Metamorphosis | Akakuro ✔

Par gay-ikemen

Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko Born and raised by an immensely strict Father, Akashi Seijuro had no choice but t... Plus

Ichi
Ni
Yon
Go
Roku
Nana
Hachi
Kyuu
Juu
Juu Ichi
Bonus Chapter
End

San

1.6K 77 32
Par gay-ikemen

Third Person

"Good evening Akashi-kun, I'll be in your care tonight." Kuroko bowed before stepping further into the room.

"It's been a while since I last saw you, Tetsuya." Akashi smiled and nodded. "What has gotten you so busy?"

"Basketball has." Kuroko replied as he walked towards Akashi.

"Oh, I see."

"But did I hear that right though? Is winning the only thing that you really care for?" Kuroko frowned.

"I'm raised to think that way. Winning is everything in this world, Tetsuya. Someone who lost is nothing but a weakling and a winner is a king who is absolute." Akashi spoke bluntly.

"I don't think I can agree to that Akashi-kun," Kuroko shook his head and sat in front of the fireplace with his legs crossed.

Akashi raised his eyebrow at his response. It infuriates him when someone is against him. But Kuroko always had a reason for opposing him, so he decided to place the violin down before taking a seat next to Kuroko.

"It's been a while since I last heard that piece." Kuroko hummed a happy a tune watched in fascination as the flames flickered at the fireplace. "I'm surprised that you still know how to play that."

"It was the only song I can play since Mother died." Akashi bluntly replied with a shrug.

"I'm sure she's proud of you." Kuroko smiled.

"Is she?" Akashi let out a forced laugh as he closed his eyes. "I don't think I turned out like the man she wanted me to be. I grew up to be a monster that my father raised."

Kuroko knew that there was something wrong with Akashi. He had only noticed it recently, but there was something within him that completely changed him.

Akashi opened his eyes and Kuroko studied the mismatched eyes staring back at his own. They weren't like that before, he wasn't born with heterochromatic eyes. It was like there was another person hiding inside Akashi. A different person with a very different personality.

"When was the last time that you had fun?" Kuroko asked, making Akashi tear his gaze away from him as he faced the fireplace instead.

"Define fun, Tetsuya."

Kuroko's eyes widened and he stared at Akashi in disbelief.

"Don't you love basketball?"

"I don't think I'm capable of love." Akashi shrugged.

In all honesty, since the day his mother died, Akashi was only focused on being the best in everything, and not once has he thought of loving someone, not even the man he calls Father.

Kuroko sighed before standing up.

"Tetsuya?" Akashi frowned.

"I actually came to get you, dinner should be ready by now."

"Oh, you're right." Akashi stood up and dusted himself. "Let us dine, Tetsuya."

"Hai, Akashi-kun."

-

The teenagers made their way out of the library with a few words exchanged between them.

"Inter high is coming up in a few months," Akashi hummed as he lead Kuroko towards the direction of the main hall. "Is Seirin treating you fairly?"

Kuroko nodded and looked at Akashi.

 "The team is truly skilled, every single member dedicate their heart on basketball and whether they win a match or lose, they always accept the aftermath of their hard work."

"It is the perfect team for you... Kuroko." Akashi smiled, looking fondly at Kuroko with a pair of ruby red eyes, it happens so rarely that Kuroko was taken aback by the sudden expression.

Badump.

Kuroko coughed and averted his attention away from Akashi, a faint blush forming on his pale cheeks. 

"Whatever you say, Akashi-kun."

Akashi chuckled and lightly shrugged his shoulder as Kuroko distracted himself at the paintings that were displayed on the wall; ignoring the pounding of his heart against his chest.

'What is this weird feeling...?'

Kuroko pondered, a frown making its way to his face. He has only felt this way when he fell in love with basketball.

What is it this time?

"Here we are." Akashi announced when they reached the dining hall.

"I know Akashi-kun. I've been going here for the past sixteen years. I'm not a toddler anymore."

"Sometimes I forgot how sassy you can be." Akashi chuckled and looked at Kuroko in amusement. 

