Vampire Diaries 3

By AssassinNovice72

Things have gotten even worse, Klaus a newly turn Hybrid has taken Serena and Stefan. More of the original fa... More

Chapter 1: The Birthday
Chapter 2: The Hybrid
Chapter 3: The End of The Affair
Chapter 4: Disturbing Behavior
Chapter 5: The Reckoning
Chapter 6: Smells Like Teen Spirit
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: Ordinary People
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chapter 10: The New Deal
Chapter 11: Our Town
Chapter 13: Bringing out the Dead
Chapter 14: Dangerous Liaisons
Chapter 15: All My Children
Chapter 16: 1912
Chapter 17: Break On Through
Chapter 18: The Murder of One
Chapter 19: Heart of Darkness
Chapter 20: Do Not Go Gentle
Chapter 21: Before Sunset
Chapter 22: The Departed

Chapter 12: The Ties that Bind

230 12 0
By AssassinNovice72

Chapter 12: The Ties that Bind

Elena, Bonnie, and Samathea stood in the burnt house with the four coffins, "I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to say me a message." Bonnie tells them. "I just can't believe you kept this from us the whole time," Elena said as she crosses her arms, as Samathea places hers on her hips. "Stefan thought that if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you," Bonnie tells her and Elena just inhaled.

"So these are the rest of his family?" she asks her as Samathea sat on top of one. "Yeah, Elijah and two others." Bonnie answers. Then walk up to the lock box. "This one is the one we can't open. I don't know who's in it or what's in it. Only that I think my dreams are telling me it will help kill Klaus." Bonnie tells them, they were taken back the lockbox now, but then Stefan walks in and either Elena or Samathea wanted to see him; Samathea told Elena was Stefan tried to do to her and wasn't pleased with him. "I need them to know about the coffins," Bonnie tells him. "And I needed you to keep them out of it, Bonnie," Stefan tells her. Bonnie then looks over at the two and then Elena turns to him, "So what are you going to do Stefan? Are you going to kidnap us so we don't we won't tell anyone?" Elena questions him. He scoffs at her, "Don't tempt me, Elena." Stefan warns her.

She glares at him and Samathea looks over at Bonnie to intervene, "I need Elena and Sam's help if I'm going to find her." Bonnie tells him and the twins look at her, "Find who, what are you talking about?" Stefan asks her, then Bonnie walks over to them and Samathea stood up and brushes off her back end. "I couldn't place her face at first." Bonnie states, pulling her wallet out then pulls out a picture, "Then I realized..." she adds in and Elena and Samathea looks at the picture and then the twins gasp and looks at Bonnie, "Oh god, Bonnie..." Samathea states and Stefan took a hold of the picture. "Who is this?" Stefan asks her, and she looks at him, "It's my mom."

~8~8~8~

In the afternoon, Elena, Bonnie, and Samathea were going over all the files to find Bonnie's mom's whereabouts. "This one?" Samathea asks, handing her a file. Bonnie took it and looks at it, "Too old." she answers and passes it, "Older?" Elena asks, handing another one. "I wish," Bonnie tells her and passes it to the side as well.

"How many of these are there?" Bonnie asks them, "A lot. Elena and I ask the sheriff to pull up all the Abby Bennett in the country." Samathea informs her, as he looks over another file. "I know we haven't been able to really... things have been weird. Because of Jeremy, so... thank you for helping me with this." Bonnie tells the two and they look at her. "I know you both have a lot to deal with," she adds in and they both lean onto the table. "There is nothing more important to deal with, Bonnie," Elena tells her and Bonnie nods. "It's unreal, having to track down a woman that bailed on her own kid," Bonnie states, flipping through the files.

"You know you don't have to, right?" Samathea asks her and Bonnie look at them. "Let Stefan obsesses on opening the coffin, this doesn't have to fall on you." Elena adds in, "The coffin's spell shut, that makes it a witch problem and so it does fall on me." she informs them and the two sigh. "Besides, I was bound to see my mom sooner or later," she tells them and then the door open.

"Sooner," Damon said, getting their attention and show the file. "Abby Bennett Wilson lives in North Carolina, born at Mystic Falls hospital." Damon went on as Samathea looks away from him. "Graduated Mystic Falls High and blah, blah, blah, blah." Damon tells Bonnie and shows her the file, then they three stood up as Samathea was next to Damon, "Full compulsion speed up the research process." Damon informs Samathea with a smirk, she rolls her eyes as Bonnie looks down at the file.

