Niall Horan's Forgotten Secre...

By smilelikehoran

*Formerly Secretly Related* When the boys of One Direction are called by Management unexpectedly, they are fo... More

Secretly Related (A One Direction FanFic)
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four (Teaser)
Chapter Four Full
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Seven

3.8K 22 5
By smilelikehoran

AN: Can't believe that this got to #398 in other!! That's amazayn!! Thanks to everyone for your support!

Talia’s POV

                I found it very entertaining to watch the boys as they fought over pieces of pizza.  Before now I never would’ve thought that anyone could be so messy; there was pizza sauce everywhere!  All of the boys except for Liam had toppings slopped on their clothes and faces.  I couldn’t help but smirk when I thought about what Zayn was going to do when he saw what Louis had put in his hair.  I took a small bite of my pepperoni slice, chewing on it slowly while I watched Niall stuff a large amount of pizza in his mouth resulting in a dripping sauce beard.

                “You boys are going to have a great time trying to clean up tonight.”  I smirked at them all,  they had stopped eating for two seconds to listen to what I had to say and were now looking around the room a little overwhelmed at how messy it had become. “It is a good thing that we didn’t eat it upstairs, I would never be able to find it all.”

                “How did it get so messy in here?”  Harry asked after he looked up from his food for the first time since it got here.

                “Oh I don’t know, it could be the small fact that you lads eat like starving pigs, it is even in your hair.”  Liam joined in on my teasing.  I looked over at him and winked, silently telling him to continue. “Zayn, is that a new look for your hair?”  I burst into laughter seeing the large glob of melted cheese tangled in his hair.  Zayn’s hands flew up to his hair, eyes widening at the same time. He only lasted a few seconds before he ran at full speed toward the mirror in the hall.  A small shriek was heard from that direction and then the heavy thudding of feet running up the stairs and down the hallway.

                I couldn’t hold it in anymore, the laughter erupted out of my stomach.  I grabbed onto the table for support, I was sure that if I lifted my head the remaining lads would be looking at me like I was an alien species.  The thought didn’t help me to calm down at all, I just kept laughing, tears pooling in my eyes.

                “Are you okay love?“ Harry questioned coming to stand behind me and gently patting my back,his brown curls tousled around his face.

                “Yeah, I think I am good now.”  I smiled up at all the boys,  slightly panting from all the laughter, my sides aching. “How about we play a small trick!”  I whispered my plan to the other boys before we broke off into groups to complete my idea. 

Zayn’s POV

                I raced up those stairs so fast I was afraid that I was going to miss one and end up falling all the way back down.  I continued to run down the hallway and barged through my bedroom door.   I didn’t stop until I had my favourite comb in my hand and a lump of gel in the other.   I pulled out a long rope of mozzarella cheese from my dark hair, wincing at how long it was.  I combed out all the little pieces before gelling it back up into my signature look.  I smiled at myself in the mirror; my hair finally redone and cheese free.  The name that Harry came up with on the XFACTOR really was true, I was vain! Not that I truly cared; I just liked to look good.

                I exited my room after one last look in the mirror.  It was surprisingly quiet on the main floor,  it was never this quiet with Lou and Niall.  I walked into the kitchen to find it empty. That’s odd, I wonder where they all went?

                I walked down the halls looking for them and not having any real luck but I kept going.

Talia’s POV

                “Quick Niall! In here!”  I grabbed his arm and pulled him into one of the rooms on the other side of the house.  It was one of the original bedrooms, but now it was a small library; with a big secret. I went over to one of the shelves and started to pull books out in a pattern before placing them back in their spots.  A small opening appeared beside me. Once again  I had to grab Niall by the hand and pull him in behind me.  He was staring downthe hall running his hand threw his blonde hair nervously.

                We walked down a long corridor, our feet making no noise on the padded carpet flooring.  The walls were an old wooden paneling, I think that it is part of the original building.  I turned the corner to the right, Niall right behind me.  It opened up into a large, oval room.  The walls were a grey stone, the floor; black as the night sky.  It was built as a panic room for the house but now I used to as a quiet place to finish homework or read a book.

