Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Things should have been at peace after that battle on that day but, no matter which path I take, there will... More

Character Introductions
Welcome Home, Kano!
The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!
Spending Time With My Onee-chan
The New Enemy Is Katsumi's Old Friend?!
Sora Vs Kano
The New Student Raiden Yamashina
Sing-off! Raiden Vs Kou!
The Silent Treatment
Raiden's Rock Night
Christmas Special
Kano Gets Kidnapped!
Kano Gets Rescued And Meets Kino and Raiden's Father
Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past
Bakeneko and Nekomanta Reunion
Precious Memories
Raiden and Kano's 'Date' Night
The Battle Begins
We've Got A War To Win
We'll Always be Together Big Brother!
The Fight Begins
Things Are About To Get Worse From Here
The Final Battle Begins
We Won't Lose! No Matter What!
Until We Meet Again In The Next Life
I Can't Ignore My Feelings Anymore

The Enemy Attacks And Raiden Shows His True Colours

67 2 0
By Animefan446

3RD PERSON POV

Koga was in his castle and he was smirking to himself as he watched what was happening in the water since it was showing a reflection of the world and what Kano and her friends are up to. Sora came into the castle and he said to Koga.

"How long are we gonna wait? I want to get rid of Kano as soon as possible."

"Patience Sora, you'll get your chance to get rid of Kano, we need to take this nice and slowly and plan these things, if we rush now, it'll go wrong just like what happened to Takeo."

Sora knew that Koga was right and he had to wait for a while longer. Koga then said to Sora.

"Look, I know you want to get your revenge but, until I give the word you act casual back at the night school, besides, I've got a little plan in mind for this guy."

Sora looked at the water and it was showing an image of Raiden.

"Raiden? what have you got in store for him?"

"It's because I know there's something off about him but I doubt the others have noticed that he's different, I noticed it when you and I were talking that night."

Sora looked at Kota surprised and then he said to him.

"Just get back to the human world before your twin notices that you're missing."

Sora nodded his head and then he left the castle.

Back in the human world, Kano was in the cafeteria and she was chatting to Raiden again as usual since he got here. The vampire brothers glared at Raiden and they had dark and jealous auras surrounding them as they watched Kano smile at Raiden. Subaru growled and he then spoke up.

"This is getting ridiculous, ever since Raiden showed up, Kano has been ignoring us and she's been spending more time with Raiden."

"Yeah I know, what does that guy have that we don't, huh?!!"

Kanato showed furiously and then Remi spoke up.

"Guys, leave him besides, Kano hasn't seen him in a while so can you blame her for spending time with him, look, just and not let your jealousy get the better of you."

"You know, for once I have to agree with Kanato, what does that Raiden guy have that we don't?"

"Oh, hmm, let me think, maybe it's personality that you guys don't have."

The vampire brothers looked at Remi confused and then Louisa spoke up.

"Remi is right, Raiden is more of a gentleman a bit like Reiji in some ways except he's not strict, he's more of a kind, caring and understanding type and he's one handsome devil, meanwhile, you guys are sadistic, arrogant, ignorant, rude, mean, greedy for Yui's blood 24-7 and...oh what else is there to describe them?"

"Obsessive morans?"

"Bingo!"

The vampire brothers frowned when Louisa described them. You stood next to Louisa and Remi and she said to them.

"Louisa is right, guys."

"Pancake! who's side are you on?!"

Remi butt in and she then said to Ayato.

"See? that's Louisa's point, Ayato, you get possessive around You when someone goes near or when she says something that'll upset you."

A tick mark appeared on Ayato's head and he shouted at Remi.

"What did you just say to me?! cupcake!!"

"I am not flat you stupid Oreo!!"

Remi and Ayato then got into a fight while the others stood there watching them fight it out.

*Remi and Ayato fighting while the others including Kano and Raiden watch them fight*

KANO'S POV

"Oh brother, there they go again."

I mumbled as Remi and Ayato fought. Raiden looked at me and he asked me.

"Are you not going to separate them?"

"Nope, can't be bothered, besides, they'll probably knock each other out anyway."

I said before I drank some of my hot chocolate. Raiden nodded his head in agreement and he then said to me.

"So anyway, the guys and I have been writing this new song and we're having trouble with some of the lyrics, sure the music sounds all right but it's the lyrics we are always having trouble with."

"Are you saying that because you're asking me to sing along with you again?"

Raiden sweat dropped and he laughing nervously.

"Was it that obvious?"

"Yeah, because that's the same technique that Kou tried to use on me a few times before."

"I'll take that as a yes then?"

"For you and the rest of the guys, of course."

I suddenly felt you angry glare on my back when I said this.

"Raiden, look over my shoulder and tell me if Kou is glaring at me?"

