You & I (Zerrie Fanfiction)

Por Crazyfandomss

Zayn and Perrie are madly in love and realize its destiny for them being together. But things turn for the wo... Más

Chapter 2:The meeting
Chapter 3:Friends
Chapter 4:Date Night
Chapter 5:I love you
Chapter 6:Sleepover
Chapter 7:Heartbreak
Chapter 8:I'm sorry
Chapter 9:Welcome back
Chapter 10:Tour
Chapter 11:We're leaving
Chapter 12:Maybe I do
Chapter 13:Its complicated
Chapter 14:Whats wrong?
Chapter 15:Finally
Chapter 16:Car accident
Chapter 17:How could you?
Chapter 18:Forget
Chapter 19:Forgiveness
Chapter 20:Been awhile
Chapter 21:Rescue
Chapter 23:Last
Epilogue

You & I (Zerrie Fanfiction)

2K 53 0
Por Crazyfandomss

Perrie's POV

I woke up knowing that me and my band has won the X-Factor. I turned to the side of me seeing my cute little band mate asleep,Jade. (Me and Jade sleep together and Jesy and Leigh sleep together) I got up quietly so I won't wake up Jade and walked to my phone on the table. I got a text from Zayn. "Morning babe :)"

I smiled and replied "Morning, can't believe we won last night :D"

He replied back "I already knew you'd win ;)"

I smiled to myself and went to the bathroom to shower.

Zayns POV

The lads were all still asleep except Liam,which didn't surprise me cause he always wakes up before 5 to work out or something. The first thing I did was text Perrie. "I can't believe my baby won the X Factor I'm so proud of her and her band!" I said to myself.

I was thinking about how me and my band lost the X Factor but we won the world,well as the directioners would say. I was thinking how strong I had to be about losing but until this day I'm happy as I could ever be with my band. I got up to do my regular morning routine.

I got out if the shower and saw that I got a group message in my phone.

From:Simon
To:Zayn,Harry,Niall,Liam,Louis,Perrie,Jade,Leigh,Jesy

Simon:Meet me at Syco Records,there's something I want to talk to you about.

Liam:Sure,we'll be there soon.

Jesy:We're on our way.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.3K 400 28
Perrie and Zayn fight for the first time in years and it's left the both of them emotionally unstable, especially in Zayn's case. Perrie tries to pay...
19.1K 995 37
{CoMpLeTeD} Perrie Edwards, a journalist who decided to never trust men and the first person who knew about it was Zayn Malik, a photographer who...
771K 19.5K 32
Have you ever been a part of something that you thought would never end? and then of course it did. Zayn thought that Perrie was 'the one' for him...
130K 1.9K 33
Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik have been dating for 2 years now, and One Direction is at the peak of their fame. Perrie's own band, Little Mix, are al...