"This is her," she confirms to them. "Yep, road trip. I call shotgun." Damon tells them as the twins gathered the files, "Yea- no." Samathea tells him, the two look at her, "Want me to hang in the back with you?" he teases her, "You're not coming to Damon." she tells him. "Why I'm the one who found her." he reminds her as Samathea held the files in her arms. "Okay Damon, look. Bonnie hasn't seen her mother in over 15 years and we don't need your snarky cometary narrating the experience." Samathea informs him and went to walk past him, but Damon stood in her away. She looks at him as he pulls on puppy eyes and smirks at her, she glares at him, "What's going on with you two?" Bonnie and Elena ask them.

"We kissed and now it's weird." Damon answers them, Samathea looks at him as if it was an idiot and then he turns back to her, "Have a great trip." he tells her and walks out the door. Bonnie looks at Samathea as she stumbles over her words and Elena crosses her arms. "Samathea Gilbert!!"

~8~8~8~

The three sat in the care as they drove down the road, "I just can't believe I'm actually going to see her... or more meet her, sort of. I don't really remember her." Bonnie tells them, "You very really talk about her." Elena states as she sat in the passenger seat as Samathea sat in the back. "What's to say? She left, never wrote, never called, not even when my Grams died." Bonnie informs her.

"Can we talk about you and Damon, instead?" Bonnie asks Samathea, who groans and rolls her eyes, "No, there is nothing to talk about at all." she informs her, looking out the window. "Actually, I want to talk about that too." Elena just turns on her seat and Samathea looks at them, "Why are you ganging up on me?" she questions them, they just look at her. "He kissed me, alright and it is never happening again." she answers them and they look away, "Was it good?" Bonnie asks her, Samathea shot her a look, "I'm not answering that." she mutters looking away.

"That means yes." she states and the twins shot her a look, then Bonnie's cell rings and she looks at it, "It's Stefan, I told me I'd give him a call as soon as I got the address." Bonnie state, "Then ignore." Samathea states as she crosses her arms as Elena looks at Bonnie, "Bonnie, you're about to see your mom for the first time in 15 years, we're not letting anything ruin a moment." Elena tells her, "Yeah, but he's going to keep at it until I pick up." Bonnie informs her. Elena sighs, "Fine." she states and took the phone, answering it. "What?" she answers, "Where are you?" Stefan asks her, "Bonnie, Sammy and I are going to spend the night at the lake house while we wait for Sheriff Forbes to give us some more addresses." Elena answers him and the two look at her. "You're kidding me right?" he questions her, "No Stefan I'm not, we need a night off from your insanity," Elena said again. "Klaus is getting anxiety, he knows I'm stalling, we need to move faster," he informs her, then Samathea took the phone.

"And we are doing everything we can, so can you not call every five minutes?" she questions him, "Sure Sam, whatever you say," he answers her, she then hung up and looks at the two, but Stefan hung up as well looking at the file of Abby Bennett Wilson.

~8~8~8~

The three arrive at the address that was on the file, "Cute house." Elena states, "Yeah, in the middle of nowhere." Bonnie states as she parks the car in the driveway. "You ready?" Elena asks her as they removed their seat-belts and Bonnie looks at her. Elena and Samathea smile at her, "Come on." Elena said, patting Bonnie's leg and they exited the car.

Samathea rubs her arm where Elena had place the silver bracelet on her wrist, restraining Samathea's powers. "How long exactly will I be wearing this?" she asks as she shoved the bracelet to them, "Longer if you ask again," Elena tells her and Samathea shut up after that. They walk up to the porch and Elena rings the doorbell, no one answers them, they look at each other and Elena went to knock. "Hey there!" a man calls out, making the three jump a little and look overseeing a boy not older than them, they look at each other as he walks onto the porch. "Hey, we're looking for Abby Wilson?" Samathea asks him, "She's not home. Anything I can do for you?" he asks them brushing off his hands.

"It's okay, we can come back," Bonnie said, making a run for it, but the twins held her arms, stopping her, they gave her the look and she sighs. "I'm sorry, but you look so familiar." the man tells her, rubbing his chin. "Um... Abby's my mom," she answers him.

