Alpha's Dirty Little Secret (...

By Ridiculous_

FOR MATURE AUDIENCE. 18+ ***PUBLISHED MAY 26TH ON AMAZON FOR PAPERBACK AND E-BOOK**** ********* "Damn, you'... More

Readers
| Chapter 1 |
| Chapter 2 |
| Chapter 4 |
Extra
| Chapter 5 |
Extra
| Chapter 6 |
| Chapter 7 |
| Chapter 8 |
| Chapter 9 |
| Chapter 10 |
| Chapter 11 |
| Chapter 12 |
| Chapter 13 |
| Chapter 14 |
| Chapter 15 |
| Chapter 16 |
| Chapter 17 |
| Chapter 18 |
| Chapter 19 |
| Chapter 20 |
| Chapter 21 |
| Chapter 22 |
| Chapter 23 |
| Chapter 24 |
| Chapter 25 |
| Chapter 26 |
| Chapter 27 |
| Chapter 28 |
-Plot Twist-
Just For You!
I Never Expected This...
Free goodies for the Wolfpack
I want you in my book!
Get this book for free (limited time only)!
*Party*
Last day to get the free book!
In 3..2..1
Tomorrow
Ready, set, launch !!
We're Live!!
Publishing
Published!
Awards
BOOK 2!!!!!!
Wolf Pack FREEBIE
Free Book (Limited Time Only)
3....2...1
Tomorrow
3...2..1 LAUNCH!!

| Chapter 3 |

778K 17.5K 4.7K
By Ridiculous_

 "I'm so happy that this semester is over." Eric seemed overjoyed that this agonizing semester was finally complete. I, on the other hand, preferred classes to continue. "So how long will you be gone?"

"I don't know, hopefully not too long." My face went sour when I thought of the pain I would be put through.

I explained to Eric that I was leaving town to visit a few long distant family members. Eric seemed a little unpleased by my departure but he knew there was nothing he could do about it.

"Sounds like you don't want to go?"

"You think?" My eyebrow raised, I struggled to push for a laugh but resulted with a pout.

"Come on cry baby, I'll give you a ride home."

I followed him over to the parking lot. Resting in the college lot was his 2013 Midnight custom black Impala LS. I smiled. I was not going to be gone for long but I was going to miss this road demon.

*********

My body felt lifeless as I lay sprawled across the pillow top mattress. Darkness surrounded me, leaving me nervous yet curious of my whereabouts. Where am I? I was in an unknown room. The only objects that I could notice was the bed and the single window which allowed a gleam of light to shine through. I looked at the moon. Its crocket smile seemed to be taunting me. My eyes brows knitted as I scowled at its mischievous grin.

"Damn, you're sexy." The intense silence was broken by a deep virile voice.

I inhaled a breath as I listened to the light breathing of another. Strangely, I was not freighted but more curious then any.

"Spread your legs for me." For some insane reason, I felt the need to obey. I felt the need to do what was asked of me. I parted my smooth legs, allowing the cool air to tickle my exposed core. Silence left me wondering. Left me nervous yet anticipating this moment.

A gentle touch against my knee alerted me. I stiffened under the contact. I exhaled out as my excited mind followed the alluring touch. My knee. My thighs. Such simple contact left a fiery feeling against my skin.

I was growing weak under this unknown figure. I was giving him the opportunity to touch me despite me not knowing his identity.

Closing my eyes, I began to loathe yet enjoy the exhilarating sparks that began to erupt from my vagina. Even if I wanted too, I knew there was no way of stopping the flow of desire and temptation.

"Damn sexy, you're wet for me?" I laid there in complete silence, uncertain of what to say to this mysterious figure.

His fingers made contact with my now aching clit, forcing a moan to slip from my parted lips. My eyes widened. How was I to deny that the fact I enjoyed it more then I should have?

"Do you want more?"

He questioned me, inquiring if I wanted more of him, asking me if I desired another unsystematic touch from this unrevealed male. I parted my lips to speak, to answer his question. The regrettable yet precise word left my mouth in a seductive whisper.

"Yes."

