Loving You Is Hard ✔

Por sometiimes

Beck and Cat are great friends they meet after to school to rehearse a play things get hot between them then... Más

Authors Note 😉
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

865 14 2
Por sometiimes

Cat pov

The dismissal bell rang and I ran out of the classroom as fast as I could,I ran to my locker and started tossing them into my backpack and slim my bag over my shoulder and slam my locker door shut.

I see beck talking to Andre about something and I run up and hug him from behind.

He turns around and I'm giving him the stupidest smile plastered on my face.

" Hey Cat " beck says kissing the top of my head.

" Hey Beck " I say.

" could you give me a ride home? " I ask him holding his hand.

" sure anything for my kitty cat " beck says smiling.

" Bye Andre " beck says walking away from Andre and out towards the vacant parking lot.

Beck takes out his keys and clicks the button thingy then I hop into the front seat and place my bag on my lap.

Beck jumps into the car and inserted his key into the slot hole thingy.

" ready? " he ask me.

I node my head and he pulls out of the parking lot and drives towards my home.

Once we arrive I hop out and tell him thanks and run inside and get ready for tonight.

" hey cat " Nona says once I walk in.

" hey Nona " I say walking towards her and giving her a peck on her cheek.

" Nona? " I ask her while I hang my bag on a hook.

" yes cat? " Nona says turning off the water.

" could I go to this drive in movie thing tonight? " I asks walking towards Nona.

" sure cat " she says drying her hands with a towel.

" yay thanks Nona " I say giving her a big hug.

Nona smiles and nods her head.

" remember my first drive in my old boyfriend Jim took me and boy was he a gentleman he bought me popcorn a drink and even a blanket to wrap up in oh what a great time and he also " nona said.

Before Nona could finish her quite long story I interrupted her.

" That's great Nona bye " I say walking vastly to my room.

I shut my door and lock it and walk toward my closet looking at all my clothes thinking which top I should pick.

I found a cute baby pink shirtless top and some black leggings and some baby pink floral meds to go with it and I decided to put my hair in a cute sleek pony tail.

I grabbed my baby pink purse and my pear phone and texted beck that I was ready to be picked up for the blanket movie thing, and waited on my couch and watched some toilet wars.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79.1K 1.5K 25
Beck Oliver and Jade West have been dating for 11 months. Even if she doesn't show it, Jade loves Beck wholeheartedly. She's a mean girl goth like gi...
10.8K 132 30
Just like in the show 'Victorious' Jade and Beck are dating, Jade hates Tori, and feels like she is a homewrecker. Jade frames Tori for something hor...
86.4K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
26.1K 568 16
Jade & Beck were back together but when they graduate Beck has to fly back to Canada for indeterminate time because his mother was really sick and it...