When Silver Met Gold

By IEscapist

Musca ~ There he stood, with a naughty glint in his very rare, unique enigmatic brown eyes that had golden sp... More

Subscribe
When Silver Met Gold Is Getting Published!
SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE
Copyrights
Covers
Prologue
Chapter 1 - My New Life In Pakistan
Chapter 2 - The Competition
Chapter 3 - Coffee
Chapter 4 - Rejection
Chapter 5 - Namahram
Chapter 6 - Memories And Tears
Chapter 7 - Chef Aaliyan
Chapter 8 - Madrassah
Chapter 9 - The Dinner
Chapter 10 - The Date
Chapter 11 - A Surprise
Chapter 12 - Shopping With Aaliyan
Chapter 20 - Caught
Chapter 13 - Inquisitive Sky
Chapter 14 - Under A Spell
Chapter 15 - In Love With Silver
Chapter 16 - The Divine Books
Chapter 17 - In Love With Gold
Chapter 18 - Phone Calls
Chapter 21 - The Sweet Torment
Chapter 22 - Musca, The Housefly
Chapter 23 - You're My What?
Chapter 24 - We're Going Home
Chapter 25 - You Stole My Stars
Chapter 26 - Changa Manga
Chapter 27 - Call Me Ghazi
Chapter 28 - The Locked Door
Chapter 29 - Mother Of Narcissism
Chapter 30 - The Broken Button
Chapter 31 - A Fuming Asmat
Chapter 32 - Musca, The Anti-Nikah
Chapter 33 - I'm Your Cousin
Chapter 34 - Emotionally Drained
Chapter 35 - Falling off a cliff
Chapter 36 - My Home
Chapter 37 - A Sky Full Of Stars
Chapter 38 - Why are you so Bold?
Chapter 39 - Aaliyan, the Shy Girl
Chapter 40 - Long live Aaliyan Bhai
Epilogue - Silver And Gold
EndNote

Chapter 19 - The Snow And The Fireworks

402 38 15
By IEscapist

"They slipped briskly

into an intimacy

from which they

never recovered."

                                - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Playlist:

ZAYN-PILLOWTALK

The moment my eyes landed on him; a force filled me up with energy and I jumped on him – wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. Not caring about the world, not caring about we are standing on the empty road, outside my house and I didn't think people would come out on the road just to watch us.

"I miss you so much!" he mumbled, his arms wrapped around me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I miss you; I miss you too, so much," I mumbled, breathing in his enticing scent, tightening my grip on him if possible.

"Merry Christmas!" Our nose tips touched, and his warm breath fanned my lips.

"Merry Christmas," I smiled like a kid on Christmas – after all it actually was Christmas.

Aaliyan put me down on my feet. Before my feet touched the white snow; he picked me up again right away.

"You're bare feet, it's snow everywhere Musca." A frown set on his adorable face. "You're so irresponsible and careless."

I gave him a toothy grin, placing a hand on his face "I missed you so much."

Walking inside my house, he kicked the gate door close. "Same."

The tip of Aaliyan's straight, haughty nose was red and he kept sniffling due to flu. He was sensitive to cold, and it showed in his multiple flus. He was wearing a black jacket with his black jeans; a black scarf was wrapped around his neck. The snow fell on his thick brown hair and the five o'clock shadow on his face gave him a devilishly handsome look.

"Rude." I kissed his nose. He didn't resist. I leaned in to kiss his lips.

"Don't," he narrowed his eyes at me, walking through the pavement as I listened to the crunching sound of snow being crushed by the foot of Aaliyan, "I'll slip."

"I don't give a hoot." I leaned in; before our lips touched, he backed off.

"I have the flu."

"Fuck the flu!"

I captured his lips before he could back out again. He was making me curse and swear by pulling away but I cupped his face with my hands, hooking my finger round to sway in his brown hair, kissing him. He let out a throaty groan, pulling away with fierceness.

I whimpered in irritation.

"Stop teasing me Musca," he hissed as the large oak door opened with a kick of Aaliyan's foot.

As soon as we were inside, Aaliyan put me down on my feet; like he was afraid of our closeness, a shiver ran down my spine when my feet touched the cold floor. The heaters were on but the floor was still cold.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're bipolar!" I scoffed, ignoring the air between us that was charged with tension and electricity.

A sudden laugh erupted from his mouth. He moved forward towards the couch with a grin plastered on his face.

I was so annoyed. How could he not want to touch me like I wanted to... I was seeing him after a month for god's sake? I wanted to touch him desperately; I fisted my twitching hands to prevent them from doing the forbidden.

He sat down on the couch, his eyes darting around and eventually watched the Christmas tree with interest for a minute before I took multiple steps and stood in front of him like a brutal fighter.

