total opposites | taeyeon

By squishybubbles

You'll be surprised how much you can have in common with someone completely different from you [ original sto... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.

Chapter 4.

2.3K 82 8
By squishybubbles

Chapter 4

Taemin's P.O.V

I was walking with Yoona to find Taeyeon. We both saw Krystal following Taeyeon with something in her hand.

"Krystal's gonna do something, I'll videotape her in case she does and you help Taeyeon" Yoona said to me. I gave her a thumbs up.

We climbed on the garage roofs and followed Krystal so she doesn't see us. We heard a loud bang and looked towards Taeyeon.

"TAEYEON!" I shouted jumping off the roof and running up to her. She fell in my arms.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I yelled.

I saw a girl walking along the street. I picked up Taeyeon carrying her bridal style and ran towards the girl.

"Excuse me, can you call-" I cut myself off when the girl turned around.

"Taemin? Is that you?" She asked me.

"MI-HI?!?" I exclaimed. She glanced at my arms.

"TAEYEON! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!?" Mi-Hi asked me.

"Krystal shot her" Yoona answered when she caught up to me.

"CALL 119, I'LL TELL MY PARENTS" Mi-Hi yelled.

"What about your plan?" I heard Yoona say to Mi-Hi.

"I don't care about that now" She said running off.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Mi-Hi's P.O.V

"EOMMA, APPA, TAEYEON'S HURT!" I shouted when I got to the house.

"Mi-Hi?" I heard Baekhyun say to me.

"Where are my parents?!" I exclaimed.

"Upstairs with Jonghyun, Why?" Tiffany asked.

"EOMMA, APPA, TAEYEON GOT SHOT!" I yelled running into my room.

When I got to my room, I froze when I saw Jonghyun.

"What did you say Mi-Hi?" My Eomma asked me.

"Taeyeon got shot" I answered.

"BWOH??!!??" Jonghyun asked.

"WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! RIGHT NOW!" My Appa yelled running to the car.

"COME ON!" I yelled to the others and they followed.

We all got into the truck and drove to the hospital.

"Mi-Hi? Why did you leave me?" I heard Jonghyun ask me.

"Because, I work in Japan also" I lied and turned around to face Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's hair was better than before and he got skinner. Why did I leave him? I asked myself.

"Oh..." He answered.

"Are you and Jonghyun going to date again?" Jessica asked.

I glance over at Jonghyun and saw his cheeks turn red. I still had feelings for Jonghyun and I knew Jonghyun still had feelings for me.

"Why not? I still love him" I answered looking at Jonghyun. I then saw Jonghyun smile widely.

We got to the hospital and I ran inside while holding Jonghyun's hand.

"MI-HI!" I heard Yoona yell.

"Yoona! How's Taeyeon?" I asked.

"I don't know, their doing surgery on her" Yoona answered.

I told my parents what Yoona told me and I can see my parents eyes tear up.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Taemin's P.O.V

"Are you the boy that brought that girl here?" The Doctor asked me. I nodded. I stood up and walked towards the doctor.

"Your girlfriend is going to be fine, but she will have slight pains from where she got shot" The doctor said.

"Gasamhabnisda, Work Hard" I replied.

I was walking towards Mi-Hi and Jonghyun, and stopped.

"Did she say my girlfriend?" I asked myself.

"Taemin-ah, what did the doctor say?" Key asked me breaking my train of thought.

"Oh, he said that she's going to be fine,but will have a slight pain from where she got shot" I answered.

"Who would do that to her?" Yuri asked.

"Krystal of course, I have her on camera" Yoona answered.

"LETS CHARGE HER!" Baekhyun yelled.

"We should, I mean after what she did to Mi-Hi, she should be charged this time" Xiumin said.

"You guys can come see her now" the nurse said to us all.

"Gasamhabnisda" we all said.

"Wait, I think Mi-Hi should go in, I mean Taeyeon hasn't seen her in two years, she should see her first" Kai said. We all agreed and watched Mi-Hi go in the room.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Mi-Hi's P.O.V

I walked into the room and saw Taeyeon on the bed. The nurses were taking off her oxygen mask and wrapping a cast around her stomach. When they left, I ran to Taeyeon's side.

