Elliot Meets World ( season 1...

By NutellaEmpress

My version of girls meets world where Elliot Matthews is Riley's twin brother. Cover Credit: @-lucyistyping More

Changing a few things as well as update by tonight
Elliot Meets World
Elliot Meets Girl
Elliot Meets Sneak Attack
Elliot Meets Father
Elliot Meets The Truth
Elliot Meets The Dork Side
Elliot Meets Maya's Mother
Elliot Meets Little Ms. Einstein
Elliot Meets 1961
Elliot Meets World: Of Terror
Elliot Meets The Forgotten
Elliot Meets Flaws
Elliot Meets Friendship
New Book
Elliot Meets Mature Riley
Elliot Meets Home For the Holidays
Credit Where it is Due
I'm Sorry
New Username
New Book
New Book + Update is on its way
Elliot Meets Game Night
New Book
New Book
New Book
New Book
Cover Shop + Update coming soon
Elliot Meets Master Plan
Elliot Meets Farkle's Choice
New Book
Elliot Meets Moving On
Q& A+ Don't hate any characters
Elliot Meets Demolition

Elliot Meets Crazy Hat

3K 83 28
By NutellaEmpress

Subway Station

Elliot, Maya, and Riley were coming in from the rain. They were wearing garbage bags. Elliot and Maya threw theirs.

They saw 'Crazy Hat' Subway Lady was observing everybody.

"There she is again." Riley pointed out.

"Crazy Hat's always here," Maya spoke up.

"What do you think her deal is Former movie star? Olympic figure skater?" Riley wondered.

"Bum on a bench." Elliot declared.

'But look at how she looks at everyone. What goes on in a head like hers? I guess we'll never know." Riley sighed.

Elliot and Maya smirked at each other.

"Hey, Crazy Hat! What goes on in your head?!" They yelled in unions.

Crazy Hat stared at them.

"And a new adventure begins." Riley took a deep breath.

"You, you and you, c'mere! I'll teach you about life." Crazy Hat told them to sit next to her.

Maya sat next to her. Elliot was about to but Riley pulled him back.

"Can't. Stranger. You want us to sit on the bench, we're gonna need three forms of identification." Riley told her.

"Oh come on." Elliot rolled his eyes.

"Trust me. I know who she is. She's alright." The cop told her.

"See Riles." Elliot smiled and sat next to Maya.

"Ok, copper." Riley saluted and sat on the other side of Crazy Hat.

"Hey! That's officer copper to you." He saluted back.

"Mornin', Evelyn. Never gonna stop rainin', is it?" The cop asked Crazy Hat.

"That's okay, Eugene. These two little dollies and hunk are about to give me one of their designer ponchos." Crazy Hat told him.

"They're garbage bags, Eugene. But you have to put a hole for your head." Riley told him.

"Ah, so you can breathe." The cop nodded.

"So the garbageman doesn't throw you out right Riles?" Elliot smirked.

Riley blushed embarrassed.

"Yep, that happened." Maya nodded.

"I was yelling, but he didn't care." Riley shook her head.

"El and I rescued her from the truck," Maya told him.

"They chased me all the way to 33rd street." Riley smiled.

"Wow, now that is a friend. Me? I don't Chase nobody for nothin'." The cop told them.

"What if I stole a banana?" Maya asked.

"I'd be very disappointed in you." The cop gave her a disappointed look.

"Okay." Maya sighed and looked down.

"Shame on you Maya!" Elliot scolded.

"I'm sorry." Maya apologized.

"I have observed you three are good friends. You two are twins and you hunk are in love with blondey." Crazy Hat told them.

"Don't miss a thing, do you, Crazy Hat?" Elliot said half impressed and half creeped out.

"No, I don't. Now you're about to be late for school, and I'm about to be late for addressing The United Nations." She smiled.

"The United Nations?" Elliot raised an eyebrow.

"Have a good day. Be good people, learn all you can, " with that Crazy Hat left.