His look went pale, "Oh." he mumbles, going quiet for a moment, making Samathea suspicious. "I'm Jamie. You guys want to come inside?" he asks them walking up to the door, "Right this way." he said, opening the door, stepping inside. The three look at each other and step inside as well, "Are you guys sure you don't want anything?" he asks them as he was in the kitchen and they sat at the table. "We got a fresh Ojay, coconut, water, Mango gwab or something?" Jamie asks them.

"Waters fine," Bonnie answers him, he nods and walks to the sink, closing the fridge. They look at each other and back at Jamie as he then walks back with three glasses of water, "So are we like related?" Bonnie asks him as he handed them the glasses, "Oh no, Abby not my mom." he informs her, "Oh, good." Elena mutters. "Yeah, she uh... dated my old man back in the day. He's kind of a deadbeat, so uh, when they broke up, she took me in. she put me through school and didn't freak out when I totaled her car. Twice." he informs them when a chuckle, Bonnie smiles at him. "She sounds... Great," she said to him.

Then the door opens, "Jamie, whose car's out front?" Abby asks as walks into the house and then notices Bonnie. "That's mine." The young witch states as Abby walks into the kitchen. The twins smiled at her as Bonnie stood up, "Hi... I'm Bonnie... your daughter." she states, making Abby gasp a little, "Hello Bonnie." she greets her and Bonnie smiles a little at her.

~8~8~8~

Bonnie looks at a graduation picture frame of Jamie, "Are you going to be alright?" Elena asks, snapping Bonnie out of her thoughts, "I'm fine." she answers her, placing the picture down, "I'm not here to get my mom back, I'm here to get her help." Bonnie informs them. "So I hope you guys are hungry," Abby asks them as she walks back into the dining room with a pan of food. "Cause uh, food has always been my go-to icebreaker," Abby informs them as she sets the pan down. "You have a lovely home," Elena informs her as she sat down. "You're so sweet. Just like your mom." Abby states, getting both the twins, "You knew our mom?" Samathea asks her as she stood next to Elena, "Miranda was my best friend." Abby informs her. Samathea looks at Elena and then back at her, "So you had a daughter and a best friend and you still left?" Bonnie questions her.

Abby just looks at her. "My best friend is why I left," she informs her. Then she sat down, "15 years ago, a vampire came to town. Looking for you, Samathea. Looking for the doppelganger, no one could manage to kill him so I lured him out of town and cast a spell to dedicate him in a crypt in Charlotte." she tells them, Samathea then exhales, "Micheal." Elena states, both knowing who she was talking about. "He was an Original vampire," Samathea tells her and Abby looked up at her. "It took every ouch of my powers I had. Almost killed me, I recovered. But my magic didn't." she tells them and Bonnie hung her head. "And... my powers never came back." she finishes, "And neither did you." Bonnie states as she looks up at her. "It wasn't that simple." she tries to tells her.

"It's wasn't that simple? You cast a spell, put Micheal down and... what? You had to teach Jamie how to drive?" Bonnie questions her. Then the twins look at her, "Bonnie." Elena starts, "This was a mistake. She has no magic, she can't help us." Bonnie states as she went to leave, "Bonnie, wait please!" Abby begs her as she got out of her chair, then grips her arm, stopping her. Elena stood up next to Samathea. "Don't go." Abby begs her daughter, "Talk to me, please." Abby asks her. "We'll wait outside," Elena tells her as she and Samathea walk out of the dining room and then the house.

The twin walks out to the barn as Samathea looks at her bracelet, "You know it was a good idea to have this on my wrist." she states, Elena looks at her. "Why's that?" she asks, unlocking her phone. "Because I can feel human again. no magic, just human," she answers. Elena smiles at her, but then they both stop smiling as they felt as if they were being watched. "Sam?" Elena asks her, "Yeah, I know." Samathea answers and they both turn back and jump as Stefan was standing right in front of them. "Hi Elena, Sammy. Nice lake house." Stefan states but of they just sighs at him.

~8~8~8~

Bonnie and Abby sat in the dining room by themselves, "You've grown into such a beautiful young woman Bonnie." Abby states. Bonnie just looks at her and shook her head. "Please just stop with the muffins and the complaints. I just want to know the truth, why didn't you come home?" Bonnie asks her. Abby just looks at her and sighs. "I had no magic, I was in a new city and I realized, I had to be a chance to be someone else. To be Abby Wilson, the woman. Not Abby Bennett the witch." she tells her.

