Accidentally yours

Da Viratfantasies

"You can't do this!" Virat shouted tightening his grip over my hand. "You can't tell me what or what not to... Altro

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Bonus Chapter
Writer's Note

Chapter 22

1.6K 130 52
Da Viratfantasies

|Nikita|

It was match day. The crowd was filled with thousands of people screaming on the top of their lungs just to see India win. It was first Odi of the series. The players headed back to the dressing room as the toss was about to happen.

I don't know why i was nervous. I mean i just have to sit here and watch it but still my heart was beating faster every second. It was the first time i was watching any match live. Panda do forced me a lot to come and see it but i couldn't due to my work but this time it was for Virat. It was some unusual feeling to see him play live. His words echoed in my mind when he said 'I want you there when i score big'.

The time passed and I saw Virat coming in the stadium for toss. I couldn't help but stare at him. The 18 numbered jersey. How much emotions were attached with that number. My smile was not leaving from my face to see my man in front of me. It's such a feeling beyond explanation

Did i just said 'My man'?

Unfortunately he's not mine!

"Babe! Bas ab khayegi kya Virat ko?" Rits clicked fingers in front of me and i chuckled coz i was constantly looking at him.

We were sitting in the Vip box as i saw loud cheers when we won the toss and Virat decided to bowl first.

I have never been so much excited for cricket than today or i would say to see Virat batting in front of me. Honestly i don't even watch cricket that often. I remember Panda and i always used to fight on this as i never came to see him play live.

But this time i wanted to, i wanted to see Virat score big coz i knew how much he wanted to.

The match started pretty well as we got early wickets. I've never observed Virat so much carefully. His eyes shows it right away how passionate he is. Everytime someone goes out his expression were worth to watch.  His anger shows how much he's involved and serious for this. After all it isn't easy to be the Indian Captain.

Time flewed and 1 st innings was already over. The score was 235 all out. The bowlers settled it quite well.

I saw the players were heading back to pavilion as it was innings break. I wanted to meet him but i thought he might be busy in discussing something with the players and he should rest for a while so i decided to wait until match is over.

I was talking with the girls when my phone beeped with a message. A smile automatically crept on my face to see it was from Virat.

Vee❤:
Come outside the dressing room! Right now!

Is he sitting in my mind and reading all my thoughts?

I excused myself from the girls and went where he called me. I saw he was standing facing back so i went and tapped on his shoulder. He turned and his face lightened up seeing me.

And mine seeing him!

"So are you enjoying the match?" He asked pulling me closer tucking the strands of my hair behind the ear.

"Yes but i am waiting for you to perform" I smiled.

"Ooh! Even i am so excited to bat in front of you! I just wanted to see you before going back to the field" He said looking straight away in my eyes.

"All the best Vee!" I hugged him.

"Aah! Now that's what i needed" He said hugging me back tightly.

"Will meet you after match have to go now!" He said kissing my forehead and i smiled looking down.

I came back and sat while the girls checked me out as if i had done a crime.

"Where were you?" Rits asked raising her eyebrows.

"Umm... nothing just washroom" I said sitting back to my place and ignoring them.

"Ahan! With Virat?" They chuckled making me roll my eyes.

The match started and Ro and Shikhar came for the opening. I saw Rits sitting up all aware excitedly like a little kid watching Ro.

Couple goals!

They made a great partnership of 100 plus runs and then unfortunately Shikhar got bowled. Now it was Virat's turn to bat.

The crowd's cheer got a lot louder.

"Kohli" "Kohli" was all my ears could hear. My eyes were just fixated on him as he entered the field. My heart was beating like a racing horse.

The bowler ran throwing a fast bowl and

Shit!

Out!

The crowd went in silence all together making it more scary!

Virat Kohli out! The bowl hit slightly on the bat and caught by the wicketkeeper.

Virat Kohli out on a duck!

How rare it is?

I saw the huge disappointment on his face. He slammed the bat right away on his leg cursing himself under his breath. I know how excited he was to bat in front of me and score big.

