Start It All Over Again (sequ...

Von Narrylovelike_fck

This normal Filipina girl always wanted a normal and peaceful life when suddenly this curly haired boy walks... Mehr

Previously
Chap 1- Something's Missing
Chapter 2 Mystery Guy
Chapter 3 The Past Is Coming Back
Chapter 4 Starting To Bring It All Back
Chapter 5 Say Something
Chapter 6 WTH
Chapter 7 Why Am I Doing This To Myself?
Chapter 8 Mutual Understanding Relationship
Chapter 9 Promises of Love
Chapter 10 Successful Photoshoot
Chapter 11 Brit Awards Gone Wild
Chapter 12 The Rumuors Lead To Evil Works
Chapter 13 The Record Label
Chapter 14 The Next Popstar
Chapter 15 I Love The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 16 Sweet Things
Chapter 17 Apology Accepted
Chapter 18 Meeting With Family
Chapter 19 Tomorrow's The Big Day
Chapter 20 "I remembered all of it....I love you"
Chapter 21 Everything Will Be Okay
Chapter 22 Birthday Surprise
Chapter 23 YES!
Chapter 24 Official Fiancee
Chapter 25 Love Is Natural
Chapter 26 The Wedding of the Century ;)
Chapter 27 She's Late (part 1)
Chapter 28 She's Late: Big News (part 2)
Chapter 29 Preparing The Baby's Arrival
Chapter 30 Darcy Styles
Chapter 31 The Wanted?!
Chapter 32 Unusual Day
Chapter 33 Happy Asian Tour?!?! Pffft
Chapter 35 The Important Phone Call
Chapter 36 WWA Tour ;)
Chapter 37 Worried Feeling
Chapter 38 When Will The Time Come?
Chapter 39 The Charity Football Game
NOT AN UPDATE!!
Chapter 40 Secrets Revealed
Chapter 41 Making Up The Final Decision
Chapter 42 Very Very Thankful For This Day
Chapter 43 Miracles Do Happen :)
Epilogue

Chapter 34 Husband Material

88 2 0
Von Narrylovelike_fck

Sunshine's POV

"Please fasten your seatbelts. The flight to the Philippines will start in an hour"

I loved my country. The Philippines was a good choice for a concert. I have friends, like Daphne, who've been dying to have them for a concert in the Philippines. Filipino directioners have been waiting for this time.

We are already on the plane with Darcy in the middle of me and Harry. She was soo excited seeing her grandparents and seeing where I grew up.

The British accent thing was kinda stuck inside of me, but still the Filipino blood never left in me.

"Mommy are we there yet?" I heard this small voice coming from beside me which was Darcy since she was leaning on Harry's shoulder.

"Not yet sweetie. Just go back to sleep" I combed her hair and kissed her forhead. She went back asleep on her Dad's shoulder.

I actually was nervous coming back home. Then I felt a hand on top of mine. "Are you okay?"

Harry had worry on his eyes. "I'm fine. Just a little nervous actually"

"Don't be. This your home country we're talking about. You'll be fine" he gave me a peck and a reassuring look.

I got tired so it was like 3-4 hours left til we reach there so my eyelids got droopy and  I fell asleep.

****

"Honey, we're here" I felt someone shaking me, I realized Harry was the one doing it.

"Darcy? Where's Darcy?"

"She went with Louis and Niall to the car" he held my hand after I got my bag and left the plane. To my surprise paps spotted us, but the bodyguards never let us down. We were struggling with the fans crowding the airport.

Good thing we didn't had Darcy on the way to the car.

As we were inside the car, we drove off to the hotel where the boys are staying, and ofcourse we also brought Daphne along since she's my bestfriend who I met here in the country.

Harry decided that he was gonna stay with me and Darcy in my house with my parents.

As soon as we arrived in my house, we rang the doorbell and saw my parents in the front door all surprised seeing us.

Dad gave a very stern look to Harry since he knows how protectiv he is with his little daughter all grown up and having a child and husband with her.

