Unexpected (Cameron Dallas Fa...

By Dallas_101

"Our hearts crave each other but our minds are polar opposites"... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SEQUEL!

Chapter 14

24.9K 520 303
By Dallas_101

I woke up to the annoying ringing tone of Cameron's phone.
"Cameron shut it off" I mumble into my pillow.

He groans and covers his face with the blanket.

It still hasn't stopped ringing to I leaned over him and grabbed it.

'Scarlett' it read who the hell is scarlet!
I didn't answer it and left it back on the stand.

I decided to take a bath to try to get rid of all the stress in my muscles. I still couldn't get Scarlett out of my mind.

I got out after I felt my skin go wrinkly, in washed my hair and got changed.
When I came to get out I heard Cameron on the phone.

"It's better now"
"Yes I took them"
"I'm fine"
"I'm going now"

After I heard the conversation end I walked out with my head held high.

"Good morning" he muttered
I gave him my bet fake smile and then picked up all the dirty clothes that Cameron had dumped on the floor into the small hamper near the door.

"Who were you on the phone to?" I asked him.

"Just some company" he faked smiled, we faked smiled before I broke it.

"Cameron I know it wasn't a company" I snap at him.

He groaned out loud "it was my phycologist okay? I'm going down to get breakfast" he raised his voice before going down.

Why is he being so snappy and angry this morning?

I fixed the bed and then joined everyone downstairs. Everyone was seated at the table, Cameron across from Joanne and Christian and Dylan at the head.

I sat next to Cameron and placed a napkin onto my lap.

"So Christian and I are going to visit the neighbours so that means you can do what ever you want today" she chirped.

Dylan was tying away on his phone and Cameron was to busy being a emo to care.

"That's fine I'm sure we will figure something out" I tell her.

We start eating Cameron not even touching anything.
"You have to eat" I whisper
"I'm not hungry" he snaps out loud.

Joanne gives me an apologetic smile and I just look down embarrassed and continue to eat again.

Joanne and Christian leave shortly after.
"I'm going to swim anyone coming?" Dylan asked

"Yeah I'll come" I said standing up leaving Cameron with his thoughts.

I got dressed in my black plain bikini I hate how much it shows off my body but I don't even own a swimsuit and Mia leant it to me to use once.

I grabbed one of Cameron's massive black tops over and walked down.

Cameron was already seated on the deck and Dylan was swimming in the wide water.

I took my top off and threw it in Cameron's direction before jumping in.

I swam around to warm my body up and made my way towards Dylan.

"What's do you think is up with him?" He asked me.

"He was fine yesterday and woke up like this, he seems emotionless" I reply unsure really what to tell him.

"Well we can let him spoil our fun" Dylan laughed splashing me with water.

"Ohh no you didn't" I snapped splashing him back.

Me and Dylan spent the rest of the morning just playing around and swimming in the water.

When we can back to the deck to dry up Cameron is just sitting there staring at us the hole time.

He threw me his shirt, I sat next to him while Dylan went in to have a shower.

"Do you want to talk about last night?" I ask him.

"Nothing happened I just has another dream" he shrugged.

"Then why did your phycologist call" I ask him again.

"Because she always calls to talk to me. Can you just forget about it I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would get this way " he snaps as he puts on his sunglasses.

"Why are you so angry today?" I ask him.

"I'm not"

"Cameron this relationship is so pointless we haven't been the happy couple we imagined" I explain

But he still chooses to ignore me.
....

I got out of the shower for the second time today and I was picking up my makeup bag from the floor when I suddenly knocked over the trash can.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath as I went over a picked it up the mess.

I picked up a medicine packet that had fallen out and when I looked more into it they were Cameron's tablet and one of the tablets from the packet was missing.

"Cameron" I called for him as I walked out of the bathroom, "what!" He yelled back.

"You took them?" I asked him throwing the tablets at him.

"So you wanted me to take them" he told me focusing his attention back to the TV.

"Not after I heard you go crazy like this" I tell him angrily.

"Ohh please stop making this about you" he smears backs at me.

"Cameron don't do this" I speak calming down.

"Do what? You are making this about you! Oh I forgot this is princess Mel's world and we all follow her" he bites back.

"I wish we never meet" I whisper under my breath. I knew it wasn't true but I just wanted to hurt him as much as he just hurt me.

I can feel tears growing in my eyes but I will not let him see me cry.

We stood in silence for about 5 mins and I could feel my bottom lip quivering.

"sorry I can't" he said as he walked out the door down the stairs and out the front door and to the car.

I knew he isn't him self on these tablets and I don't really know why he started taking them and why there coming back to him again!