Bonnie just looks at her, "I'm not proud of what I did, Bonnie. I ran. I know I ran, but you had your dad and your grams and okay lets face it, your grams is way better at this stuff than I am." Abby states as she was on the verge of tears. "You don't know." Bonnie whispers. Then Abby went to shock, "What?" she mutters and then knew what Bonnie meant. "How?" she asks her. "We were doing a rough spell and we both exhausted ourselves. Her more than me," she informs her, Abby just breath as she tries not to break down. "Well, she raises you right. I'm sure she would be very proud of you," she tells her, Bonnie just sighs.

"Now you know my whole story." Abby states, Bonnie, wiping away her tear "Yeah." Bonnie said and then collects herself, "How about you tell me yours. What brings you to me?" she asks her as she sips her tea, "It was a dream, actually, I thought you were supposed to help us, but if you don't have any magic, it's..." Bonnie tells her, "Not spells, no. but, I'm not completely useless. And the earth still provides herbs and such, there might be something I can do." Abby tells her, but Bonnie shook her head. "I don't think so." she states, "Bonnie, please. Let me help you." Abby begs her.

~8~8~8~

Stefan, Elena, and Samathea stood in the barn, Stefan paces around as the twins were standing with their arms cross. "So what, you think I wouldn't find out?" he questions them. Elena scoffs and looks away, "Honestly, we didn't care what you think." Samathea reports to him, "This is exactly why I didn't want you in the loop, neither of you." he snaps at her.

"Yeah, because you can't do whatever you want," Elena reports to him, Stefan scoffs and then kicks a car over, Elena flinches as Samathea wasn't affected by Stefan's behavior. "Dammit," Stefan swore to himself. "Hey!" Jamie calls out as he walks down the steps. The three turn to him, "Is everything alright out here?" he asks them, "Yeah, everything is fine, we're just... having a fallout." Samathea informs him, "Hey, just go back inside, okay. Please trust us, it's better off for you there." Elena warns him. Jamie's eyes stayed on Stefan. "I don't think so," he informs them as he walks up to him pass the twins.

"You might want to listen to her and get back upstairs man." Stefan warns him, "I said I don't so." Jamie said again. Then Stefan grabs at him, gripping Jamie by his throat, Elena gasp. "Stefan, No," Samathea orders him. "Get back upstairs before I tear your goddamn throat out. You understand me?" Stefan orders him, then shoves him back, Samathea grips onto his arm, stopping him, "I don't think you realize how bad you've gotten!" Elena snaps at him as Jamie walks away. "It's the way it has to be Elena." Stefan informs her "Oh yeah, right. How could I forget, out-villain the villain, I get it." Samathea snaps at him, clutching her fist, but then Jamie came back with a shotgun, cocks it and aims it at Stefan. "You're not supposed to be here," Jamie reports making the twins look at him in surprise.

"Jamie, what are you doing?" Elena questions him, "What I was told. He's not supposed to be here." he answers her, "Then he's compelled." Stefan states and Jamie fires at him, making the twins gasp at him as Stefan hit the ground; "What was that?" Bonnie asks as she headed to the door, Abby followed after her, pulls out a small pouch, pour the contexts on her hand, rubs then in and then covers Bonnie's mouth, Bonnie was taken by surprise, she grips the door, trying to fight back. But she passes out and was placed on the ground.

~8~8~8~

Elena was tied to the beam as Jamie was tying Samathea's arms to behind a chair, "Why are you doing this?" Elena questions him, "Stop moving!" he orders Samathea, she looks at him as he finishes the tying. Then Elena looks over at Stefan who was in pain, "Jamie let us go, Jamie, he need help." Elena tells him, "Jamie!!" Abby calls out, the twins then look over. "Bonnie." they both muttered.

"Bonnie!" Samathea calls out as Jamie ran to Abby, "Sam, do something!" Elena tells her, Samathea tries to conger up magic, but nothing came, "I can't, the bracelet." she tells her and struggles in her restraints.

~8~8~8~

Night had fallen as Abby drove up behind a car with a man waiting for her. She steps out of the car, looks around and walks up to him, he looks at her. "So?" he asks, "She didn't tell me where the coffins are. The vampire showed up." Abby informs him. "Did Jamie take care of him?" he asks again. Abby sighs, "He did, but she's not going to talk now. There's no way, I tried." Abby tells him.

