faint when she's going to do it!" , I said.

"Fine." , Rouge gave us a Poker face.

At The Cafeteria~

We walked in.

"Your so not Going to believe this! Cream is dating Tails! And Tails is older than her by 3 years! Can't you believe that?" , Rouge gossiped.

"Not really. I mean , Age doesn't really matter does it?" , Blaze snapped.

"That's so NOT sexy!" , Rouge dramatically said.

We laughed it off. I guess even when they're fighting , they're still the funniest pair of BFF's!

We ordered food from the Lunch Lady's who where serving Lunch , and guess what.

ITS DONUT AND PIZZA FRIDAY! 🍕🍩

As usual , I ordered A Donut , A Pizza and a carton of Milk. This is My usual Friday Lunch! YUM!

We sat down on our table and started to blabber about any New Gossips about the School Couples.

Sonic's P.O.V

I'm surprised on who walked inside the Cafeteria. It's that Pink Hedgehog and her friends.

I mean , she's cute and all but....we never really talked. Heck! I don't even know her name!

I must sound like a complete Idiot right now.
I mean , a girl like her would never like me.

Everyone says that Im a Bad Playboy. Which , every Girl in this School , has a crush on me. Because they say that they like Playboys? That confuses me a lot.

"Sonic? Sonic? Are you daydreaming again? Ever since you saw that chick over there , you've been acting kinda strange when she's around..." , Knuckles questioned.

"Nah , not really. She's pretty but we don't even talk that much." , I lied.

"That's clearly a Lie. Yesterday , you told us that you have been crushing on Amy Rose. And now , you lied about it." , Tails said.

"Well , I suppose that's true. But you guess that Wrong , Tails and Knuckles." , I said.

"So , Sonic. What's the truth?" , Tails sarcastically asked me.

"Well...."

"Well what?"

"I-I don't know...."

"Hmm , fine. We'll let you off the hook this time." , Knuckles said.

Ring~~

"Oh! There's the bell! Gotta go!" , I said as I hurriedly ran towards my Next Class.

Meanwhile~

Third Person's P.O.V

"Geez. Why wouldn't Sonic admit that he's in love? I mean , if I was , I would really admit it." , Knuckles said.

"Well , are you?" , Tails asked sarcastically.

"Wha- , Hey! What do you mean!!" , Knuckles shouted.

"Nothing. I was just checking. Anyways , I have to go now. Cream is waiting for me for our Next Class." , Tails said.

"Okay wow. Your gonna leave your Bestfriend?" , Knuckles cried jokingly.

"How about you get a Girlfriend first , then you'll understand." , Tails snapped.

Sonic's P.O.V

I walked inside my next class , Math. I walked over to my seat and got my phone out from my Pocket , then I texted Knuckles and Tails. Until...wait , what is this?

I received a Message from....a stranger?

Hi! I'm your Schoolmate!😉

Winky face? Really?

Oh. Who are you then?

I'm not supposed to tell. But , can we meet at the Cafe that's close to the School?

Okay? What time?

Dismissal. See you there! 😉✌🏻️

"Mr. Hedgehog , I supposed you are busy Texting somebody on your phone." Sr. Leon said in annoyance.

"I'm sorry Sr. It won't happen again." , I said.

"Good." , Sr. Leon said.

The Girls giggled. Ugh.

One girl suddenly patted my hand. I looked at her.

"What?" , I said annoyed.

"Nothing sweetie." , she smirked.

She continued to pat my hand , until she held it tightly.

"Okay , can you please stop?"

"But , Sweetie. Aren't you and I a thing now?"

"What are you talking about!? Obviously not!"

I pulled my hand away from her.

"Now , please stop talking to me. I'm not interested."

"Hmp!"

Ugh. Girls like her are so annoying.

"Okay class! You will be grouped into 4. You're free to choose who you want." , Sr. Leon ordered. Yeah , he's that type of Guy who acts like he is the General of this Classroom , or let's say this Kingdom;).

Just then , everyone stood. Picked their Partners. It happened so quickly that I am left there standing like a Confused Baby.

"Hey....Can we be grouped?" , someone asked behind me , shyly.

I  turned around to see the Girl I said who's cute.

Wow. Even at this close. She's so cute!

"Hi. I'm Amy Rose. I'm your Biology Classmate." , She smiled.

Oh.

"O-oh! I've never seen you before in Sr. Leon's class." , I said.

"That's because I'm a new student , and I always have appointments during this hour. Luckily , I'm available." , she blushed from embarrassment.

Wow. This is awkward.

"O-okay. Amy? Nice to meet you! H-how about we choose our other Groupmates?" , I asked.

Gosh. Why am I stuttering?

"Oh." , she mumbled.

Amy's P.O.V

I can't believe this! He's so rude!

For 10 minutes , We were discussing about the Project that Sr. Leon told us to submit next month.

But look what he's doing! He's just looking at his Phone!😡

I coughed to get his attention. He's not looking.

I coughed again , and this time , louder.

Still not.

Our other Group mates are looking at Sonic , making weird faces.

I coughed again and this time much louder , "About the Project!"

Sonic looked at me weirdly , "What?"

"You were not listening!" , I scolded him.

"Im sorry , but You're not my Mother." , he said in a straight face.

"That does not mean you don't have to listen!"

"Well , I'm sorry Miss. But I'm busy texting someone much more Important!"

"We're not allowed to use Phones during Class!"

"Meh."

"Mr. Sonic , what's that?" , someone asked behind us.

We turned our heads. Sr. Leon.

"Oh , um sir. I was just showing Amy the Pictures!"

"What kind of Picture's?"

"It's for the Project!" , I butted in.

Sonic looked at me with shock.

"Oh , I suppose. Very well , Mr. Sonic. I hope you do better in this semester." , Sr. Leon smiled.

And now , he walked away.

Ring~~

The bell rang. I almost left the Classroom but-

"What did you do that for?"

I turned my head.

"I don't want anyone to fail this semester. Especially you , Sonic."

"Wow" , I smirked. "What a bold thing to say , so now you like me?"

"Of course not!" , I blushed from embarrassment.

He laughed.

"I didn't notice how cute you are Amy." , he smiled.

Sure thing , this guy is playing with me.

"Whatever." , I walked away.

It's dismissal time. Everyone's going home.

I met with the Squad at the front of the school.

"So , how's your day with Sonic? Is he nice? What does he like? Do he likes cookies?" , Sally asked me nonstop.

"No. He didn't tell me everything. It's the first time we met. You do know that I have Appointments at that time , right?" , I said.

"Maybe?" , she grinned.

Everyday , me and Sally walk home together. Because we live in the same block.

Then , we saw him. Sonic , he's talking to...

Rouge?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

See you next time everyone!

☺️

Vote and Follow~
Next: 😏She's Mine 2😝🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...