I felt lenient lips touch my neck, urging a flow sparks through my very body as I lay helplessly under him. He began to expand his search as his lips, set to target other aspect of me. My unresponsive body allowed his lips and enjoyable tongue to slither across my skin until they came in contact with my breast.

He left a tender kiss against my soft teat, compelling them to harden under his slightest touch.

Left in a pleasure-filled daze, I followed the pattern of his extended tongue across my stiffened nipple. Up. Down. Left. Right. Occasionally taking the bud between his lips. I released a whimper of satisfaction, careless of my own distasteful actions. Softness of his plush lips soon vanished to switch to his teeth, leaving behind a pinch that left behind a pleasurable sting.

"Stop before I-" My voice began to tremble.

"Stop before you what? Cum? Cum for me then." I could hear the amusement in his deepened voice as his breath caressed my flesh.

Between his fingers rubbing vigorously across my aching clit and his teeth pinching my nipples, it was difficult for me to hold on any longer.

"I'm about to-" The tension began to build. My body was shaking as the need intensified to an all new level.

"Please do."

"I'm cum-"

I rose from my bed. Panting horribly, I ran my fingers through my hair. Hot and covered in perspiration, I began to mentally question my eerie fantasy.

"Oh no, I didn't."

It has been a long time since I encountered a sexual dream. They were intense, almost satisfying but never did they bring me to the point of my own release.

I kicked off the comforter and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I stood up, dreading the feeling of the moist substance that settled between my thighs.

"Wow." My dream guy must be great with his fingers." I toyed as I slid my shorts down. Kicking the material into the laundry basket, I snatched up my plush towel and walked into the bathroom for a shower....

I sat at the end of my bed, replaying the vivid dream in my head. The touch. The feeling. The intensity. The results.

My eyes widened. I looked down at my hands which were firmly grasping the thickened comforter the more I thought of the dream. I closed my eyes as I fought to control my panting breath and naughty mind.

What is wrong with me?

I questioned myself and my reasons for even becoming so excited from a simple dream. Why it felt as though I was in need to bring that fantasy to life.

Then it hit me.

I have encountered this situation before. The need. The craving. The desire to experience such intense pleasure over and over again. The want to release this orgasm until my body became sore and satisfied.

It was heat.

It was a time in our lives where we were forced to sit through an agonizing few days of intense need for pleasure or need. It was our body's way of telling us to find our mate, to take our mate. It was the one point in my life where I did not mind having my mate. It was only a temporary thing however. Once heat would pass, I would go back loathing the idea of a companion.

"Oh fucking great." I gritted my teeth as my canines began to lengthen without my control.

I could only reminisce about the previous time I went through my heat. How I felt like a sex crazed monster. I was constantly vicious toward others when I did not have sex. However, when I finally did, I only craved more.

At the time of my previous heat, I had a boyfriend. Monte. A basic human boy who was unaware of my secret as well. He loved me during my periods of heat.

Well at first he did.

After a while, he could not take it any longer. I would say that I scarred him. He tapped out and broke it off with me. Not before calling me a sex crazed demon woman. After that, I had managed to keep my heat and need on a leash. With the help of my little toy that hid under my mattress of course.

However I was a little nervous now. Today, I was departing for the main pack house where I would be surrounded by different female and male wolves.

My face twisted up in distaste. I have never been around other wolves during heat.

"Honey, we are leaving soon. Hurry up." My mother's light voice called up to me.

I zipped up my pre packed bag and stuffed my cellphone into my back pocket. Realizing that I will need some 'help' this weekend, I reached under my bed and grabbed something. I looked at the bright pink toy before I stuffed it into the hidden compartment of my bag.

Picking up my bags, I walked down the staircase and into the kitchen where my dad was sitting. His usual coffee in hand, he glanced up at me when I made my entrance.

"Dad, honestly, why do I have to go? I mean come on; I trained with you already plenty of times." My voice had softened, despite the urgency and determination to end such madness. I was hoping that he would consider my offer and cancel the trip.

"Honey, we just think it would be better if you trained with others."

I rolled my eyes as a growl rumbled from me. I snatched up my bag. Staring at him intensively, I began to mentally lash out at him. That soft voice I had once before? Gone.....