"How does that happen to someone? Do you think that could ever happen to us?" Riley asked.

Just then a stranger gave Riley a dollar.

"Well, that answers that." Elliot laughed.

"Well, at least nothing worse than that could ever happen."  Maya tried to stay positive.

Just then the garbageman threw Riley in the garbage.

"Maya! Elliot!" Riley yelled.

They picked up their bags and got up to follow the garbageman.

"Maya? Elliot?" Riley questioned.

"Okay." Maya nodded.

Elliot rolled his eyes.
______________________________________

History Class

"Belgium, 1831." Cory began.

"No!" Riley butted In.

Cory looked at her weirdly and began again.

"In 1831, Belgium-"

"No!" Riley cut him off again.

"Riley?" Cory questioned.

"What's my thing?" Riley asked.

"What's your thing?" Cory questioned.

"What am I going to be, dad? Am I gonna be okay?" Riley asked worriedly.

"Riley, listen to me very carefully," Cory told her.

"Okay." Riley nodded.

"In 1831, Belgium declared its independence from the Netherlands," Cory informed.

"What will people be thinking of me if I end up living in a subway?" Riley asked worriedly.

"What if we both end up living in the subway?" Elliot began questioning worried.

"What if nothing happens for them, sir? They can't end up like that. They're my meal ticket!" Maya exclaimed.

"What the? I just saw you three at breakfast!" Cory was extremely confused.

Farkle began speaking in Dutch.

"Calm down, Farkle. You're speaking in Dutch again." Cory told him.

Farkle slapped himself and began speaking in Spanish.

"No, no, no. You slapped yourself way too hard. You went all the way to Spanish." Cory told him.

Farkle slapped himself again.

"My education should not be based on your children's moods," Farkle spoke up.

"Neither should mine, but it is! Guys, a daughter asks her father, 'what's my thing?' And his son begins to worry about what's going to happen to him. These questions and worries will resonate in the hearts of all parents from the moment they are brought up until the day their children feel comfortable in the world. Pretty soon you're all going to join the workforce. What's your thing? What do you aspire to? How will you affect people? That's the only history that matters."  Cory told the class.

"Thank you, daddy." Riley smiled.

"Thank you, daddy." Elliot copied Riley.

"Thank you, daddy." Farkle whimpered.

"All right, guys, tell you what. Let's split the class into two separate businesses and see how you do for yourselves. We'll see if anyone's got anything to worry about, okay?" Cory looked at his children.

"Excellent. What will our companies be?" Farkle smirked.

"Doesn't matter. Uh, muffins, okay? You two are going to be 'Riley and Farkle's muffins.' That'll be your thing for the week."  Cory told them as he grabbed a muffin from his desk.

"I already got my thing. Riley's gonna be a success and I'm gonna sponge off her until she gets sick of me. After that, I'll just marry Elliot for his money." Maya smirked.

"I'm okay with that!" Elliot smiled.

"I will never get sick of you." Riley smiled.

"I am set for life!" Maya laid back relaxed.

"But you're still going to marry me right?" Elliot asked.

"We'll see," Maya smirked.

"All right, let's get out there and make some money cash, cabbage, cheddah-cheeeze!" Farkle said in a jersey accent.

"Those are your values, Farkle?" Cory questioned.

"What else should a company value but profits?" Farkle asked.

"If I had a company, I'd treat my employees well and make sure we did right by our customers,"  Lucas spoke up.

"You are everything that's wrong with this country," Farkle told him.

Lucas looked offended.

"Then you do have a company, Lucas. 'Hart, Matthews, and Friar muffins'."  Cory announced the other team.

"Do I have to be on heehaw's team?"  Elliot groaned.

Lucas looked offended.

Cory chuckled.

"So these two competing companies will hire the rest of you guys as employees. Everyone else in school will be your customers. Let's see what happens." Cory smiled.

