The New Beta

By AllenParkPrincess

When a witches curses prevents the pack knowing the next Alpha, everyone must protect and be protected. So wh... More

The New Beta
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6(Photo of Nathaniel)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2 (Edited)

268 3 0
By AllenParkPrincess

Everyone stayed quiet. You could hear a pin drop. My Inner Goddess was fuming at the thought that this man was our mate, someone who ruined our ball. I could feel the angry building up inside me. I waited patiently for my mate and it has to be him.  I remember what my dad use to say, when I was little and I would ask him about my mom. Life is hard, love is harder.

I walked closer to him, I couldn't accept him. How could I? They took over the nightshade pack, all their pack wants is land and power and I am not about to give him mine.

"Nathaniel...." he eyes widen. " I hereby reject you as my mate" he gasped, along with every other wolf in the room. I turn to go back to Alexander when Nathaniel grabs my arm. I growl, which was followed by more growls. " Don't touch me" I say as I pushed him back. I quickly walk other to Alex.

"Now, I have to ask you to leave my land" Alpha Tyler says walking towards Alpha Thomas. Alpha Thomas looks at me for a quick moment then turns around and walks out. All of his werewolves follow.

"Everyone, return to celebrating. Lina, may I have a word with you in my office." the Alpha says. He then goes to the staircase and walk upstairs. I follow quickly after him, but not before Alex gives my hand a squeeze.

When we get to his office, he shuts the door behind me and sits down.

"Why did you reject him?" he asks sternly. I think he was more confused than angry.

"You know why. You know what it means that they are our new neighbors, they aren't taking our land too." I told him.

He just looks at me sadly. I start to fishtail my hair.

"I think I am going to go for a ride on one of your bikes....just to clear my mind." I tell as I stand up to leave. 

" Be safe" he doesn't even look up from his paperwork. I walked out into the corridor and turned to the right. I have a room in the Alpha's house because I stay here so much.

When I get to my room, I walked over to the closet and grabbed a jumpsuit that I usually wear when me and Alexander ride together.

I ran and jumped out my window and jogged to the garage. I got on the motorcycle and ride out of the garage asking a group of people from the ball who were leaving. 

 I was doing about 103 miles per hour when I sense movement on my right. I glance over and saw nothing. When I brought my face forward I was startled because someone was standing in the middle of the rode. I slowed down and tried to pass him. However, he grabbed my bike and flipped it over. I landed in a ditch with the bike on top of me. I could feel a couple of my ribs broken so I couldn't shift until I get them set or I might risk major damage. I glanced up and saw the figure coming towards me. I push the bike off me and started running.  I as running north because I know that where I came from but I was quite a ways off from the Alphas place. I hear a growl, I look over my shoulder and see the figure change into a wolf.  Great, he must be outsider to not be able to smell I am a wolf.

'HELP ME!' I screamed in my mind link. The mind link is a link the has the beta, the alpha and the alpha prospect all linked together.

'Lina, what's wrong' I hear Alex ask me.

'Evangelina, where are you' my dad says to me. I didn't realize he could hear me. Usually, he can't. Especially when he is drunk.

'Lina, tells us where you are' the Alpha tells me.

'I got in an accident, a werewolf is chasing me.' I tell all three of them. I take a left and start running in the forest. I can hear him closing in.

'Hang on honey' my dad tells me.

I get to a dead end and turn around. The wolf is about 7 feet away. I back up until I feel the cliff edge.

"You are mine, human" the wolf growls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.7K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
4M 86.5K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
295K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
114K 5.1K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...