little do you know ⍟ camila c...

By novacabello

one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut More

don't try to play it safe
you say you can't live without me, so why aren't you dead yet?
i wanted you to be the last thing on my mind
i'm only a fool for you
the only exception
you're my high (five)
you're like my drug but i can't get high off you
i was as pure as a river, but now i think i'm possessed
how it feels when the world's gone mad
hell is where i dreamt of you and woke up alone
i've given all my love to you
drunk enough to say that i love you
i've memorized every line on your fingertips
i've become so numb
i gave the world my heart and all i have to show for it are scars and nightmares
i fell in love with a very bad habit
i'm losing myself for you
eat that pussy just like you should
i mean, if you're into it, i'm into it
parental advisory: explicit content
the hurting, the healing, the loving

i told you that i wasn't perfect, you told me the same

2K 48 19
By novacabello

*smut warning*

"Get on the desk."

"W-what?" Y/N's voice trembles slightly as she looks to Camila with a single eyebrow raised.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Y/N. Get on the desk." Y/N gulps nervously but nods her head and moves to climb onto the long desk, choosing not to disobey her girlfriend right now. She sits on the edge, legs dangling off the side as she patiently waits for Camila's next instructions. The Latina sends a sly smirk in her girlfriend's direction before turning around on her heels and walking toward the door.

A whimper escapes Y/N's lips as she watches Camila retreat.

"W-where are you going?" Y/N asks innocently, a frown covering her face slightly. The sound of the lock clicking shut on the door snaps Y/N out of her thoughts as her eyes flicker over to Camila's hand resting on the door handle. Camila doesn't answer, instead, she walks away from the now locked door and towards Y/N's slightly younger figure.

"You've been a very bad girl, Y/N," Camila murmurs, moving in-between her student's legs to speak into her ear. "Very, very bad." Another whimper escapes the younger girl's lips when she feels Camila lick the shell of her ear slowly. "Do you know what happens to bad girls, Y/N?" Camila asks, moving away from Y/N's ear to now look her dead in the eyes.

Y/N shakes her head fast from side to side, eyes widened slightly at the pure look of possessiveness in her girlfriend's dark brown, almost black eyes.

"Use your words, Y/N," Camila growls, bring her right hand down hard on Y/N's thigh and ensuring a loud smacking sound to ring through the room.

"N-no, Camila."

"No, what?" The teacher persists, moving closer to Y/N so that their cores are dangerously close to one another through their clothing.

"No, I don't know what happens to bad girls," Y/N replies hesitantly, her voice dripping with fear but also lust. Camila moves so close to Y/N now that they are flush against one another, no more room between them left. The Cuban girl leans down, placing her lips on Y/N's ear and darting her tongue out for a second to give it a quick lick before retreating it back into her mouth.

"They get punished," Camila whispers after a beat of silence. Her voice drips with hunger, with thirst.

Camila suddenly moves back, breaking the connection entirely between her and Y/N, and examines her girlfriend's whole body.

"Stand up." Y/N immediately complies, knowing by now not to challenge her girlfriend's orders. "Take off your clothes, but keep your panties on. Then turn around."

Y/N is hesitant for a moment, she knows she shouldn't disobey Camila, but they've also never done something like this here.

"Did I stutter, Y/N?" Obviously, Y/N took a moment too long to respond to Camila's orders.

"No, Camila," Y/N mumbles, reaching behind her to around her shoulder to pull off the large plaid shirt hanging off her small frame before dropping the material to the ground beside her. Camila watches every move with lust filled eyes, her mouth pulled up into a small smirk.

Y/N then moves her hands down her frame slowly, collecting the material at the bottom of her small striped sundress before pulling the material up and over her head. Camila's mouth slightly waters as, inch by inch, her girlfriends slim, toned body is revealed to her.

The material in Y/N's hand is once again, dropped to the floor as she stands there now with just her underwear on and the knee-high boots on her feet. Y/N moves to removes them but Camila's hand raising up stops her.