"Here's what happens, we crush you," Maya smirked at Farkle.

"We will be bajillionaires, and you will eat your words using plastic cutlery," Farkle smirked.

"You're cute when you're menacing," Maya smirked.

"I don't know what to do now," Farkle said innocently.

"I know," Maya smirked.

Elliot chuckled.

The bell rang and everybody but Farkle left.

"What?" Cory questioned.

"Belgium. Let's go." Farkle clapped.

"Get out," Cory ordered.

"Okay, " with that Farkle left.
______________________________________

Matthews Apartment. Living room/kitchen.

Topanga was doing work when Auggie came up to her.

"It's time for you to pay me." Auggie held out his hand.

"What would I be paying you for?" Topanga chuckled.

"I don't know. You pay Elly and Riley." Auggie shrugged.

"I give Elliot and Riley an allowance because they do chores. What do you do?" Topanga asked.

"You're lookin' at it." Auggie smiled.

"Okay, here is a nickel." Topanga gave him a nickel.

"Is this a joke?" Auggie questioned.

"What do you think you're worth, Auggie?" Topanga asked.

"I think I'm worth $3.49 plus tax," Auggie told her really fast.

"Well, that sounds like the price of something. And you know that somebody's birthday is coming up, don't you?" Topanga smiled.

"Maybe I do." Auggie smiled.

"Then you are about 200 times cuter than I thought." Topanga gave him 10 dollars.

"Wow, 10 bucks! I'm gonna go roll around in this!" Auggie began to leave.

"I like chocolate!" Topanga yelled.

"Me too!" Auggie replied.

Topanga shrugged it off and smiled.

______________________________________

The next day

The two companies were open now. Hart, Matthews, and Friar sold very few muffins whereas Riley and Farkle's were almost sold out.

"Yay!...Yay!" Riley cheered every time they sold a muffin.

"Last muffin from this batch," Farkle announced.

The buyers groaned.

"Why are their muffins so white?" Maya questioned.

"I can find out." Elliot narrowed his eyes.

"No! We will not find out their recipe. That's cheating. Companies with good values don't cheat." Lucas said sternly.

"Open your eyes cowboy this isn't the Wild West. Over here successful businesses don't have good values. People who play dirty win. And I want to win!" Elliot yelled in his face.

Lucas looked startled by Elliot's outburst.

"One dollar." Riley smiled at the customer.

She gave the money and Riley grabbed the money and was about to give the muffin when Farkle grabbed it.

"Hold on. I don't think so." Farkle pulled the muffin back.

"What are you doing, Farkle?" Riley was confused.

"It's the law of supply and demand, Riley. We supply, they demand. Let's find out what our last muffin is worth to them." Farkel raised the muffin high.

"Dollar and a quarter!" Darby yelled.

"$1.50!" Sarah yelled.

"Hey!" Elliot yelled in order to their attention.

Everybody looked at the other company.

"What's so great about their muffins?" Maya asked.

"We've got plenty of muffins right here." Lucas pointed to the muffins.

"$2.00," Darby said desperately.

"$2.50!" Sarah yelled.

"I'll give you my brother!" Darby yelled.

Everybody looked at her weirdly.
______________________________________

History Class
The two companies were about to tell their progress report

"All right, progress reports. What's up in make-believe corporate America?" Cory asked.

"We started with 100 muffins, made each with all-natural and organic ingredients."  Elliot was the first to speak.

"And you selected these ingredients because?" Cory asked.

"Because that's the right and responsible thing to do." Maya nodded.

"You really believe that?"  Cory asked with a small smile.

"I dunno! You spend a day with this guy." Maya pointed to Lucas in annoyance.

Lucas looked annoyed.

"So far we've sold 14 muffins at a dollar each," Lucas informed.

"Okay, how much do they cost you?" Cory asked.

"They didn't cost us anything to make," Lucas admitted.

"How's that possible?" Cory asked confused.

"My mother bought them for us," Lucas told him.