"If you knew how I feel, you would never want to stop me from touching you."

"Okay - touch my little finger, nothing less, nothing more." He extended his hands towards me, that naughty glint in his eyes and that smirk didn't go unobserved by me.

Rage coursed through my blood but when I reiterated his words in my mind, a giggle left my mouth. "Would you like some hot chocolate?"

"Sure, ley aao," he nodded; his hands busy at taking his shoes off, that he didn't remove at the door.

I turned on my heels and ran towards the kitchen. I was ecstatic and energized seeing him after so many days. I hurriedly poured hot chocolate in two mugs and gave my reflection a quick glance in the kitchen mirror.

My brown hair was free from any bands, a colorful cute beanie on my head and the grey top I wore brought out the color my eyes. Overall, I looked utmost attractive for a sane man to not waste a second to kiss the breath out of me.

Aaliyan is insane!

I offered Aaliyan the mug, smiling at my thoughts. He took the mug and placed it on the central table. I put my brown mug on the table too and sat next to him wrapping my arms around his torso, breathing in his chest.

"I wait for the moments in which we are together," Aaliyan whispered, in his deep voice as his arm wrapped around my shoulder in a tight grip.

I glanced at his face; the enchanting smile dancing on his lips made my heart jolt. I failed to suppress the beam that spread on my face.

"What would you like to do today? I mean there's this beautiful church you would like to go and uh... I don't know what you people do on Christmas," he ran a hand through his hair. "And that tree looks beautiful."

I giggled, pinching his cheek that led to Aaliyan giving me a death glare.

"I want to be with you, we shouldn't spend Christmas alone."

"Okay, we won't spend Christmas alone." The unique golden eyes gazed intensely into my silver grey ones. "We'll be together all day long."

I leaned up and kissed his nose; he gave a look of disapproval and opened his mouth to give me a piece of his mind but decided against it. I smiled, trying to provoke him.

His hand slowly traveled to my waist and before I could make out what he was doing, he grabbed a good amount of my flesh in his hand and twisted it.

"Ow, what the hell Aaliyan?"

He shrugged innocently.

"Hypocrite," I moved in the attempt to stand up but Aaliyan tightened his grip around me shaking his head, a childish frown on his lips.

I glared at him, sighing internally at the beauty of this man, why is he so perfect?

"Nah, sit here and sing a song for me and please not jingle bells."

A smile broke off my face, only if he knew what sort of songs I sang for him in my head. "For you?"

"Yes, for me."

"I'm not your personal singer." I stuck my tongue at him. "I won't sing whenever you order me to."

"Please."

I pursed my lips, "No."

"Please Musca, dekho mai naraz hojaun ga." He pouted.

"Naraz?"

"Angry."

"I don't care," I shook my head and then nodded it, afraid he would get angry. "You sure?"

"Yes please, bring it on."

I leaned my back against his chest. He protested by moving me away, but I pressed him down putting pressure on him by my weight. I took a deep breath, and cleared my throat, already amused by imagining Aaliyan's face.

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure

Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us

Bodies together

I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always

I'd love to wake up next to you

My loud and clear voice filled the living room. A delightful smile plastered on my face and his warm breath fanned my ear.

So we'll piss off the neighbors

In the place that feels the tears

The place to lose your fears

My hand found its way to his hair, gripping them in my fist.

A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw

Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all-day

Fucking in, fighting on

It's our paradise and it's our war zone

It's our...

A large hand covered my mouth, cutting me off, "That's enough, you temptress!"

A chortle erupted from my throat making him withdraw his hand. I faced him still laughing. Watching me through slits, Aaliyan gestured towards the central table, wanting me to give him, his hot chocolate.

I obliged without delay.

"You're a fan of Zayn Malik?" asked Aaliyan drinking from his hot chocolate that wasn't much hot now.

My lips curved upward in surprise – sometimes he made me so surprised at his knowledge. Working a lot still he was always so up-to-date about: politics, music, sports, education, and everything.

"No, I like him as a singer very much, but not a fan of him." I fixed my eyes at his captivating golden eyes. "I don't blame girls fangirling on Zayn and Justin; they haven't seen Aaliyan Haider yet," I caressed his cheek with my fingertip.

"The queen of cheesy lines," Shaking his head, he smiled mockingly at me.

"Just for the King Aaliyan."

His hand stroked my hair "Who's your favorite singer?"

"Eden."

"Why Eden?" he gave me an inquisitive look.

"Because, his voice is exactly like yours, intense, deep, sexy and freaking beautiful!"

A smile appeared on his flawless face making my stomach churn at the sight of that damn dimple. "I'm nothing like... you describe me, I'm not perfect Musca."

"For me, you're perfect, so ridiculously perfect!"

His gaze was so intense I had to fix my eyes on my painted nails.

