Adventures at CAMP | HANNIE

By xXhannie_fanficXx

Adventures at CAMP (NOT EDITED YET) Annie Leblanc likes to spend her summer time sneaking out with her "bad g... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

1.1K 19 20
By xXhannie_fanficXx

A. Um...of course! I would love to be Shawn Mendez's girlfriend!!
H. What! I meant me u dummy!!
A. Oh yeh u...sure??
H. U sound like I don't want to...
A. Hahahah! I do if course!!! I l-lo-
H. I love u too...*kisses*

Naww! I love him!! He loves me!! He is my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend. It's official...Hannie is real!! I can't wait to tell everyone, well not right now. I want to keep it low key.

A. Can we keep this relationship low key?? I don't want everyone to think that ur my rebound...
H. Ok anything for u!
A. Thanks but I really wanna sleep right now
H. Ok let's go!

He carried me to the room. He dumped me on and got on top of me. Hayden placed a small peck on my lips. Then fell asleep on top of me. Hahahah! He's so cute! I couldn't fall asleep so I played with his curly hair. Then out of no where...the door burst open with a familiar face...seriously!

A/N
U guys want me to end it here?? Sorry for the slow updates! It's cause I'm kind of getting in trouble for such stupid things and my punishment is to get banded off my phone. Sorry!!

Love you guys💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...