"Cowboy's a mommy's boy," Elliot smirked.

Lucas glared at Elliot.

'She wanted us to sell healthy food." Lucas defended his mother.

"How's that workin' out for us so far, huckleberry?" Maya asked annoyed.

"As soon as we sell them all, I'll pay her back," Lucas said in a terrible whisper.

Elliot rolled his eyes.

"I stand by our product, sir." Lucas smiled.

"So do I." Maya sarcastically smiled and stood by a bunch of muffin baskets.

"We have no choice. They're literally everywhere." Elliot stated annoyed.

"How are your profits, Friar?" Farkle smirked.

"Let me teach my class, Farkle, okay? I decide what to say and when I'm gonna say it, and I decide who to call on and what I'm gonna ask them." Cory said annoyed.

"How are my profits, Friar?" Lucas guessed.

"Yes." Cory sighed.

"Well, I have those right here, sir." Lucas opened up a file and was quiet for a moment.

"Just say it," Elliot told him.

"None," Lucas mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what?" Farkle put his hand behind hid ear.

"None," Lucas said louder.

"And it's not right, sir. Our muffins are good for you." Lucas argued.

"I'm sorry, what?" Farkle repeated his actions.

"None!" Lucas yelled.

"We can't even give them away." Maya threw a muffin to her classmates and they threw it back. It hit her on the forehead.

"All right, let's talk about a real make-believe company. Farkle's muffins!" Farkle announced as he and Riley got up and pushed Elliot, Lucas, and Maya out of the way.

"Riley and Farkle's muffins." Riley corrected.

"Yeah, keep tellin' yourself that. Unlike our competitors, our profits are through the roof, and so are our employees." Farkle pointed to the class.

Cory saw the entire class was shaking.

"Why are they like that?" Cory questioned.

"They ate the product, sir," Farkle told him.

"Riley?" Cory questioned.

"Everybody seems to like our muffins, dad." Riley smiled.

"Oh, my sweet innocent child. Can't you see why?" Cory asked.

"Because they're filled with love." Riley smiled innocently.

"I don't think that's what they're filled with, Riley." Cory shook his head.

"Yeah. Why do they come out so white, Farkle?" Elliot raised an eyebrow.

"Because they're 100% carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen,"  Farkle smirked.

"Uh, explain that to the non-scientists, Farkle," Cory told him.

"Sugar! They're all sugar! Just one big sugar cube!" Farkle said in an awful jersey accent.

"What? Ours are oatmeal, honey, and locally-harvested berries." Lucas gave him a look.

"Farkle, you said all-natural." Riley gave him a look.

"Sugar!" Farkle yelled in a jersey accent.

"You said organic."

"Sugar!"

"You said delicious."

"Sugar!" The entire class yelled.

"Farkle, we're a business. Businesses do not just mislead their customers to make a little bit of money!" Riley argued.

"Ha-aaaa!" Farkle laughed in her face.

"We're done for, Farkle. These muffins are pure evil"' Riley held the muffin in her hand.

"Are you gonna eat that because if you're not gonna eat that I would eat that right now is what I would do is I would eat that right now is what I would do," Darby said really fast.

"You know how you succeed, Riley? You give the people what they want. That's why we're a success-" Farkle took a muffin from Elliot threw it at the class who threw it back and it hit Maya on the forehead.

"-and they're not," Farkle smirked.

"This isn't fair, Mr. Matthews! El and I had to listen to Lucas and his mother talk about 'Good eatin' and 'wholesome livin' and 'the natural cornucopia of the earth's bounty.'."  Maya said annoyed.

"Have you ever even heard me talk?" Lucas asked.

"Huh-hur-rrrr!" Maya yelled in his face.

"Wow!" Lucas exclaimed.

"While these two just poured sugar into a muffin cup. It isn't fair!" Maya argued.

"What isn't fair?" Cory asked.

"That I'm not on their team!" Elliot whined.