"I am a sass queen."

"Sure you are." Akashi laughed, nodding at the butler who was stood by the door.

"Good evening Akashi-sama, Kuroko-sama." the butler bowed. "They're waiting for you two."

"Thank you Tanaka, you're dismissed." Akashi said and the butler excused himself.

Kuroko observed Akashi, his relaxed mood subsiding and it was immediately replaced by a tense, intimidating aura that sent shivers down Kuroko's spine.

Akashi pushed the double doors open and stepped inside, bowing at the two adults who were sat on the table.

"Father, Kuroko-sama." Akashi greeted.

"Ah, Seijuro. At ease." the elder Kuroko spoke.

"Seijuro, Tetsuya, take a seat." Masaomi said.

"Yes, Father."

"Hai, Akashi-sama."

Both teenagers nodded and sat at their assigned seats, with Kuroko next to his father and with Akashi across the older Kuroko.

After they sat down, the maids walked in and presented the food they made for the evening. Both Kuroko smiled at the workers when they set their share of food on the table whilst the Akashi's remained stoic and expressionless.

Once the food were all set, the maids bowed and left without any word.

"Itadakimasu."

They all echoed before the silverware clanked against the plate as they began eating.

The adults started a conversation between themselves while the teens quietly ate their food. Kuroko gazed up at the redhead and sighed quietly when he saw him monotonously eating his dinner.

Where was that kind Akashi he was with a few minutes ago?

Where did that soft, and relaxed expression go?

Kuroko's brows furrowed, his eyes now focused on his plate as he lightly stabbed a potato with his fork.

"What can I do to cheer him up?" he thought, mindlessly chewing on the vegetable.

"Tetsuya?"

"Huh?"

Confused blue eyes met mismatched ones and Kuroko suddenly became aware of his surroundings.

"Father asked you a question."

Oh no.

"Pardon me, Akashi-sama." Kuroko spoke as he apologetically bowed.

He lifted his head and saw disapproval etched on Masaomi's face.

"Don't let it happen again."

"Hai, Akashi-sama. I apologize deeply for my actions."

Masaomi nodded and Kuroko let out a quiet, relieved sigh. He hated this kind of atmosphere. He felt sorry for Akashi who was used to this kind of ambiance.

"As I said earlier." Akashi Masaomi spoke with his deep, intimidating voice. "How are your studies?"

As expected of the man who prioritize excellence more than anything.

"It's the same as always, Akashi-sama. No problem at all."

"Good." Masaomi nodded. "I will not allow such a lowly person to corrupt Seijuro's mind. So keep up on what you're doing."

Kuroko can feel the tightening in chest, but he forced himself to nod and answer.

"Hai."

Akashi frowned when he gazed at Kuroko, his usual carefree face now replaced with a gloomy expression as he stared down at his plate.

"Te-"

"Masaomi." Yuuto, the older Kuroko chimed in. "Don't you think you're going a bit too far?"

"Too far? I don't think I am."

"I think you are."

"I am not."

"Drop your grumpy act, Masaomi." Yuuto laughed, but Masaomi only shot him a disappointed look. Akashi cleared his throat and looked at Yuuto.

"Kuroko-sama," Akashi cleared his throat and looked at Yuuto. "I don't want to sound rude but, what may be your business with us?"

Yuuto smiled and pressed his hands together as he leaned forward.

"Masaomi and I are going on a business trip for three weeks."

'So that means...?'  Akashi thought, his eyebrow raising.

"It means precisely as you thought." Yuuto chuckled.

"Father...?"

"Tetsuya would be in your care for three weeks."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4K 220 32
Soulmates? What a bunch of bullshit. This is a song fic so there will be a shit ton of songs and emotions. Warnings- boy x boy (duhhh) smut abuse su...
153K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...
13.7K 668 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...
27.9K 806 12
Discontinued 🚫 Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi Moving into the next chapter of their life, Kuroko Tetsuya, along with his husbands; Akashi Seijuro and Seij...