"No. Keep those on," Camila requests, her eyes hungry. Y/N nods her head, before bringing her hands behind her back and unclasping the final piece of clothing her girlfriend wants removed. Her white, tiny lace bra falls off her shoulders and down her arms to join the small pile on the floor.

Camila groans loudly, eyeing the two mounds of flesh in front of her thirstily. Y/N's nipples immediately stand to attention due to the cold air whipping past them and Camila's intense gaze.

Y/N reaches the final order; turn around. She does so hesitantly, feeling Camila's intense stare even after she can't see the Latina anymore.

"Good," Camila mutters under her breath. A second later, Y/N hears the small patter of Camila walking closer to her and she immediately sucks in a breath when she feels two cold hands clutching either side of her waist. "Are you ready to be punished, sweetheart?" The Latina asks, the question hardly a question since Y/N has no say in her response.

Camila's cold but soft hands move from her student's waist to her upper back, applying a bit of pressure to indicate for Y/N to lean down.

Y/N braces herself on the desk in front of her, shaky arms supporting her weight as she anticipates what her girlfriend will do to her. Camila's hands work to slide off the fabric of Y/N's panties, down her legs and off her feet.

"Bend all the way down, baby," Camila murmurs again, applying a bit more pressure to Y/N's back to assist her with the action. The student can only comply, lowering herself further on shaking arms, her breath coming out raggedly. When Y/N's boobs are squished between her body and the desk, and her waist is completely bent at a right angle, Camila slides her hands down to cup her girlfriend's ass firmly. "So, perfect," she whispers, kneading the flesh slightly.

The sound of skin smacking against skin is what Y/N hears first, then she feels the throbbing from the backside. Camila's handprint rests on Y/N's ass in a delicious pink colour, and Camila smiles satisfied at her work.

"I'm going to do this twenty times and each time you're going to count," Camila orders, her words coming out firm and strong for Y/N's listening ears. "If you miss a number or make any kind of mistake, we start again. Do you understand?"

Even though Y/N knows she shouldn't; even though she knows not to go against an order made by Camila, she still has that slight hesitation in the back of her head.

"Camila, we shouldn't do this he-"

"-That doesn't sound like the answer I want to hear," Camila growls, effectively cutting her girlfriend off. "I asked you a question, Y/N. You're already on rocky water, don't make this worse for yourself." Y/N only gulps in response nodding her head quickly before composing herself.

"I understand, Camila," she replies confidently, although her composure is anything but.

"Good girl," Camila murmurs. The desk rattles a second later as the Latina's palm comes down hard on Y/N's smooth ass. The sound that comes out of Y/N's dry mouth is a mix between a hiss of pain and a moan of pleasure. Her cheeks immediately redden at the fact she is enjoying this so quickly.

"One," she mutters, directing herself so that she is in the position Camila put her in before the blow.

Not even a moment later, she feels the same pain mixed pleasure and her eyes slightly water at what the Cuban is doing to her.

"Two," she whimpers, her word coming out more like a moan now. Wetness pools between her thighs and she tries not to show just how turned on she is from this mistreatment.

Camila frowns. She doesn't want the girl to experience pleasure from this; not yet. She needs to punish Y/N for speaking back to her during class. She hates when students talk back to her, no less her girlfriend.

Y/N feels the absence of Camila's body heat from her body and she uses all her willpower not to turn her head and find out why.

"It seems you are enjoying this too much," Camila's voice rings out from somewhere in the classroom. "It seems I'm not doing my job well enough." The teacher opens the small closet from the back of the room and brings out the long, heavy one-meter ruler. She braces it in one hand while smacking down into the other. Y/N shivers at the sound the wood makes with Camila's palm.

She wouldn't.

"Oh, I would," Camila calls out, her body closer now, as she senses Y/N's thoughts. "You know I would."

Y/N leaps forward and cries out loudly now when the ruler comes into contact with her slightly reddening ass. She whimpers this time, not from pleasure, and lies her head down on the cold surface of the desk.

"Three," she utters weakly, her voice wavering slightly.