"Guys, what we did isn't okay. But I didn't know and I'm not going down for this. I'll talk-"  Riley began.

"To who? To everyone who loves our muffins? Enjoy the taste of success, Riley. It's sweet." Farkle smirked.

"Not to me. I have a very bitter taste in my mouth." Riley glared at him.

"You must've eaten one of ours." Maya held the organic muffin.

"Guys, you played fair. We didn't. We have no integrity. You do.'" Riley argued.

"And what does that get them? We can buy and sell their business. In fact, I like the sound of that. Yeah! I propose a merger between Riley and Farkle's muffins and Hart, Matthews and Friar muffins." Farkle announced.

"Why the merger, Farkle?" Cory asked.

"We both have what we each need, Mr. Matthews. We have profits. They have integrity. I'm buyin' it!" Farkle exclaimed.

"My integrity is not for sale," Lucas told him.

"Mine is." Maya raised her hand.

"Count me in." Elliot smiled.

"Are you kidding me!" Lucas yelled and Elliot and Maya.

"We owe your mother a hundred bucks," Elliot argued.

"Put 'er there, partner!" Lucas shook his hand.

"Our new company will be called 'Farkle.' Your names are no longer part of the company." Farkle told Riley.

"Why not?" Riley asked.

"What's the first thing that happens after a merger, daddy?" Farkle looked at Cory while pointing at Riley.

"What's the first thing that happens after a merger, daddy?" Riley repeated the question while pointing at herself.

"Downsizing. When two companies come together, employees become vulnerable." Cory informed.

"Don't tell him!" Riley gave her father a look.

"Uh, Riley, I think he already knows," Cory told her.

Farkle switched the name tag from Mr. Matthews to Farkle.

"Lucas, fire half of the company. Start with Riley and Maya." Farkle laid in Cory's chair relaxed.

"Why do I have to do that?" Lucas asked.

"Because you're all full of that Texas 'gee willikers' hooey. You charm people. So you'll be the face of the company and I'll be the behind-the-scenes hermit genius."  Farkle smirked.

'"What about me?" Elliot asked.

"You'll take over the company when I die," Farkle told him.

"Cool." Elliot smiled.

"Mr. Matthews?" Lucas looked at Cory.

"How do you argue with that?" Cory questioned.

"Always liked you, Matthews. You got moxie." Farkle smirked.

"Thanks, chief!" Cory saluted.

"Riley?" Lucas went up to her.

"Yeah?" Riley smiled.

"Go, easy Friar," Elliot warned.

"You're fired," Lucas told Riley calmly.

"Fine, " with that Riley left.

"Hey, if she goes, I go. Come on Elliot." Maya began to leave.

"I'm staying," Elliot told her.

The room went silent. Maya stared at Elliot for a good minute and then left without saying a word. The door slammed behind her.

Lucas and Elliot looked at Farkle

"You had to let go of her someday El. Let everyone know I'll cook another batch. And raise the price up to $3.00." Farkle instructed.

"They'll never go for it," Lucas told him.

"Oh, I think they're hooked," Farkle smirked.

Everybody began waving their money like crazy people.
______________________________________

Matthews Apartment

Topanga was working when Auggie came to her.

"Mommy, doing your lawyer stuff?" Auggie asked.

"Yeah, I'm just going over a case," Topanga told him.

"What's it about?" Auggie asked.

"Oh! Thank you for taking an interest, Auggie! One company under-reported their earnings for the fiscal-"  Topanga began telling with a smile.

"Please make it stop!" Auggie yelled.

Topanga gave him a look.

"Thank you!" Auggie nodded.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" Topanga asked.

"That's what I spent my allowance on," Auggie told her.

He and Topanga began walking towards the door.

"Oh, well, it's not quite my birthday yet, but okay! And it's a delivery? You had something delivered? How did you do that? Are you a genius and we don't know it?" Topanga questioned as she opened the door.