"Is this my little grandchild Darcy?" she asked as she was lifting her up. Darcy already knew who her grandparents were so she wore a big smile seeing them.

Mom and Dad got some toys for Darcy and Harry wanted to see my room since Darcy was being accompanied by my mom.

As we entered my room, it was still the girlyish room I left.

If your wondering how my parents got back home and not in London like before, well Dad got promoted to his job in London and the only way for him to reach the amount of his salary was to go back to the Philppines, cuz that's where he'll be the best man doing his own job. To raise the money for us.

"Sooo this is my room" I started off while scratching the back of my neck and my arm, because I got embarassed since my parents still made my room the way it was before.

Harry on the otherhand was checking out all my stuff. My toys, teddy bears, posters also. Girly stuff actually.

"Wow" was all he could say. Then he spotted this blue letter and read it out loud.

"I'm in love with his smile, his face and his eyes" my eyes grew wide and noticed he was really reading it out loud.

I rushed towards him, but he still read the letter. I backed away for like 10 inches since he was starting to read the letter.

"The way his chocolate brown curly hair makes me turned on just by his fingers flipping it away from his face. His Emerald eyes got the inside of me starting or even wnating more of him. The way he smiles so cheekily and flirty with a very cute dimple on the side makes me melt every step of the way. His tattoos were tremendous in my eyes as to see the black ink going soo well with his toned body and hard abs, I realized I wasn't dreaming about this boy. I realized feelings like this can control yourself just by one snap. I now know I really do love him"

After reading the letter, he looked up at me with eyes saying how he was touched by the words he read out loud.

I remembered reading that when I was like 14 when Daphne showed me a picture of them as a band and a picture of him  too aswell.

He then walked towards me and I had no choice to walk backwards and no luck I got trapped on the wall.

I can feel his hot breath fanning all over face. His eyes scanning my face. I got some heat rising on my cheeks and looked down for emabarassment. I felt his finger lifting my chin up.

"You liked me before we even met?" I felt another heat on my cheeks.

"W-Well y-yeah" I stuttered.

He chuckled and looked at my lips and as a target he kissed me. It was a very normal one, but after a few seconds he kissed me hungrily. My hands messing his curls and pushing his head towards me. His hands caressing my hips and travelled all the way down to my bum, giving a little squeeze which caused a reaction by me which was a moan.

His lips then travelled to my neck. Leaving wt kisses on the side. I moved my head for him having more access to it. His toungue travelled all the way up to my neck and on to my mouth. He then moved his mouth to my earlobe, giving a small bite on it, not too painful though.

He whispered to me "Jump" and got confused, but followed his orders anyways. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his torso. Him carrying my weight and dragging me on the bed. My back faceing the bed and him on top of me, still kissing though. His mouth then again were on my neck. He didn't want to leave any hickeys on me since people already know I was his.

My hands didn't know what to do, but to grab a hold of his shirt and removed it. He unbuttoned my shirt too, seeing my bra and breasts of course. He sat on the bed and my legs and I sat on his lap, still making out though. My hair got all messy from him making it a passionate kiss we've had.

"You think its necessary to kiss me like that out of nowhere and make out in my bed?" I even asked between kisses.

"I figured you were getting hot under that shirt of yours" he said and my mouth did the same what he did. Travelled down to his neck and I can feel my thighs touching bulge and felt him getting hard.

I heard him moan just by him getting this hard for just a make-out session with me.

Then we heard a knock from outside "Guys? Its Louis, come on we have an interview to go"

I got off him and we stood infront of each other with 2 inches of space in between.

"This is not yet over" he kissed my nose and we put on our clothes. We went outside and saw Louis waiting for us.

"Finally, oh and Haz, fix your hair. We can notice that you too-" me and Harry shushed him before continueing what he had to say.

****

"So Ladies and Gentlemen here we have our special guests for tonight, please welcome One Direction and Sunshine Corazon" we hear our audienced clapped as we entered.

Mostly a lot of screaming girls came to see them, and mostly boys for me.

