Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Things should have been at peace after that battle on that day but, no matter which path I take, there will... More

Character Introductions
Welcome Home, Kano!
The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!
Spending Time With My Onee-chan
The New Enemy Is Katsumi's Old Friend?!
Sora Vs Kano
The New Student Raiden Yamashina
The Enemy Attacks And Raiden Shows His True Colours
The Silent Treatment
Raiden's Rock Night
Christmas Special
Kano Gets Kidnapped!
Kano Gets Rescued And Meets Kino and Raiden's Father
Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past
Bakeneko and Nekomanta Reunion
Precious Memories
Raiden and Kano's 'Date' Night
The Battle Begins
We've Got A War To Win
We'll Always be Together Big Brother!
The Fight Begins
Things Are About To Get Worse From Here
The Final Battle Begins
We Won't Lose! No Matter What!
Until We Meet Again In The Next Life
I Can't Ignore My Feelings Anymore

Sing-off! Raiden Vs Kou!

67 2 0
By Animefan446

KANO'S POV

A few weeks past since Raiden came to the night school. His bandmates finally came to the night school as well and I was pleased to see them again since I used to sing along to their songs. I was in the corridor chatting to Raiden and some of his friends. The drummer, Sammy, smiled at me and he said to me.

"Kano, you still look beautiful as ever."

"Thanks, Sammy, I'm glad you and your friends are here, things have been too quiet since I've been back here, strange as this sounds but I kinda missed those conversations we had and those songs we wrote as well."

Raiden chuckled and then John, the bass guitarist, spoke up.

"I agree, hey, maybe you should jam with us again sometime it was kinda fun when we did that song for that Romeo and Juliet film that you two were starring in."

I giggled at his comment and then Raiden spoke up.

"That's true."

"Oh yeah?!"

A familiar voice shouted and it was Kou who had an angry glare on his face. I sighed at him and I knew what was gonna happen. Raiden spoke up.

"Oh hey, Kou."

"Don't 'hey Kou me', princely boy!! I thought I warned you not to go near Keneko-chan!"

"And give me one good reason why I should stay away from her?"

"Because I know your type! you're going to steal her away from me and my brothers!!"

I facepalmed and I shook my head. The rhythmic guitarist, Seth, spoke up.

"Uh, goth girl, what's this guy's problem?"

"Ugh, that Kou is nothing more than possessive freak when it comes to me, Raiden pay no attention to him."

Raiden frowned at Kou and he then said to him.

"I don't know what your problem is, but I ain't stealing anybody and as far as I know, you just like to give something and get something in return, that's all you care about instead of treating a woman with respect like Kano here, if you ask me your nothing more than a spoilt, greedy brat."

Kou had a tick mark on his head and he shouted.

"Say that again?!"

I got in between the two boys and I shouted.

"Whoa! whoa! whoa! grow up you two! honestly, listen to yourselves you sound like a pair of kids arguing if you two are gonna settle this then at least take it outside."

"Don't encourage them goth girl!"

Seth said to me but then, Kou spoke up.

"It's all right Keneko-chan, we're not going to get violent, we're gonna settle this the same way how we did it, Idol to Idol."

"That's fine with me, when do you want to start this little sing-off?"

"At the end of classes, don't be late."

Kou said in a threatening tone however, Raiden wasn't fazed by him.

"If you're thinking that I'm scared of you Kou, then you're dead wrong, back in America, I never back down from a challenge that gets thrown at me, even if the challenger is a scumbag such as yourself."

Kou frowned at him and he then walked away. I sighed annoyingly and I looked at Raiden.

"You do realise what you've got yourself into."

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing besides, my boys and I have our secret weapon."

Raiden says as he and his bandmates looked at me and I knew what song they had in mind.

"Raiden Yamashina, you sneaky devil."

"Thank you."

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF CLASSES...

I was hiding backstage while Kou was performing his new song. Once Kou had finished, the crowd cheered for him. I looked at the others and they smiled at me. Remi then announced us.

"Up next, we've got a rock band who recently came here from America, they call themselves the 'Twilight of the Sun'! give up for Raiden! Seth! John and Sammy!"

Remi shouted and then the boys ran onto the stage and they all waved at the crowd. They got their instruments at the ready until Raiden spoke up.

"Before we start our performance, we like to invite someone to help us out, give it up for Kano Hayashi!"

The crowd cheered for me but the Sakamaki, Mukami and Tsukinami brothers were shocked. Kou then shouted.

"Hey! Hey! that doesn't count! you can't use Keneko-chan! she's not part of your band!"

"Well, I hate to break it to you, I kinda am, well, just in case if these boys need me for a certain song."

Kou was about to drag me away from them but Remi grabbed him by the collar and she said to him.

"Oh no, you don't! I believe what Kano says so let her besides, this should be interesting."

I smirked at Remi and I then looked at the boys and they nodded their heads. I placed my hands on the piano keyboards and I started to play the intro to the song.

A/n Kano's singing parts will be in italics and Raiden's singing parts will be in bold and both singing parts will be both

Play video~ 

PIANO INTRO

Every brick and every stone
Of the world we made will come undone.
If I...
If I can't feel you here with me.

In my sleep, I call your name
But when I wake I need to touch your face
'Cause I...
I need to feel you here with me.  

