Our Love Story

By sagivens123

Jo Wilson works with her Attending Arizona Robbins and she realizes that she's slowly falling for her and wan... More

Our Beginning
Jo Wilson
Arizona Robbins
The Date
Us
The Fight
So what now??
Cheater!!!!!!!!
I'm Leaving
Got My Baby
Married????? What?????
I'M BACK BITCH'S
My Ex is back
The New Chick
Am I falling for her????
The break up??
Moving on
The Divorce
1 more signature
The End
I want her back😩
A/N
The break up! pt 2
A/N
The Reconciliation
Back together? Maybe

A/N

167 1 1
By sagivens123

Ok so I know I haven't been updating because college is kicking my ass at the moment and I'm sorry about that also I have just started another story "The Mistress and The Wife" you guys should go check it out it's a MerAdd love story (btw I have been reading a lot of those) if you guys can just bare with me I would love that. So I have been seeing that my readings are down for this book and frankly I can see why so I'm really considering ending this book and continuing with my other one. Can some one tell me what to do??? Comment below your thoughts. Well it's getting late and I have to get up for class tomorrow see you guys in the next update (hopefully🤷🏾‍♀️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 957 70
Arizona goes back to Seattle after three years and she finds out that her crush Amelia just broke up with her boyfriend, will something happen betwee...
3.9K 197 24
Lora meets her celebrity crush by chance and it is a meeting that flips her entire life upside down.
276 40 23
A girl gets a job at a coffee place in down town then she meets someone who changes her life completely after.
112K 3.1K 130
You have a crush on the new pediatric surgeon. But you have a lot of challenges in your way. Let's see if you finally end up with Arizona. ( this is...