We exchanged hi's and greeted each other too.

"So One Direction, uhm Mabuhay" she greeted first.

"Mabuhay too" the boys greeted the interviewer. Before we came here, they asked me to teach them some words in Filipino for practice.

"So is this your first time in the Philippines?" the interviewer asked.

"Yes, but our friend over here Sunshine Corazon was raised her so its fun travelling to new places I guess" Niall said motioning to me sitted next Harry with his arm around my waist.

"Oh yes the fabulous Sunshine Corazon with her album Yours Truly and welcome back to the Philippines"

"Welcome to be back and yes my album is now in stores so pls check them out and buy it now" I said while looking in the camera.

"So a lot of Filipino Directioners have been dieing to meet you guys, isn't it amazing they really love you soo much?" by the way our interview is gay.

"Yes we've been wanting to come here for so long and now we're finally here" Liam answered.

"My favorite member actually from you guys isNiall by the way. All Irish and cute. Full package okay" Niall blushed which caused the fans to scream. Niall girls I mean.

"So we heard that Harry Styles is married to Sunshine Corazon?" the interview hesitated to ask, but already motioned to the both of us.

"Yes we're married"

"Can you show us your ring?" I held my hand out and a lot of people focused on the ring he gave me on our wedding day.

"And I've heard you had a daughter too?"

How come people already know this soo fast?

"Yes and her name's Darcy" the interviewer showed the picture of me, Harry and Darcy when we were going to the parks and malls.

"You are just one happy and cute family you know" I love my family as much as Harry does. We both love Darcy and we are very lucky to have each other.

"So you guys have a concert here tonight? You may invite your fans to come and see you later. Thank you for guesting today"

"Filipino Directioners from all over the Philippines, please watch us on our concert tonight in the Mall of Asia Arena (a/n let's pretend they'll perform there) at 5 to 8 pm and a Meet and Greet signing  at 9 with a special guest from the Sunshine Corazon singing one of her songs in her album. Come and hope to see you there" Niall announced to the people on camera.

Let's get it started.

*****

"Philippines make some noise"

They started with the beats of Midnight Memories.

Straight off the plane to a new hotel

Just touched down, you could never tell

A big house party with a crowded kitchen

People talk shh but we don't listen

Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please

Way too many people in the Addison Lee

Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Baby you and me

Stumbling in the street

Singing, singing, singing, singing

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Anywhere we go never say no

Just do it, do it, do it, do it

5 foot something with the skinny jeans

Don't look back, baby follow me

I don't know where I'm going but I'm finding my way

Same old shh but a different day

Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please

Way too many people in the Addison Lee

Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Baby you and me

Stumbling in the street

Singing, singing, singing, singing

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Anywhere we go never say no

Just do it, do it, do it

You and me and all our friends

I don't care how much we spend

Baby, this is what the night is for, oh, oh, oh

I know nothing's making sense

For tonight let's just pretend

I don't wanna stop so give me more, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Baby you and me

Stumbling in the street

Singing, singing, singing, singing

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Anywhere we go never say no

Just do it, do it, do it, do it

"You guys like that?" Liam asked the fans and their answer was a really loud scream.

"Let's answer some of your twitter questions. The first one is from Ashley and she want to know where will we go sight-seeing in the Philippines?" Niall read the question.

"Well I think that's up to our friends if they know where will we go sight-seeing"

"Next question: Have you tried our Filipino dishes and what is your favorite?" Louis asked that question.

"I think Niall' knows the answer" Zayn teased Niall.

"A lot, but I'm sure that all of it are really really good" Niall answered and he went on with the third question. "Who is Sunshine Corazon to you?" I think that question is directed to Harry.

A lot of fans were giving awws and squeals after hearing the question.

Before Harry could answer Louis interrupted him. "Hold on"

Harry's POV

"Hold on" before I could answer, Louis interrupted me. After a few seconds he was carrying Sunshine?!

The whole audienced were screaming when they saw her. Of course, I blushed.