The attack on her student continues. Camila continues to show her punishment toward Y/N and Y/N never misses a count. The teacher is finally satisfied with how her girlfriend is reacting to such treatment until they reach number nineteen.

"Oh, fuck," Y/N mutters between a moan. The sound takes both by surprise. Did she really just moan from getting smacked by a ruler?

"You like that?" Camila asks menacingly, still slightly intrigued with just how dirty her girlfriend actually is under that good-girl persona. "You like when I hit you with my long stick don't you? Like a good little slut." Y/N can't help the moan that escapes her tired, dry throat at her teacher's dirty words.

Her teacher.

They're still at school.

Y/N feels the wetness pour down her leg at the thought. Anyone could be listening to them right now. They could get into so much trouble. But instead of making her scared, it turns her on even more.

"Finish counting," Camila growls, bringing the hard stick down once again on Y/N's crimson skin. Harder this time; more prominent. The satisfaction the Latina gets from bringing the hard stick down onto her girlfriend's ass is extraordinary. The sound it makes after a millisecond of contact. The way the skin of her ass moves away from the object when the contact is made. All of it makes Camila smile a wicked smile.

"Twenty," Y/N screams out. New wetness floods her legs this time. Her mind goes blank as her whole body stiffens for a few seconds. Y/N's body shakes as she travels through her orgasm. Her fingers and toes tingle as her legs tremble from the intensity of reaching her peak by just getting smacked. By getting punished.

Camila is going to kill her.

The moment Y/N comes down from her intense high, she feels a cool hand wrap around her throat and brings her into a standing position.

"I don't remember telling you to cum," Camila snarls into her girlfriend's ear, her grip on her student's neck tightening slightly. Y/N holds in the moan that is threatening to tear through her throat and she feels the wetness once again flood the already soaking area between her thighs, minutes after her orgasm. "You're already wet again, aren't you? You dirty, dirty girl."

Y/N doesn't respond, instead, she tries to focus on her breathing that is rapidly getting's faster and louder as those dirty words leave her girlfriend's sweet, plump lips.

"I asked you a question." Y/N shivers, she actually shivers with how cold Camila sounds. How can she sound so cold yet so hot all at the same time?

"Yes, I'm so wet... papi."

"Fuck," Camila pants, her panties getting even wetter than they were before. She won't admit it out loud but watching her girlfriend cum from just hitting her ass was the biggest turn on. She felt the moment her panties became drenched. "Te voy a follar hasta que te duela la garganta por gritar mi nombre."

Before Y/N has time to process, her body is getting redirected to stand in front of the whiteboard. Her creamy tits are pushed up against the cold metal and she moans when her nipples harden even more at the contact.

"Spread your legs," Camila orders. Y/N doesn't hesitate to obey Camila's demanding tone. "Hands on the whiteboard." Again, Y/N does exactly as she's told. She doesn't know what her punishment will be. She knows that Camila won't continue hitting her again since Y/N embarrassingly came from that.

She waits patiently, hoping that whatever the punishment is, she'll still be able to stand on her own by the end of it.

"You don't cum until I tell you to. Do you understand, Y/N?" Camila states her rules firmer this time, accenting each word. Y/N gulps nervously.

"Y-yes, Camila."

"Good girl."

The student feels the teacher leave raw kisses down her back. Her hands move down her girlfriend's side as she traces every bit of her skin.

Camila positions herself behind Y/N, her hands reaching to her inside of her thighs which is dripping wet. The Latina then licks her lips, reveling in the delicious taste she knows she is about to experience. Her own pussy throbs from what is to come; literally. Camila reaches a finger down to slowly rub her own clit in small circles. A shudder escapes her breath as she feels how wet she is herself and when her eyes trail up Y/N's bare thighs and to her shaved pussy, she moans at the sight of her girlfriend's glistening wet, pink folds. All for her.

She brings her head closer, smelling the sweet, sweet smell of her student's arousal. Her tongue pokes forward as she takes a small drag through Y/N's folds and she immediately moans at the delightful taste. Y/N's legs buckle a bit of the sound of her teacher's moan. She will definitely not last long.

