ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH FAMILY...

By FLOWERRAJ

Hello guys, This is my first story about Manan fanfiction, Hope you will like it, Just give it a try. Story i... More

Prologue
1. MALHOTRA'S FAMILY
2. MURTHY'S FAMILY
3. THE PROJECT
4. PARTY
5. Manan Meet
6. The Proposal
7. The Memorable Dinner
8. The Answer
9. The Surprise for their Family
10. The Families Happiness
11. The Crazy Things
12. The Dates
14. His Understandings
15. Family Time
16. The Roka Ceremony(I)
17. The Roka Ceremony(II)
18. The Gifts
19. Friends Arrival
20. Friends meet with Nandini
21. Sweet time with Dr. Nandini Murthy
22. Fab3 and Rohini
23. Ring for Engagement
Thank you
24. His realisation
New story
25. The Operation
26. Engagement dresses
27. The Engagement - I
28. The Engagement - II
29. The Engagement - III
30. Finally Engaged
31. Better Half
32. Their beautiful morning
33. Confession Planning
34. Cute Moments
35. Arrangements
36. Confession-I
37. Confession-II
38. Nandini's Confession
39. Romantic Dinner
40. FAB 5?????
41. Love Filled Moments
42. Naughty Manik
43. Ice cream Date
44. Unexpected Demand
45. Lunch????
46. The Prank
47. Marriage Shopping
48. Shopping Continues......
49. Guest List and Invitations
50. Preparations for Sangeeth
51. Sangeeth
52. Surprise for Whom???
53. Sneaking
Mehandi Outfits
54. Mehandi
55. Manik's wish
Haldi outfits
56. Haldi
57. Private Haldi
58. Parties????
Party outfits
59. Bachelor's VS Mocktail
60. The trip for the wedding
61. The beach resort
Wedding Attires
62. The Sacred Wedding
63. Nandini's wish
Attires for Christian Wedding
64. Christian Wedding
65. Last Day in the resort
Happy New Year
66. Bidaai
67. Their Room
68. Bondings......
69. Ruling the Life
70. Pure LOVE💖💖💖
71. Blissful Morning
72. Saree Romance
73. Pehli Rasoi
74. Emotions with happiness
75. The Photo
76. The Carrom Game
77. Cute Bickerings of Manan
78. Cabir's Decision
79. Love is blooming
Reception Outfits
80. Reception
81. Cabir's Confession
82. Icecream Love
83. Shock for Navya
84. Ice-Cream Party
85. Closet Tour
86. Doctor Check up
87. Navya's Progress
88. Accidental Meets
89. The Love-filled Dinner Date
90. The Accepted Proposal

13. Friends

13.4K 649 46
By FLOWERRAJ

They all settled in the dining table for the lunch. Ishitha and Rohini were coming from the kitchen with the dishes. Nandini went near them and started helping them. Manik was looking at her only. Mukthi noticed this, then she coughed to get a attention from her one and only Bhai. Manik looked Mukthi and gave water to her And asked," are you okay???".

She said,"i am okay Bhai but you are not... You forgot me because you are always looking bhabi " with fake anger. Manik was shocked and held Mukthi hand then said,"mukku why are you thinking like that???. I...". He was cut by Mukthi,"Bhai I am teasing you, sorry". Manik said,"what??, you killed me ". Mukthi said,"i am sorry".

Manik said,"but I will give your punishment". Mukthi nodded her head feeling guilty. Manik smiled and kissed her knuckles. She smiled and said,"you are always super Bhai". He chuckled at her comment. They all are eating, Manik and Nandini were time to time glanced each other.

Suddenly Manik's phone rang to broke the eyelock. He took the phone, after seeing the caller I'd his smile was big. Then he excused himself and went to talk. Ishitha said,"beta first eat, afterwards you will talk to them". Manik said,"mom, just a minute I will come". All are smiled hearing the mom word.

Ishitha smiled brightly and teased him. She said,"but Manik, I am your darling Na". Listening this Manik realised what he called. He said," oh I am sorry, if you don't like it". Ishitha laughed loudly and said,"i was just teased you, I am also your mom ok". He smiled and kissed her cheek. Then Rohini said," oh, some one forgot me???". Manik rolled her eyes and kissed Rohini tightly. All are smiled seeing that.

