Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Things should have been at peace after that battle on that day but, no matter which path I take, there will... More

Character Introductions
Welcome Home, Kano!
The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!
Spending Time With My Onee-chan
Sora Vs Kano
The New Student Raiden Yamashina
Sing-off! Raiden Vs Kou!
The Enemy Attacks And Raiden Shows His True Colours
The Silent Treatment
Raiden's Rock Night
Christmas Special
Kano Gets Kidnapped!
Kano Gets Rescued And Meets Kino and Raiden's Father
Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past
Bakeneko and Nekomanta Reunion
Precious Memories
Raiden and Kano's 'Date' Night
The Battle Begins
We've Got A War To Win
We'll Always be Together Big Brother!
The Fight Begins
Things Are About To Get Worse From Here
The Final Battle Begins
We Won't Lose! No Matter What!
Until We Meet Again In The Next Life
I Can't Ignore My Feelings Anymore

The New Enemy Is Katsumi's Old Friend?!

54 2 0
By Animefan446

3RD PERSON POV

In the shadow world the darkest part of the Demon Realm, there's a large black castle filled with Ghouls and various demons. A man was sitting on his throne and then one of his crows flew over to him and he raised his hand so that the crow can land on the back of his hand. The man smirked and he then looked at the mirror so that he was watching the human world and he was watching Kano as well.

"So that's Kano Hayashi, the descendant of the fallen vampire hunter Katsumi...my one true love."

The man chuckled and he then looked at the old photo of himself, Hikaru and Katsumi in their teenage years.

"I think it's time for me to pay a little visit to Kano and see what she's really like and if she's anything like my Katsumi."

The man said as he stepped out of the shadows and his body then transformed into several bats and he headed to the human world. Little did he know, a certain soul was watching him from a distance and it was Katsumi.

"This doesn't look good, it would seem Yukio is up to his old tricks again."

Hikaru appeared beside her and he nodded his head.

"I agree with you there, let's go and let the spirit goddess know about this."

Katsumi nodded her head before she and Hikaru headed back to the spirit world.

MEANWHILE....

At the Karasuma castle which is now in ruin, Kano, Remi and Dermot were having a look around to make sure that the Karasuma clan members were gone for good.

KANO'S POV

Balto and Zeak were sniffing around and I was in my cat form sniffing around as well making sure that there weren't any traces of the Karasuma clan members. I reverted back into my human form and I sighed of relief. Remi came over and he said to me.

"Dermot and I have checked everywhere, it doesn't look like there's anyone here."

I stood up from the ground and then I got my hunter's notebook and I scratched out the names of the Karasuma clan thanks to Karl's help.

"Well, we can conclude that the Karasuma clan is officially extinct, let's get outta here, this place is giving me bad memories already."

"Hey, guys!"

Dermot shouted and then he came back to us and he said to us.

"Look what I've found."

Dermot came over and he gave me an old photo, it was slightly faded and torn but we could still see the people in the picture.

"Hey isn't that Hikaru and Katsumi?"

Remi asked me and I took a closer look and she was right it is Katsumi and Hikaru but they were in their teenage years.

"It is them, wow, no wonder the Mukami brothers got me confused with her, she looks different with her hair tied back in a high ponytail."

I said as I looked at the teenager Katsumi. Just then, Balto and Zeak started snarling and growling all of a sudden. I looked at them and I then said to them.

"What are you two growling at?"

Dermot looked up and he pointed at the ceiling and he said to us.

"I think I found your answer."

Remi and I looked up and we saw a man hanging upside down with a smirk on his face. He flew towards and I shouted.

"Look out!"

Dermot grabbed Remi and he pulled away in time and I jumped away in time and then the man flew back towards us and we dodged him again. The man landed on the ground on his feet and then Balto and Zeak growled at him ready to fight him, Remi and Dermot got their pistols out and I got my sword at the ready. The man smirked at us and he said to us.

"It's nice to finally meet you at last, vampire hunters."

