An Intuition || ๐—œ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜‚

By Solaris_39

๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–จ๐—๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐— ๐–ญ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ, ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ... More

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰ // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’ // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’” // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Œ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’–๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’•๐’† // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‘๐’•1 // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ // An Intuition
๐‘จ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’š ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’” ?! // whY nOt
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’‚๐’ // An Intuition
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’… // An Intuition
๐‘บ๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’† // An Intuition

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‘๐’•2 // An Intuition

8.1K 242 91
By Solaris_39

The sky was blue, the trees were green, Naruto was cheerful, Sasuke remained emotionally inept, and Sakura was trying to gain Sasuke's attention. This day was simply another day in the lives of Team 7.

"Hey, Itachi ?" Naruto called from his spot beside Koukai. The Uchiha nodded wordlessly, allowing Naruto to ask his question.

"Where are we going ?" Sasuke and Sakura both froze at this. They had been wondering the same thing, as a matter of fact. Itachi's eyebrows rose slightly before he recomposed himself.

"I was told to not say." He replied dryly. The blond whispered something to Koukai before crossing the road and stopping in front of Itachi. The Uchiha sighed, He lifted an arm to Naruto's shoulder before gently pushing him to the side. "Is there something you need ?"

"Yes, actually, there is. I need you tell me what I did, so I can apologize and you can stop being an asshole." Naruto said, eyes narrowing dangerously.

"You haven't done anything, Naruto. I'm simply reacting to the mission." Itachi said, staring straight ahead. Naruto groaned, but moved aside so Itachi could pass. As soon as the Uchihas back was turned, Naruto made his move. He leapt onto his back and tightly wrapped his arms around his neck. Itachi stiffened when Naruto whispered into his ear, "I won't get off until you tell me what exactly is wrong."

"Nothing involving you, Naruto." Itachi said. He kept walking as if he didn't have an extra 90 pounds added on his back.

"I need to know, Itachi. Really. I want to know what's troubling you so I can help." Naruto pleaded, leaning his head against Itachi's shoulder. The sun shone harshly on his face, so for the next couple of minutes he switched the way he was facing.

"Can you stop moving, Naruto ?" Itachi said, ignoring the blonde's sigh. "Can you stop being a bastard ? No ? I didn't think so." Naruto retorted, tightening his grip on Itachi's waist. Koukai laughed at the comment, but was quickly silenced when both Naruto and Itachi sent a glare his way. Sakura stayed silent beside Sasuke, occasionally glancing behind them at the quarrelling couple.

"Naruto... Fine. I'll tell you when we set up camp." Itachi mumbled. He was beginning to tire from the extra weight, but trudged forward anyways.

"You're tired." Naruto commented, his arms going slack as he dropped down. "Good observation, Naru." Itachi replied, shaking his head at the blond. Naruto grinned, pulled his backpack out of Itachi's grasp and went off to talk to Koukai.

"So, Koukai... do you know where we're going ?" Naruto asked. He scrunched up his nose in displeasure as they passed a murky swamp. The air had turned musky and humid as a result. Koukai offered a similar reaction to the smell, despite being accustomed to it. "Of course I do. I just... can't tell." Koukai answered, tilting his head to look at the blond.

"Why not ? We're going to find out when we get there, anyways." Sakura said, suddenly appearing beside Naruto. "See, Sakura-chan agrees." Naruto said, nodding his head.

Koukai smiled lightly at the knucklehead beside him. "If you're going to find out when we get there, why can't you just wait ?"

Naruto stuck his tongue out, before leaning his head back to stare the clouds. "You're turning into Shikamaru, Naruto." Sakura teased, before leaving to accompany Sasuke again. In return, Sasuke remained as silent as ever.

"Hey ! At least I walk while doing it !" Naruto shouted in mock anger. His smile betrayed him though, it was as wide as a smile can get. Koukai looked down at his hands, counting every small cut he had.

"Hey, Koukai ? How'd you get those ?" Naruto asked, reaching a hand out to gently stroke the nicked skin.

"Oh, I work with scrolls a lot... they're paper cuts." Koukai laughed at the blonds' expression. A mixture of surprise, worry, relief, and embarrassment. How a person could fit so many emotions into one expression, he did not know.