Ava came in wearing a lot of jewelry.

"Hi, Auggie. Thanks for the stuff!" Ava exclaimed.

"Okay, no. You're not a genius. You're just a boy under the spell of-" Topanga began.

Ava: Look at me, I'm Ava Morgenstern yeah!

Ava danced around.

"I just like you more and more." Topanga gritted her teeth.

"Auggie bought all of this for me. What did he buy for you?" Ava smirked at her.

"Auggie doesn't have to buy my love with costume jewelry," Topanga told her.

"You said this was real!" Ava hissed at him.

Auggie looked really scared.

"Okay okay! You know what we're gonna do? We are going to play hide and seek! Yes, we are! Okay, Auggie, you can go to the other room and count." Topanga told him.

"Isn't the hider supposed-" Auggie began.

"We're gonna play a new way." Topanga cut him off.

"I'm pretty sure it's supposed-" Auggie began.

"New way!" Topanga ordered.

"Women!" Auggie rolled his eyes and went into the other room.

"I'm onto you." Topanga glared at Ava.

"This is not about us, Topanga." Ava narrowed her eyes at her.

"What did you say?" Topanga crossed her arms.

"Auggie needs a raise in his allowance," Ava demanded.

"I'll tell you what, you little sugar cube." Topanga hissed.

They glared at each other.

"I am gonna show you the best place to hide. Where he will never find you!" Topanga picked her up.

"Where?" Ava asked eagerly.

"Whee! Your house." Topanga threw her out.

"But-" Ava began.

Topanga closed the door on her face.

"Ready or not here I come!" Auggie yelled.

Topanga sat the couch.

"Mommy, where's Ava? Am I getting warm?" Auggie asked looking around.

"No." Topanga shook her head.

Auggie pouted.

"Auggie?" Topanga motioned him to come to him.

"Yes?" Auggie went to her and sat on her lap.

"You bought Ava some shiny stuff, huh?" Topanga asked.

"Because I love her. Where is she?" Auggie asked.

"Listen, Auggie, what's shiny isn't always good," Topanga told him.

"But it sure was expensive."  Auggie gasped.

"You don't have any money left?" Topanga asked knowing the answer.

"Nope. Who's gonna love me now?" Auggie asked innocently.

Topanga hugged him.

"Listen, people don't always know what's good for them. Please know what's good for you, Auggie. This is pretty good." Topanga told him.

"You threw her out again, didn't you?" Auggie asked knowing the answer.

Topanga nodded.
______________________________________

Riley and Maya came to the subway station. Riley was carrying a box of her thing while wearing a garbage bag. Maya threw her garbage bag out.

"I gave my whole life to that company. What happened? I can't even keep a fake job. Oh no, all of my fears are a reality. I'm going to end up here!" Riley was freaking out.

"Don't go crazy."  Maya tried to calm her down.

A stranger gave Riley a dollar.

"Now go crazy." Maya nodded.

Riley began to mumble gibberish while she sat next to Crazy Hat. Maya followed.

"Ah, the box of shame. What happened? Where's your twin?" Crazy Hat asked.

"Class project. Fake business." Maya explained.

"Got fired. Elliot left us." Riley continued.

"Oh well, people leave me all the time and I've been fired myself once or twice." Crazy Hat told them.

"Yeah, but not from fake businesses." Riley gave her a look.

"I think you could call 'em that. Now I come down here and watch people coming and going, giving their lives to fake businesses. Welp gotta go! Big meeting!" Crazy Hat got up.

"With squirrels." Maya mocked.

Riley gave Crazy Hat her dollar.

"Yeah. Thanks." Crazy Hat took her dollar, smiled and left.

Maya went to the garbage can.

"It's just us. It's just us on the bench. No jobs, no future, no dollar, because I gave it to her. What am I gonna do about my mid-afternoon snack?" Riley began to freak out again.

"I got pizza crust and a shoe."  Maya pulled out both those things from the garbage can.