Clearing my throat I asked, "How was your trip?"

I had an urge to keep talking, asking him questions only to listen to him and get those weird tingling feelings that overjoyed me.

"Fine," he put the mug back on the table.

"You're so secretive." I was pissed.

"Hmm,"

"Aaliyan," I snapped, "You're moody and confusing."

"Are you really fighting with me, over nothing?" Aaliyan's lips curved up in a smile, knowing it would melt my anger.

"Yes," my head laid on his shoulder, our finger interweaved. "You never tell me details."

"Business is not something we should talk about when we're alone."

I took my lower lip in my teeth "What's something we should talk about when we are alone?" My breathy whisper had a smile in it.

"Something dirty," his voice lowered an octave, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

I gulped, failing to keep it inaudible.

"Like this... dirty..." His whispers nearly stopped my heart, his thumb massaging my palm. "Lounge that inexcusably needs cleaning!"

I tilted my head and gaped at him.

A disgusted expression was placed on Aaliyan's face as his eyes darted around.

Did he just call my lounge dirty that I cleaned yesterday with all the strength I had in me?

I didn't try to contain my anger under my skin. "Then why are you sitting here? Go to your home."

He was silent for a moment, gazing at me in the eye intensely.

"You're home, Musca."

My heart thudded at the way he said the words as he meant them as he had never meant anything that much like he meant those words.

"You're my home, wherever you're with me is my home."

I sucked in a deep breath. That was enough torture for today. I took a deep breath and turned around so I faced him, my eyes already closing.

I was stunned at the way he fisted my hair unhesitant, at the same time I gripped his shirt. His lips crash against mine in a delicious wave. His other arm wrapped around me, crushing me to his chest. A wildfire flooded my veins, intoxicating my mind turning it into mush. Sparks erupted, filling the room, flouting the roof, going to the sky and bursting like fireworks.

I pulled away after which felt like a second, it was too much – I didn't have the strength to take it all and yet it was all I needed, all I wanted, him, his taste, a taste so sweet, so delicious and yet so forbidden,

"You make me lose my control!" Aaliyan voiced my thoughts tightening his grip on my hair. He tilted my head, his nose tip tracing my neck. "You shut all my senses off!"

I had forgotten to breathe, my eyes closed. "And you? Do you know what you do to me?"

"Tell me what I do to you?" He whispered throatily.

"You're a magnet and I'm iron. Never have I ever felt this much strong attraction towards anyone, Aaliyan."

I pushed him away wanting to drown in his sea of golden but disappointingly he snaked his arms around my waist squeezing me to his chest desperately.

"This is killing me-- you have become my addiction, and I... my breathing stops when you go... away from me," I whispered breathlessly, my words slow and tantalizing as his mouth did unholy things to my neck – the little hair on his face grazing my skin, driving me in a blurry haze. "I want to be with you... every second, every moment, and if I'm not with you I want the hope that I'll be with you soon...you are like cancer, infectious... you don't have the slightest idea how I have passed this entire month without you."

He captured my earlobe between his teeth causing me to gasp. "Tonight, I'm inviting you for dinner, get ready by eight."

"Uh-huh,"

His lips moved against the shell of my ear, his tongue making me mewl. "Wear something sexy."

I giggled at his hoarse whisper. "Why? Are we having sex tonight?"

"You wish!"

I lightly smacked his arm, pushing him away from my ear. "You're so mean!"

His lips dark pink and swollen from our kiss, curved upward in a mischievous smile as he got up, gesturing me to stand up too. "I have to show you something."

"What?" I obliged, stretching my top by pulling it by its hem.

In response, he ignored my question, ordering me to wear something warm because I'm not used to the cold. Huh? And walked his way to the lounge door. I opened my mouth to shout at him but only a huff came out.

Arrogant son of a rat!

Aaliyan's P.O.V.

After a hot shower, I stepped into my walk-in closet. I was considering which shirt to wear in my mind, while simultaneously replying to some emails. Finally, I picked up my violet shirt, camel pants, and paired it off with a brown leather jacket.

I changed and hurried towards her house after taking my wallet, watch and keys from the bedside table.

The door was open like the way I had left it; she hadn't closed it yet. What if some robber breaks in her house, some serial killer or thief? The thought got my blood boiling. An hour has passed, Allah! Such an Irresponsible, spoiled brat she is.

She was nowhere in the lounge, knowing that she was getting ready I seated myself on the couch and replied to some important emails.

After a few moments, I heard the rustling of footsteps coming down from the stairs. I looked up when I felt her presence at the side of the couch.

The sight in front of me stopped my heart and dazzled my mind in a way, my head spun. My grip around my phone tightened. She wasn't human; she was an ocean of beauty, so incredibly perfect that her beauty would dazzle my eyes to blindness. Her skin was smoother than cream, softer than cotton.