"Well you should try again," he informs her. Then the back door opens, Abby and they hybrid look over seeing Bonnie step out of the car, regaining herself. Abby walks over to her and stood in front of Bonnie, "What did you do to me?" Bonnie questions her. "You'll be fine, but don't try any spells. Those herbs I used muted your magic." Abby informs him. "Where's Elena and Samathea?" Bonnie questions her, as she went to go find her friends. "They'll be fine too, Bonnie listen to me. I need your help. I need you to tell me where those coffins are." Abby tells her, "Why?" Bonnie questions her. "Because if you don't, that man has compelled Jamie to kill himself," Abby informs her and she looks over at the hybrid. Then looks back at Abby, "I can't. This goes beyond you and me." Bonnie informs her.

Abby looks over at the hybrid and then pulls out her cell, then types something in, "All you need to do is tell me where they are, then we'll have held up our end of the bargain. Bonnie, please." Abby informs her and handed Bonnie the cell. 'Warn your friends.' Bonnie looks up from the cell and at her mother.

~8~8~8~

Elena struggles in her restraints as she was breaking through them, Samathea did the same as well. "I've almost got it." Elena said as Samathea hisses in pain, "Man this bracelet hurts." she mutters and looks down at Stefan. "Stefan stay awake, you're going to be fine," she informs him, he just groans in response.

But then Elena stops as Samathea went quiet as Jamie walks back to the three. "Abby hasn't called yet." he states, "Jamie please, just let us go," Elena begs him but he cocks the shotgun. "Don't! Please, don't do anything," he asks of her. Stefan looks over at them, "Okay, look I don't know why I shot him, I don't know why I'm holding this gun but if neither of you moves or do anything, I'm gonna shot him again." he warns her, Elena looks at her sister. Samathea nods at her and Elena looks back at Jamie. "Okay, okay. We won't." Elena informs him

"Who gave that gun anyway?" Samathea asks him, he looks at her, "A man came by here earlier today, he said it was a wooden buckshot and told me if anyone got in our way. I'm supposed to shoot them." Jamie informs her. Samathea breath gently and then licks her lips. "What else did he say?" she asks him, "If Abby didn't find the location of some coffins, I'm supposed to shoot myself," he answers her and Samathea's eyes lite up as the word, coffins. "What about me and my sister? What did he say about me and Elena?" Samathea asks him. "I'm not supposed to hurt you." he answers her, then Samathea struggles a little, "Really, because these ropes are making my bracelet rub against my wrist, and it hurts," she said in a pleading tone. Jamie then walks over to her, kneels down, then removes the bracelet, Samathea exhales with relief as Jamie pulls the bracelet away from her wrist. "Thank you," she tells him, he nods at her and turns away, but then the ropes were gone from her hands, freeing them, she then stood up, grips his shoulder, turns him back to her and socks him right in the face.

Jamie falls onto the ground pass out from the blow, Samathea exhales then walks over to Elena, freeing her from her restraints and they both went over to Stefan, kneeling down next to him. "What can we do to help?" Elena asks him, Stefan, just pants, "Every time I move the wooden chips move inside of me. I can feel them creeping against my heart. You need to get the peace out." Stefan informs them, Elena nods and she and Samathea both started to reach into Stefan's chest and pull the chips out of him, Stefan just growls in pain.

~8~8~8~

Back at the burnt house, Damon makes his way down the stairs to the coffins, to receive them, but saw that they were gone. Then heard a creek, he slowly turns and saw Klaus in the basement as well. "What took you so long?" Klaus asks him as Damon was giving off the 'Oh fuck.' look.

Klaus walks further into the room, "Hiding behind your witchy friends. An ansqualler none the less." he states but then the candles flared and Klaus drops to his knees, holding his head as he screamed in pain, Damon just looks around as he saw that he was perfectly fine. So he smirks to himself, and he looks down at Klaus. "Insulting a bunch of dead witches, not smart. I made the exact same mistake the first time I came here." Damon informs him. "Well you know the funny thing about witches is that living or dead they care about their own," Klaus informs him.

"A hundred dead witches or thousand living descendants," he states and screams out in pain. Damon just listens to the whispers of the dead witches, "And I have no problem killing every last one of them if I don't get my coffins back. As we speak, my hybrid friend is prepared to end the Bennett line." Klaus tells them and the pain was gone as the flaring dims back down. Damon looks around seeing that the witches now refused to fight back and that their hands were tired, Klaus walks over to Damon who was prepared. "Now... please, show me the coffins." Klaus asks them.