"What size?" Riley asked desperately.

"10!" Maya read from the back.

"What a terrible day." Riley hissed.
______________________________________

Riley and Maya just sat there for hours. Crazy Hat soon came back she threw her garbage bag in the trash and laughed when she saw the girls.

"Well, look who's still here. My dollies. Been looking at the people, huh?" Crazy Hat came to them.

"Hey, Crazy Hat, you're a sight for sore eyes," Maya spoke up.

"How'd your meeting go?" Riley asked.

"Oh, the usual. Yelled at everybody. Y'know, rahr, rahr, rah! Rahr, rahr rah! Had 'em all running around scared of me." Crazy Hat smiled.

"Sounds like fun." Maya shrugged.

"It's more fun when I come down here from my big, tall building." Crazy Hat sat in between them.

"Oh, your building?" Riley asked sarcastically.

"It was named after me." Crazy Hat told them.

"The Crazy Hat building?' Maya smiled sarcastically.

"I sit here lookin' at all the people because it turns out, other people are the key to your own happiness. I watch 'em enough and I start thinkin' about what I can do for them."  Crazy Hat told them.

"What you can do for them?" Riley asked sarcastically.

"Mm-hmm. Now you've been lookin' at all these people, now what do you see?" Crazy Hat asked.

Just then two people came in with terrible umbrellas and threw them in the trash.

"I see a bunch of wet people who could probably use some real umbrellas," Riley told her.

"Yeah, not the no-good kind some Farkle sells on the street just to make some 'cash, cabbage, cheddar-cheese',"  Maya said in a jersey accent.

"Huh. You saw all that just by lookin' a little. What's a Farkle?" Crazy Hat asked.

Maya then saw that a guy came in all wet, he hid is doughnut in his coat and began eating it once he was inside.

"Did you know that people won't protect themselves from the storm, but they'll make sure their morning doughnut stays dry?" Maya asked.

"Interesting observation. Now, what are you gonna tell your class about it?" Crazy Hat asked.

"Nothing. Not going back. Tired of being humiliated."'Maya shrugged.

"Tough. You know what? We're gonna go back. Crazy Hat goes into buildings and screams at people and you're not humiliated, right?" Riley asked.

"Rahr!" Crazy Hat roared.

"Rahr!" Riley roared.

They both looked at Maya

"Okay, rahr." Maya rolled her eyes.

"That was terrible!" Crazy Hat yelled in her face.

Maya's eyes widened. Riley began to leave and Maya followed.
______________________________________

The Next Day. History Class

"It's been raining for six days. People are wet and cold out there. They need something to keep them safe from the storm, and we know how to give it to them." Riley smiled.

"What if every single subway stop in New York City was stocked with donated umbrellas?" Maya suggested.

"The Matthews & Hart Umbrella Foundation. It's non-profit."  Riley added.

"What?!" Farkle yelled.

"When you come into the subway station you leave an umbrella in the stand-" Maya began.

"-and when you leave the next station, there'll be one waiting for you," Riley concluded.

"The Matthews & Hart Umbrella Foundation,"  Maya said in a fancy voice as she pulled out a booklet.

'We got you covered." Riley smirked and pulled out her booklet.

"There's no money in umbrellas," Farkle argued.

"No, only people." Riley smiled.

"My company makes a profit," Farkle said proudly.

"Yeah, but at what cost? Look at your customers." Riley pointed to the rest of the class.

"How could something that tastes so good make me feel so bad?" Darby groaned.

"What goes up must come down, Farkle.' Maya said and threw the oatmeal muffin to the class Darby caught it but didn't throw it back instead she ate it.

"At least I was up. What do you have besides an idea?"  Farkle began to get nervous.

"They've got an investor!" Crazy Hat was leaning against the back door.

"Oh no." Riley frowned.

"She followed us." Maya began getting worried.

"Crazy Hat?" Elliot questioned.