"You're here."

I opened my mouth to reply but abruptly stopped when my eyes landed on her flat stomach. She was wearing a shirt that didn't cover her midriff.

My jaw tightened. "Kis bachi ki shirt pehni hai?" {Which child's shirt are you wearing?}

"Bachi?" A crease formed between her perfect eyebrows as she came closer. I took her hand and pulled her towards me so I was face level with a little tattoo of a caged bird on her hip bone.

"Bey haya ho tum." {You're shameless}

And you're not, Aaliyan?

"Bay... which Bay?"

She had that inquisitive look on her face that gave her a delicious look. I wanted to sit with her and watch her face forever, but for now, I had better plans.

I grabbed her by her hips; bringing her closer. Her body stiffened against my touch. Slowly, her one hand traveled to my head, gripping my hair between her slender fingers. "What are you doing?

I traced her tattoo, loving the feeling of her smooth skin against my fingertips. "Does your Pappa know about this tattoo?"

"Yes."

"Liar... he is so overprotective of you, isn't he?"

She gripped my hair tighter and tilted my head, making me look at her crimson face as she breathed heavily and her sparkling grey eyes flared at me. "Are you by any chance in contact with my sister?"

A thousand thoughts raced through my mind, but I chose the one that made me smile evilly at her, "Maybe yes, maybe no."

She scoffed, tightening her grip to the point it hurt, and I winced in pain.

"Tsk, I'm sorry..." she withdrew her hand immediately, moving away.

I blew out a loud sigh, leaning back against the couch and massaged my temples, "Go, change."

"Why would I?" Her face flushed.

"Because I'm telling you to?"

A frown made its way to her forehead as her nose flared. "I'm warning you one last time don't fucking order me!"

"I'm not ordering you Musca, come sit here," Taking a deep sigh, I tapped the couch, signaling her to sit next to me. She came and flopped on the couch aggressively. "I don't order you or just tell you, there's always a good thought or reason. Showing yourself is... not; let me give you an example. Have you ever seen a rock?"

"Of course, what kinda question is this?"

I shook my head, suppressing a smile; she was too cute when she was angry, "Where?"

"Coastal areas, roads, and rocky floors, what else?" she shrugged, her eyes narrowed at me in concentration to understand what I was trying to say.

"A rock." I sighed. "When someone kicks a rock out of his way, it rolls away, so someone else can kick it again." After a moment of silence, I continued in a matter of fact tone. "We walk on the rocky floor, and crush it under our feet."

She just nodded, annoyance written on her, but I continued. "And have you ever seen a pearl?"

"Yes," she whispered, in deep thought.

"Where?"

"In an oyster," she muttered. "In jewelry shops."

"What's the difference, tell me?"

"You tell me," she mumbled.

"The word pearl means precious, but the rock is cut, carved and used to make buildings. In a way, it's tortured." I looked at her hands that were resting in her lap, fingers fighting with each other. "It is kicked and it strays in the feet of people, subject to their choice, whether they hit it or leave it to lie useless. But a pearl is valued, and people take care of it, keep it covered in jewelry boxes, and wear it with pride. You don't wear rocks with pride."

She nodded again, her expressions falling.

"A woman is also like a pearl, she should be valued, taken care of, kept covered because she is valuable."

I stared at her face for a moment. "A common man would go to the beach, enjoy and come back home. He wouldn't go far away in the deep waters but, unlike a common man, a pearl hunter would go deeper, until he finds the pearl."

I smiled widely, arranging the words in my mind. "I'm the pearl hunter Musca; I have gone far, deeper into the dangerous waters and I have been rewarded; I have found my pearl."

Her head snapped up, her eyes met mine. "Who?"

"You," I whispered.

As if the time stopped when her lips curled up into a tiny smile and her silver sparkling eyes fixed on mine. I relished in the beauty of her, again sighing dreamily.

Out of the blue, the doorbell rang, startling us both.

A puzzled look covered Musca's face.

"I don't know," she stood up. I pressed my lips together from smiling, knowing, who would be on the door.

Musca ran upstairs, and when she came back down after a while, she was in a long maroon Kurta. A smile spread on my lips.

My precious pearl!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.3K 18
[Under Editing] *Ruthless Mafia x innocent girl* Sheza Khan youngest daughter of Kabir Khan, a minor gangster. . She is eighteen years old. She is a...
25.1K 1.2K 12
" shut the fuck up, I dare you to touch her and it will be the death of you" yelled zahab, his amber eyes changed its color, he was known for his cal...
43.3K 2.5K 43
"I can stand here forever like this while you staring at me." He said with a smirk as he started to approach me. _______________ "And remember that A...
152K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...