Saved

By ItsAllTheLoveFor1D

It was always the same routine everyday. Wake up. Dress. Drive to campus. Barely go to class. Party. Drink... More

Saved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

10 2 0
By ItsAllTheLoveFor1D

Harry's P.O.V.

Charlie called me over to his house. Did I want to go???

No.

But he told me that I hadn't been around as much, and as much as I wanted to tell him to fuck off, I needed to get out. I dropped Alex home, hoping that she would be there when I was finished doing whatever Charlie wanted me for.

I knocked on the door when I got to the front of Jake's house and he didn't answer. I knocked again and nobody came to the door. This was fucking ridiculous. He calls me over and he's not even ho-

"HARRY!!!" I looked over to see Charlie on the side of the house. I walked over to him and then followed him out into his backyard. There had to be 8 other fucking people there.

"Oh, look who showed up." Dave waved his hand through the air towards me. Dave would be here. He was practically the follower of the group, always looking to hang with one of us.

I shook my head and then sat down, pushing some of the hair from my forehead. I tuned out the rest of the comments from the rest of the group, m eyes scanning over all of the people, until I got to a familiar blond.

"Iris???" I spoke without knowing. The girl turned and looked at me, and it was Iris.

"Harry???" She brought her hand up to her mouth dramatically, sitting up in the chair, before laughing and then falling back down. She stared at me and waited for me to respond.

"Why are you here???" I had to know how the hell she got back here, even remotely close to campus.

"Is that the first thing you ask after not seeing me for like almost a year???" She scoffed and then pushed her hair from her forehead behind her ear, a habit she most likely picked up from me.

"So you want to have a normal conversation after a year???" I realized that everyone was watching us. All 7 of the rest of this nosey ass group.

"Can you not deal with that out here???" Charlie asked and narrowed his eyes at us.

"Fuck off." I stood up and walked inside, Iris following behind me. Once we got inside, I got straight to the point. "How did you get back here???"

"My dad got me back on campus." She held her hands up before I could reply and then continued. "After the whole incident with me getting kicked off of campus, my dad talked to whoever he needed and he got me back on."

"Why are you back???" Iris was trouble in the flesh and she was the last thing I needed right now. She could've gotten me kicked off of campus with her for the stupid ass stunt she pulled on the teachers in the art building.

"I wanted to be back with you guys." She pulled herself up onto the counter. "Especially you."

"Iris," I groaned.

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me you forgot about everything we did." She hopped off of the counter so that she could stand in front of me. "Harry," she let her fingers trace over my shirt where she knew my tattoos were.

"No." I couldn't do this crap. I pulled her hands away from me and then put them at her side.

"Why not???" She looked me straight in the eyes. Her eyes were something that always drove me crazy but I couldn't let it get to me. I did not want to get involved with her again.

"Because," I walked across the living room floor and I pulled at my hair when I heard her footsteps behind me. "I dont want to do this again. It was done when you left and its not starting again."

"What are you guys doing in here???" Dave peeked his head through the back door.

"Nothing." I glared at him to leave but he stayed with his head in the door.

"Okay, Im leaving." I walked out of the house and to the backyard.

"Where are you going???" Charlie asked as I walked past him, wanting to punch him for wasting my time.

"Home." I grabbed my jacket and left before he could even ask anymore stupid questions. I didn't know where I was going to go but I drove home just to have time to figure it out.

Alex's P.O.V.

I laid on my bed staring at the ugly drawing on my laptop screen, smiling just a bit at how bored I was. I wanted to go to one of the parties tonight only because nothing was occupying my time. I looked at the top of the screen. 5:00.

"Ugghh," I groaned and stood up. I was going to a party.

I lifted my shirt over my head and threw it on the bed, walking to the closet to get a dress. I jumped when hands grabbed my hips, my arm flying backwards and the heel of my foot kicking at whoever it was.

"Shit." It was Harry.

"What the hell??? Ever heard of knocking???" I turned and smirked at the sight of him rubbing his shin.

"Wow. No apology???" He looked up at me and I laughed at him.

"How did you get in here???" I turned back to the closet and continued to look for a dress.

"Your mom let me in. She said you were up here." He stood up and walked over to the closet, leaning on the doorframe. I looked over at him to see his eyes scanning my half naked body. "Perfect timing I got, right???"

"Oh, yeah." I nodded my head and gave him a thumbs up. "Your timing is just perfect." He let his eyes scan my body one last time and then looked in the closet.

"Where are you going???" He asked as I rummaged through my closet.

"Party," I quickly stated, not wanting to make a big deal of it.

"Why???" He pulled his lip into his mouth and waited for my response.

"There's nothing here to spend my time doing. It's boring." I shrugged.

"I'm here." He stated.

"Well there was nothing," I pulled a black dress from the closet. I walked over to the bed and threw the dress down, examining it quickly and then walking over to my dresser. Harry still stood by the closet, thinking hard. I grabbed a strapless bra and then looked behind me to see Harry sit on the bed. I turned and smirked at him, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"You know, we should go somewhere." His voice blurted out and I turned and looked at him. "Now. Tonight."

"Go somewhere like..." I was interested in this. A night with Harry. "The beach!!!" I clapped my hands together and then looked at Harry. "The beach."

"Yes," A smile crept on his face and then he pulled out his phone, checking the temperature.

***

The night wind blew my hair around a bit as I ran down the empty beach. The sand was moist under my feet and I felt so free.

"Hurry up!!" I yelled to Harry. I turned and started to run but he started to run and he caught up to me, scooping me up and running to the water.

