Unexpected Love

By EAODonnell

A story about a young girl finding it hard to trust people after she leaves her father back in New York to st... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Saying Goodbye is hard
Chapter 2 - Arriving into my new life
Chapter 3 - The start of my life in San Antonio
Chapter 4 - What i didn't want to happen
Chapter 5 - The feelings begin to star
Chapter 6 - I've missed you Aidan
Chapter 7 - Do you feel the same?
Chapter 8 - The work life
Chapter 9 - When the past comes back to haunt you
Chapter 11 - My view before dinner
Chapter 12 - Austin's not ready yet
Chapter 13 - New York Talk
Chapter 14 - It was a night to remember
Chapter 15 - Flight to New York now boarding
Chapter 16 - New York We're Here
Chapter 17 - Preparation for dad's big day
Chapter 18 - Dad's wedding day is just beginning
Chapter 19 - Dads married
Chapter 20 - may i have this dance?
Chapter 21- You don't have to be scared anymore Abi
Chapter 22 - Day in the big city with Aidan
Chapter 23 - It's not a friendly outing
Chapter 24 - I wanna stay in San Antonio
Chapter 25 - Is it going to be a normal movie night?
Chapter 26 - Why can't he just leave and never come back?
Chapter 27 - Bringing back the past
Chapter 28 - Do they know about us?
Chapter 29 - We're Official Babe!
Sequel!!

Chapter 10 - The start of the night to remember?

988 22 0
By EAODonnell

Trying to go back to sleep that night was really hard. I kept picturing Noah, hearing his angry voice, remember the memories of him beating me up.It haunted me.

It was half 6 in the morning now, been up for the past 2 hours. I didn't have work today, thank god. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to look for Snoopy. I went into the kitchen where his bed is but he wasn't in it. I walked in the living room and there he was, lying on the cream couch. I sat beside him and cuddled into him. He started to lick my face and i just giggled at him. After he stopped, i slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my mum's voice.

Pamela: Abi? Abi, are you awake? Abi?

Abi: what, what?

I jumped up and i scared Snoopy and he jumped off the couch and walked out the room.

Pamela: It's 10 o'clock, why are you downstairs here and not in your room? 

Abigail: i couldn't sleep, so i came downstairs.

Pamela: oh okayy sweetie, do you want some breakfast?

Abigail: no, i'm fine thanks mum

To be honest, i was hungry but i just didn't want to eat. At the time when i was with Noah, he made me feel miserable and i didn't eat because of it. It's happening again, hopefully i don't lose that much weight again.

I lost over 2 stone when i was with him, i was 6 and a half stone then but i'm normally between 8 and a half and 9 stone. Life with Noah was really bad. 

Pamela: okay, well i'll be in the kitchen if you need me

Abigail: okay, thanks mum

She walked out the living room and i turned on the TV. I flicked through the channels and nothing that really interested me was on, so i decided to go for a shower. When i was done with my shower, i went into my room and changed into some clothes. I changed into my american tank top, my shorts and put on my cream sandals and put on my owl necklace. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49597692)

There was nothing planned for today, well that i'm aware of. I walked back downstairs into the kitchen to find my mum on the phone to someone. I went to grabbed a glass tumble out of the glass cabinet at the back wall beside the dinning table. I was trying to work out who my mum who talking to.

Pamela: Yeah sure, it 6 okay for you?

Is she going somewhere? I got the glass tumble out and turned to my mum.

Pamela: okay, we'll be over then, see you soon Michele, bye

Michele? we'll? over? are we going over to Michele's? is Austin going to be there? I putted the glass tumble back into the glass cabinet and turn to my mum as she was trying to talk to me.

Pamela: There you are, we've got plans for tonight

Abigail: we do?

Pamela: yes, Michele invited us over for tea

Abigail: us? we're both going?

Pamela: yes and i know your not working and you don't have anything else planned for tonight, so your coming with me

Abigail: okay, do i have to dress nice or something?

Pamela: well yes, just try make an effort

Abigail: okay.

Okay, so i have 6 hours to get ready. I'm kind of nervous. I went back up to my room and got out my laptop. I logged into twitter and tweeted:

"@JustSmile_Abi: Going out for tea, not sure what to wear"

Once i tweeted that, i went onto Austin's twitter page. I noticed he tweeted something a few minutes ago.

"@AustinMahone: Having visitors over for tea tonight, hope tonight will be one to remember(:"

He hopes it'll be one to remember? What does that mean? I'll just have to wait and see, i guess. I couldn't stop looking out his profile picture, it was so cute, he was so cute. Just then Noah's face popped into my head. I flinched and there was a knock on the door. 

Voice: Abi?

Abigail: yes *little pause* come in

My mum opens the door and walks into my room and sits beside me on my bed.It felt like you was going to start a heart-to-heart with me or something.

Pamela: Honey, i know it's hard for you, but you don't have to kept it all to yourself, you can talk to me about things.

Abigail: I know mum, i know

Pamela: Then why couldn't you sleep last night? 

Abigail: something just happened at work that's all

Pamela: sweetie, i know i just come back into your life a few weeks ago, but i know when your lying, tell me the truth, what really happened?

Abigail: well *little pause* someone from my past was at the restaurant last night.

Pamela: who darling?

Abigail: *little pause* the guy i hoped not to see again, the guy who's in my nightmares, the guy who i hate, the guy's Noah, mum. Mum Noah's back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 9.4K 96
I had a one night stand with my best friend, Austin Mahone. I was going to tell him that I was pregnant but he dropped it on me and the crew that he...
40K 935 42
Jessica Wilson and her small family suddenly moved to San Antonio. At first, she wanted nothing to do with Texas, until she met someone. She found he...
1.3M 21.5K 37
When Gabby has to move to a whole different state because of her mom's new job offer she isn't to happy. She has decided to make this trip miserable...
272 17 12
We were all at the airport with Austin. He was saying his good byes to everyone; Austin finally made his way over to me. Everyone walked away, and I...