Raiden looked over my shoulder and he nodded his head and he said to me.

"Yep and he looks furious as well."

"I knew it, come on, let's get outta here before the vampire brothers lose it big time."

Raiden nodded his head and then we left. Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my leg and when I looked down it was Kanato.

"Kano-sama!! don't go with that man!! please stay here a little longer!!"

"Kanato!! will you let go of me you're acting like a child!!"

"I don't care!! please don't go with that loser!!"

"Ya fecking Eejit!! let me go now!!"

I shouted as my cat demon eyes appeared and then a scared Kanato hid behind Ruki.

"Kano-sama is scary when she's angry!!"

Raiden covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. I sighed annoyingly and I then spoke up.

"Good grief, I know Kanato looks and acts like a wain but, he takes it too far."

"I know, come on before he starts to act up again."

3RD PERSON POV

After Kano and Raiden left, Remi and Ayato stopped fighting since Yuma and Laito held them back and they were surprised by Kano's speaking voice. Remi got out of Yuma's grip and she then shook her head and she spoke up.

"Is it just me or did Kano just stayed calm when she spoke in her English voice just now?"

"She actually did stay calm, somehow I'm getting the feeling that Raiden has changed her."

"You think so?"

Remi asked Reiji and then Louisa smirked.

"I think he has changed her."

KANO'S POV

I was in one of the music rooms and Raiden was fixing the strings on his guitar since one of them broke and I was looking over the lyrics and I was listening to Raiden's electric guitar playing while writing down some lyrics for the song that the bad is writing. I took out one of my earbuds and I said to Raiden.

"So where exactly did you find Daisuke?"

"Sammy was the one who found him, apparently, on the way here, he heard Daisuke playing his violin in one of the music rooms and he was listening to rock music, so we did a jamming session with him and he's really good and he's good at playing the piano."

"Well, at least you know who to turn to when I'm not around."

"*Chuckles* I guess that's true but, the guys and I really missed you and your singing voice."

"Well, now that you're here, you'll be glad that I'll be doing some more performances with you that is if you need me for some certain songs, anyway, what do you think of these lyrics?"

Raiden puts his guitar down and he then looked at the lyrics I wrote and he was impressed.

"Wow these are good, I'll show this to guys when we're in band practice."

"So you managed to get some gigs?"

"Well, we had trouble from before but, one of the bands dropped out at the last minute so they asked us to join, here, you should come and see us."

Raiden said as he gave me a flyer and it showed me the location of where the gig was being held.

"I know this play, that's where I did my first performance two years ago."

"Is it? well, that should bring back some memories for you."

"I know but, it's also where Okaa-san last performed before her cancer got worse."

Raiden looked at me shocked and he then said to me.

"Oh sorry, I forgot about how you told me that  you lost your mum to cancer."

"It's fine Raiden, besides, I'll be good to go back to the place every once in a while."

Raiden smiled at me and then my phone started to buzz and I knew what that meant.

"Sorry, Raiden gotta go."

"It's fine, do what you gotta do, vampire huntress."

I smiled at my nickname and I then left in a hurry.

RAIDEN'S POV

After Kano left, I had a small smile on my face and then Sammy came in and he said to me.

"You really do like her don't you?"

"I know and John never lets me forget about it."

"But does she know about THAT?"

I nodded my head and I remembered how she also told me about how she was different to everyone in this world.

KANO'S POV

Remi and I got to the source where the enemy is and we then saw a large demon. He bared his fangs at us and I then spoke up.

"Well aren't you a big fella, well, it's like they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall."

"Don't get cocky let's teach this demon not mess with us."

Remi said to me and then we started to attack him. I threw my fireballs at him but my flames had no effect on him. The demon glared at me and then Remi fired her pistols at the demon but they also had no effect. The demon chuckled and he then said to me.

"Your attacks have got no effect on me, my armour is strong and nothing can't destroy it!"

I frowned at this but, I had to stay calm since I can't let him take the advantage. Remi, however, was the complete opposite.

"Arrghhh!! stupid demon!! take this!!"

Remi fired her pistols multiple times while I stood there with a sweat drop running down my head and I sighed annoyingly.

"She will never learn."

I mumbled and I heard Aoi 'hm' in agreement.

"At least you've got a brain in your skull."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

I snapped out of my thoughts when Remi was sent flying onto the ground. I was shocked at this and I looked at the demon and he glared at me with a grin on his face.

"Crap!"

I shouted as he tried to use his paw to squash me but I managed to get out of the way in time. I moved my arm out of my face and then the demon struck me by using his other paw. I crash landed on the ground and then I felt something heavy on my back. I realised that it was the demon's paw. I tried moving but, it was no use since I couldn't move and the heavy pressure wasn't helping either.