                Niall was looking around in amazement at the hidden room, his blue eyes wide as he took in his surroundings.  He walked ahead of me taking a good look at the room; his footsteps echoing slightly.  “What is this room?”  He questioned.

                “It is an old bunker that has been here since before the house was built, I use it as a quiet place to just sit and do nothing most times.  But right now we are here because I need to tell you something really important.”  He looked up at me curiously, his mind already trying to figure out what he would be told.

                “Ok, well here goes nothing.”  I took a deep breath, preparing myself to tell him. “My mom told me something a couple days before you guys got here. The reason you’re here is not because you aren’t close enough, it is because we are twins.”  I looked up judging how he was feeling.   Judging by the look on his face he was confused, hurt, upset and curious. I am not sure how long we just sat there, neither of us saying anything.  I was alright with the silence, I understand that he needs time to think over all the sides of what I had just said.

                “Why didn’t they tell us?”  His voice was filled with hurt; his eyes were brimming with tears that would never fall, years of sadness at losing his mom and now he finds out that he has a sister to.

                “I don’ t really know,  I was really upset with mom when she told me.”  I pulled him into a hug, I loved the feeling of having a sibling to hug.  He collapsed into the hug, holding me tight as if trying to keep me from going anywhere.  I was even more frustrated with my mom for separating us. “Why don’t we go find the rest of the lads, I think that we have been down here long enough for them to start worrying.”

                He had no words, I think he was still in shock over our blood relation.  I had one question for him though before we went back upstairs.

                “Does Dad still live in our old house?”   I looked at my brother with hope. Hope that maybe I would be able to meet him after so many years.

                “Yea, we have never moved.  Is there any chance that I will get to meet Mom while we are staying here?” He answered back, obviously he would want to see Mom as well.

                “She should be home in about a week.” I opened the door that led back into the secret passage.  The walk back was silent, both of us stuck in our own thoughts.  I was wondering if Niall would want to tell the lads; I was pretty sure that he would. “Niall, do you want to tell the lads?”

                He seemed to ponder what I had said for a few seconds before nodding his head, “I think I will, they deserve to know right?”  I shook my head in agreement before pressing the button that would open the exit. We stepped out into the old bedroom, blocking our eyes from the bright light.  I silently wondered how long we were down there for, it didn’t seem very long but for all I knew it could have been over an hour.

                I heard the sounds of multiple feet pounding on the ground as they walked past on the other side of the door.  I motioned for Niall to keep quiet as I tip-toed across the floor, I waited for the footsteps to fade before peeling the door open a crack.  I popped my head out the door, the boys were about five feet away from the doorway.  I motioned for Niall to follow me out of the room, my feet moved silently over the floors as I crept up behind the four boys.

                “I wonder where the two of them went?  We have checked everywhere in this house!”  Louis exclaimed, I took this as my time to enter the picture.  I took a deep breath and bolted towards the boys.  Harry was lagging around the back of the group trying to get something off of his top, so he became my target.  I leaped into the air, screamed and landed square on Harry’s back.  Niall followed behind me right away jumping on Liam’s back and pushing into Louis at the same time, all three crashing into the ground.  Harry turned around wildly trying to get me off of his back, his attempts were useless as I just clung on even tighter, pushing my head into his shoulder to avoid all of the flailing limbs in the small hallway.

AN:  Hey Everyone!!!  I'm back!   Sorry it's short but I really wanted to get this up!  Thanks to everyone for all the comments and votes before the last update, keep it up!!

Now, check out these amazing peoples and their amazing stories!!

@Long_Gone and @GiveMeABeat  a couple of my favourites!!

I will start writing the next Chapter at 3 votes and it will be posted at 6!

So.... Vote, Comment, Fan!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 99 16
Dylan and Mason are sisters, and also best friends, who happen to share a love of the boy band, One Direction. But when their parents and brother die...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...