ANGELO ✔️

By thedoorwiththat

{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes... More

Before We Start ☑️
Prologue ☑️
Chapter 1 ☑️
Chapter 2 ☑️
Chapter 3 ☑️
Chapter 4 ☑️
Chapter 5 ☑️
Characters ☑️
Chapter 6 ☑️
Chapter 7 ☑️
Chapter 8 ☑️
Chapter 9 ☑️
Chapter 10 ☑️
Chapter 11 ☑️
Chapter 12 ☑️
Chapter 13 ☑️
Chapter 14 ☑️
Chapter 15 ☑️
Chapter 16 ☑️
Chapter 18 ☑️
Chapter 19 ☑️
Chapter 20 ☑️
Chapter 21 ☑️
Chapter 22 ☑️
Chapter 23 ☑️
Chapter 24 ☑️
Chapter 25 ☑️
Chapter 26 ☑️
Chapter 27 ☑️
Chapter 28 ☑️
Chapter 29 ☑️
Chapter 30 ☑️
Chapter 31 ☑️
Chapter 32 ☑️
Chapter 33 ☑️
Chapter 34 ☑️
Chapter 35 ☑️
Chapter 36 ☑️
Chapter 37 ☑️
Chapter 38 ☑️
Chapter 39 ☑️
Chapter 40 ☑️
Chapter 41 ☑️
Chapter 42 ☑️
Epilogue
WTFF 1M????
NEW BOOK (ROMANCE)

Chapter 17 ☑️

26.6K 1K 44
By thedoorwiththat

Angelo

"Bella,wake up" I whisper in Anna's ear.

We've been back in Italy for a couple days now and I encouraged her to take a nap to rest this morning since she was so sluggish today.

She's been sleeping for five hours now and she needs to eat something.

She stirs but doesn't wake up and I know she's awake by the way her body isn't as relaxed.

I sigh.

"Anna wake up now you need to eat baby" I say giving her one more chance to get up.

She opens her eyes, looks at me, then glares.
She turned her body to where her back was facing me.

You know what...

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some whipped cream.

I came back upstairs and she was still laying down so I took the whipped cream and sprayed it all over her.
She jumped out of the bed and wiped the whipped cream off of her face. She glared at me.
If looks could kill.

"Want a sandwich?" I asked smiling.

----------
3rd person

Annabelle sat on the stool at the kitchen island while Angelo made her a sandwich.

She's still trying to figure why she's been feeling so sick but deep down she knows why.

She decided that she was going to take a test today.
"Angelo." She said softly. So softly he didn't hear her over the music playing on the radio.
"Angelo." She said a little louder.
"Yeah?" He said looking at her.
"Let me make dinner tonight." Annabelle smiled at him praying that he agrees because he can be a hardass sometimes. He loves cooking for her.

"Okay." He said smiling at her.

Angelo placed the sandwich in front of her and it looked delicious.

"Thank you." Annabelle said smiling and grabbed the sandwich so she could start eating it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 6.5K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright © 2022 secretlyyxur...
390K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
68.9K 2.3K 43
(𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈). 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘 𝙳𝚎 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚊 the Don of Italian mafia that fell in love with a innocent and naive girl. They didn't spend muc...