Destroyed

By BlackThornedRose717

My heart sped up as I ran, a feeling of uneasiness crept up my spine. Angels chased me and jabbed me with spe... More

Destroyed
An Uncles rage
Rules
Tantrum Alpha
Human Mirror
Werewolf
Unexpected
Escape the Woods
Darkness
followers
Dark friend
Back to school
Punishments
Control
The Talk
The Devil herself
We have a deal?
What You Wanted
Banished
Seeking
Regular me

Heart broken

372 21 2
By BlackThornedRose717

"Invisibility!!"Danny yelled.

"Please!! invisibility!!! dont let us be seen god!!!please!!" I yelled.

In a second before Anything a wolf jumped on the buildings roof and walked right by us.

"Where the fuck did they go!!" He yelled.

They couldn't see or smell us.

Without hesitation I pulled my restrainer off,It clicked and the wolf turned to us.

He could hear us...

I yanked it off and my red wings flew apart, I sprinted to Danny and yanked it off too. Clicks and Rips sounded through the air and the wolf pinpointed our exact spot.

" I hear them!!" He yelled.

Danny pushed Me behind him and ran to the guy, He shoved him which cause the man to fall off the roof.

"You only have Two minutes!!" Gods voice rang in my head.

I grabbed Danny's hand and the fallen restrainers before jumping off the roof.

His wings spread like dragons and He put a serious face on. The guy he pushed was on the grass face first and not breathing . A pool of blood surrounded him and wolfs howled. I gulped before Flapping my wings harder.

When we got to the hotel, we broke into the window and ran for the restrainers. I slid one on before Pulling on a shirt.

"Times up" God said and I knew we were visible.

I grabbed the suitcase and Ran out the room. Danny followed after, not saying a word. Our hearts sped up when We saw two men in the hallway.

"Hey there they are!!" One yelled.

Danny grabbed my hand and we ran back into the room, We heard rips and snarls and Two brown wolfs were chasing us. We jumped out the window and landed gracefully on the ground.

We ran like we were running from the devil himself, Faster than any werewolf, Alpha or not. I felt my wings shake in the restrainer and Groaned went my legs Got tired.

"Come on!!" Danny yelled grabbing my hand and dragging me.

I heard more snarls and held my breath, going into Angel mode I Sprinted with Danny, The woods were dark and He looked like Uncle Marcus for a second.

Dangerous, A dark Angel.

I stopped when two Wolfs leapt at us from the front, I did a flip into the air and leapt over the two wolfs, Danny grabbed one and twisted its neck.

I ran and Ran until a wolf tackled me, I screamed as It dug its claws into my arm, I quickly grabbed its head and twisted. It lay lifeless in my arms. Danny came behind me and I felt a tear go down my face.

Howls erupted from the forest and a dark brown wolf  walked into the clearing. He stared at the dead wolf in my hands with love, sadness and anger.

Is this his mate?

oh shit..

he growled and leapt at me, right when gods voice rung through my mind.

"Do not murder!!" He roared.

I felt a sting go though my back and screamed. Danny shoved the wolf before it got to me and stood dumbfounded above me.

"Oh no!!" Danny yelled kneeling next to me.

he grabbed my hand and looked at me in the eyes.

"God please don't phase her now!!" he yelled right when another sharp pain came again.

Wolfs surrounded us and edged closer. I felt the dark blue contacts melt and My red eyes stood out.

I looked at all the wolfs and they each growled at me. I knew now we were caught.

A large wolf walked over to me, black with blue eyes.

"Stay back!!" Danny yelled.

Soon enough my scream filled the air again, and this time. I couldn't stop the tears.

I saw a brown wolf almost as large as the black one walk over. Brown with Green eyes and I remembered, Damien.

"Dammit" I muttered with clenched teeth. I Screamed again when pain flushed through me.

I felt the back of my shirt break and I screamed again. I fisted my shirt in pain and but my tongue to stop myself from screaming.

"Oh shit" Danny muttered, his hands reaching pushing my shoulders down to hide my wings.

The wolfs shifted and Danny Glared at Damien. The black wolf shifted into a man I've only recognized as the principal of the school.

The big black wolf was the principal, fuck him!!And the principal was obviously alpha.

"Will you mutts leave!!" Danny yelled.

"What did you do to her!!" I heard Damien yell, pointing at me.

Damien had dark bags under his eyes and his clothes were wrinkly. He looked like he hadn't slept in days and I felt a ache in my chest seeing him so pained.

"I didn't do anything jackass!!" Danny yelled, clamping his hands over my mouth so I wouldn't scream.

I screamed again as my wings shoved to be let free, but they were muffled because of Danny's hands on my mouth.