He then put sunshine infront of me and said "For motivation when you answer the question" I gave Louis a look after he left me and her alone.

"Um...Sunshine is just my one and only and I could never live without her in my life. No words can't describe how beautiful and improtant you are to me, so thank you and love you" I kissed her on the nose and a peck on the lips.

The audience aww'ed at my answer and I hugged Sunshine tight in enough to know that I love her.

Sunshine performed her new song Boyfriend Material after we answered our twitter questions. The

Now I've been looking for someone

Trying to find the right boy to wear on my arm

I must admit it

You simply fit it

You were like a cut from the rest, that's why you're winning (hey)

Boy, at night when I close my eyes, I can see you

My perfect type

I never really thought my dreams would come true,

Until I laid eyes on you

Can't you know you are

She grabbed my hand and we started to dance playfully. The boys jumped in with us along with the fans who were enjoying the concert.

Husband material, Husband material

That's what you're made of, it's written on your label

Husband material, m-m-material, want everyone to know

Husband material, Husband material (boy)

Husband material, m-m-material, want everyone to know

That you and your perfect smile

Are both timeless and never going out of style

There's so many reasons you got it together

I'm catching feelings, you make me look better (better)

Boy, at night when I close my eyes, I can see you

My perfect type

I never really thought my dreams would come true,

Until I laid eyes on you

Can't you know you are

Husband material, Husband material

That's what you're made of, it's written on your label

Husband material, m-m-material, want everyone to know

Husband material, Husband material (boy)

I don't know how lucky I am being with her and how improtant she is to me in my entire life. I couldn't have asked for a better wife than her.

Husband material, m-m-material, want everyone to know

Oh, there ain't any other

It's all the little things that you do, make me wanna sing

There ain't any other

The way you're talking to me, I can tell you've been listening

To everything

And maybe it's the butterflies I get every time I hear your ringtone (ringtone)

And maybe it's cause every single text, boy, I told myself you were the one

  Husband material

(You know you are) Husband material, Husband material

That's what you're made of, it's written on your label

Husband material, m-m-material, want everyone to know

You're my Husband material, Husband material

That's what you're made of, it's written on your label

Husband material, m-m-material, want everyone to know

 Husband material, Husband material (boy)

Husband material, m-m-material, want everyone to know

The cute thing about her performance was when she changed the lyrics from Boyfriend Material to Husband Material.

"Good night Philppines" the boys ended their concert and next up was the Meet and Greet.

****

"Ok guys single line please" the guards were arranging fans to meet and Greet the boys in a single line orderly. Since they can get crazy when they see them.

I actually didn't expect that so many people have went to their Meet and Greet an also my Meet and Greet fans were really supportive of me.

I got to take some pictures with guys,and this one guy was trying to flirt with me, but saw Harry grabbing my waist and giving a glare to the guy. Jealous, in a cute way.

I also saw a fan kissed the boys on the cheek and gave a fake pout to Harry signalling me being jealous of them.

There were thousands of picture taking and autograph signing and after that we went back home. The boys returned to the hotel and me and Haz stayed in my house.

Darcy was sharing a room with my Mom and Dad so that she can spend some more time with them and I get to spend more time with him.

When I was reading a book, he took the book and threw it somewhere on the floor and his body hovered all over me. I giggled and didn't know the reason why he wnted to continue what we did before.

"Harry is it really necessary for you to do that again? Come on, its eleven in the evening and my parents are in bed"

"Come on please" he gave me pleasing eyes and soon enough we removed our clothes and did it.

Days like this you just want to be in bed with your husband.

Hey guyssss!!!!! sorry for the late upload, school is almost over in about four days. Hope you guys enjoyed my update. Sorry if its a little boring to you guys, but pls bare my chapters, because I'm focusing on my studies so just wait for my update marathon everyday after school. Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. :) That heated make-out session between them. :>>>

Come on, don't de lazy, comment, vote and share pls

-Pia =))

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

162K 7.2K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
3.3M 80.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
83.4K 3.2K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.