You can stop the aching
'Cause you're the one I need.

I will burn, I will burn for you
With fire and fury.
Fire and fury.

My heart hurts, my heart hurts for you.
Your love burns within me
with fire and fury.

If I freeze you are the flame.
You melt my heart, I'm washed in your rain.
I know...
You'll always have the best of me.
Destiny's got a hold on me.
Guess I never knew love like love knows me
'Cause I...

I need to feel you here with me.

I will burn, I will burn for you
With fire and fury.
Fire and Fury.

My heart hurts, my heart hurts for you.
Your love burns within me
With fire and fury.  

The crowd cheered for them as the rock part started even Kou was impressed.

Let it all fall down to dust.
Can't break the two of us.
We are safe in the strength of love.

You can stop the aching
'Cause you're the one I need.

I will burn, I will burn for you
With fire and fury.
Fire and Fury.
My heart hurts, my heart hurts for you.
Your love burns within me.
It burns, it burns, it burns, it burns.

Your love burns within me
with fire and fury.  

Once we were done singing, the crowd cheered for us. Raiden smiled at me and we both fists bumped. Remi came over along with Kou and she then spoke up.

"OK, that was an amazing performance, anyway, let's see who the winner is from your fans, who here loved Kou Mukami?"

Some of Kou's fan girls screamed and cheered for him but, some members of the crowd didn't cheer they just shook their head and they booed at him. Kou looked shocked and he was confused at this. I shrugged my shoulders and I spoke up.

"Looks like it's obvious to me who the winner is or should I say, who the winners are."

I said as I pointed at Raiden and the others and then the crowd cheered for them and me. Remi nodded her head in agreement and it looks like Kou sighed in defeat.

"Oh well, I suppose it can't be helped, I'll accept defeat this once."

Kou said as he walked away with his head down in shame and defeat. I was surprised by this and I asked Remi.

"OK, who the heck was he and what has he done with the arrogant, obsessive Kou Mukami?"

Remi shrugged her shoulders and then the crowd cheered for them again and they were shouting 'encore.' Raiden smirked at me and he then said to me.

"Well we might need some help again Kano, you know this song?"

Raiden showed me the lyrics and I recognised them straight away.

"That's the song we were working on before I went away, you finished it?"

"Yep and we've also got a new bandmate as well."

Raiden said as the new guy came on with a violin. Raiden looked back at me and he said to me.

"That guy's name is Daisuke, he likes to play his violin to some rock music sometimes so we decided to invited him to join in with us."

I smiled at Raiden and then I got the microphone at the ready and then the guitar and violin started to play.

Play Video~

VIOLIN AND ROCK MUSIC INTRO

I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slippin' from your arms

It's getting harder to stay awake
And my strength is fading fast
You breathe into me at last  

I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
here (right here), right now (right now)
I'll stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive  

I'm at war with the world cause I
Ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind
No matter what I can't be bought or sold

When my faith is getting weak
And I feel like giving in
You breathe into me again  

I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
here
(right here), right now (right now)
I'll stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up  

In the dark
I can feel you in my sleep
In your arms I feel you breathe into me

Forever hold this heart that I will give to you
Forever I will live for you  

Raiden then starts to play the lead part for the guitar making the crowd go wild.

I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside

Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
here (right here), right now (right now)
I'll stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up
Waking up waking up

The crowd cheered for us and then the other band members came over and we held hands before taking a bow. After that performance was over, Raiden, his bandmates and I were walking through the corridors and Seth was really excited.

"WOOHOO!! man, that performance was amazing, I felt this happy in a long time! thanks a lot, Daisuke! you to Kano!"

I smiled at him and then Raiden spoke up.

"Looks like you got yourself another fan, Kano."

"I'm not the only one, look."

I said as I pointed at some of the fangirls who dashed over to us. I got out of the way in time but the band got caught up in the stampede. I giggled at them and then Sara showed up.

"Wow, night two and already they're popular, I guess it's all thanks to you Kano-nee."

"Probably, I guess it's my singing voice that's got their attention and my beautiful looks."

Sara giggled when I said this and then Sora appeared. He glared at Sara and she flinched a little. I looked at her and then back at Sora. Sora then grabbed Sara's wrist and he said to her.

"I told you to stay away from her! come on!"

Sora said before he dragged her away from me. I was shocked at this and I was about to walk over to him but then, Ruki got in front me and he said to me.

"Don't, leave them."

"What?! but Ruki-"

"No buts, Sora is just protective of her right now, look, sure he's protective of Sara right now but, sooner or later he'll have to share her, even though it might take a while."

I looked back at the twins and I was worried about Sara because, from my point of view, she doesn't like being bossed about by her twin brother.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.6K 35
Chiyomaru is Inuyasha's younger twin sister, a mortal girl who's demonic powers were taken from her in the womb by Inuyasha. Only powers that remaine...
153 36 34
Moving schools is always difficult - the strange new faces, the unknown building, the worry of sticking out too much. But for Takeda Tsuki, her fear...
421 10 7
(Y/N) (L/N) didn't have the best life but she somehow managed it. With an abusive father and a submissive mother, who was taught to be like that from...
7.9K 339 12
**DISCONTINUED** "I woke up staring at a dark muddy sky, accompanied by an unpleasant smell" Alice had lost everything at 17, having died from a terr...