I listened to the vehicle's tires run over the rocks that paved that way to the pack house. Between agonizing boredom, the hunger, and the intensifying heat, I had the insane thought of ripping someone apart.

"We are here." My dad assured my mother and me. I looked out of my window. My eyes began to follow the home that grew the closer we became.

"It looks bigger then I remember."

"That's because they had extra built on to the house since the last time you saw it."

The main pack house. The home of the current Alpha and Beta and other higher ranked werewolves. The wolves that lived here were described as fearless, robust, and cunning. This is the house where most would come to train and learn under the command of the higher ranks.

Fuck ranks I would say. My father would agree at times but always stated that it kept order.

I looked over the vast home. The house was built beautifully. A tall structure built to perfection almost. At the entrance of the establishment was a white marble fountain that poured out crystal clear water. Surrounding the exterior of the home were a few freshly trimmed bushes and flowers. What was odd was how the home seemed to be centered in the middle of an empty plain, which was covered in miles of dense trees and tall mountains.

My father came to a stop in front of the home. Listening to the car come to a screeching halt, I mentally cursed myself for not running away in the middle of the night.

"Glad you all can make it." An angelic voice greeted us as we stepped out of the car and on to the driveway. I turned to see Abby walking toward us wearing a beautiful white dress. It sort of reminded me of the gown Marilyn Monroe wore in the 1955 film The Seven Year Itch.

"Oh we are so glad to be here." I said through gritted teeth.

"Good, now we can make dinner for you."

"Oh we would love to stay for dinner.... but we have to be going." My mother assured her.

"WHAT?" I looked into their apologetic eyes.

"So soon?" Abby questioned them as her voice softened, hoping they would reconsider their choice.

"Yeah, SO SOON?"

"Yes, Jessica and I must be heading back."

I could not believe it. It was as if they were dropping me off at boot camp.

"Honey, Abby's going to take real good care of you." My mother smiled as if her words would sooth me. "Now give me a hug so we can go."

I frowned at them due to me mentally cursing them and my very own situation. I took one step forward, close to giving her a hug. However anger would not allow me to. My hatred for their decision of me coming here only pissed me off.

I turned and walked toward the tremendous home. I sighed out. My shoes stepped onto the rock covered driveway as I eagerly put up a mental block to drown out my father's attempts to reach me.

I walked into the large double doors, my eyes low as I thought of my ridiculous decision not to attend summer classes. I looked at Abby as her smile struggled to comfort me as she walked in the front door alone, assuring me that my father and mother had gone.

"Amira, you will enjoy it, I promise you." She was sure that I would enjoy my free time here. I was sure that my misery would kill me before the Alpha did.

I snatched my eyes away from Abby and took in the interior of the vast home. It was simple yet modern. Solid colors kept the home simple. Nothing that would draw the eye from the other things.

Tan walls were covered in an obvious fresh coating of paint. The tile flooring seemed to be waxed to perfection as it shined under the glass chandelier. I glanced up at ceiling. I stared in awe at the hand painted ceiling that told a story with a variety of pictures.

"I will show you to your room." Abby insisted.

I nodded before I followed her over to the spiral stair casing that led up to the second floor.

"You don't have to escort me Ms. Abby." I assured her. It felt strange having the previous Luna escort me around as if she was my help or my caregiver.

"It's okay love." She glanced over her shoulder, showing me the immense smile she had on her face. "I want too."

I followed her to the end of a hall before she paused in front of a door to open it. The door slowly opened before we stepped inside.

The room was beautiful and comforting. Black carpeting blanketed the floor as it laid under the queen sized bedding that settled in the middle of the room. The walls were covered in gold and black patterned wallpaper that screamed out for attention.

"Wow, this is better than I thought."

"I thought you would find this room relaxing." She guaranteed me. "It comes with the amenities as if you were in a college dorm. Well, except for the shared-roomed dorms."

"Wow." I turned to look at her. I could see how she searched for a positive reaction out of my emotionless face. "It's beautiful."

A smiled danced across my face once I realized her genuine eagerness to help and comfort me.

"Glad you like it." She ran her fingers across the dazzling wallpaper. "I also picked this room for a very good reason."

