Lovers. // It (2017) // Eddie...

By bixlerslandry

"Why be a loser when you can be a lover instead?" In which he's scared of everything, and she's only scared o... More

Playlist: Lovers Part One & Two
One - "Georgie?"
Two - "Try tickling your pickle."
Three - "Why don't you kiss me?"
Four - "Open up, Kasp-bitch!"
Five - "Why do you have two fanny packs?"
Six - "Eddie, did you just hit on me?"
Seven - "I saw the clown Eds."
Eight - "We can't tell anyone."
Nine - "Well sh*t indeed."
Ten - "Romeo, huh?"
Eleven - "You'll float too!"
Twelve - "Beep, Beep Richie."
Thirteen - "He's leaking hamburger helper!"
If Lyds and the Losers Club were in high school...
Fourteen - "Eddie Spaghetti!"
Fifteen - "It got Beverly..."
Sixteen - "Goodbye Lyds."
Seventeen - "If you die, you're dead to me."
Eighteen - "If Stan dies, I'll kill everyone in this room."
Twenty - "We made it."
Twenty One - "I'm yours."
Twenty Two - "Nothing but b*tches."
Twenty Three - "Welcome to Derry!"
SEQUEL - ROOMMATES
Stan x Lyds Story
[BONUS] Twenty Four - A Very Loser Christmas.
ā€¢ Lovers Part 2 (2019) ā€¢
BELLAMY BLAKE STORY (THE 100)
Twenty Five - "New beginnings, Lyds."
Twenty Six - "Guess Stanley Could Not Cut It ?"
Twenty Seven - "Pinky promise?"
Twenty Eight - "The Clubhouse."
Twenty Nine - "Eddie... You killed him!"
Thirty - "You can't friendzone me, we're married!"
Thirty One - "We all have scars, Bev."
Thirty Two - "We're the fucking losers club!"
Thirty Three - "Let's kill this fucking clown."
Thirty Four - "You're a fucking superhero."
Thirty Five - "Eddie, I think she's dead..."
Thirty Six - "I was a sacrifice?"

Nineteen - "I think you're a p*ssy."

9.7K 301 101
By bixlerslandry

Sorry for the long wait on the update guys I was on vacation for a while and then I got really sick, I still am, so sorry everyone! Hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter X

"I still don't understand how the fuck you're alive."

"Shut up Richie." Eddie glared as he wrapped his arms tighter around Lyds, helping her through the sewers.

The three friends had become completely lost after taking a wrong turn, it seemed as if the deeper they went into the tunnels, the darker it became, and that only meant one thing;

They were getting further from an exit, and further away from Beverly.

"No, I'm serious!" Richie wrapped an arm beneath the blonde's shoulders and took her from Eddie's grasp, "How'd you do that?"

"You can't be scared of it Richie, if you're scared, it'll kill you."

Silently, Lyds leaned closer into Richie. Her stomach still hurt as if she'd been stabbed a thousand times, and her sight was so blurred that it had become hard to walk, but still she was alive, and so were Richie and Eddie, and that was all she could ask for.

"Guys." Eddie mumbled, but the brown haired boy was shrugged off by his friends

"Okay... I need you to promise me something Lyds. But don't tell anyone about this Greystone because people will start thinking I'm a pussy."

"What is it?"

"Promise that me and you, we keep each other alive, whatever it takes." He thought for a moment, "And the others."

"Okay, but why are you saying this now?"

"Almost losing you before- Well, I-I just don't want to live in a world without my best friend."

"You're right."

"What?"

"I think you're a pussy." She let out a laugh, despite the pain she felt and the place they were.

"You little-"

It was in that moment, that as the three of them climbed down into another sewer pipe that Eddie fell flat onto his hands and knees, landing in what looked to be greywater. The dirt coloured water surrounded him up to his waist, and he helplessly began to gag.

"Eddie, we gotta go, come on." The freckled girl placed bloodied hand on his shoulder

"Dude come on, that's greywater!"

"I lost my fucking flashlight!"

"Eddie is that you?" A fourth voice called out and only a second later, Stan turned the corner. He lit up the entire sewer pipe with his torch, Ben and Mike followed closely behind him.

"Thank god!" Richie cried out, "We thought we lost you fuckers!"

"Lyds? You're alive?"

The hand that had been holding his torch, dropped to his side and reluctantly Stan stepped towards the older girl.

"You're really here..." he mumbled as the two tightly held one another, neither of them had ever been so glad to be in others arms before.

"Holy fucking shit!"