"Harry, no!!!" I pleaded as he was about to throw me in. He smirked at me before putting me down. Before my feet touched the ground he pushed at my waist, knocking me over so that I fell back into the water.

When I got up, he was laughing. His eyes were squinted closed and his mouth was opened as he doubled over. A real laugh.

I got up and pushed him down, causing him to fall back with his hands helping his fall. I laughed and took a bunch of the wet sand in my hand and then smeared it all over his chest. I yelped when he pulled me down to him, sand getting on my chest and stomach, and then his hands grabbed sand and smeared it over my back.

"Harry," I warned. "You have done it now."

"Oh have I???" He asked and before I could answer, he was on his feet and was carrying me into the water.

"Harry, no. Please," I wrapped my arms around him, trying not to fall. He let me go once we got far enough into the water. "Harry!!!" I yelled and pulled my legs around his waist. The water was right at his shoulders and he was taller than me so it would come up to my chin.

"Just let go," He tried to pry me off by my waist but I had too strong of a hold. I was not letting go for my life.

"Harry!! I can't swim!!!" I panicked and then I looked down. He stopped trying to force me into the water and looked at me.

"Serious???" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," I frowned. I hoped he wasn't thinking of forcing me in the water.

"Just try to go down." He said gently tugging my arms now.

"No," I shook my head. I never learned to swim and I wasn't going to learn today.

"I'm not taking you back unless you go down." He tried to get me to go down but I wasn't doing it.

"Fine," I shrugged. "We can stay here until morning." I laid my head against his shoulder to get comfortable because I knew he was going to try to get me down but I could be stubborn if I wanted. We stood there for a minute before I felt Harry slowly going under. He was leaning back into the water and I began to go down with him.

"Harry!!!" I shrieked and pushed his arms off of me. He went under and I was in the water alone, kicking my feet, desperately trying to stay above. I felt my feet touch the sand and I stood still. It came right to my chin and it wasn't comfortable but I wasn't going to get sucked under. Right when I began to think he'd gone, Harry popped up and wiped the water from his face.

"Wasn't that bad right???" He asked and I frowned at him, looking down and then walking forward. "We are going to stay out here for a while. Have some fun."

"No." I quickly said, grabbing onto him and trying to haul myself up.

"Come on. Trust me." He grinned. I shook my head and grabbed his shoulders. "Here," He said, swinging me around to the front of him. "Once and if you don't like it we will go back."

"Fine," I gave in. I swear...

"Okay come here." I walked closer to him and then he grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together. It felt weird having his hand entwined with mine but I went with it. Something about Harry told me a lot of unfamiliar things are going to happen. There was something about him that I never got to see in any other boy, and nobody was ever able to get me to open up to them so quickly.

"Okay now just take your feet from the bottom," he instructed. I was slightly bobbing bc the water was getting higher, well to me it was.

"I don't want to do this. I just want to g-"

"I don't want to do it." Harrys voice went high pitched as he mocked me.

"My gosh Harry," I tried to take my hands from his, but he pulled me further into the water. Now I couldn't feel the water under my feet and I began to panic slightly.

"Now," He grinned with the stupidest smirk on his face. "Just hold on to me and don't let go." His hands pulled mine so that my body was even further in the water.

"Harry..." I looked behind me and then back at him. He had the sneakiest look on his face and I questioned being out this deep in the water.

"Hold your breath," He pulled me a bit further and I could tell that his feet barely touched the ground.

"Harry. No." I grabbed his hands harder and then he started to go under. He slowly faded below the water and then one of his hands left mine. I was bobbing above the water, barely at the top when his hand pulled my ankle and I went under.

The first thought was to scream but that wouldn't help. I started to kick my legs and my hands grabbed at the top of the water. It felt like forever until Harry finally picked me up from the water. I wiped the water from my face and pushed my wet hair from my forehead. I opened my eyes and Harry had the widest grin on his face. I wanted to smack him but at the same time, he looked so hot. His hair was perfectly framing his face and his smile was so perfect in this moment.

"I hate you." I muttered. "Take me back or I will swim back and I will... I will freaking..." I looked around but there was nothing but pitch black sky and glimmering stars. "I hate you." He started to walk back to the shore and when we were close enough, I pushed his hands from my waist, which were holding me a bit above the water, and started to walk back to the shore myself. I struggled through the water and then I could hear the water moving behind me. I sped up but it was helpless because Harry had caught up and grabbed me.

"Harry!! Please," I grabbed his arms and stopped his movement.

"I was taking you back," He turned around. "But, you have to get on my back."

"I don't trust you." I answered honestly. At this moment in time, I did not trust Harry.

"That hurts." He frowned, a fake frown, I hoped.

"Okay, fine. But don't do anything." I pleaded. "Please."

"Okay, I promise." He smiled at me, grabbing my hands and pulling me to him. I let the water ripple around my body until I was almost pressed against him.

"We should just stay out here, you know???" He spoke softly. His hand was pressed against my back and I rested my hands on his arms.

"I wanna go back." I spoke.

"Okay," He whispered, his face leaning down to mine. "Soon." His lips pressed to mine and I let out a soft sigh. It was a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was waiting to let out.

It was a simple kiss. One kiss from his lips to mine, but it was our first simple kiss. I felt the butterflies again and I smiled and giggled like a little schoolgirl that just kissed a boy on the playground. He started to laugh along.

He pressed another one to my lips, and another, but I was too busy laughing so he ended up kissing my whole mouth.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time. It's been like years and this chapter has been sitting here 3/4 finished forever and I just got the push to finish it. The next chapter is almost done, I'm just really really tired. I will finish it before tomorrow night but something big is happening next chapter. I love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
960K 36.3K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
117K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...