ROYAL PAIN || PARK JIMIN ||

By TheJINius

❝...You can feel the taste of his sweet lips, as if they're covered in dripping honey mixed with tiny crystal... More

You, who shall regret it.
Voiceless.
Tomato clichΓ©.
Burning hearts.
A joyful sight.
Just a phase.
Chances, chances and chances.
Disgusted? Jungkook says no.
Dominance and intelligence.
The Terrifying Carnivores.
Arnold the Glorious.
Books and Covers.
Masterfully Bamboozled.
The Terror King; Ronald.
Guilty Regrets.
Sworn Revenge.
Vandalized Memoirs.
Falling In Love.
The Royal Pain.
Memory Fragments.
Beauty Within Mysery.
Rebellion Amongst Us.
Pompous Pricks.
The Phoenix Border.
His End.
Velvet Blood.
Fairies.

Vengeance.

18.4K 806 767
By TheJINius

'You're exactly that.'

The silence that fell upon everyone wasn't just intimidating. It made you want to break it by screaming and yelling, cursing and destroying everything around you. But for some reason, you couldn't find the courage to say one word. Just one, little word.

You felt different emotions and feelings, confusing your mind. Although, you weren't the only one who had mixed emotions. Everyone did. This is why it made things so complicated and nasty for you.

Yoongi's grip on your arm loosened more and more. He stared at you while you stared at the prince. It would be a lie if you'd say that the pink-haired man wasn't scared of you. Although, now he didn't brother you at all. The only one that bothered you was the frog that you were forced to marry.

Even though the prince looked so nice and so perfect, you didn't want him. You didn't want to live in a giant castle with many stairs and get lost all day. You didn't want to wear an incredibly heavy crown on top of your head. You don't want big, puffy dresses and heavy makeup.

You wanted something simple and nice. You wanted to feel comfortable and like... Well... Yourself. The fact that you're being forced to marry someone and live with them for the rest of your life, is just... Cruel.

Everything went downhill so quickly in just one day! This is the worst day you've lived in your whole life. Why does life have to be so cruel?

"Take her back to her room. I'll talk to her tomorrow." The king commanded. The guards immediately straightened their positions and nodded.

Yoongi begun to drag you away, followed by some of the guards. The rest of the guards remained behind, going back to their usual duties.

You're definitely taking revenge. They either let you go, or they'll pay. Simple.

Hopefully the frog won't follow you...

••••••••••••••••••••••

It took them a while to find their way back to 'your bedroom', but... They finally reached the room.

The whole time they dragged you along with them, you just... Went with it. You didn't argue with them, or scream, or yell, or trying to escape again. You were very quiet and calm. You didn't say one word and you just went along with it.

The guard with the beautiful, golden cape held one of the big, brown doors to your room, open. The rest of the guards made sure that you were doing whatever they were telling you to do. And... Also making sure you're not trying to escape again.

Yoongi gently pushed you inside the room, but he didn't dare step in there with you. It's pretty obvious why. He probably doesn't want to deal with you again. It's not because he's scared, but he's quite... Tried of you.
Yeah. That.

"Stay. Don't dare try to get out again." He threatened with a harsh tone before the guard with the golden cape closed the door.
A little *click* could be heard from behind the doors, meaning that they've locked them.

And now... You're stuck in here again.

You sighed helplessly and turned with your back to the door. Your hands were formed into fists, nails digging harshly into your palm, forming and leaving small marks. Your mind was muddled up with different thoughts and questions.

Why can't they just let me go?
Why is the prince being so selfish and only thinking about himself?
Can't the king or the queen let me go and make the prince choose someone else?
Why can't i go home?
Where are my parents?
This is just stupid.

The worst thing was that you still felt like destroying everything in your way. Everything your eye landed on.
The beautiful, crystal vase that sat on top of the little, brown drawer that stood nicely beside your king-sized bed. The pretty, white curtains that hung low from the nice, clear windows. The cute, golden statue formed into a dog that sat in the right corner of the room.

You wanted to destroy everything.

Too bad you couldn't hold back your anger. Why not release it by breaking a few things?

A little voice at the back of your head told you to try and remain calm, but... Your anger told you something else.

So, you went with your emotions.

You walked over to the drawer with loud, stomping footsteps. You grabbed the beautiful, crystal vase and threw it hard on the nice carpet,on the floor. The sound of the vase smashing ringed loudly in your ears.

This wasn't enough.

You turned back to the drawer and pulled it towards you, away from the bed. Suddenly, you pushed the drawer back harshly, making it fall on to it's side. A few of the planks from the drawer snapped and broke.

That is much better. But you need more.

Something caught your eye. At the corner of the room, at the side of the door, there sat a lonely baseball bat. It looks like someone might of forgotten it in there.

Idiots.

You walked up to the bat and grabbed it. Your hands held the bat tightly, really feeling like using it to break a few more things.
You stared at it for a few moments, before your eyes landed on up a cute, makeup mirror set.

