Semes and Ukes

By purplearchive

SasukexNaruto Neijixshikamaru Gaaraxlee Shinoxkiba What happens when four popular bestfriends find interest i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

A/N Sneak peek of chapter 7

123 3 0
By purplearchive

Naruto's POV

At school:
I was walking down the hallway when I saw Sakura walk up to Sasuke I decided not to go up because I was curious as to what would happen.
Sakura: Hey Sasuke *bats eyelashes and twirls hair*
Sasuke: *sighs and rolls eyes* what do you want Sakura?
Sakura: Oh your so silly obviously you forgot about our date *giggles*
Sasuke:No I didn't because I'm dating Naruto..so now if you don't mind I need to go meet him at his locker *rolls eyes and starts to leave*
Sakura: w-what y-you can't be going out with a nerd like him and he's such a loser you'd do so much better with me I mean I can give you children and make good love to you I- I *kisses Sasuke*
Naruto: *Gasps and gets angry*
Sasuke:*gasps and pushes her a away and looks at Naruto* Naruto I-
Naruto: Save it you dont have to explain anything it's all that bitches fault
Sasuke: *shocked but smiles knowing his boyfriend saw what happened*
Sakura: what the hell do you want can't you see your interrupting me and Sasukes alone time after all we are dating *rolls eyes*
Naruto: *balls up fist and walks really fast towards Sakura and slaps her...Hard* you will stay away from my boyfriend before you get more than a slap bitch
Sakura: *looks terrified and shocked then runs away crying*
Sasuke quickly runs up to me and picks me up kissing me very passionately I don't know what it was but I do know that he got extremely turned on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.3K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...