The witches did as he asks and showed him coffins, Klaus walks up to them with a smirk on his face, "Here we are." he said as his smile then fell as he saw the fourth coffin did not show. So he turns back to Damon, "Where's the fourth?" he asks him, Damon looks at him. He just smirks and Klaus turns back to the witches. "Show me!!" he demands of them. "Well, eh, here's the thing... they can't. It's not here." Damon informs him as he was standing next to where the fourth was. Klaus walks up to him, "What did you do?" Klaus questions him, Damon backs away from him, "Bonnie gave me the heads up and I didn't have enough time to get all four, but I did have time to get one." Damon informs him. Then Klaus walks up to him.

"I will tear you limb from limb and only then when you're nothing a bleeding mass of blood and flesh will I rip your heart from your chest." Klaus threatens him, but Damon wasn't fazed. "Sorry, same rules apply. Leverage and all." Damon reminds him, making Klaus breath heavy. "I know you want your family back, but something tells me that you want what's in that coffin a lot more," Damon tells him, scoffs at him and walks off as Klaus was now the one with his hands tied.

~8~8~8~

Samathea's fingertips were covered in blood as she and Elena were pulling out the chips. Elena works on a big one, but Stefan cries out in pain. "I'm just trying to help!" she tells Stefan. "Get it out Elena, please. Just get it out." Stefan begs her. She looks over at Samathea on her left, the younger twin gets the message and pushes him back onto the ground, "If you stop squirming, I might feel sorry for you." Samathea informs him as she grips the chip and pulls it right out of his chest, making him exhale in relief. He then looks up at the twins, "You've both changes." he tells them. They look down at him, "Something's different about the both of you. You're stronger, tougher." he tells them as he pushes himself onto his elbows.

Elena pants softly as Samathea knew Stefan had to know, "We're not the only ones that change Stefan. We all had too." Elena informs him, Stefan looks at her and nods, "That's good." he pants, then Samathea sighs as she ran her hand over her hair with a sigh. "There's something I have to tell you, Stefan. And it's not because I feel guilty that it happened. I feel guilty because you don't know." Samathea states, getting Stefan to look at her as she pulls out another chip. "I kissed Damon," she confesses to him. Stefan said nothing as he looks at the ground, Samathea looks away from him, Elena lets out a heavy sigh and then pats Stefan's chest, "There all done." she tells him, then Stefan slowly pulls himself back up and walks off.

Elena then looks over at Samathea and saw a tear slide down the side of her cheek. Samathea then quickly wipes the tear away with a sniffle. Elena scoots up behind her and laid her head against Samathea's shoulder, the young Gilbert twin said nothing as she laid her head against Elena's.

After an hour they catch up with Stefan who had their back to them, Samathea wants to run, but Elena grips her arm and pulls her along. They stood behind him then Elena looks at Samathea and nudge her head at him, Samathea sighs and took a step forward, "Stefan... say something, anything please." she begs him, "I shouldn't of kidnap you." he starts and turns to them, mostly to Samathea. "The car, the bridge. It was too far." he tells her, she nods at him, then pulls her head back looking at him, "Thank you." she tells him, "But you shouldn't have lied to me today, either of you." he states, Samathea brushes back a strain of her hair and Elena took a step forward, "You can't go off and do stuff like that, Elena. Not while Klaus is still alive." he informs them.

"We know... we just wanted to... we wanted to give Bonnie more space with her mother. Without everything else getting in the way." Elena informs him. Stefan nods at her, "Without me getting in the way." he rephrases for her. Samathea then took a step forward, "I didn't plan on kissing him." Samathea informs him, he just looks at her. "You're better than him, Sammy. You're better than both of us," he tells her and then gets in his car and drove off, leaving the twins by themselves.

~8~8~8~

Bonnie was leaning against the car, looking down at her cell, "Elena and Sammy are on their way. Jamie's safe." she informs Abby. The older Bennett relaxes, "He's a little bruise, but he's safe." she adds in.

"You think the hybrid will come back?" Abby asks her, "You kept your end of the bargain and Klaus usually keeps his." Bonnie informs her, Abby just sighs. "You were willing to do all of this for him. And he's not even your family." Bonnie questions her, Abby just looks at her, "He is my family Bonnie. I know that might be hard for you to hear, but he is." she informs her. Bonnie just looks at her, "But that doesn't mean I don't care about you." Abby states, Bonnie just raises her eyebrows. "I want to help you," she tells her.