"It's okay, you know." He said, trying to reassure Naruto. When Naruto frowned, he wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"I wasn't worried..." Naruto lied. His eyelids started to drop, but he fought the fatigue away. Koukai seemed to notice this, but decided not to comment. The brunette was surprised when he felt Naruto lean in towards him, taking comfort in the warmth.

"You look kind of tired." He whispered, looking down at the head of gold. Naruto nodded slowly before falling limp in his arms. "Naruto ? Damn it !"

Itachi heard the sharp yell, and turned around just in time to see his blond fall to his knees, appearing unconscious. He ran towards Naruto, ignoring Sasuke's insult as he pushed past him. Koukai stepped out of the way and watched Itachi pick the blond up in his arms, carrying him as if he were a pillow rather than a young boy.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0

The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was an angry looking Uchiha.

"I thought I told you to get more sleep." Itachi said dryly. He was currently kneeling beside him, his bangs falling over his eyes. He wore a pensive look on his face. 'If I didn't know any better, I would call him cute.'

"You're cute." 'Damn it. What if he kills me ?'

A smirk quickly appeared on his face, but he wiped it away just as fast. "Don't change the topic."

Naruto huffed before turning onto his side. He realized they were sitting in a tent, and the sound of rain pitter-pattering could distinctly be heard outside. The raindrops left thick, wet trails on the gray fabric.

"Sorry. I was worried about you." He answered honestly. Itachi couldn't help but sigh at his blond.

"And I was worried about you !" He whispered, climbing into his own sleeping bag. Naruto lay back down on his back, but his gaze was still set on the side of the tent.

"So you're okay with me being worried now." Naruto concluded, his voice monotone.

"I was always okay with it, I just didn't particularly like it." Itachi replied. He unconsciously snuggled deeper into his sleeping bag. The tent was freezing, and the rain was even more so. He was looking for more warmth, but not the type he could find in his sleeping bag.

"Are you cold ?" He asked the mound beside him. Naruto shook his head lightly. "I'm sorry, Naruto. I shouldn't have reacted in such a manner."

"It's okay, I guess. You'll know better for next time." The Kitsune whispered. Itachi frowned, "Next time ?"

"I won't ever stop worrying about you, Itachi. You're just such an important person in my life and I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I feel the same way, Naruto." Itachi mumbled, fighting the blush threatening to crawl onto his cheeks. He knew he shouldn't feel embarrassed, but he couldn't help it. This was a special moment.

"I love you, 'Tachi." It felt like his heart was swelling with pride. This was the first time his blond had said so.

"I love you too, Naru." He said right back, emotion causing his voice to crack.

There was enough light in the tent so he could see Naruto's eyes glisten with tears. He quickly moved his sleeping bag beside Naruto's so he could wrap an arm around the blond. "Hey, hey... everything's alright." He murmured, embracing the warmth that was Naruto.

"Where is everyone else ?" Naruto asked, his voice hoarse from the thick lump in his throat.

"They're in another tent, right beside us." Itachi answered, frowning when the blond let out a hushed wail. Naruto pressed his back against Itachi and let the sobs wrack his chest. "Shush, Naruto. I'm right here."

"Thank you. I... I've just never really had anyone like you in my life. Someone that I could cry in front of. I've never liked showing my weakness..." Naruto mumbled, lifting a hand to wipe away his tears, but Itachi stopped him.

"You can cry in front of me, Naruto. I want to hold you, to be able to comfort you. It's okay to cry. Sometime life gets hard, and all you want to do is stay in your room, wear comfortable clothes and just cry. I've felt that feeling so many times. But you get through it, with the help of other people..."

The rain didn't appear to want to stop, and neither did Itachi's words, so Naruto didn't try to contain his next sob. Or the one after that, or even the one after that. He just let Itachi hold him, keep him together.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

The next morning was a gloomy one. This fact only made Naruto dread seeing his friends more. His misery was plain on his face; he wasn't up to hiding it today.

"Naruto ? Itachi-sama ? Are you ready to go ?" Sakura's voice carried through the thin fabric of the tent.

