He Deserves Better (Katekyo H...

By AliceVermillion27

Summary: First they ignored me, then they hurt me, then bullied me, abused me, and finally snapping at being... More

Prologue: The 14 Years of my Life
Chapter 1: Another Accident?
Chapter 2: My New Family?
Chapter 3: My Last and First Time
Chapter 4: The Humble House That is Now Dubbed as the Craziest
Omake: Family Bonding Time: Varia Style!
Chapter 5: That Faithful Day
Chapter 6: Calming The Raging Storm
Chapter 7: The Rain That Must Be Saved
Chapter 8: Searching For The Rain
Chapter 9: Spring, Moon, and the Extreme sun
Chapter 10: Helping the EXTREME Sun with a bit of Thunder
Chapter 12: The Time at the Hospital and the Sun Arcobaleno's plan
Chapter 13: The Trip to the Mist Duo
Chapter 14: Varia's Comeback
Chapter 15: Twins Reunited
Chapter 16: The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 17: Half Vongola Rings
Chapter 18: Their Little Reunion
Omake: Birthday Special
Chapter 18.5 Cosplay Week Varia Style
Chapter 19: Two Sides Conflicted
Chapter 20: Before the Match
Chapter 21: Encounter
Chapter 22 Until the Last: Goodbye
Extra Chapter: Art

Chapter 11: The Mists After the Sun

6.4K 311 33
By AliceVermillion27

Chapter 11 The Mists After the Sun

"LET HER GO!" Shouted Tsuna and stood up as the ropes tied to him earlier are burning with orange flames. The same flames dancing on his forehead and the same color as his eyes. He doesn't care if anyone sees him like this, as long as nobody will get hurt in the process

Kyoko and Haru looked at Tsuna, a bit shocked by the sudden change but instead of fearing what will happen, they can't help but feel relieved that no matter what happens, they will come home safe.

"Or what? What will you do with that puny body of yours? That little change won't do you any good." The big guy smirked and tighten his grip against Kyoko as he watched Tsuna clenched his fist

"Kyaaa!!" Kyoko screamed and struggled to get free but not matter what she do, it won't budge.

The big guy looked at Kyoko and twitched when she tried to struggled. "What an annoying girl." He then dropped Kyoko making her go unconscious.

"Kyoko-san!!" Tsuna shouted as he tried running towards her but stopped when the big guy spoke.

"Oya? Are you sure you'll save her first? Do you not care about the other?" The big guy suddenly warned. After that, a scream was heard.

"HAHI?!"

Tsuna quickly turned around to see if Haru is alright but he was too late. As he turned around, Haru also fell unconscious. "Miura-san!!" He shouted then glared at the big guy. "What did you do to her?!"

"Pfft.. HAHAHA!! Look at your face!!" The big guy laughed  then started getting serious. "The poison I injected is starting to have effect, you see. Why do you think nobody hasn't got back after I kidnapped them? It's because I killed them. Every single one of them."

Tsuna widen his eyes. He didn't expected this man to be so dangerous. "What did you say?! You killed them?!" He then started to move to punch the big guy's gut but what he said made him stop again.

"Hold your horses or do you want to see them die in a different way?" The big guy warned.

Tsuna gritted his teetgp and is now sweating bullets. He doesn't what to do. He can't go near the enemy unless he's already sure about the girl's safety. He can't idle around anymore. Will the risk he took be all for nothing? But just when he had no other choice, mist has started surrounding the room.

"W-what? What is this? What are you doing?!" The big guy asked but Tsuna is as clueless as him. Then after a minute, when the mist have fully covered the room, someone spoke.

"Kufufufu~ I see that you're quite in a predicament, Sawada Tsunayoshi."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Boom!'

"That's why I told you to get out of the way, you pieces of junk!!" Gokudera shouted as he finished off his last batch of enemies. After they heard that Tsuna was caught, he, Ryohei, Yamamoto, and even Lambo, head straight to the enemy's base not caring about the dangers that lie ahead. And now here they are, almost done in knocking the enemies off. "Baseball-freak!! Turf-top!! Hurry up or I'll leave you!! Tsuna-sama is waiting for us!! And make sure you don't forget about that stupid and useless cow over there."

"What did you say Stupidera?! Lambo-sama isn't useless!" Lambo said as he searched something in his afro hair and what he took out was a couple of pink grenades and threw them all over the place. "Lambo-sama will save Tsuna-nii!"

