Sweet Heartache

By Yoonworks

What would Jennie do if one day, someone walks into her flat and asks a huge favor to her? Well, you can't ju... More

Beggining
New Dorm
Meeting
Guilt
Broken
Hoodie
Weirdos and Balls
Not an Update
As broken
Fix me
Tease
Condoms and babies
Chocolates and crushes
Jin's Girlfriend
Bullied
Care
Recording and date
Music
Revealed
Messed up
the girl and the guy
Goodbye?
Missing
Next
Back
Kissing
Weird day
Realization
Date gone wrong?
The world
Encounter
Mom?
Concert
In trouble
Promise
the end
Epilogue

Trust me

10K 371 168
By Yoonworks

Jennie's POV

"Hey, I said it's okay." I chuckled as I stare at Yoongi's sad expression.

He's so adorable.

"I can't believe you guys. The paper cranes that we've been folding since last night were all broken." Jisoo unnie pouted and though they were all looking sad,  I feel ecstatic deep inside.

The amount of happiness that I'm feeling is indescribable. Just knowing the fact that he made an extreme effort like this makes my heart skip a lot.

He's making me feel so damn special that I'm barely keeping my sanity.

My eyes landed on his exhausted state.

Did he really stay up all night to prepare this for me?

I mean, he had cooked me breakfast and even sent me a flower to the office.

I can't help but think if I really deserve all this.

"What are you thinking?" I took off from my trance when I heard him speak,  his eye bore into my soul.

I can't help but get a bit nervous.

"If you are thinking what I'm thinking,  stop it. You deserve every good thing that comes to your way."

My brows furrowed.

How did he think about that?

"Are you some kind of a psychic?" I can't help but ask but a worried look just spread all over his face.

"I'm not but I've come to know how little you always thought of yourself," he stated.

He's right and before I knew it,  everyone's attention is now with me.

"Yah,  Jennie,  you are so amazing so stop thinking so little about yourself." Jin oppa stated while he hugs Jisoo unnie who's smiling at me.

"You know,  not even half of the people here can do the things that you are able to. You're almost a genius." Namjoon added. 

"He's right. By the way..." my eyes went wide when I felt Taehyung's hands wrapped around my arms, his boxy smile showing. 

"Yah, Jennie, can you teach me how to produce music?" he cooed I almost choke on my own saliva. "Namjoon and Yoongi hyung doesn't teach me!!!" he whined. 

"Kim Taehyung, let go of the filthy hands before I smack the sense out of you. " I heard Yoongi and Taehyung immediately let go, his arms scratching the back of his head.

"Yoongi hyung is so possessive. Tsk." I looked around at what Hobi stated.

"Huh?"

"Don't mind him." And then I felt his hand wrapped around mine as he pulled me gently.

"Hey, where are we going?"I muttered as he slowly drags me away from the group. 

I looked around and so Jisoo unnie smiling at me.

"Yeah, go get some Yoongi hyung!" 

"Awwww." I chuckled after I saw Jin oppa smacking Jimin at the back of his head after what he said.

"Hyung, try the apple flavor!" This time, Jisoo unnie smacked Namjoon's head.

Before we are able to go out of the room, I heard Jungkook asking Hobi oppa.

"Hyung, what's the apple flavor, is it delicious?" 

Oh god.

Before I knew it, we are standing in the lobby and noticed a lot of people staring at us. 

Why not? Yoongi is not wearing any mask.

I had to release his hands on mine as I try to fumble from my pockets looking for my mask but then a hand stopped me. 

I looked up and saw Yoongi staring at me intently.

"What are you doing?" I asked him worriedly, still fully aware of the stares that we're getting. 

"You don't have to hide yourself to the world." he looked at me gently as he cupped my face with his hands.

"Yoongi..." I muttered, my eyes getting teary. 

I can feel my heart beating rapidly. My body started shaking a little as fear started to eat my system.

"I'm scared. " I told him as a tear fell down my cheeks.

He started wiping my tears.

"Don't be scared,  Jennie. The world is a wonderful place."

"No," I whispered. "The world has never been good to me," I told him as I remember all those times that I had been crying.

"The world is a scary place. People will hurt you regardless if you're not doing anything wrong to them." I stared back at his wonderful eyes. "They will hurt me again."

My eyes automatically closed as I felt his lips touch my forehead.

Somehow,  this made my nerves calm down. The rapid beating of my heart no longer happen because of being scared but because of the emotions that his presence is giving me.

Yoongi... You've been someone who had given me the most painful feeling but you,  yourself is like a medicine to my existence.

"I'm here for you. We'll see the world together." he smiled. "Trust me."

With my eyes teary, I grabbed his hands which are cupped around my face and faced him.

"Promise me that you won't let go of my hand when we see the world," I whispered.

He then looked at me straight in the eye, sincerity evident on his gaze.

"I won't, I promise. I will stay with you whatever happens. I will run with you while you explore the beauty outside. And I will hug you in case you find anything ugly in front of you. I will be here Jennie. I will stay until the end."

My heart fluttered at his words.

Why is he like this?

These emotions,  this happiness,  I'm afraid he's wasting his time giving all of his attention to me.

He is a world kpop star. Don't he deserve better?

"Yoongi, I'm not perfect. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you." I gazed at him worriedly.

He chuckled at my world.

"For what it's worth, I will stay with you. And to be honest, I'm confident enough to say that you deserve the best. The truth is, it's not you who doesn't deserve me. It's actually me who doesn't deserve you. Because you're a wonderful human being. You're pure and true to yourself. You may think lowly of yourself but then you prove everyone wrong about how people judge you unfairly."

Again, I started crying at his words.

Should I really trust his words?

"Let's go?"

He then grabbed my hands and I felt a warm sensation travel through my veins.
I will trust you Yoongi.

I turned my head towards his direction and nodded, his gummy smile immediately greeted me.

Why are you so perfect?

And then,  we both started walking outside, both him and me not wearing any mask. We're going to see the world together,  bare from any facade.

Because I trust him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 13.5K 112
A 17-year-old high schooler, Jungkook, is stalked by someone. He has no clue about it, nor does he know his stalker. It becomes a spine-chilling enco...
436K 8.1K 200
"Hubby, I don't want anymore, I feel terrible..." "Baby, be good, finish up this medicine." The handsome man embraces the woman in his arms, coaxing...
163K 4.3K 54
My life is so perfect. I come from a rich family who is quite respected because my family owns the best law firm in Korea. My dad and mom are famous...
98.3K 1.7K 45
It had been two years since their marriage. However, every time he had s*x with her, he always did it from backwards. She was more than angry. "Jeon...