"Just one minute, Sakura." Itachi answered, frowning slightly at Naruto's pale face and dull eyes. "Naruto, cheer up, okay ? They'll be worried about you."

"Like you already are." Naruto muttered. Itachi took his hand and lifted it up to his lips. "Naruto, you're lifeless. I want you back." The blond stiffened and slowly let a small smile onto his face.

"I guess so." Naruto whispered before placing a light kiss on the Uchiha's lips. He stood up quickly, dusted off his pants, and stepped out into the cold air outside. Itachi remained shocked inside of the tent.

"Morning, Sakura-chan, Sasuke." Naruto grinned at his teammates, but it was painfully obvious that they didn't believe his chipper attitude. Not today, at least.

"Can I talk to you, dobe ?" Sasuke said, startling both Sakura and Naruto. The blond sent him a questioning gaze, but he walked away into the forest. Naruto raised his eyebrows at Sakura and quickly followed behind him.

"What's up, teme ?" Naruto asked, tilting his head as he leaned against a nearby tree. Sasuke merely stared at him, his eyes like black coal. A raven stooped down onto the branch above Sasuke's head, making the scene just that much more ironic. Sasuke's voice was muffled by a sudden onslaught of wind, but Naruto could tell from the look on his face that he had heard him crying.

"-seriously think I'm that stupid? Any ninja would have known."

"I just needed to cry. Seriously, Sasuke. There wasn't a real reason." Naruto replied, arms flailing. Somehow Sasuke understood Naruto's unwillingness to reveal the real reason, so he pushed past the blond, leaving him once again confused.

After a cold breakfast of instant ramen, Naruto was ready to leave. He was still pondering Sasuke's sudden inquiry, but decided not to ask. The sun had now decided to appear, giving everything a slight glow. There was a light breeze, occasionally blowing through Sakura's hair, which was the scent of strawberries. At least that's how it smelled to Naruto. He was once again walking beside Koukai, making small talk.

"So, why did you need guards? Are you carrying something important? Wait, could you be an important person?"

"Naruto, that was rude. Apologize." Sakura shouted, slapping the young boy. She apparently had forgotten Itachi's threats. Itachi hadn't bothered to stop her, anyways. He deserved it.

"Itachi, you bastard." Naruto said, not looking at his boyfriend. His gaze was currently set on the landscape in front of them. It was like a barren wasteland. There was no grass, no foliage, no animals, and no water. It was like a desert, yet so unlike it at the same time.

"Where are we ? What happened ? What is this ?" Naruto asked as his eyes widened in fascination. Koukai managed to answer him before Itachi.

"This... is a war zone." He shot a smug look at Itachi before continuing. "Have you guys heard of the war of fourteen years ?"

"The war, which ironically lasted 14 years, as Mika Ishikawa of the Hidden Rock village predicted. It was fought between the Lightning and Earth countries. Because the Earth country refused to give up one of its territories, the Lightning attacked. There were thousands of casualties. In the end, the Earth won." Sasuke said, as if he had been reading out of a textbook. Both Sakura and Naruto gawked at the young Uchiha, while said Uchiha remained unfazed by their looks.

"That's right, Sasuke. This is where it happened. Before the Lightning won the battle, the Earth set fire to the land, with the help of some Konoha shinobi, killing several Lightning nin." Koukai nodded at Sasuke, approval clear in his eyes. Sasuke merely stared ahead, seeming to have lost interest in the conversation.

Itachi yawned as he fell into step with his younger brother.

"Say, Sasuke... you haven't noticed anything weird about... Koukai, have you ?" Itachi whispered, managing to keep his face as emotionless as usual.

"I have, actually. I'd say he enjoys watching Naruto. Other than that, no." Sasuke replied lazily. His brother remained pensive for a couple minutes before giving a loud sigh.

"You've only scratched the surface, Otouto. He won't stop talking to him either."

Sasuke chuckled quietly at his brother's anxiousness. "Possessive, are you ?" He teased. Itachi glared in response.

"Hey, 'Tachi. How much longer ?" Naruto's voice cut through their small conversation.

"Just a couple more hours, Naruto." Itachi answered, not bothering to look back. That was when a dart lodged itself into Koukai's thigh.