My heart ached to see him like that. He was so excited for this match. I understand thing like these happens. And i know he'll defintely score big in next one but it hurts to see that his eyes were no longer sparkling like those i saw before the match.

He came back to pavilion with his head down. His face showing clearly how sad he was. I tried to see him but he was very far away.

Match was no longer interested for me. Specially after seeing Virat's frowning face.

Vee it's okay i believe in you!

Soon the match was over though we won coz Panda and Mahi bhai came up with a good partnership. I was happy for the win but still couldn't get over his sad face.

After the presentation ceremony i went to dressing room. I wanted to talk to him. I know how disheartened he must be. I have to calm him down.

"Panda where's Virat?" I asked as he was the one just entering the room.

"Umm! Niki i don't think he'll talk right now. He's really not in a good mood! You go with girls back to hotel we'll join you later!" He said consoling me.

Why? I want to meet him!

"But! " I resisted.

"Niks! Trust me i've never seen him so affected coz of a match but today he is! It's rare he gets out on a duck and he takes it very supportingly but today it's something else!" He holded my shoulder.

I know! It's bcoz of me!

"Fine! Tell him i came" I sighed and left from there.

We came back to the hotel going back to our respective rooms but the team wasn't still there.

I was moving back and forth across the room just waiting for him.

I tried calling him but his phone was switch off again and again.

God dammit! I want you here right now!

It was 1 hour and still team wasn't there. I called Panda and he said it'll take some more time coz of traffic. I asked him to once give Virat the phone but he denied saying Virat's sleeping so i decided not to disturb him.

I sat on the bed thinking about Virat. I thought to post something for him. May be that'll cheer him up.

|Instagram|

@nikita.sinha Sometimes things don't happen as we want it to but that doesn't mean it never will.
One match can't decide who you are.
I'll always be there with you Vee❤
Now cheer up i hate to see you like this!

Tagged: @virat.kohli

@hardikpandya93 and 99k others like this.

Comments:

@virnikfc: Awhh!❤😭 This is so cute!

@viratfanpage: It's all coz of you!😒😒

@viratsfc:  You are not lucky for him!😒 It's only you he got out on duck!

@veemylife: You don't desrve virat! Don't come to see match next time.

@Nikvirfc: Stop spreading hate! They love each other!❤

As soon as i posted within some minutes i saw hate all around the comments. People blaming me behind his duck?

What's my fault if he didn't score. I too wanted to see big smile on his face. It just didn't went.

How does Virat even handle such things?

I know in this field people blame you without knowing anything but it is just stupid. How can i be the reason behind this?

I too have seen people spreading hate about me but that doesn't ever bothered me but now when it was about Virat, it's affecting me.

Am i not lucky for him? The first time i came to see his match and he didn't performed. May be people are right.
May be am not lucky enough for him.

Little tears started falling down my eyes coz this hurts knowing people blaming me for the reason i can never ever think of doing. He has other matches too i don't want to be the reason behind his bad performance. May i should just leave from here and not accompany him in rest of series. I can't see him like this moreover i can't handle me being reason behind this.

I heard someone opening the door and finally Virat came. His face was still dull yet filled with anger at the same time. He just threw his bag on the ground and sat on the bed holding his head facing down without saying anything to me.

Gosh! This is gonna be a really long night!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

167K 6.8K 41
What happens when a girl is forced to married of to one of her father's student, when her father dies saving his student and no one is left in her fa...
18.9K 1.6K 15
"Maybe," said Rahul. "Maybe things aren't meant to be the same forever." "Maybe," said Virat. He didn't believe it, and yet he did. Because the 31-y...
26K 1.7K 24
"Didn't you loved me for once" said in a broken tone "No not a bit" said with IDC attitude Peep to know....
30.2K 1.4K 37
I called the Event Manager to recheck if everything is done right. Once I got an affirmative answer from him, I hung the phone and we have to be ther...