š š¢š«š„ š¦šžš¦š›šžš« | šÆšØ...

By leandrawi11iams

[A/N]: The first book to SEVENTEEN series "The Girl Member". Please read this book before reading the second... More

ā™¢ š™‹š™š™Šš™š™„š™‡š™€
Prologue
Off To Korea
Meeting Everyone
Filming for SEVENTEEN TV
Home Away From Home
Reunited At Last
V-Live Intro
Day with Jinyoung
I'll See You Soon
17 Debut Project
Mall Mission
Little Lost Maknae
Unit Performance
Third Mission
Eunyoung's First Solo
Meeting Vernon's Sister
Mission: To Relax
We did it
Debut Showcase!!
Why Me??
MANSAE!
First Dream Concert
Produce 101
THE CENTER IS...
I.O.I's First Win
SEVENTEEN's First Win
Day with GOT7
AOA7
AOA7 (2)
Time Slip Concert
Bonus Part
Author's Note

Car Crash

3.8K 74 13
By leandrawi11iams

A/N: Please read the A/N at in the next chapter... 
P.S. This chapter is based on a car crash that happened to a certain GOT7 member but it doesn't involve that member of any kind or GOT7...

"Guys, I'm just going out." I holler while getting my shoes.
"Okay, be safe."
"See ya!! Have fun!"

I close the door behind me and the breeze hit me in the face like a cold slap. I hoist my mask up and start walking towards the car the park opposite of the dorm. I knock on the door and it opens... to reveal.
"Hey Amber!!" I say as I hope into the car. 

"Annyeong Eun-young, you ready?" she asks and starts the car. I nod and she speeds off quickly. It was like a little hang out since we've been so busy. Amber has been doing a lot of filming for Global Song Request and other TV shows. I have been doing a lot of promotions with SEVENTEEN as well as TV show appearances. 

~Hours later

We had just finished up our dinner and were slowly cruising along the motorway, making small talk before a panicked horn beep startled us; a truck was out of control and was speeding right towards us.

"AMBER!" I scream, clutching onto the door while she tried swerve to avoid it which worked but the car smashed into the side of the bridge, my side and I couldn't feel anything before I tried to move myself but the car was dismantled.

Wearily searching around, blood was gushing out of my head as my consciousness was slipping slowly away from me as I felt myself fighting with myself to keep my eyes open before I saw Amber: she was out cold.

My last moments of consciousness was whispering a prayer to god hoping we would make it out alright and that Amber would be okay before I passed out.

BREAKING NEWS: 

K-Pop Idols, Elyse of SEVENTEEN and Amber of f(x) have been involved in a car crash on Yeong-Dong bridge after a truck driver, who currently remains unidentified, lost control of his truck due to the sudden water on the bridge from the rain this afternoon.

Amber, who was driving the car, tried to swerve to avoid the truck. She managed to avoid it but collided into the side of the bridge where Elyse sat. Both of them were found unconscious and covered in pieces of the car with lots of blood everywhere.

They are currently in the care of Gangnam Severance Hospital where they were taken into immediate surgery to remove car fragments that might have been lodged into them and to stop the blood loss; their agencies have been contacted and are currently handling the media while it has been reported that SEVENTEEN was seen running to the cars just a few minutes after the news was reported.

The hospital will fulfill the families' wishes and not give much away about the idols healthcare for personal reasons. Both SM and Pledis ask fans to respect the privacy of the families, implying that security will be heavy to ensure no cameras are seen in the room. 

We send our prayers and condolences to the families of the two idols.

THIRD PERSON

Heavy
Bleak
Dull
Emotion-less
Foggy

That's how you describe the atmosphere between the two idol groups that were in the waiting room, trying to piece together how the hell this happened and ready to give that driver the biggest earful of world history.

JB and Jackson have taken Jinyoung out several times to calm him down before he destroyed the waiting room from the anger inside him; not being there to protect his only sibling, not being able to do anything but sit which aggravated him immensely.