"Taeyeon?" I said tearing up.

She opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times, sat up slowly, and looked at me.

"Mi-Hi?!?" She exclaimed. I hugged her tightly.

"What happened?" She asked me.

"Krystal shot you and Taemin helped to to the hospital" I answered.

"Wait, does this mean your back for good?" She asked me. I nodded. She smiled widely and hugged me.

"TAEYEON!" My Eomma yelled running to her with my Appa.

"Are you okay?" my Appa asked.

"I'm fine" Taeyeon answered.

"Oh, Thank you for helping me Taemin" Taeyeon said to Taemin.

"Wait, Taeyeon what about sports?" Minho asked her.

"I guess I have to find a different thing to do" Taeyeon answered.

"YOU CAN DO SINGING!" Seohyun suggested.

"Yeah! Taeyeon's an amazing singer!" Tao exclaimed.

"Jonghyun and Taemin are doing singing too" Onew said.

"I'll think about it" Taeyeon said.

We all left the hospital for Taeyeon to rest.

"Thank you for helping Taeyeon" I said to Taemin.

"No problem" He replied smiling.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I got discharged from the hospital a week after. Taemin drove me home with Minho.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Because you can't do sports this year" he answered.

"Well, I'm kinda sad because if that, but I have to do new things, I'm going to do singing now" I said.

"Jinja?" Taemin asked me. I nodded.

"Annyeong!" Taemin and Minho said to me and drove off.

I opened the door and saw my Head Butler walking towards me.

"How are you feeling?" Ahjussi asked me.

"I'm doing just fine, did Mi-Hi move her things back?" I asked. He nodded.

I ran upstairs to Mi-Hi's room and saw everything put back. I smiled and saw a picture of Mi-Hi and I when we were younger.

"You missed me, didn't you?" Someone asked me. I turned around and saw Mi-Hi. I nodded.

"Well, you don't have to worry, I'm here, by your side from now on" She said hugging me.

"I'm glad you're back" I said.

• • • DING DONG • • •

"I'LL GET IT!" I shouted running to the door.

"Oh, Jonghyun! What are you doing here?" I asked when I opened the door.

"I was invited here" He answered.

"MI-HI, JONGHYUN'S HERE!" I shouted.

"JONGIE!" Mi-Hi shouted running to Jonghyun and hugged him.

"I'm just... gonna... Bye" I said and ran away from them.

I went up to Mi-Hi's room and jumped on her bed. I eventually fell off the bed and noticed a small door in Mi-Hi's closet. I opened the small door and crawled through the tiny space and finally ended up in a room. I stood up and walked around.

"What's this?" I asked myself putting up a bag and opened it.

"It's a camera Taeyeon, Wait, why am I talking to myself like a crazy person?" I asked myself turning on the camera.

"It still works, and it has full battery!" I exclaimed going through some pictures and videos.

"Ohhh, it's the camera with the videos on the CD" I said to myself.

I switched it to video and started to film myself.

"Here I am, in a secret room, I haven't taken videos with this, in two years, anyways let's go spy on the couple again" I said to the camera crawling back to Mi-Hi's room.

I walked out of the room and sat down at the top of the stairs and video taped the couch.

"I'm video taping a couch, that's so amusing isn't it, where did they go?" I asked.

I tiptoed down the stairs and noticed that no one was home, not even the maids and butlers.

"Whatever" I said turning off the camera and walking to the kitchen.

I swing open the fridge door and it broke off.

"Aish, Taeyeon not again... Oooo Sundaeguk! (Korean sausage soup)" I exclaimed.

I warmed up the soup in the microwave, sat down, and ate it. While I was eating it, I felt something weird in my mouth. I took out the thing that was in my mouth and it was a plastic bag with a blue paper inside.

"Did I eat anything else that isn't Sundaeguk?" I asked myself opening the plastic bag.