....

I was asleep in bed when I heard him come through the door.
I sat up and turned on the lamp "Cameron?"

"Hey" he spoke softly sitting at the end of the bed.
"I feel better now I don't know what got a hold of me"

"That's good" I muttered

"And I'm sorry I didn't mean to take it out on you" he apologised

It was my turn to stay quite now.
"Mel I don't want to do this again" he continued
"Please say something"

"What do you want me to say?" I asked him "that you didn't hurt me that all I want is for you to be okay! I don't want to fight, I want to be a stereotype couple. I want you to be open to me and stop keeping me out" I told him. "We can't keep going back and forth. I want to have fun here"

"I watched my mother get brutally rapped and my dad bashed" he blurted out.

"Cameron I'm sorry I didn't kn-"

"It's okay I know" he interrupted me.

"I just have that day in my head forever, we had a break in and I had I hide with Dylan but we could see everything" he explained he was staring past me to the wall like he was remembering it all.

"You don't have to tal-"

"I still hear it her cries and the sounds of things breaking" he explains.

"Is this why you are having dreams?" I ask him.

He nods "like I told you they stopped but when we meet I starting worrying about you a lot I was scared for no reason and that's what's triggering it"

"Cameron Im safe were safe" I assure him.

"I know I know" he mumbles "I'm scared"

And I attached my self to him again. "Tell me again you won't leave"

"I'm staying" I whisper against his lips he attacks me with his lips and thy work perfectly against each other.

The thing with Cameron is that he always needs reassurance and someone to be with him to tell him everything is going to be okay.

He flipped me over so I was at the bottom, he kissed me tenderly like it was the last one for a long time. "I missed you" he told me in between kisses.

"I was always here, I never left" I whispered.

"You drive me insane you know that" he mummers.
"Shut up" I joke as I grab a handful of his hair and pull him towards me.

It's getting heated by the second and I can fell what's going to happen next. I want to take control of this so kiss him all along his sharp jaw down to his ear and bitting a little on his ear lob earning myself a soft moan.

I then kiss and blow lightly along his check until I feel his shutter under my touch. I go back to the same spot but he pulls away "if you don't stop I'm gonna have to finish you here" he warns with a different tone It was incredibly sexy though almost filled with lust?

He attacks my lips again but when I feel his tongue against my lips I deny him he groans against my lips and when he comes to speak a loud knock comes from the door.

"Cameron dinner is ready" his mom tells us politely.

"Okay, Mel's in shower 1 min" he said rudely I nudged him and he winched in pain almost to loudly.

"Ahhhh Cameron are you okay?" She asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine" he managed to get out.

After we heard her heels click down the stairs I breathe a sigh of relief "what was that for?"

"Don't be mean" I shrugged "now go downstairs before me so it's believe able that I was in the shower" I pushed him out the door.

I waited a couple of minutes before walking out to join them as I was jogging down the stairs someone grabbed me from around my was its and covered my mouth. It was a dark room but when a pair of lips meet mine I felt all of a sudden relaxed.

"Cameron there waiting" I laughed as he kissed all over my face when I talked.

"Who care" he mumbles attaching his lips to mine. They worked perfectly in sync I forgot where we had to be.

"Don't worry no ones down yet" he read my mind.

"I Lo-" before I could finish my sentence he attached his lips to mine again. I CANT BELIEVE I NEARLY DROPPED THE L BOMB!
Cameron is the most perfect thing that has happened to me and I don't know if I do or don't love him!

I mean his the only thing I see in my future and I think I will be a mess if anything happens between us.

"Let's go" I tell him once I couldn't keep control of my thoughts anymore.

We sat in the same positions as before and we just came up with random topics to talk about and it was nice to see Cameron laughing and being nice to everyone.

"Thank you" I tell him as we snuggled together in Bed.

"For what?" He asks kissing the crock of my neck.

"Putting everything behind and just having fun"

"Well thank you for being here with me and letting me tell you everything" he confesses.

"Goodnight" I tell him shutting my eyes.

"Goodnight princess" he coos.

I can't help that feeling growing inside me and the more I keep denying it the more it's effecting this all.

I think I'm in love with Cameron Dallas!

Also I don't live where people think I do so when you guys are asleep I'm awake and vies versa so I really update every day mostly or at the most second day! Sorry it that messes up a little xx (Comment where you are from as well)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 57.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
43.5K 704 14
I been addicted to Friends and ugh so i just had to do this. ~Megan
445K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
23.4K 1.2K 33
Noah and Elle are both devastated after their break-up at the end of their summer at the beach house. That is, until a chance weekend where they end...