Nandini was admiring him, Manik noticed that, then he gestured,"you want??". Nandini blushed seeing that and looked down. Manik chuckled then continued their lunch. He actually forgot the caller(wait and watch who was the caller😁😁).

After finishing the lunch, Nandini provides the dessert for all. She went near Manik with dessert, he smiled and took the bowl. Then again his phone buzzed. He took the phone and hit his head for forgetting the call.

He answered the phone,"hello.....". But on the other side,"idiot, stupid, are you an insane, you don't have a shame..........." The caller continued his rantings. Manik was confused and also shocked then he said between the caller scoldings,"first listen to me,....". The caller said,"i don't want to listen,...............". The caller continued Manik was helpless, he calmly listened everything. On hearing no sound the caller asked,"are you there Manik????".

Manik was cloud nine, then he said,"finally,... the great Cabir Dawan asked I am listening or not". (so the caller was Cabir Dawan).  Cabir said,"don't talk to me India's biggest idiot". Manik mouth was widely opened listening Cabir's shoutings. Manik asked," why are you shouting???". Cabir said,"because you forgot to invite your friend for your marriage".

Manik rolled his eyes and asked,"who told you the marriage thing??". Cabir said,"who else, my one and only lovely sister". Manik groaned,"ahhhh Mukthi, I knew it". Cabir said,"better thank her, or else I will kill you ".

Manik said,"oh cabir just shut up, and I am sorry because I was confused that time, i don't know whether I am ready or not. That's why I didn't informed you".

Cabir said," oh now you realised or ready for the marriage without my permission". Manik rolled his eyes for his drama king friend.

Manik said,"cabir, ok now I am ready for the marriage because I like her very much and I know soon I will going to fallen for her madly because She is very precious gift". Cabir smiled brightly and said,"OMG the great Manik Malhotra is ready to fallen for his fiance".

Manik chuckled and blushed at the same time. Manik said," oh just shut up cabir". Cabir giggled and said,"Manik I am seriously happy for you. And I am eagerly waiting to see your bride and of course she will be in my side to irritate your brain".

Manik smiled and said,"no way, she will be mine and only mine". Cabir said,"ok, I will come next week, now I have some work. And you have another scolding session, wait for it".

Manik smiled and said," bye, I will deal with them afterwards, come soon, I will wait for you". Cabir said,"better wait for me, or else i will cancel your marriage". Manik smiled,"you can't, okay Bye". Cabir smiled and said,"bye". They both finished their talkings. He was indeed happy after talking with his friend Cabir.

FRIENDS OF MANIK AND MUKTHI:
Cabir Dawan:
Best friend of Manik and Mukthi. And he is like a brother of Manik. He is also a business man. Rajesh and Rohini also knew him. He is a son for them.

Dhruv vedant:
He is also friend of Manik and cabir. He is a dancer and also runs a business. He is married to Aliya. He is working in London.

Aliya vedant:
She is married to dhruv. Best friend of Mukthi. She is a fashion designer. She is also settled in London with her husband.

After finishing his call, he went inside and saw Mukthi. Mukthi was eating her dessert with Rajesh. Manik went near Mukthi who was enjoying her dish. Then he suddenly screwed her ears. Mukthi started to shout,"ahhh..... Bhai, what are you doing?? Leave me...". Hearing her shouts all are came running to her direction.

Rajesh released his hand from her ears. Then he asked,"what happened Manik???". Manik sighed and said," oh... Your intelligent daughter informed my marriage news to one and only devil".

Listening this Mukthi smiled sheepishly. Rohini and Rajesh also started to laugh loudly. But Murthy families were in confusion. Then Manik said," ahhh... Dad.... And mom you too are in this Idiot side". Rohini smiled and asked," ok leave that, what he told???".

Manik said,"ah.. He only spoke, idiot,stupid,.....etc, etc. He doesn't listen anything". After Hearing Manik's words, Mukthi smiled widely. She said,"thank God, I am happy now. And you please Wait for him, after that you will see real me because he is my partner in crime".