'Boom'

"What are you doing, Stupid cow?! You almost hit me with that thing!!" Gokudera complained but when looked around and saw the other enemies down and an unconscious Lambo, he stood up and dusted himself. "Tch. So you're not as useless as you can be, you damn stupid cow." He said as he picked up Lambo.

"Maa maa, Gokudera. Anybody can be useful in their own way." Yamamoto said as he sliced down his last enemy and walked towards Gokudera. "Look. Even Sasagawa-senpai is hyped up."

"EXTREMEE!!! Aren't there any stronger enemy?!" Ryohei yelled in a far distance.

"Ahahahaha!! That's senpai for you!" Yamamoto laughed in a carefree manner as he watch Ryohei search for enemies.

"Tch. Like I care. Our first priority is Tsuna-sama and no one else." Gokudera then turned around when Ryohei called him.

"Octopus-head!! Are we there yet?! All the guys here are extremely weak!!" Ryohei shouted making Gokudera pop a vein.

"Where do you think we're going now?! And who do you think is running around searching enemies like an idiot, turf-top?!"

"Hah? What did you say Octopus-head? Only an idiot calls other people an idiot?!" And that's the start of their argument but luckily Yamamoto is there to stop them.

"Maa maa, don't fight Gokudera, senpai." Yamamoto tried to calm them down but neither won't back off. It's only after a while when they decided to stop.

"Tch. It's no point in arguing with you. Here, take this stupid cow then let's go. We still have to save Tsuna-sama." Gokudera said as he gave Lambo to Ryohei.

Ryohei nodded and took Lambo from Gokudera's hand, carrying him. "Leave it extremely to me!"

After a few steps, they have finally arrived at their destination. In front of them is an old factory where Tsuna and the others are being kept. "This is the place." Gokudera said and stepped forward. But the moment he stepped, mist had covered the building.

"What's happening?" Yamamoto asked when he saw the mist.

Ryohei, on the other hand, can't take it anymore so he ran towards the entrance. "Kyoko!! Wait for me!!" He yelled.

"Wait, Senpai!!" Yamamoto tried to stop him but was too late. Ryohei had already entered the building. They waited but after a second, Ryohei came back running. "That's fast, senpai. Did you find them?"

"Huh? I extremely don't understand! I was running forward then I'm here again!" Ryohei explained, he's quite puzzled to what had happened. But then, Gokudera started to speak.

"Of course, you don't know. You two weren't there that time. There's only one person I can think of..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you?!" The big guy asked in panic. He didn't expect someone to show up other than the ones outside.

"Oya? Aren't you quite rude for not welcoming your guest?" The voice said as the mist is now starting to disperse revealing a new person, with pineapple-shaped hair and heterochromatic eyes, holding a trident. But as soon he revealed himself, the big guy started to laugh.

"HAHAHAHA!! You're the back up?! What will that pineapple hair of yours will do?" The new person twitched when he heard what the big guy had said. He was kind of offended.

"Kufufufu~ I wouldn't say that if I were you." He said and readied his trident.

Tsuna just stared though. Right now, he is feeling uneasy when the new person appeared. He doesn't know but it feels like there's something about him that made him like this. He soon got out of his hyper dying will mode.

The new person then looked at him and smiled with that creepy smile of his then asked. "Shall I finish him off?" Before tapping his trident to the ground.

Tsuna snapped out of his trance when he realized what he's doing and what the new person is going to do. "Wait!" He shouted but a fire had already bursted from the ground.

"AAAHHH!!!" The big guy screamed and fell unconscious. It only took one hit before he's knocked off despite looking tough.

Tsuna, instead of celebriting over victory, stared at the place where the fire earlier had bursted. It is perfectly fine. Tsuna felt that he already saw something like that before.

"You won't win with that soft heart of yours, Sawada Tsunayoshi." The new person suddenly said but Tsuna isn't really paying attention to him. He was thinking about something else.

"Illusions?" Tsuna suddenly blurted out.

The person arched an eyebrow when he heard Tsuna said that. "Hyper intuition, I presume?" He asked.

Tsuna shook his head. "No. Just based from my experience. Your illusions just reminded me of someone I know." He said but then remembered something important. "Ah! What about Kyoko-san and Miura-san!" He panicked. How could he have forgotten something like that?