When Camila can't sustain herself anymore, she dives in, tongue first, straight into Y/N's awaiting pussy. She licks along the full length, collecting all the dripping juices with her tongue and bringing them into her warm mouth. Her lips get buried between Y/N's folds and she wouldn't be anywhere else at this moment. More arousal drips down Y/N's thighs as she starts to shiver at the sensation of Camila's tongue and mouth on her.

"Fuck, Camila!" Her moans get louder and louder as she gets closer and closer to her climax once again. "Mmm, yes baby. Fuck!" Y/N cries out when Camila sucks harshly on her clit. Her fists clench and her legs stiffen. "I'm going to cum, baby." She feels it coming; literally. The sensation she gets just before she releases. The small knot in her stomach that is begging to be unwound. Just when she feels at her peak, it all comes crashing down.

Camila's pulls her mouth away from Y/N, leaving the student breathless. Her heart beats erratically and tears form in her eyes.

"C-Camila... W-what?" She stutters out, turning her head to look down at her girlfriend.

"I didn't give you permission to cum. Therefore, you do not cum." The teacher states simply. Tears fall from the student's eyes as she tries to hold in the cry threatening to escape her parted lips.

"Please, Camila," Y/N begs, her voice wavering slightly from the orgasm she never reached. "Please make me cum."

"I love when you beg." A moment later, Camila's face is back buried between her girlfriend's thighs. This time she pushes her tongue through Y/N's folds and into her. Y/N's head flies back as her body falls forward slightly at the amazing sensation of having her girlfriend inside of her.

"Yes, Camila! Fuck me like that," the student pants, her hands clenching on nothing against the whiteboard as she rests her sweating forehead on the metal.

She feels it again a few minutes later. The tightening in her lower abdomen. The vast increase in her heartbeat and breathing. The tingling spreading throughout her body.

"Camila, baby. I'm going to cum! Please, let me cum," Y/N calls out into the empty classroom. The sound of Camila's tongue fucking her student furiously and Y/N's heavy pants are the only sounds heard.

"No, cumming," Camila groans out, not stopping her tongue and lips from the assault they are causing on Y/N's pussy and clit.

"Camila, please!" Y/N begs louder, her legs buckling as she stumbles forward. Camila brings her hands up to brace Y/N's thighs against the wall, holding them there so she can stay standing. Her mouth once again moves away from Y/N's sex and she licks her lips slowly, relishing the taste of her girlfriend. Anticipation is her key to seduction, and right now she is really into delayed gratification.

"No, no, no! Baby, please. Please make me cum. Let me cum!" The student pleads with her teacher. Camila smirks. This is the best punishment. Not only does she get to deny her girlfriend an orgasm multiple times, but she also gets to hear her beg like a little slut. Camila's favourite.

"You don't get to cum until I say!" Camila orders harshly, her voice dripping with seduction and domination.

Camila dives right back into Y/N's pussy for the third time. She removes her right hand from the creamy thigh of her girlfriend and teases her entrance with a finger. Y/N moans loudly, incoherent words dripping from her mouth at being so wound up.

"Please, papi," Camila barely makes out from the string of words. She growls. Camila growls loudly as she thrusts two fingers into Y/N's dripping pussy, adding a third right after.

"Look at you, taking my fingers like a good little whore," Camila snarls, watching as Y/N's pussy eats her fingers.

The sight of Y/N hunched over slightly as Camila pumps her fingers into her tight, dripping pussy, makes Camila reach down with her left hand to play with her own entrance. She traces the ring, bringing her thumb up to tease her clit.

"Fuck," she whispers dipping one finger into her own dripping heat. Then the teacher gets an idea. The best fucking idea. "Bring your hands down and spread your ass cheeks, baby girl," Camila orders, biting down on Y/N's still pink ass cheeks. The student hisses at the contact but holds in the moan that is threatening to be released right after.

She does as she's told quickly, bringing her shaking hands down to grip the raw skin of her ass cheeks, spreading them for her girlfriend.

"Perfect," Camila whispers, licking her lips as she looks at the taut skin around the whole. "Just perfect."