Abhi was looking at her only, after listening Mukthi words, his heart was started to beat fast. He doesn't know what was that but he felt something strange towards her.

Manik hit her head and said," oh shut up mukku". Mukthi said," why would I??, you shut up". They both started their stupid fight. Others face was worth watching seeing their fights. Nandini was clueless. Ishitha and Raman were looking at Rohini and Rajesh. Rajesh gestured to them as," I will say that afterwards". Raman sighed.

Their fight was interrupted by Manik's phone call. He saw the caller and groaned loudly. Seeing her Bhai's groaning, she tiptoed from her place and saw the phone. After seeing the caller, she smiled widely and ran from there saying,"enjoy brother". Rohini and Rajesh also smiled.

Manik said,"you have to pay for that little cat". Mukthi show the tongue to him. Manik glared her and went away to speak. All are smiled seeing that, Abhi was continuously staring at her. Mukthi doesn't realize the surroundings. But he felt an intense gaze, she turned to see who is that and then froze at her place because all are looking at her only.

Most important thing is Abhi was staring her, she bite her lips because of embarrassment so he ran and hugged her dad tightly. Rajesh and  chuckled seeing her child. Rajesh was separating her from the hug but she didn't.

Then Raman said,"don't be embarrassed beta, you are also my daughter ok". Mukthi smiled and nodded her head. Ishitha said,"but daughter doesn't nodded like this, when she got something or someone".
Mukthi understood her words and smiled the ran to their directions and gave a long-lasting hug to them. All are admiring them. Nandini and Abhi were smiled. After that Mukthi noticed Nandini and said," oh sorry bhabi because I love to irritate him".

She blushed and said,"no it's ok, you have every right, because I also have a brother Na". Abhi side hugged her, Mukthi smiled. Then they all settled in the sofa and they continued their talking session.

On the other side,
Manik answered the caller,"hello buddy". The caller said,"what.... buddy???, don't you dare to call buddy". Manik said,"Dhruv I am sorry, today only we are planned our marriage dates". (So the caller is dhruv).

Dhruv said,"What you fixed your marriage date, you didn't consider me as a buddy and all". Manik said,"shut up Dhruv, why are you talking like cabir??, he is a drama king and you..  don't act like that". Dhruv said," oh please don't change the topic....".

He was cut by Alia,"Dhruv are you talking to Manik??". He nodded his head, then next second THE phone was in Alia's hand,"hello Manik, are you there??". Manik said,"yes my friend". Alia said," oh, my name is alia, I have one stupid friend, his name is Manik".

She was cut by Manik,"please alia, I am really sorry and one more thing, I will not marry without you guys. So understand that your silly heads". Alia sighed and said," ok I will forgive you. Then message me the dates of engagement and your outfits will be designed by me". Manik smiled and said,"of course". Finally they  compromised with each others.

After that he went inside, and settled in the sofa beside Mukthi. He hit her head lightly, she groaned and smiled, then she put her head in Manik's shoulder. He caressed her hair. All are smiling, because few minutes before they were fighting and now they didn't look like the fighters.

Nandini was admiring their bond with intertwined fingers of Abhi. Abhi looked her and understand what she feeling. He gripped her hands tightly. She looked at Abhi and smiled. Abhi kissed her forehead. Manik noticed that and gestured his eyebrows as,"what??". Nandini nodded her head negatively and smiled looking at him. He exchanged the same smile for her.

Moral:

13. So life is a pen you can cross out your past, but you can't erase it(be careful to live your life)

This is the 13th moral so please try to follow that.

Note:

This part is not edited, so please if you guys found any mistakes please forgive me..........
I Will try to update  next part as soon as possible......

Thank you for your response guys, it's really meant lots for me, thank you so much ......

Please vote and comment guys..
I want to know about my work, so please comment.....

Inline comments also welcome guys...
Silent readers at least vote for me, if you found my story is interesting.......
Thank you so much......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 15.3K 72
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
95.6K 9.4K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
28.7K 2.1K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...
852K 63.2K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...