"You can't. You have no magic and I don't trust you." Bonnie tells her, Abby hung her head and looks at her, "When I put Micheal down. My magic didn't just leave me... it drifted away. The longer I stayed away from you, the weaker it got, I think nature was punishing me for abandoning you." Abby tells her and locks eyes with Bonnie. "Maybe you can help me get my magic back." she tells her, "I thought you said you didn't want it anymore." Bonnie asks her, "I don't. But if it's what you wanted, I would do that for you." Abby tells her and Bonnie smiles a little.

~8~8~8~

The twins walk up to their house as Bonnie drove off, "What a day." Samathea mutters, Elena nods. "Can't I just crawl under a rock and live there for the rest of my sad and miserable life?" Samathea asks and Elena looks at her, "No little sister you can not." Elena tells her and Samathea sighs. "Worth a try anyway." she mutters and they step inside, only to see Ric making out with Meredith, they both stop as Alaric asks the twins, "Oh... um sorry... we totally... walk in on a... moment." Samathea stutters at them as she covers her eyes.

Elena giggles at Samathea sudden shyness that decided to kick in, "I'm gonna go." Meredith informs him, "Okay, yeah, sure, sure, sure." Alaric nods at her and she walks past the twins and out the door, Samathea removes her hand and Elena shoves her a little, Samathea shot her a glare. "Elena, Sam. I'm s- I'm sorry." he apologies to them, but they weren't offended. "Please, it's okay," Elena tells him as she sets her purse down. "Ah,...it's not okay, Elena. This is not even my place, this is your place, it's Jenna's place, it's your family's... family's place." he mutters as he was stumbling over his words.

Samathea smiles and grips his hand, "Ric, the moment you slept on the couch, it became your place too." she tells him and he looks at her, "We needed you and... you stayed. So thank you for that." Samathea tells him. He nods and hung his head, "I know it's hard. But Jenna's gone and you're allowed to move on." Samathea informs him. Alaric just smiles at her and they both smile back at him.

~8~8~8~

Stefan opens the door to the boarding house, he steps inside and closes the door behind him. He then walks into the living room, "You're still alive." he tells his older brother, I assume that means Klaus didn't get his coffins." Stefan asks him, "Oh so seem so happy, I was only able to get one of them out in time. The locked one." Damon informs him as he walks up to Stefan.

Stefan nods his head, "Probably a good choice." Stefan states, "Yeah and if you're banking on Bonnie's mama to open it, you're screwed, she doesn't have any powers." Damon informs him, "Nah, didn't surprise me, it's been that kinda night." Stefan tells him and turns away, "Is Sam okay?" Damon asks him. Stefan stops in his tracks and then right hooks Damon in the face, Damon groans in pain as she pulls himself back up, "I take it you two had a heart to heart. And I take it you don't want to talk about it, noted." Damon tells him as his cheek was going to be throbbing.

But then Damon reaches into the back and pulls something out, "So why don't we talk about this." Damon states as he shows Stefan the dagger, making the younger brother step forward, "What did you do?" Stefan questions him, but Damon just smirks.

~8~8~8~

Klaus stood in his Manson with his coffins, "We've got your family back. Finally." his hybrid tells him, Klaus turns to him, "You going to open them?" he asks Klaus as Serena was leaning against the frame with her arms cross. "Not quite yet," Klaus answers as he walks up next to her.

"And you my dear, how are you feeling?" he asks her, placing his hand gently on her arm, she shook her head, he nods at her. "I still have some unfinished business to take care of." Klaus tells him as Serena follows him, "What business?" the hybrid asks him, they turn to him, but then he gasps in shock and collapse to the ground, Serena gasp as she covers her mouth in shock. Klaus stiffens as they saw a familiar face and in his bloodied had was the hybrid's heart. "So Niklaus..." he states as he was done controlling his breathing. Serena pulls her hands away, "Elijah..." she whispers and he walks up to them, he drops the heart and smirks at them, "What did I miss?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 16.5K 33
The Mikaelson's lost a little sister one thousand years ago. Only 10 years old. How will her siblings react to her finally being found? OC x OC
587K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
8.2K 260 22
Just when they thought everything was going to be fine. HA! the were swerved hard, Katherine returns Mystic Falls, more secrets are revealed and to t...
92.6K 1.5K 15
Blair had never fit in at Auradon because of her power, so she ran away to the Isle where nobody could find her. At 15 she meets a boy that sends her...