"Evelyn Rand," Cory said shocked as she came in.

"You know Crazy Hat?" Maya pointed to Crazy Hat.

"I know she's the Chairman of the board of Rand Industries. You guys walk by her building on the way to school." Cory told them.

"She really has a building?" Riley smiled.

"With her name on it," Cory added.

"Woah," Elliot said amazed.

"You'll usually find me on the top floor of my building going, 'rahr, rahr, rah!' You two dollies want to know how I got my name on the building?"  She asked.

"I do!" Cory shrugged.

"By knowing a good idea when I hear one. So I've made out a check to the two dollies." She gave Riley a check.

"You can do that?" Riley smiled.

"I can do whatever I want. Now what I want you to do is go get some umbrellas, go get 'em in some subway stations. You start. The people will do the rest. I believe in them. I've watched them. Now, which one is the Farkle?" She hissed.

The three turned to Farkle with smirks on their faces. Evelyn walked up to him slowly and Farkle sank in his chair.

"Mm-hmm. Stop it! Now, this is $1.00, Farkle. Somebody came by it by doing hard work. Not by pumping people up with something you knew would let them down. Don't keep the dollar. It won't fix you if you keep it. Pass it on. That's what changes you, Farkle. Take it from me." She gave him a dollar.

"Thank you," Farkle said in Dutch.

"You're welcome," She said in Dutch.

"And, you two, don't worry so much about your future," Evelyn told the girls.

"Really?" Riley asked.

"Really, yes. You two dollies, you're going to be just fine." Evelyn told them.

"What about me?" Elliot asked.

Evelyn turned to him.

"You're going to be fine as long as you DON'T LEAVE PEOPLE IN A TIME OF NEED!" She yelled in his face.

"Y-yes ma'am."  Elliot nodded scared.

"Mm-hmmh. now here, here's your first umbrella." Crazy Hat gave Riley her umbrella and Maya her hat.

"Nice, nice work, dad. You really think that you can make a difference in these kids' lives?" Evelyn asked Cory.

"Yeah, I do. I'm their teacher." Cory smiled.

"Good for you, " with that Evelyn left

"Riley, if it's at all possible, I'd like to help out with your company." Lucas walked to them.

"Yeah me too. I should have never left you and Maya." Elliot came to them.

"Aww, aren't they as sweet as sugar?"  Riley looked at  Maya. She whispered something in her ear and left.

"Ms. Matthews says you both are fired." Maya smiled at them.

Lucas smiled back and Elliot chuckled

"Huh-hur-rrrr!" Maya yelled in Lucas's face, stepped on Elliot's foot and left.

Elliot hissed in pain.

"We had that coming," Lucas told Elliot.

"She loves me." Elliot groaned in pain.
______________________________________

Outside class

Maya and Riley linked arms, opened the umbrella and left school.
______________________________________

The umbrella foundation was a huge success.
______________________________________

Chapter 10: Fake Businesses Teaches Real lessons

There is a time in a person's life where he begins to worry about his future. I began to worry a little too early. I began to worry so much that I forgot my values. I forgot what's important to me. Sunshine: Riley Matthews, my twin sister, and My Girl. Together they are my darlings.

If there is anything a fake business has taught me it is no matter what never give up on the people you care most about in the world. Because if you do you will lose a part of yourself and maybe even your entire personality.
_______________________________________
Edited with the help of Riptide_son_of_none

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.1K 48
[Completed] "You can make anything by writing." Girl Meets World Season 1 - 2
36.3K 843 12
[ongoing - marked as complete so it won't be deleted] in which aria matthews takes on the world. girl meets world season 1 lucas friar x oc *slow upd...
52.3K 1.1K 34
"I like photographs. It's a reminder that at one point, everything is perfect." Girl Meets World Season 3
61.8K 1.3K 14
sophie ross, a girl from new york who grew up with a nanny and four adoptive siblings and rich parents joshua matthews, a boy from philadelphia who g...