"Get off me ya Mankey demon!!"

"Hahahaha!!! insulting me isn't going to help your situation, Kano!"

When he said my name I realised that this demon was sent by Koga. I tried to use my flames on his leg but it was no use with his armour on there was no way I could leave a dent in it nevermind let alone a burn mark on it. Remi recovered from her shock and her eyes widen when she saw the situation I was in.

"Kano!!"

"Remi!! don't just sit there!! get this guy off me before he snaps my back!!"

Remi drew her pistols again and she tried to fire them but the demon used his tail whip against Remi and she was sent flying again.

"Ha! it doesn't matter what you throw at me! you can't beat me."

"Gah!!!"

I shouted in pain as the weight on my back got heavier and heavier as the demon continued to squeeze the life out of me. The vampire brothers came to see the commotion and they were shocked when they saw me being pinned down. Subaru shouted at the demon.

"Get off of Kano right now!!"

"Urasai!!"

The demon shouted before he summoned a firewall.

LOUISA'S POV

I flew towards the demon and I used my claws to scratch him but it didn't even leave a mark on him. The demon chuckled and he used his tail whip on me.

"Ahhh!!"

I crashed into Yuma and we both crashed on the ground. I sat up and I was back in my human form. Yuma looked at me and he asked me.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah, man that demon's armour is tough, I didn't even leave a mark on it."

The demon looked at us with a smirked on his face and then he said to us.

"My armour is tough as steel, your attacks have no effect on me and none of you can stop me when I crush your little friend!"

The demon pressed his paw on Kano even harder and then Kano screams in pain. We didn't know what to do at that point until we heard a motorbike in the distance. I looked in the direction of the sound and then the motorbike flew above us and then the rider used a stunt move and he kicks the demon in the face.

"Ahhh!!"

The demon shouted after being hit in the face. The rider got back on his bike and then he landed on the ground perfectly and then he came to a halt. I looked at the rider and then he took off his helmet and it was Raiden.

"Raiden?!"

I shouted in a surprised tone. Raiden then got off his bike and he then dashed really quickly and then he puts Kano's arm over his shoulder before picking her up like a bride.

KANO'S POV

I looked at Raiden and I said to him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I sensed that something was wrong in the air so I dashed over here as fast as I could and it's a good thing I did."

Raiden gently placed me on the ground and he said to me.

"Stay here and rest I'll deal with this demon."

"All right, but, be careful his armour is tough, it's gonna be hard to break through it."

"Oh yeah? well so am I."

Raiden said as he stood up from the ground and he walks towards the demon. The demon glared at Raiden and he said to him.

"You honestly think a mere human like you can stop me! WHAT A JOKE!!"

RAIDEN'S POV

The demon tried to hit me with his paw but I caught it in time with my bare hand. The demon and the others were shocked when they saw this. I smirked at the demon and then I heard Yuma shouting.

"What the hell?! how did he do that?!"

I continued to smirk at the demon and I then said to him.

"if you're thinking that I'm a human well that's where you're wrong there pal, you see..."

My eyes glowed and then my tails came out and so did my cat ears. The demon looked at me shocked and I then said to him.

"...I'm no ordinary human."

"It can't be...A Bakeneko demon?!

The demon shouted and I then threw him to the side with not bother. The others were shocked when they saw my demonic aura.

KANO'S POV

We all stood there and watched Raiden fight the demon and it had trouble keeping up with Raiden since he was faster and stronger than him. Remi looked at me with jaw dropped look on her face and she then asked me.

"Um...Kano, mind telling us what's going on with Raiden?"

"Why are you asking me?"

I said teasingly and then we looked back at Raiden and then the demon bared its fangs at Raiden.

"Damn you!!"

"You say your armour is strong as steel, well, that's where you're wrong!"

Raiden leapt into the air and then he shouted.

"Neko no o no tsume!! (Cat King's Claw!!)"

Raiden's claws grew bigger and then he raised his hands before striking the demon's armour. The demon's armour shattered into pieces which took us by surprise and then the demon shouted.

"No!! my armour!!"

"Now's your chance, Kano!!"

Raiden shouted at me and I nodded my head before creating a large fireball and I threw it at the demon. The demon caught fire and then there was a bright light. Remi smirked and she then cheered.

"Woohoo!! way to go Kano!!"

"Hang on, something's happening."

I said as the light died down and then a cat appeared along with some kind of jellyfish. The cat landed on the ground safely and then Roxas appeared and he shouted.

"I got it!!"

The Roxas opened its mouth and then he swallowed it. I smiled at Roxas and I said to him.

"Nice one Roxas."

Raiden landed on his feet safely and then Remi spoke up.

"Nice teamwork but, since when was Raiden a cat demon?"