"Who are you?! are you with the Karasuma clan?!"

Remi shouted as I sniffed their air but, his scent didn't smell of that of someone who can bring someone back to life because if they did, I would've smelt the scent of rotting bodies on him by now.

"*Chuckles* sorry to break it to you but I'm not with that extinct clan, Takeo was a fool to bring someone like Katsumi back to life since she was a powerful and skilful vampire hunter."

We were surprised that he knows my ancestor and I then asked Aoi.

"Aoi, this man, who is he? do you know him?"

"I've seen him somewhere before, but, that was when I saw still sealed in Katsumi's body."

"Well think harder! try to remember!"

I shouted at him and I then looked back at the mysterious man and he was smirking at me.

"I must say, I'm surprised to see someone who looks exactly like my beloved Katsumi except she didn't have red-orange hair at the time."

I frowned at him and I then asked him.

"I'll ask you again, who are you and how do you know Katsumi?"

"How? it's because I'm her old friend, let me introduce myself, I'm Koga Minamoto."

I heard Aoi gasping in surprise and he starts to growl angrily.

"What's the matter Aoi?"

"That guy is Koga and he was a vampire hunter."

I was shocked at this and Kogo noticed my shocked expression. He smirked at me and he then said to me.

"So that annoying blue fireball is still alive huh? it's been a while, Aoi."

Aoi and I switched places so that he was talking to Koga this time.

KOGA'S POV

Kano's mismatched eyes changed colour, they're now demon eyes one yellow and the other a light blue colour with Aoi's stripes on her cheeks. Aoi glares at me and he growled angrily.

"Koga...you damn traitor! how the hell are you still alive?! I thought Katsumi, my friends and I sealed you off for good!"

I chuckled at him and I said to Aoi.

"I had Takeo to thank for that of course, it's true that back in the human world that I was sealed away by the three most powerful cat demons, but, thanks to Takeo's help I'm free now."

FLASHBACK...

I was sitting alone in the darkness and I was still angry at Katsumi for sealing me away and for not loving me instead of that moran Hikaru until I heard a voice calling out to me.

"Koga..."

I raised my head in surprise and I called out to that voice.

"Who are you?! where are you?!"

"I'm right here."

I turned around and I saw a man with raven black hair, brown eyes and he was wearing some kind of royal clothing. I looked at the crest he had on his belt and I recognised it straight away.

"Y-you're from the Karasuma clan."

"I am indeed, I'm Takeo Karasuma, the clan leader and soon to be the ruler of the demon world, you're Koga Minamoto, correct?"

"How did you know my name?"

Takeo smirked and he then said to me.

"I know your name because I've heard of the story on how you were sealed away by the very people who you called your friends along with three cat demons who also helped them, I'm here to free you."

"Really? give one good reason why I should help you? "

"Before you were sealed you couldn't master your dark powers but, with a vampire's power you'll no bother at all, once I turn you into a vampire, you'll become more powerful than you ever were before, if not, well, I guess you'll have to spend the rest of your life stuck here."

Takeo was about to leave until I spoke up.

"All right, turn me into a vampire, however, in return, make Katsumi suffer."

Takeo smirked at me and he offered his hand to me and he said to me.

"Deal."

I took his hand and then everything around me turned white and I was finally released from my prison.

FLASHBACK ENDS...

KANO'S POV

We were all shocked to learn that Koga was one of Katsumi's old friends and one of us as well.

"You can't be serious? you mean to tell us that you were like us? a vampire hunter?"

"It looks like he's telling the truth, he's not fibbing and that also explains the real reason why Takeo brought Katusmi back to life."

I said to Remi as I glared at Koga. Koga smirked at me and he then said to me.

"Takeo was a fool, he thought he can become the ruler of the demon world but sadly, you came along and killed him."

"Technically it wasn't Kano, Katsumi was the one who finished him off, sure she was brought back to life by that monster, but, she still had a strong fighting spirit and Takeo had implanted his heart inside of Katsumi and she became a voodoo doll which was a mistake."