He pulled away from me when Damien let out a growl.

"Danny I don't know how long till they give"I groaned and gestured to my back.

"Its OK"He cooed, which cause Damien to growl, again.

I reached my hand out and pulled a paper out of my pocket.

"Call this number" I said.

My hand was covered in red and I felt the pain come again.

Danny pulled out the phone and dialed the second number.

Then he put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" The voice I recognized as Luis rang out.

" Luis I need your help, me and My friend are surrounded by the dogs and I'm in the middle of 652" I said.

652 meant phase.

"Well be right there" He said.

"Luis don't kill anybody" I said as the pain came again.

"No promises" luis said, hanging up.

In less than Two seconds A wolfs cried out in pain. Werewolf's growled and hisses rang out.

"Vampires!!" A guy yelled out

Damien's head snapped to me and he held A betrayed look. I screamed and Shook as My wings finally gave out.

Every wolf had a vampire holding them down, including Damien as I phased.

My wings flew out, They cracked and Feathers fell off, Blood splattered the trees and Danny cursed. He and me were drenched in blood. I screamed as new feathers grew.

Pain filled me and I cried As my feathers aligned straight and my wings grew. Danny rubbed my hand and whispered things to me, soon I saw Luis bend down next to me and wipe my tears.

I heard a loud growl and I screamed as the final shift took place. My eyes changed And I yelped. My new feathers grew fully. I slowed my breathing And sat up feeling dizziness take over.

I stood on my feet as Danny held my hand up. Everything was dizzy and blurry.

"Looks like our secrets out" Danny chuckled.

Luis gave me a hug, And looked me over.

"You looked great despite the fact your covered in blood"He laughed.

"What the hell!?" Damien yelled.

"This was the secret!!" He roared.

My head dropped and the vampires let the wolfs go.

"Yes" I frowned.

I looked at the back of myself and saw them. Black, Soft, and long wings. I was now a full, dark angel.

Each feather was perfectly aligned and looked like they were stroked to perfection. Only problem was the blood that covered them.

"This is my-" I was cut off.

"Boyfriend" Danny said seriously.

This caused Luis to scowl and Damien to growl.

"OK" Luis mumbled respecting that I chose another Angel. He looked at me and smiled.

"What?!"Damien yelled doing the opposite.

He glared at Danny who gladly glared back. Both of them glaring eachother down.

I flapped my wings softly and Groaned when I felt a small snap.

"Uncles going to be upset" I said frowning.

"Too bad for him"Danny said pulling his restrainer off.

I sadly looked at Luis.

"Its OK, You can go, we are already leaving, and hey...At least we are still friends, right?" Luis said as one by one the vampires left at a unnatural pace.

Luis placed a kiss on my head and I smiled.

"I will call you" I said and he smiled back, using his super speed he disappeared and left us with the wolfs.

"You know how god damn heart broken I was when you left!!" Damien yelled.

I flapped my wings and Danny grabbed my hand.

"Don't. You. Dare. touch. her" Damien growled.

"I can do as I please with her" Danny shot back.

I felt a tear slid down my face as I turned to Danny. I'm not ready, I thought I was but I'm not ready for a relationship.

"Danny we can't be together, I can't be with you, like Luis I need to do the same"I said frowning.

"W-what?"Danny stuttered.

"Please not now"I said frowning.

"its fine"Danny said looking away.

"No its not!!" I yelled.

"What the hell am I supposed to do!!" Danny yelled.

I stumbled back, Never had I seen Danny angry at me.

"Leave!!" I said shoving him.

He glared at me Before leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips, faster than I could process he shoved me away and  whispered.

"I will always god damn care about you, I will never leave you to die, I will always listen for your call and I will always wait"Danny said

My lips felt sparks and I frowned as He Let his wings go. He Jumped into the air before Flying away, His angel call deep and stuck in my head.

"I will always be there for you" He said.

I frowned before turning and looking at Damien, I felt my lip quiver and I hated myself.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

The wolfs around us growled and I felt  as Two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

I looked and saw my uncle behind me, His wings out and Anger on his face.

Carol was on his back. I stared at him as he continuously glared at my black wings.

Without room for an argument we were flown into the air leaving a whole pack of wolfs Shocked, angry.. or in Damien's position, Heartbroken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 543 60
Prologue How do you fix something that is beyond repair? How do you stop your heart from breaking each time you try to fix the wrong? How do you rede...
13.5K 915 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
237K 6.2K 65
I could hear her heart race and her breath get heavy. When she looked up at me, I saw tears run down her red cheeks. She flipped over onto her back a...
4.5M 202K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...