"Kufufufu~ Don't worry, they're safe. No poison are running in their veins. They're just sleeping and probably having a good dream, right now" The person explained and Tsuna sighed in relief. He doesn't have to worry anymore.

"I believe I haven't met you before. Who are you and why do you know me?" Tsuna asked the person.

"Kufufufu~ You ask me that but you should already know me having learned all about mafia for a year." The person said and Tsuna knitted his eyebrows. Nobody should know about him in the mafia.

"Why?" He asked again. "Why do you know me?

"Go to Kokuyo Land if you want some answers. We'll also talk about something there." The person said and walked towards Tsuna and whispered something making Tsuna widen his eyes.

"What?"

Then in afar, just at the entrance, someone shouted, calling Tsuna. "Tsuna-sama!!!"

"It's already time and your friends are already calling for you. Be glad I didn't expose your flames. Kufufufu~ It's nice  meeting you, Sawada Tsunayoshi." The person said before disappearing.

"Wait!" Tsuna tried stopping him but he was already gone. "You still haven't said your name."

"Rokudo Mukuro" A voice whispered to him but it was soon gone.

As soon as this was over and the person named Mukuro vanished, Tsuna felt his body really heavy and the last thing he knew is that someone  that he assumed is Gokudera, called him and caught him before he fell. What he didn't knew is that the poison also affected him.

"Tsuna-sama!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryohei saw it. He saw the enemy lying on the floor. He saw how his sister and his friend didn't have a single scratch. He saw how Tsuna didn't ask for something and instead fell unconscious probably from protecting them. And now, the sun had shone again and found his place at another sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tsuna woke up, the first thing he heard was beeping sounds, and the first thing he saw was white walls. He immediately knew he was in an hospital. He tried to stood up, his arms are supporting him. He knew he is alone since nobody is in sight. But that was what he thought until someone spoke.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." It said.

Tsuna looked at the direction of the voice and unexpectedly it was none other than his twin, Ieyasu.

"If your asking why I am here, then I tell you. Reborn threatened me to go here." Ieyasu said and leaned against the wall.

Tsuna nodded and started looking for a paper and a pen. Ieyasu looked at him and sighed. "Don't even bother. The you I know, knows how to speak."

Tsuna widen his eyes and looked at Ieyasu. Did Ieyasu really said that to him? "Y-you-"

"Don't get me wrong. It'll take too long if you write on paper." Ieyasu explained.

Tsuna smiled as he remembered the time before Ieyasu started hating him. "How is Kyoko-san and the others?" He asked.

"Kyoko broke up with me after we met at school. I got a slap from Hana and Haru. An earful from those three idiots and Reborn. They're all fine. Now that you got your answers, I'm going home." Ieyasu said before walking towards the door but was stopped by Tsuna.

"Wait!" Ieyasu turned around only to find Tsuna's smile.

"Thank you..." Tsuna said but Ieyasu just walked out of the door.

Outside, Ieyasu shadowed his eyes and mumbled, "Don't smile like that. It's annoying..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna just watched as Ieyasu walked out of the door. He expected that he going to be alone again but not until he heard some ramblings outside and his door began to open.

"Tsuna-sama!! You're awake!!" Gokudera said as he ran towards Tsuna.

Then another teen entered. "Yo Tsuna! Feeling better? Senpai is also here! Oh! and also the girls and the kid."

"Cielo!! Extremely join the boxing club!!" Ryohei shouted.

"Don't shout Turf-top! Tsuna-sama is still resting!!"

"Tsuna-nii!! Did you know that I beat the bad guys?" Lambo excitely said as he jumped over Tsuna.

Tsuna smiled as he saw all of his friends. It just reminded him of his family. He patted Lambo's head and said. "Good job Lambo."

"Thank you very much for saving us, Tsunayoshi-kun/Tsuna-san!" Haru and Kyoko bowed and said in unison

"It's okay. As long as you're safe." As soon as Tsuna said that, Haru glomped at him.

"Tsuna-san!!"

It was really nice seeing his friends but what he didn't expect is that Reborn is there meaning Ieyasu went by his own accord.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's about your brother..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 796 20
HackerCielo27, a master of disguise and a genius in hacking. One of the most famous figure in the underworld. Just that his civillian life is no more...
46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
222K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...