"Firstly, I'm a Bakeneko and secondly, I've been one since the day I was born."

Ayato frowned and he said to Raiden.

"I always knew that your scent was off but I didn't expect you to be like Melons here."

"At least that explains why Keneko-chan is always hanging out with that guy."

Kou said as I smiled at the others innocently and then Louisa spoke up.

"Kano, you already knew about Raiden didn't you?"

"Since I was in New York then yes."

Roxas jumped onto my shoulder and then Remi asked me.

"And who is this little guy?"

"That's Roxas, he's a little present from Otu-san, he knew that there was a sudden increase with some of the demons here and they always end up the same after they've been defeated so they found Roxas here to be the one to seal off that strange jellyfish."

"Why didn't you tell me about this before!"

"Becuase you were too busy hanging out with your boyfriend and Oreo."

"Hey!!"

Dermot and Ayato shouted in unison. Raiden chuckled at them and he then said to Kano.

"It's not just happening here, it's the same back in America, I don't know what's going on exactly but, remember when I told you about how my old man sealed off Suske?"

"You mean that serpent demon? yeah, I remember why? did something happen?"

"I'm afraid so, that jellyfish is actually an infuser, from what my Mom told me, my old man fought against one of the Minamoto clan members and they had the ability to turn an animal into a monster, when I checked the seal it was too late, I knew right then that something had happened."

"And that's your real reason for being here? you want to know more about the Minamoto clan?"

Reiji asked Raiden. Raiden nodded his head and he then spoke up.

"Yeah, I don't know how or why Suske escaped but I need to find out who's behind it, that's why I came back to Japan so that I can track Kano down and see if she or any of her friends know anything."

"As a matter of fact we do, we recently discovered that there was one clan member left, he goes by the Koga."

The Sakamaki brothers gasped in surprise and shock. Louisa looked at them and she asked them.

"You guys know him?"

"Yeah we do, he was a vampire hunter like Katusmi but, she and Aoi including some of their friends were able to seal him off because he had the ability to use dark magic, I didn't think he's the one behind all of this."

"I'm afraid he is, from what he told me, Dermot and Remi, Takeo was the one who released him from his seal."

The vampire brothers were shocked and surprised when they heard this and I then said to Raiden.

"Raiden, if you know anything else about the Minamoto clan, would you be willing to share some of the information with the vampire hunters."

"Gladly, I'll do anything to help you out, Kano."

Raiden said as he was about to kiss the back of my hand until Kou pulled me away from him.

"Hold it!! just because you're a cat demon as well that doesn't mean you can go around flirting with Keneko-chan!"

"I wasn't flirting with her, I was merely giving her a compliment, honestly, that's the thing about vampires they're too possessive at times."

Remi, Louisa, Yui and I nodded our heads in agreement.

"Possessive?! says the guy who loves to hang around Keneko-chan twenty-four seven!!"

"At least I'm not a pop star who's a greedy bastard!"

"What did you call me?!!"

Kou shouted before he tried to land a hit on Raiden but he jumped on top of his head and then he lands next to me. Raiden smirked at the other vampire brothers before wrapping his arm around me and he then said to them.

"Just to let you know, if you guys even think about sucking her blood, I will rip your throats out."

The girls flinched when they saw Raiden's dark aura. I sweat dropped and when I looked at the vampire brothers they also showed off their demonic aura. I sighed annoyingly and then I thought to myself.

'Oh boy... this is going to get worse from here on out..'

3RD PERSON POV

In the shadows, Sora frowned and he then looked at Koga with a smirk on his face.

"How interesting, so Raiden is the son of Ronin."

"Ronin?"

"He was the leader of the Bakenekos but, after a few years passed since I was sealed away, Juro suddenly disappeared without a trace, we searched high and low for him but it was no good, he had vanished without a trace."

Sora looked surprised when he said this and then he looked at Raiden.

"If he's the son of the King of the Bakenekos then how come Raiden looks human?"

"It's because he's a half demon, anyway, that plan failed but, there will be plenty of chances to get Kano and her friends defeated."

"Right."

Sora and Koga then disappeared into shadows.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 219 39
This takes place fifteen years after the whole Rido mess at Cross academy where we catch up to what happened to Yui and Zero, Kaname and Yuki with wh...
2.5K 62 25
❝ The unknown is what makes it exciting, right? ❞ Mifuyu Satomi is a third-year at Ryoutei Academy. A private school that just so happens to take pla...
107K 2.2K 53
[ COMPLETED ] "I would never fall for him, ever again." After the last fight between the Demon Slayer Corps and Kibutsuji Muzan. The world has finall...
7.9K 316 12
**DISCONTINUED** "I woke up staring at a dark muddy sky, accompanied by an unpleasant smell" Alice had lost everything at 17, having died from a terr...