Perfect.

You walked up to the makeup mirror set and grabbed the brown chair that sat in front of it, and threw it away away with one hand.

One of the legs from the chair broke as it landed harshly on the floor.
You turned your head to look back at the mirror in front of you.
Sometimes, you simply hated looking at your reflection. So... You begun to swing the baseball bat you held, and smashed the mirror.

This is where the fast and hard destruction begun to take place.

You turned around and quickly smashed everything around you with the baseball bat. A few, angry groans escaped between your lips as you broke whatever you managed to break.

And your bedroom won't be the only thing you'll destroy.

•••••••••••••

*CRASH*

*SMASH*

*BAM*

Oh lord...

These sounds made him worry greatly. Jin was very concerned for the girl behind those two doors.
He turned his head to look at Taehyung who sat beside the other door. Jin could see that he was starting to grow impatient with the crashing and smashing.

*CRASH*

*BAM*

*SMASH*

The sounds of different things smashing against each other or on the floor, could be heard clearly. Then, the sound of glass getting smashed was followed by the sound of something made of wood getting broken.

Taehyung suddenly grabbed the handle from one of the doors. Jin quickly placed his hand on Taehyung's with disapproval.

"Don't." The taller man said, staring at the guard with the green cape.

"Why?" Taehyung asked back curiously.

"If you're going to open the door, open it slowly and with caution. You don't want a random object flying towards you, do you?"

The guard with the green cape stood silent and thought about his hyung's words. Maybe he was right.

"Okay." Taeh said, uncertainly.

Jin let go of his friend's hand.
Taehyung slowly opened the door, just a tiny crack, only to be able to peak through it and look at the girl who kept screaming and glaring, and destroying everything around her.
Jin peaked through the crack as well, and his eyes widened. He took his helmet off so he would be able to grab hold of the sight better.

"Argh!" The girl screamed before smashing a chair with a baseball bat.

Sheesh... Someone has anger issues.

Taehyung quickly closed the door and looked at his hyung who seemed to be shocked.

Both men could understand why Y/N was angry. Being forced to marry someone you don't love was... Horrible. Usually arranged marriages are terrible anyway.

But the pure sadness, anger and darkness in Y/N's heart coming from something so stupid was... Concerning. Actually, the two guard weren't just concerned about the girl. Jimin was in this too.

Who knows what might go through Y/N's head? What if she'll try to...
Nah. She didn't seem to be the type to make evil plans and try to... Kill...

Well... Hopefully she's not. She might have the face of a beautiful angel, but she might turn out to have a cold heart. This could easily happen, especially since no one in the castle knows her well.

Jin was about to say something, until...

Everything went oddly quiet.

The only thing that broke this sudden silence was the sound of a wooden bat falling on the floor, behind the two, brown doors in Y/N's room.

Taheyung slowly opened one of the doors again, just a crack. When he peaked inside, all he could see was the poor girl falling on the soft carpet on her knees. She was sobbing and breathing heavily.

And suddenly, she begun to cry. She covered her face with her cute hands, trying to hide herself.

The guard with the green cape slowly opened the door some more, exposing the saddened girl. Taehyung took his helmet off so he could see better.

Her room looked... Completely ruined. Broken bits of wood and glass sat scattered around the room. Even the king-sized bed that was neatly arranged was now messed up. The covers from the bed were thrown around the room, randomly.

Honestly, Taehyung would be more focused on the room and more concerned about how angered the king would be when he'll hear about this, but... He couldn't think about that. All Taehyung could focus on, was the fragile-looking girl who was crying on her knees.

"Go get Jimin." Jin whispered to the brown-haired man.

"Hm? Why? Are you crazy-"

"Just do what I'm telling you to do." He cut Taeh off.

Taeh stared at his hyung for a few moments, quite confused. But... He felt like he could trust Jin.
The handsome man placed his helmet back on, hiding his perfect face again.

He started to walk off, to try and find Jimin. Who knows what Jin is planning. It might go wrong or it might go well. Hopefully Y/N and Jimin won't start a little... War.

Meanwhile, the dark-haired, tall man turned his head to look at the poor girl that was crying. Poor thing... He actually felt so bad for her. He knows well that it won't last long until she'll break. But he can't really do anything about it since it seems like Jimin goes crazier and crazier for this woman.

Jin huffed and stepped inside her bedroom, walking towards her with slow and careful footsteps. Hopefully she won't choose to slap or punch him when he'll try to talk to her.

He stopped right in front of her and looked down at the poor little princess. He stared at her for a few seconds, silently observing how her crying started to calm down a tiny bit. He got on his knees in front of the girl and gently placed his helmet beside him. Then, he placed his hands on his lap.

He didn't say anything for a few moments as he had no idea what to say. He didn't want to start talking and make the situation worse, so... He thought about it well.

The girl wiped away a tear from her cheek and looked down. She couldn't even make eye contact with him.
Jin placed a few strands of her pretty hair behind her ears before wiping away more tears from her face with his thumbs.