Eddie suddenly let out a yell. It was when Lyds and Stan had been hugging, that the light from Stanley's torch had illuminated the water, revealing both Eddie's missing flashlight and the severed heads in the water. The young boy almost puked then and there.

"Come on let's get the fuck out of here!" Richie yelled

Frantically, the six remaining friends pushed their way through the sewer and away from the horror they'd just witnessed. They wished they could say it was unlike anything they'd ever seen, but the for some of them that wasn't true at all.

"This place is going to scar me forever." Ben grumbled

"At least it's not gonna leave any actual scars..." Eddie let out a soft laugh at his crush's comment, his hand momentarily tightened around her.

"Bev!" Mike suddenly sprinted forwards, the losers chased after him only to find themselves stood in the middle of a sewer basin.

They all immediately knew that that was where It lived. The pile of children's toys that raised almost all the way to the ceiling was what gave it away for most of them.

"Oh my god..." Lyds covered her mouth in pure terror at the sight before her

"Bev?" Richie mumbled

Suspended high up in the air, looking almost as if she were dead, Beverly floated silently, her eyes a milky white colour. It reminded Lyds of the time she'd seen her father and 'Eddie' floating in the Neibolt house.

"You'll float too!" The words echoed through the young girl's mind and in that moment she immediately knew what the clown had meant.

"H-How is she in the air?"

"The clown, it made her float."

"Guys." Eddie choked on his words as he raised his flashlight towards the ceiling. "Are those..."

What must've been thirty feet above them were the missing kids and adults of Derry, each and everyone one of them floating, motionless, dead.

"The missing kids... Floating." Stan gulped

"We gotta get her down!"

Ben was the first of the group of friends to step out of his state of shock and make his way towards the girl. Hastily, Lyds and Mike both stumbled across the basin and over to Ben, where they all quickly attempted to pull Beverly down to the ground.

What felt like hours later, after both Lyds and Mike boosted Ben into the air, Beverly was finally back on safe ground, but sadly for the losers she still wasn't waking up. It was almost as if her body was there, but her mind itself was vacant, just as the look in her eyes was.

"Bev?" Tears met Ben's eyes instantly

"Don't just stand there!" The Greystone child yelled at the other children, "Do something! Help!"

But her friends only stared on at Bev helplessly. There was nothing they could do.

"Beverly?" The short boy wrapped his arms around his love, a broken yell left him, "Why isn't she waking up? What's wrong with her?"

"Beverly please! Come on!"

As he sobbed, Ben pulled the flame haired girl into a tight hug. Her body fell limp against his, it was almost as if she was dead already.

"No..." Lyds mumbled, falling backwards into Eddie's hold, "She can't leave too."

And even though, to her, he held the power to everything in his hands, the power to fix it all. Eddie could only hold her tighter, it was all he had left to give.

"Please Bev." She whispered

A moment later, Ben pulled back from Beverly only to lean back in and kiss her.

"Woah!"

"Okay..."

"Dude, What?" Richie scratched his head

With tears then falling freely down his cheeks, the Hanscom boy stepped away from the girl, finally having given up, only for Bev to let out a sudden gasp as life flooded back into her eyes.

"January embers..." she spoke

"My heart burns there too." He smiled warmly

"Jesus fuck!" Richie sighed in relief before he wrapped his arms around both Ben and Bev.

"You fucking terrified me Bev!" Lyds joined the hug, just as Mike and Stanley did, "I love you so much..."

"I love you guys too."

But what every one had failed to notice was Eddie's retreating figure as he headed towards something else, something much more dangerous.

"Eds? Where are you going?"

The young girl quickly caught up to him, her hand suddenly grasping his.

"Where's Bill?" Bev asked

Just as those words left her mouth, Lydia caught sight of what Eddie had been looking at. It was Bill.

But he wasn't alone.

"Georgie?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 9.8K 148
richie stan bill eddie āžŖ [complete]
666 25 8
"Eddie... that was-" "Ed's" "What?" "I love it when you call me Ed's" - short story - Started: 25/05/2020 Finished: 26/09/2020
33.4K 548 39
Stanley Uris x OC It (2017) and It: Chapter 2 (2019) "Could please tell your girlfriend to shut up!" "She's not... w-we're not..." "And could you ple...
40K 956 15
š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜­š˜°š˜“š˜¦š˜³š˜“ š˜¤š˜­š˜¶š˜£ š˜¤š˜°š˜Æš˜Æš˜¦š˜¤š˜µš˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜£š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜¦š˜Æš˜¦š˜®š˜ŗ - [it 2017] [mike ha...