"Taeyeon! if you're look for me come to your school roof top! ~Mi-Hi" I read off the paper out loud.

"Aigoo, this girl had to contaminate my Sudaeguk for this" I said to myself.

"You did it again, talking to yourself" I thought in my mind.

I took the camera and started to film the world around me.

"TAEYEON!" I heard someone shouted to me.

"Oh, Minho!" I shouted back and ran up to Minho.

"This is Minho, he's my new friend" I said to the camera.

"What are you doing with a camera?" Minho asked me with a confused smile.

"I'm filming the world around me to know it better" I answered.

"Ahh, I see, where are you going?" he asked me.

"Oh, Mi-Hi left me a note saying to meet her on the school roof top" I answered.

"I'll go with you" He replied walking beside me.

"Okay..." I said staring to walk.

We talked and finally got up to the roof top.

"ALL A RISE!" Baekhyun yelled.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Kinga and Queenka Party!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm back to take my place" Mi-Hi answered.

"Ohhh, OH!" I shouted running in between Suho and Onew.

"WE DECLARE MI-HI THE NEW HEAD QUEENKA OF THIS SCHOOL!" Onew, Suho, and Taeyeon shouted.

"I'm sorry you had to lose your place Yoona" Mi-Hi said to Yoona.

"It's okay" Yoona replied with a smile.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Mi-Hi's P.O.V

"Can I talk to you?" I asked Yoona.

"Sure" She answered walking away from the crowd.

"Are you still going on with your plan?" She asked me.

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

"So you're just using him?!?" she asked me.

"I guess" I answered.

"Mi-Hi! What if he finds out?"She asked.

"He won't" I answered.

"OMO! I HAVE TO GO HOME!" I heard Taeyeon yell.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, I just remembered I broke the fridge door" Taeyeon answered.

"I can give you a ride" Taemin said.

"Great! Ka Ja, PALI!" She shouted running off with Taemin.

"AISH! That boy!" I exclaimed clutching my fist.

"What boy?" Jonghyun asked walking up to me.

"It's nothing, Yoona and I were just talking about a drama" I lied. Yoona nodded in agreement.

"What drama?" He asked.

"The...Inheritors!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Minhyuk was is that with Krystal" Jonghyun said.

"Her character suits her..." I mumbled.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

"Do you want to come in?" I asked when I got home.

"It's okay, I don't want to-" I cut him off.

"It's fine! I'll be lonely because my parents are always working and my maids and butlers are off for the week" I said.

"Fine" He replied.

Taemin parked in the drive way and we walked into the house.

"EOMMA, APPA, IM HOME!" I shouted.

"Taeyeon! Whays wrong with you?! I told you not to break the fridge doors anymore!" My Eomma exclaimed.

"Mianhae" I said softly.

"Omo, who's this?" my Eomma asked.

"Oh right, This is Taemin, he is one of my friends" I answered.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ms.Kim" Taemin greeted with a smile.

"Oh! Taemin, You were the one who helped my daughter! Why don't you stay for dinner?" My Eomma asked.

"Eomma!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, it's fine, I can stay" he answered.

"Jinja?" I asked.

"Ne" he answered smiling.

A/N~

A cliff hanger, not really I didn't know what to do with this chapter. Read my unnie's fanfic called "~Do you remember me?~"
Heheeee.

SARANGHAE<3~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 742 18
[English] I love when see they smile at me. My heart beat very fast.. My cheek turn red.. And my feel... Ugh can't describe it anymore. But why? Why...
14.8K 564 28
Yah, Lee Taemin! Just because a girl is head over heels for you, it doesn't mean you have to take her for granted. I should have listened to key hyun...
14.9K 787 27
Inspired by Taeyeon eoni's song rain~ But i didn't do what the lyrics mean~ (Short story!♡) [#857 in Short Story 12.23.16] [#2 in snsdtaeyeon 05.11.1...
26.3K 698 40
You sat at your desk, looking out the window day dreaming for the day to end "(Y/N)!" A sudden slam on your desk awoke you. There stood your best f...