dangerous ~ bryles

By dazzledxls

When betrayal left briar with a boy and a stupid decision, what happens next? A broken lost girl and a boy wi... More

Party
What?
Hes back
Unexpected
??
Dissapointment
Time
Caring
Second thoughts
Bad moves
Fate
Once again
Not wanted
Misunderstanding
Mixed feelings
Anxiety
Closer
Different ways to act
Worked out just fine
Break in
I need to
Similar events
Here are some pink roses...
3 words of comfort
We can do this
Guards down
Not lasting long enough
Lost life
Hurting
Scared
Just time
Guilt and Lies
On the outside...
Wedding
A night to remember
Drowning sorrows
Caught
Dissapointment
Begging for your attention and affection
The cycle of a tragedy
Believe that i love you
Not the same
Change
Who are you
Bloody lies
3 days later
I want to die but that one thing always stops me
3 people
Helpless guilt
Romantic desperation
Early morning truths
Noah
Family
Hope
Small concerns
I need you right now
Family time
How it used to be
Message no.2
Up tight
You just want attention
Make me go crazy
Hidden love
Missing and Lying
Creep
True Love
Vivid memory
Supppperrr importantttt
Relax for the start of something new
Letter
Newest book
Talk and go
Ahhhhhhhhhh
Please you
What?
Turning tables
Making the perfect more perfect
Should I take the pain?
New book!
Whats wrong with me
Distraction
Envy

It all unravels

693 20 10
By dazzledxls

Briar
I could tell I was sleeping for a few hours because it was dark when I woke up. But Myles wasn't here. The only reason I actually got to sleep was because he was holding me, I haven't slept for days. I can't handle not being with him, it's like I'm attracted to heartbreakers. I looked at the time and it was 10pm. My bed still kind of smelt like him which is probably why I slept for so long. I need to tell him how I feel. I've been apart from him for not even a week and I need him. I need him to forget everything, so it's just me and him. When I'm alone, all I see or focus on is what happened. My arms still in bandages that are now red from blood, the mark on my stomach from surgery just reminds me of...what I did. I jut need him here, I don't care anymore. I need him back.
I threw on a big jumper and headed to his room. The door was shut so I knocked but no one answered. I opened it ajar but, he wasn't there. I opened it fully and looked around his room, it was messier than ever. Small boxes were all scattered around his room. I picked one up and.... antidepressants. I thought he was over this? I started panicking and held one on my hand and ran downstairs to find him. "Myles?" I shouted but no one answered but the door came open. I whipped my head around scared but it was Myles. He was dragging his feet along, he had been crying. "Myles!" I shouted rushing over to him hugging him and he just put his head on my shoulder leaning on me slightly. "I'm so sorry." He said. I moved over to the sofa and he just stopped hugging me and sat on the other sofa looking down at his hands. "Bri I messed up." He said frustrated with himself. "M why didn't you tell me?" I said holding the box up and he just shook his head. "It's not that, it's just, I love you, you know that?" "Myles what's going on?" "I need you but I messed up." He said putting his head in his hands. "Where did you go?" "The club." He said frustrated again looking up. "Nothing I did there means anything I just need you." And then I started getting worried. "No y-you didn't." I said looking at him and he just looked up tears falling down his perfect face. "I love you." He said and that's when I knew. He did. I started breathing heavily, i came down here thinking nothing mattered. But he will never change. I can't be with him however much I need it. "You don't need me anymore." I said standing up my eyes building up with water. "Yes I do, I did it because I was scared and I messed up, I'm sorry." He said standing up too. "Please I love you!" He said and I turned around. "Love is a strong word M." I said trembling. "And I mean it, you need to help me fix this." "It's already happened Myles, I can't anymore." I said walking upstairs my hand over my mouth to stop me from wailing. I just went straight to the guest room. To the bathroom. I walked in and it was right infront of Me. But I promised I'd never do it again! I said I'll never do it. But that's what he said about sleeping around. I just took off my bandages and saw the damage I previously did. I only did one. It stung but it almost like normal. I wrapped the bandage around it again  and more blood came seeping through. I just wiped away my tears. It made me feel even worse, but what do I have to feel fine for anymore? I have no one. I have no friends, my whole life revolves around someone who makes me hate my life but love him more. I'm a mess. I'm never going to be able to come back from this.

Myles
I was just sitting on the sofa, not crying anymore but listening to here cry. I messed up so bad, I always mess up so bad. I need to see her but that will screw it even more. The door then came pounding open. It was Tyson and Victoria. They both looked so happy, I wish I was like that with Bri. "Dude guess what?!" He said kissing Vic. "What." I said sighing and putting my head in my hands. "We are getting Married!!" Said Vic and my head sprung up. "Pardon?" I said. First of all have they not even seen anythings wrong at all? And a wedding? I just need briar and they want to do this now? "Yes and I want you to be my best man." "And Briars my maid of honour." Said Them both staring at eachother madly in love. "Have you not noticed anythings wrong?" I said frustrated standing up. "What could be wrong? You and Bri are back together and we are getting married!" "We aren't, I fucked up so bad and I can't come back from it. Happy?" I shouted walking up the stairs still hearing her faint cries. I need her. And that's when I rushed into her room crying and saw her in her bed, bleeding. No this is all too much! I'm causing this, maybe I'm the one who needs to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 532 28
Briar Nolet is a gracious dancer from the country. She leads a happy life with her boyfriend, Elliot. However, all that changes when Briar is offered...
30K 1K 105
The sequel of Bryles Description! I will post in this book the news related to Bryles and TNS! Enjoy it! Best rankings: #1 in #thenextstep, #1 in #tns
Fake Love By A

Fanfiction

59.4K 1.7K 60
Briar Nolet has had a crush on Myles Erlick from the moment she laid eyes on him, but he doesn't even know that she exists. Eventually, she expresses...
15.1K 307 18
some random stories on the cutest couple! <3