"Why?" What could possibly be a reason for her picking this room for me?

"What took you so long?" I turned away from Abby and looked toward the entrance way. Her lips were lowered to a frown as her eyes glared in to my direction.

We starred at each other, grimace looks on our faces before she broke the glare. Her eyes softened and her cheeks lifted before a smile formed. Brittany.

With a smile on my face and extended arms, I reached in for a much needed hug.

"Oh boo. I'm right next door."

Brittany was one of my best friends, well only friend here, when I visited. Sad to say, as we grew of age, our communication had become limited. We saw our paths. I was set on creating the human, normal life and Brittany took the path that her parents insisted. The werewolf life.

I stepped back and looked her over. With red hair that seemed to be kissed by the sun and also blessed with body and shine and an athletic figure and milky blemish free skin that seemed almost flawless, Brittany was a guy's eye candy. Any boy would adore her however her mind was far too dedicated to her future mate rather than any other male.

"I missed you." I faked a tear.

"I missed you too."

"Amira, I'm so happy you love this." Abby interrupted as her voice softened. "But Alpha would like to speak to you for a moment in his office."

An instant rush of discomfort flowed through me at the thought of even seeing him, let alone conversing with him. I informed Brittany I would see her later today. Exhaling a huge breath to express my obvious displeasure, I turned and followed behind Abby toward the Alpha's office.

My hand rose. I began to paint a few appealing pictures in my mind to liven me up before my knuckles came crashing down against the old oak door. A male's voice on the other side urged me to come in. I opened the door and stepped inside.

Alpha was sitting at his desk, his attention seemed to be more devoted to the documents that he had in his hands. Should I be insulted that my presence was treated as if I was one of the bedroom objects?

"Sit down." He gestured for me to sit in the chair across from him, leaving us eye to eye.

I sat down. Looking down at my fingers, I began to fiddle with the little loose string that dangled from my shirt. I began to feel pressure on me. Chewing on my bottom lip, I mentally prayed that the immense amount of perfume I had put on earlier will help mask the aroma of my heat.

He finally looked up at me. As usual, his face seemed sour as he stared at me.

"You are here to train only. Not to socialize or any other bulshit you think you're going to do. Your training will start tomorrow morning with the rest of the pack. Do you understand?"

Train? No socializing? What am I? The stepdaughter that lives under the staircase? This was originally supposed to be my vacation. The vacation I had planned to spend on the beach or at parties. Instead, I'm here, expected to slave under the hot blazing sun and under the iron fist of this 'Alpha'.

I wanted to lash out at him. I wanted to release my wolf. However my wolf did nothing, which was highly irregular of the animal that lived within.

"May I be excused now?" Were the only words I could say that would not result in me releasing fowl words and blood being shed.

He stood from his desk. Power oozed off of him as he approached me. Anger hid behind his eyes as he looked me over.

"Do you understa-" He cut himself off. He seemed distracted almost as his eyes wandered the room before they landed on me once more. His head raised and his eyes closed before he took a quick whiff of the air. He exhaled, a low growl followed before he re-opened his eyes.

Darkness blanketed his staring eyes before he took a small step away from me. I could not help but feel like an infected monster as he glared over me with a look of disgust.

This damn heat.

I crossed my arms and lowered my head as I struggled to push pass this awkward encounter. What will he say? What will he do?

"You can leave now." He cleared his broken voice.

Without another word or disagreement, I turned away and left his office, my mind thinking about all the ways this could become a problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 10.1K 26
Three Packs. Three Powerful Alphas. One Mate. What happens when three great Alphas discovered that not only were they mated to one Being but he also...
13 1 3
"I hunger for you and I'm done being starved." I have only ever known one thing my entire life: obey. In the daylight I'm the perfect daughter, sub...
94.7K 2.8K 27
ORIGINAL WORK UPDATED VERSION ON PROFILE **WARNING** **extremely sexual content so if you don't like that stuff just don't read this book because th...
552K 11.5K 27
Excerpt: "My smirk dimmed as I literally watched the door being ripped off its hinges. "Oh shit." I squeaked. Parker's golden eyes, meaning his wolf...