The teacher leans her head forward, her three fingers still pumping rapidly into Y/N's tight, raw pussy and her own fingers delicately pumping into her own dripping pussy. Her tongue circles the flesh of her girlfriend's puckered hole. At the first sign of contact, Y/N's whole-body leaps forward at the half surprise. Her grip loosens on her skin but she quickly tightens it, bringing the skin of her ass cheeks further apart before Camila can scold her.

Her teacher's tongue is quick to descend back to its previous place and before she can catch a breath it moves through her small hole.

"Yes, fuck, Camila! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" Y/N screams out fiercely. With Camila's three fingers pumping into her pussy, her thumb rolling over and around her clit, and her tongue circling inside her puckered hole, she comes so close to reaching her climax again. Camila can sense that Y/N is so close.

Camila may be a horrible person, she may love to see people in pain, both pleasurable and, well... not pleasurable. But she's not evil. Denying her girlfriend of an orgasm now is just plain cruel. Especially when she's about to each her own orgasm soon too.

Her students moans and pleads get louder and more frequent.

Y/N grinds onto her girlfriend's fingers, chasing that orgasm she's wanted for so long.

"Please let me cum, Camila," Y/N cries, tears streaming down her innocent face. Camila grinds onto her own fingers, chasing her own release.

She's there. She's right there and if she doesn't tell Y/N to come, she will come herself and probably not finish of her girlfriend. So, she does what any smart person would do.

"Beg for it!" Camila shouts, ready for her own release.

"Please, Camila. Let me cum. Please, Papi! Let me cum like the good little slut I am!"

"Come for me, baby." The both of them hit their orgasms together. Camila feels the clench of Y/N's pussy on her fingers and the tightening around her tongue. That triggers her pussy to clench around her own fingers as both their bodies spasm through the orgasm. The air is silent except for Y/N's silent screams as she rides out her orgasm and Camila's small moans as she watches her girlfriend come undone while she does also.

It takes long minutes for the both of them to recover. Y/N's legs buckle at one point and Camila is there to catch her before she falls to the ground unconscious.

"I've got you, baby girl," she whispers into her hear, kissing her sweaty forehead where her hair sticks. "I've got you." Camila picks up her girlfriend, carrying her over to her desk chair and resting her limp body on it. Camila kneels in front of her, looking up with hooded eyes. The teachers hand rests on her students check as she pears up at her.

"Thank you for letting me cum," Y/N murmurs after a few more minutes of silence. Camila smiles fondly, leaning forward so she can connect their lips. Y/N moans quietly at the taste of herself on her girlfriend's lips.

"Are you okay?" The Cuban asks as she pulls away, moving stray pieces of hair away from her girlfriend's face.

"Yeah," Y/N nods in response, gulping as she peers into Camila's eyes, slowly returning to their normal chocolate brown colour. "Don't ever do that here again," she murmurs, chuckling a little at the end.

Camila smiles at her girlfriend returning back to her normal self.

"You have to admit that was really hot," she bites back, moving so their foreheads rest against each other.

"Until someone walks in," Y/N whispers, her eyes holding humour. They both peer at the door to see it still locked shut.

"No one is here an hour after school hours anyway," Camila shrugs kissing her girlfriend again. "I think we're fine."

"Whatever you say, Miss Cabello."

"It's Papi to you."

---

this one's to all the lil bottoms out there that can't find enough top!camila fics to satisfy their aching needs. i get it. top!canola is hot af.

i would like to say a big thanks to all the bottoms that helped me write this. a special thanks to the one true bottom @thehoelyspirit for her wisdom on how to write a bottom Y/N. cause we know i don't know too much about bottoming 🤷🏻‍♀️

this is especially dedicated to a special spanish muffin that that needs a little more rough sex-smut in her life. more to cum, dw 😉

i would also like to lowkey note a disclaimer that all the acts performed in this story are consensual. so no need to go on about anything 🙂

hope ya'll are having a totes fab day or night.

until next time, hoes 😭✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
317K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!
586K 17.5K 45
29.4K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story