Chapter 40

|Virat|

"Virat!! Dhyan kaha hai!" Coach tapped on my shoulder bringing me out of my trance as i missed yet another ball and stood there like an amateur.

"Unh! Sorry coach! One more time" I shaked my head and tried to focus once again.

"I think something is bothering you. You are not focusing Virat! Match is tomorrow! Just take some time! I'll see rest of the boys till then" He left from there without letting me speak a word.

It's been exactly 2 days since Harry claimed that Nikita wasn't at fault of what all that happened and led to our separation. After that he just vanished promising me that he'll prove this at any cost.

For once i was shocked to see the kind of trust Harry was having on her. A pinch of jealousy and posessivenes striked me making me think why the hell i wasn't having that trust. Was it my fault to not listen her even once? What if Harry was all wrong and i was still right about what i said?

Zillion of thoughts eating up my mind was enough to break my concentration which clearly showed up on my net sessions where i wasn't even able to hit a single ball.

2 days of constantly calling Harry and in result i got nothing. He wasn't picking up my calls, not even replying to my messages which only made me more curious and nervous thinking where he might be? How was he gonna find out? It was damn difficult to make excuses in front of coach who was asking every now and then that why was harry not attending practice sessions since 2 days.

The series was starting from tomorrow and here i was lost in my own thoughts. My heart was thumping loud every second wondering where the hell actually Harry was.

Seeing that i was not at all focused coach asked me to leave early and rest for a while as the series was about to start and no matter what i couldn't let these thoughts ruin my performance.

Soon i was back to hotel where i straight away headed to my room. Sitting on the chair i was moving back and forth biting my nails to that extent that i could even eat my fingers anytime. Looking at the clock at every second only made my heart to beat as fast as it could as it was evening already and Hardik said it with so much confidence that he'll prove Niku's innocence before the match. And the match was tomorrow. That means just few hours and still there was no clue of him. My curiosity kept on increasing every second. I stood up walking to the door then back to bed for atleast 10 minutes when i heard a loud bang.

Before i could reach up to the door,
A hard push and bam!

Harry and Ro both were in front of me breathing heavily and giving glances at each other in between.

I looked at them nervously who were standing like they have already conquered the whole world.

"I told you!" Hardik fist pumped in air gritting his teeth making me swallow the lump formed in my throat.

I was clueless. They both settled down on the bed giving me death glares yet not speaking a word.

"What?" I gulped down in fear.

"I won't say anything Virat! Just see this!" Hardik spoke in utter disappointment giving me a pendrive.

My hands shaking while taking that and still wondering what might be in this. I took out my laptop inserted the pendrive, there was only one file.