Koga chuckled and he then spoke up.

"I'll admit you're right about that, however, if Takeo had come to me for help instead relying on that useless She-devil, he would still be here right now but oh no, that Baka had me to go into hiding so that Katsumi doesn't see me but it doesn't matter anyway."

"Tell explain why you're here, are you here to get revenge on Takeo?"

"Oh no, I only came here to test your powers!!"

Koga shouted before he threw a black fireball at me. Balto, Zeak and the others got out of the way in time and I got my ears and twin tails out in time and I used my blue flames to strike the fireball. Once they did collide into one another there was a bit of a large explosion. I landed on the ground on my feet. I perked up my cat ears and then Koga dashed towards me with a black sword. I got my sword at the ready and we clashed swords.

I glared at Takeo and he had a smirk on his face. He then said to me.

"Nicely done, your senses are shaper now that you have a demon sealed inside of you."

I frowned at Koga and I head-butted him in the face. Koga stumbled and got my fire fist ready and I tried to punch him but he dodged my attack. I was shocked how he was able to dodge it. Remi fired her guns and then Koga used his black flames and the silver bullets turned into dust. I jumped away from him and then Remi shouted.

"What the hell?! how did you-"

"My powers are stronger than they were before when I was human but not anymore and I know all of your moves since I was like you once before."

Remi got angry and I then said to her.

"Don't listen to him Remi, he's just trying to get you mad."

"Ugh! it's working, what do we do now?"

I looked back at Koga and I heard Aoi growling annoyingly.

"Well this annoying, Koga's dark powers are way stronger than they were before, this is going to be a problem."

Aoi was right, I could tell straight away that Koga is powerful. Koga smirked at me and he then said to me.

"Impressive, you might be even more powerful than Katsumi since she was too frightened to use her power against me."

"Shut your damn trap!"

"Aw did I touch a nerve hmpf, you really are just like Katsumi but, I've had enough fun for one night."

Koga said before a strong gust of wind appeared out of nowhere and before it died down, Koga said to us.

"Don't think that this is over! I will become the most powerful vampire and I will become the ruler of the two worlds!"

Once the wind died down, Koga was no longer to be seen in the room. We looked around and Balto and Zeak whimpered.

"Koga's gone, what now?"

"I don't know, but what I do know is that this Koga person is trouble, Remi, inform the Vampire hunters organisation about Koga and get Alistar to do some digging and see if he can find any records of Koga during my ancestor's time."

"Right I'm on it."

I looked at Dermot and I said to him.

"Dermot, you go and warn the other hunters in the human world and tell them that if they see an enemy who works for Koga, get them to interrogate his men and be sure that they won't commit suicide like last time."

"OK, but what are you gonna do?"

"I'll head back to the Hayashi mansion and see if I can find anything about the Minamoto clan, I might have a hunch that Katsumi and Hikaru might be hiding something from us not because Koga was one of us but something else."

"All right, good luck."

I nodded my head we then left the Karasuma castle.

3RD PERSON POV

As the three vampire hunters left the Karasuma castle, a vampire was watching them from a distance and Karl was standing next to him.

"Well? now do you believe me? Katsumi maybe dead but this girl is special."

The mysterious vampire that was standing next to Karl smirked at he said to him.

"She's beautiful and she's a strong fighter I'll give her that much, but I much prefer it if I could meet her in person."

"You'll need to save that another time, for now, let's head home."

Karl said as he and the mysterious vampire he had with disappeared.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841 14 12
Disclaimer: I do not own anything except my original character and the plot. Everything goes to their rightful owners. If I have a story they already...
73.2K 3.4K 45
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...
68.7K 1.5K 52
Three months had passed since Arata was defeated in battle. Right now, there is some enemies who were after (Y/n)'s blood but, luckily, she was able...
153 36 34
Moving schools is always difficult - the strange new faces, the unknown building, the worry of sticking out too much. But for Takeda Tsuki, her fear...