Love Pain || EXO Lay [SSS #8]

By ahwaeee

Loving me is a pain that you would never wanted to endure it More

Foreword
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Bonus

nine

265 14 0
By ahwaeee

"You didn't come to my function yesterday." Jiahui stated as she stood in front of Yixing. Without even looking up, he just continued to type on the computer. "It's not necessarily for me to be there."

"Well but for me, it is. You don't know how the function could've been better if only you're there."

"My appearance doesn't make any difference."

"At least it'll give me more strength when I see you so I can make the whole function better."

"You don't need me. All you need is trust your team and yourself."

She scoffed a little, and said, "I have enough trust on them more than I have on chasing behind you."

Yixing looked up. "Then stop chasing behind me. You do know that I will never accept you, and Li Jiahui, this is for your own good."

Jiahui looked away. "I wanted to, too. But…how can I stop when I'm deeply in love with you that sometimes I'll think myself as a crazy person for that? I thought that I must've been crazy to chase around someone who will never return my love back."

"You're not crazy. It's just that I'm too cold hearted. It's not your problem."

"Then, I wanted to be the one who will melt your heart. Can I?" She looked up at him again, and asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.2K 43
Nagisa has just started his new job as a student teacher, as soon as he steps into the messy classroom he quickly realizes that this isn't going to b...
899K 20.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
3.5K 102 10
He's a shy hedgehog who has trouble opening up to people. She's his biggest fan, and his best friend. The poor girl fell in love with him, but every...