"Shit ! Koukai !" Itachi shouted, appearing beside the boy and sitting him down on the ground. "I'm going to have to pull this out, okay ?" He quickly pulled it out with a wince and flung a kunai back in the way the dart came. The sedative was already spreading through the boy, making him sway.

"Koukai, are you alright ?" Sakura asked, falling to her knees beside the pale brunette. Koukai gave a slow nod before his head fell limp in her lap. Sakura gave a startled cry, looking up at Itachi with wide eyes. The eldest Uchiha only shook his head at her.

"Itachi, wait ! What happened to him ? Why are we being attacked ?" Naruto shouted, hovering over top of Koukai.

"He got shot with a sedative. He could be out for hours. As for why we're being attacked, I'm not sure. But for now, head into formation Y." The Uchiha said, quickly scanning their surroundings. Up was clear, no movement. Left, clear. Right, clear. The only one left is... Down. He managed to step back before a heavy set man clad in a dark cloak managed to strike.

"The boy ! Where is the boy ?" The man shouted in a deep voice which suited him quite well. He was looking wildly all around him, as if he was blind. Itachi then noticed his headband. The blue fabric was a darker shade due to the sweat the man produced. The metal plate's engraving was chipped, but still readable. Itachi tried to summon up the name of the village that bore that symbol, but was unlucky.

"Why have you attacked us ?" Itachi asked, unconsciously stepping closer to Naruto on his left. The man smirked as his gaze landed on Koukai. His eyes were still unfocused, but somehow he managed to spot the brunette.

"The boy. Koukai Saga. You have him. I can smell him." That was when it struck Itachi. The Village Hidden in the Darkness. They lived underground, and specialized in Jutsu involving Dark Matter. It was a deadly type of Jutsu. Over the years, the people of the Darkness had honed their other senses, due to their vision being rendered useless in the dark. Their nin frequently came out from underground, usually to steal from other villages. No wonder this man is blind. He must be in severe pain, being exposed to the sunlight.

"Why is it that you need Koukai Saga ?" Itachi questioned. Naruto was beginning to squirm in desperation. "Naruto..." He said in a soothing tone. The man seemed to notice his comforting of the blond.

"He has committed several crimes against the Village Hidden in the Darkness." The man replied, though he made no move to take Koukai away.

"The Village Hidden in the Leaves was ordered to guard him until he reaches his destination. Until then, we won't let you take him." Itachi stated.

"Itachi, what the hell ? We won't let you touch him, you got it ?" Naruto shouted, glaring darkly at Itachi.

"Alright. Fine. You won't touch him." Itachi said, frowning at the blond. The man guffawed, clutching his belly before smirking at the young blond and then at Itachi.

"Is that so ?" He asked, sarcasm evident in his tone. Itachi stiffened, preparing for the worst. And he was right. The worst did happen. In a half a second, Naruto was being pressed into the man's broad chest, A kunai knife lightly nicking his skin. His eyes were wide in fear as he tried to struggle. White hot anger shot through his veins and tinted Itachi's normally pale face a light pink.

"Don't fu-" Itachi started, but was cut off by a proposal that made him absolutely sick.

"I will torture him using violent methods even for the Village Hidden in the Darkness. I'd skin him, scalp him, I'd whip him. Maybe I'd use my favourite, castration. But you don't want this to happen, do you ? So give me Koukai Saga, and I'll let him go."

--------------------------------------------------

Solaris : Hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry for taking so long. So Itachi, Koukai or Naruto ?

Itachi : NARU !!!!!!

Koukai : I will die... Farewell my friends TwT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 137 63
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ '๐™–๐™ฌ' ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š. ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 98 13
What if Kakashi can save Itachi? ART: angeloofthelord !!BOYXBOY!! Naruto ship: NOTHING YOU WILL READ IN THIS BOOK IS CANON! IT'S JUST AN FF, MADE FO...
249K 6.8K 45
I don't own Naruto, just Tatsuyu
258K 7.8K 37
One night, Naruto is raped, and he's had enough of life in Konoha. Find out what devistating news will follow, and how is the one responsible for pic...