"LET ME GO, HYUNG!" screams of Jinyoung could be heard throughout the whole hospital, he had lost it truly while everyone just sat with their head in their hands before a knock on the door made all of them look up to see the SM artists, filing in.

f(x) was not looking good; Krystal was in Jonghyun's grip just straight out crying, Victoria was trying to hold it together but broke down in Taeyeon's arms and Luna was remaining quiet, looking out into the space to hold it together.

SHINee were alright; Key was crying into Onew's shoulder while Jonghyun was consoling Krystal while also keeping himself together, silently crying into Krystal's shoulder. Minho was with Taemin, not finding the strength to walk into the hospital and stayed outside to keep himself from fainting.

Everyone sat in shock, despair, anxiety and anger before a doctor walked in, Jinyoung immediately going to confront him, removing himself from Mark's grip and stand in front of the doctor before he could enter the room.

"IS MY SISTER ALRIGHT?!"
"WHERE IS SHE?! TELL ME?!"
"WHAT ROOM IS SHE IN?!!"

Jackson and JB went back out again to cool him down, Jinyoung putting up a fight before Mark helped them to drag him out so he wouldn't lose his cool and turn this place upside down, everyone was heart-broken at how Jinyoung was affected.

"Good evening everyone, I'm Dr Shin," he bowed, they just nodded in response, staring at him with eyes full of worry and anticipation
"I'll get straight to it, we've managed to stop the blood and stitch up all the wounds along with extracting any car parts that were lodged inside of them. They are currently resting but they've obtained some serious injuries," he flicks through his clipboard.

"Amber got a major concussion, she has whiplash from the sudden impact of the collision from the bridge which has also resulted in pain from the shoulder and neck, her right lung is bruised and she's got a large stomach gash which could restrict her movements when she wakes up and dizziness may also occur." he finishes and now, it was Elyse's turn.

"Elyse on the other hand... she's got a concussion as well, she's also got whiplash resulting in major shoulder and neck pain from the impact of the car into the bridge, her skull is fractured due to being on the side where the car collided, both lungs were bruised, she had two large gashes on her right thigh and chest area. We are unsure about her at this time due to the severity of her injuries but will be keeping close eye on both of them." he states, you could hear Jinyoung's scream of anguish erupt from outside.

"And, they are both in a coma. We are unsure of when they will wake up but we will monitor them closely. You may go see them; Amber is in Room 308 and Elyse is in Room 310. Only four at a time, please." he informed us before leaving.

Standing outside the two doors, everyone looked at each other before the first four entered the room. Jinyoung, Jackson, Jeonghan and S.Coups went in first to greet Elyse while Krystal, Jonghyun, Minho and Taeyeon went in to see Amber.

She laid motionless, the only sound was her still heartbeat and she was wrapped in bandages and attached to machines like a science experiment before Jinyoung collapsed, breaking down at the sight of his sister; whispering apologizes.

"Come on, hyung, we need to give the others a chance." Jackson lifted him up and carried him out before the next lot came in until everyone had gone through, Manager-Doogi came in to see Elyse and the CEO would drop in to see Elyse later in the week since the media would be demanding information on Elyse's wellbeing.

"She's a fighter, hyung, she'll make it." Yugyeom said, walking out of the hospital and they all prayed that their little sassy maknae would make it out alive. 

A/N: I've finished updating this book and now, I'm pleased!! I actually did it, I'm so proud of myself and deleted so many unnecessary chapters I had added in when I was a noob because I wanted to show how cool I was. 
I will now be editing the second part; The Next steps before I start with the BIGBANG book. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 4.6K 122
Seventeen 14th Member [1] In which Mila Moon is the only female member in the 14 member group, Seventeen. Will she defy the media's expectations? S...
702 13 13
Hyelin was just getting seven stepbrothers... totally normal! What she did't know was that her life was about to take a great U-turn... X: Hyung I r...
36K 682 26
[A/N]: The second book in SEVENTEEN series "The Girl Member". Please read the first book in SEVENTEEN series "The Girl Member". ā‡¢ Current Status: Com...
1.5K 74 29
SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!! Story / OneShots base on Seventeen Songs Lyrics (Request Close) Include : - Girl X Boy - Boy X Boy REQUEST OPEN!! You may r...