Random Namjin : knj x ksj

De Nameless_StoryTeller

COMPLETED Namjin smut may come up soon. HIGH ANGST (don't read if you can't handle- don't tell me I didn't wa... Mai multe

¡Hola!
Uno: Namjin
Dos: Namjin.
Tres: Namjin
Cuatro: Namjin
Cinco: Namjin
Seis: Namjin
Siete: Namjin
Ocho: Namjin
Nueve: Namjin (Yoonseok Smut)
Once: Namjin
Doce: Namjin (ONGNIEL)
A/N: 1 HELP! SOS!
Trece: Namjin
Catorce: Namjin
.KIM JONGHYUN.
Quince (part1): Namjin
Quince (part2): Namjin
Dieciséis: Namjin
Diecisiete: Namjin (TAEKOOKMIN)
Dieciocho: Namjin
A/N!!
Diecinueve: Namjin
Veinte: Namjin
Veintiuno: Namjin
A/N: ¡SO THIS HAPPENED!
.COVERS.
Veintidos: Namjin
Veintitrés: Namjin
🌈•PRIDE MONTH•🌈
Veinticuatro: Namjin
Veinticinco: Namjin
Veintiséis: Ten Ok Sung
Veintisiete: Namjin
Veintiocho: Namjin

Deiz: Namjin.

3.4K 84 8
De Nameless_StoryTeller

Unedited.

That's it no secrets anymore, I decided. I'd come out clean to my baby as soon as I'm done with them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I smile politely at the receptionist. Although on the inside I'm very much boiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo." she replies chirpy like she's been doing this a long time and then looks up at me as she finishes typing abnormally fast at the keyboard.

"Mr. Kim!" she gasps and then nods her head before picking up the phone at her desk. She intercoms the person I'm here to meet.

I already know which floor and which door so I begin to walk towards the elevators.

"Excuse me Sir- you can't go there yet- Sir!" I hear the clatter of heels, it's the receptionist.

The only reason I swinged by the reception was to have them informed in advance because I'd hate to get into the office and then wait for their "employees" or "directors" to leave.

I don't bother listening to her. The security reaches me in no time. All I do is lift my face, the moment he sees my face he backs up a little. I like that. Fear. It's a good thing when people know what to feel when they look at me.

I smirk and enter the elevator. An employee is about to get out but I stop him.

"S-sir?"

"Yeah?"

"Umm- I- I"

"You have somewhere to be and so do I so can you please hurry up and press the button of the floor you wanna get off at?" I ask now honestly annoyed at the boy.

He looked young. Very young. Not more than 19 I'm sure.

He looked taken aback but he hurriedly got to work.

He pressed the button with the number 15 on it. He was getting off on the fifteenth floor. Ah techy.

That's the floor where all the youngsters work. They're the junkies that do wonders on any electronics.
Hacking, fixing viruses, making good use of trash files, fixing any devices etc.

His hands get fidgety and I notice the tattoos crawling up from his office shirt sleeves.

"So you're a techy." I state and he visibly relaxes but it doesn't stop his fidgety hands.

He nods then turns to face me with a little bravery and says, "Y-you're Kim Namjoon. I'm a fan."

"Really?"

He nods again eagerly, "I rap too, no one except my girlfriend listens to it though."

I raise a brow and he quietens down immediately. "I'm sorry I'm just a little nervous. After all here you are, leader to one of the biggest K-pop bands, my favorite rapper AND the heir of this entire building- company I mean." he rambles.

I study him for a second and I say, "What's your name?"

"Ok Sung, Ten Ok Sung." he says after a moment. I nod.

Ok Sung huh? Treasured Sunrise. Nice name. Wasn't going to say that aloud.
It reminded me of Lee Ok Sung but this guy was the complete opposite of him. He was skinny.

I know I was being an asshole to him but honestly I wasn't in the mood.

"Oh but if I ever have a stage name it'd be T.O Sung." he says and then nods to himself like he's been embarrassed enough by running his mouth.

"Okay then, Ten ok." I say honestly not meaning to make fun of his name, "You know where and how to send in some of T.O. Sung's work to RM." I continue when the lift chimes it's bell and signals the techy out.

He looks at me with wide eyes, I smirk and push him in the direction of the now open 15th floor and press the last floor other than the terrace of this building, 30th.

In no time the bell chimes and I exit the elevator and walk towards the required door.

Surprisingly they've cleared the office off everyone else.

The four people in my- our- life who should've been our rock are now standing as mere obstacles.

My eyes study them all with shrewdness. Doesn't really make a difference to them. They're glaring back.

Seokjin's parents and my parents are seated like typical Korean aristocrats, the types you see in K Dramas. It made me laugh.

"Why don't you sit?" my father said after a moment.

I walk towards them and sit on the office chair, spinning myself around like a kid. It only pisses them off more.

"Won't you ask why I'm here?" I say looking at them.

They look at me as if I've grown a head or two.