"Don't worry... This will pass."

His gentle and reassuring tone managed to calm the girl a little bit. But this is where he begun to regret saying what he just said.
The girl looked at him with hopeful eyes, looking like she really took his words seriously.
And the thing is that he knew it won't pass. Jimin is always determined to get what he wants. He won't give up on her. Not when he is growing to love her way too much.

"I want it to pass now... " She said, wiping away another one of her tears from her face. She looked so adorable even when crying... Jin could see well why Jimin chose her. She's different and honest. Loving and daring... Not only that, but she is very beautiful. She doesn't need to wear any makeup to look good. She looks stunning the way she is.

"I know... I'm sorry..." The dark-haired man sighed. He didn't know what to say... All that could go through his head was that he should talk with Jimin about this. The prince can't simply keep her trapped in a castle until she decides to love him. That's not how love worked and it would also make things worse.

"B-but can-"

"No. I can't let you go. I'm sorry." He cut Y/N off, immediately reading her mind. He knew what she wanted, but... She couldn't go. Well, for now. Maybe he'll manage to persuade the prince to let her go.

The man with the pink cape grabbed his helmet that sat beside him and placed it on, hiding his incredibly handsome face.
Y/N simply watched him get up and walk away.
Just like that... Like nothing even happened.

He stepped outside her room and on to the hallway, and turned his head to look at Taehyung who has arrived with Jimin and two other guards.
Namjoon and Jungkook.

Jimin stood beside Taehyung, walking with his hands clasped behind his back. His face seemed to be... Emotionless. Though, he could feel a dark tension coming from the prince. He was probably very angry.

Jin bowed down to the prince as he held one of the doors from the girl's bedroom open. Even though he respected the prince who was also his very good childhood friend, he kinda wanted to slap him. Mostly because he is forcing a poor girl to marry him, and also because he is breaking her.

"I swear, if she's destroyed everything, she'll be in great troubl-" and suddenly, Jimin stopped walking. This also caused Namjoon and Jungkook to accidentally bump into the prince's back. They thought he'd keep walking and just step inside, but it looks like that didn't happen. Both of the guards took a few steps back, giving the man his personal space.

You think that he might be angry or disgusted at the sight before him, and maybe this is why he suddenly stopped to stand right in front of the entrance of her room.
He didn't even dare step inside.

But... No. He wasn't disgusted, or angry. He wasn't annoyed or about to rage quit.

Instead, his shoulders relaxed and the prince tilted his head to the side. He let his blonde bangs fall on his angelic face, almost hiding his incredibly beautiful eyes. His hands weren't clasped behind his back anymore, but he let them hang loosely beside his sides. His emotionless expression was suddenly replaced with a gentle and calm-looking one.

By now, Jimin would be yelling at the girl, telling her off for what she has done. He would be screaming angrily at the fact that everything in her room was now shattered into pieces.

But... No. He was focused on the sad-looking girl who sat innocently on her knees, in the middle of the room. He was focused on her fragile emotions and her tears slowly rolling down her cheeks. The way she let her shiny, beautiful hair cover her pretty face as she didn't even dare look at any of the men who were staring at her.

Were forced marriages that bad? Not even a day has passed, but she's already breaking down. For some reason, the prince started to feel... Guilty. He also felt a stabbing pain in his heart as he kept staring at the adorable woman.

He wanted to keep her so badly... But he felt like if he'd choose to keep her, he'd break her the more he'll try to love her.

But... He'll show her. He will show her true love and affection. If he's lucky, he might make her finally love him. He can't give up just now, right? He must make her fall in love with him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

< EDITED >

Wowe
Okie then o.O

Well, it looks like you're still stuck with a frog then ╮(‵▽′)╭
This boi ain't giving in so easily ;)

AnYwAY
I hope you're all enjoying this book so far. Because... I am. C:
I'm enjoying writing this for some reason. Especially the last chapter I wrote. When Hoseok and Taeh were arguing about... Tomatoes. XD
It was fun to write.

Eh, anyway... I won't be able to write at all for a few weeks. I'm in another country, so... Yeah.
I don't have WIFI where I'm staying. I'm using my 4G to write this.

But anyway, i shall go now.

-takes 100 buckets of holy water-

Here you go. You'll need this for the next chapter :P

(Never trust me omg)

~bubbaiiii love you allll <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2.8K 35
|COMPLETED| The prince just wants to be a normal guy and find love! So when His parents tell him they've chosen someone for him to marry in 2 months...
1.7K 131 13
WELCOME BACK!!! POLYAMOROUS STORY HAS ARRIVED !!! This one has sprinkle of BDSM ⚠️Do remember some scenes are quite toxic relationship vibes please...
150 34 13
From a normal boring life as a high school student, suddenly to being in this fairy tale with a guy you thought you would never meet; Min Yoongi. His...
148K 5.7K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...