Chapter 11

Alex's P.O.V.

"Are you ready???" Amber asked from behind me.

"Yeah," I muttered. This was the first party I am going to in a week since the day that me and Harry had our "date". I smiled at the memory of that day, waking up to Harry, because he had fallen asleep beside me, and then him trying to cook and failing so we wound up ordering pizza for breakfast.

"I said which shoes are you wearing???" Amber pulled me from my thoughts.

"The blue ones." I waved her off. I looked down at the blue skirt I wore and the bandeau. I felt the usual blank need to be wasted but I frowned when I realized I could be doing something else.

***

I grabbed the cup and wobbled over to the couch, bringing to my lips the moment I sat down. I was past drunk and I couldn't focus on standing, but this drink was so good. Whatever Amber gave me sure put me at ease. I felt a hand grab my leg and I flung my arm to knock it away, missing miserably, but hitting something else. A lamp, I think.

"What are you doing???" The person grabbing my leg said. I looked over to see Harry sitting next to me and his hand was on my leg.

"Harry???" I asked even though I could tell it was him.

"Are you drunk???" He asked.

"No," I laughed. "Okay, maybe just a tiny bit." My voice was slurred and I know I look like a mess.

"Or a lot." He grinned. I took in his appearance as he readjusted his body closer to mine. His shirt was unbuttoned and his jeans hugged his legs up until his crotch where I could see the outline of his cock.

"Or just a little," I muttered as I climbed over to his lap. I swung my leg over his body and then placed my arms on his chest.

"Alex, what are you doing???" He still had a grin on his face and I grinned along.

"I dont know. You're just really hot." I don't know if I was supposed to say that. Or did he already know???

What???

"Yeah. You are really drunk." He held my thighs as he stood and then he let me down to the floor. "Come on."

"Where are we going???" I asked and pulled my skirt down.

"My house." He held his hand out and I smiled and tried to walk over to him, falling over my shoes and onto the floor.

"Okay, this isn't going to work so come here." He pulled me behind him and I climbed onto his back. His hand gripped my thighs and I rested my head in his hair. I ran my hands down his shoulder until they got to his shirt. I let my hands run down his shirt and over his chest. His laughter vibrated my hands that lay on his chest. "Okay, get into the car."

"Where???" There were so many cars out side.

"The one right in front of you." He held the door open and I climbed into the car. We drove down the street and I looked over at him. He was still so sexy. I tried to get to him but something pulled at my chest and stomach. I tried to take it off but I couldn't.

"What are you doing???" He was surely amused, watching me struggle in my seat.

"I can't get out," I whined.

"Yeah because you are supposed to keep your seatbelt on, you know." He laughed. I gave up after a few minutes and then we pulled in front of his house.

"Your house," I whispered.

"I know," He whispered back. He piggy-backed me to the house and then let me down on the couch. I tried to get up and follow him into the kitchen but I fell.