"Eomma, Appa, Emeonim, Abeonim. I can't really blame you guys for how my relationship ended with him, but I can and will blame you all as the reason it's ended." A tick in their jaws tells me it's not what they wanted to hear.

The truth is bitter. I know.

"I can't even tell him because he's so pure that he'll leave me by thinking that he's being a burden on me. Ha! As if. Besides I have to push it down a notch because I don't want him to suffer because he's with me." I rant.

"We already know that." his father says in an irritated manner.

He isn't really happy with the idea of his son being with a guy but he tries his best to let it pass because he's a good father who loves his son.

As if I'd give any of them a choice.

"You know how he is Namjoon, this is for the best. He'll fight you on every penny you spend on him. You know how self reliant he is." Emeonim says.

Kim & Sons, Seokjin's parent's company has been facing some major crisis. What a typical name to have, Kim and Sons.

Our parents are close now thanks to us. They keep telling us to not get too attached though because we can never be official, we'll always have to hide. I know they're really blunt about it but they have a point.

A point I don't give a darn about.

Anyway, so my parents offered to help them and like Seokjin would've they too put their foot down but the condition started to get worse so they accepted it.

How are my parents big shots? Smart investments in the stock market and savings.

Even though they accepted the help offered at the end of the day they're my baby's parents, so they wouldn't accept without offering anything in return.

Cutting to the chase, the building we're currently in is my parent's company, Kim Electronics. What a typical name to have, again.

Anyhoe, it's going to merge with Kim and Sons and become Kim Enterprises.

I may have to go the States for a while and Bangtan Sonyeondan may have to do without me for a while. It can still be taken care of, I can fly back and forth when needed but the only fuck up is that I may lose my most crucial years to grow as rapper in that period of time.

Why? Cause if you're not delivering well in this industry you're replaced. I'm a part of Bangtan so a group member can't be replaced but can be made to wait for a while.

Now, Seokjin will be all like 'if you have to compromise and lose so much I don't want your help. I'm not gonna let you go down cause of me. I'll do what I can, besides I don't deserve you, all I'm doing is causing trouble for you, let's break up' and he'll block me out.

He'll find out about the companies merging soon enough but when that happens, there are high chances of rumours of his company being bankrupt spreading.

And when that happens, the media will label him as a gold digger. They've always sensed something between us but there has never been any proof. Without proof if they publish any article like that we can sue them for false allegations.

His grandfather is a typical old man from the old days, to prove it all wrong he will fix his hand in marriage to a woman.

These predictions are made by our parents, which are true.

"Once this is all over you both can get back together." Eomma assures me.

"But he needs to know the truth this is all driving me nuts! I'm going to come clean!" I say.

"Oh I think not!" Dad says.

"What? Why?"

"We told you he can't know!"

"That was before-"

"But now you've gone and done something new with your temper!" he yells before showing me the laptop.

It's an article with a picture of me punching Kang and Jin looking with wide eyes. It looks like a love triangle quarrel which it is. But what I don't understand is that, how would the paparazzi get a picture of this.

Only K-pop stars and trainees to the least are allowed. For our privacy we have that rule. Whatever happens there never gets leaked, unless it's one of us?

"I've got to go! Annyeonghaseyo!" I bow quickly and race out.

"At least stay for lunch?" Emeonim says.

"No thanks Emeonim! Next time." I say on my way out earning me looks.

Once I reach down I see the paparazzi with their flashing cameras. Man I'm really not in the mood. The security is holding them off. They're definitely here about the article. There's no way I can get to the car.

"Hyung! I can show you out!" a voice whisper yells in my ear and I turn to see Ok Sung.

"Come along!" he says and I follow him.

We make it out through the fire exit. Finally! There's not a soul here.

"Gomawo." I tell him.

"No problem."

"Annyeong." I say and begin to walk when I remember he can be great help, I turn and call out to him.

"Yes hyung?"

"Stay in touch through whatever you techies do." I don't wait for a response I just begin to walk ahead.

"You're going the wrong way, you'll find the paparazzi again." a familiar voice says.

I look at the car next to me and the windows roll down making me greet the familiar face of none other than
Ong Sungwoo.

"Never seen me before? Get in."

Crap.

Vote. Comment. Share.

I missed y'all too 😅😘💞

Happy Halloween.🎭🎃

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.2K 552 16
Bottom hobi oneshot storys This book contains one shot with more then one chapter. Smut Angst M-pregnancy Fluffy Kinky Age-gap Multiple ship Polyamo...
86.8K 727 40
Request whatever you want and I'll make it as soon as I can :) ⚠️NOTICE: This is not meant to sexualize, harm, nor offend any of the Stray Kids membe...
his cries De sol.

Fanfiction

39 1 1
//cross-posted from ao3// just a bunch of smut and angst
26.5K 385 17
Writing liskook short stories here Mostly smut and fluff -this is just fan fiction,nothing here is real is just my imagination so need to be hatful o...