So Far Away- A Min Yoongi Ima...

By YoonminTrash613

Smeraldo Series- Book 2 WARNING 18+ This fanfic contains sexual content. If you are underage or uncomfortabl... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Epilogue

Four

1.5K 25 12
By YoonminTrash613

    "Honey, I know I can't tell you what to do but this is huge and so impulsive! You won't know anyone there and you'll be so far away. What if something happens to you? You need to think this through. We haven't even met him, for Christ's sake!"

     My mother is taking the news of me moving to Seoul better than I expected. My father, on the other hand, is quiet. Just totally silent, caught up in his thoughts. I slip my hand into my father's large, rough hand, "You're meeting him tonight. I want you to come over for dinner and get to know him. I've been so miserable these past years, constantly wondering if I'd ever get the chance to be with Yoongi. I've felt so much happier in one week than I have in so long. You don't have to understand but at least try to support me in this. I've always worked hard to make you proud, can't I just be selfish this once?" I look up into my father's face, pleading, but he is completely expressionless as if he didn't even hear me, "Dad, please, say something?" My father finally looks at me, "I want to meet him first. Grown or not, you're my little girl. You know this. It's my job as a father to protect you and now you want to move across the world? How can you expect us to be okay with this when you tell us you're moving to another country the day before you leave?! I can't expect another man to take you away and care for you when I haven't even met him." Okay. . .He's pissed. The vein in his temple is throbbing. It always does that when he is frustrated and trying to keep it cool. I nod, "I understand. . . I'm sorry I didn't tell you any sooner. I just didn't know how. Will you please come tonight? He really wants to meet you." My parents share an unspoken agreement with just one look before he slowly nods, "We'll be there. A short goodbye later, I'm back in the comfort of my car, trying to calm my racing heart. This is finally happening and I'm ready for it.

     Later in the evening, I look over at Yoongi and smile to myself. He's been chopping the same piece of onion for the last ten minutes, leaving a mushy minced pile of onion on the cutting board, brows knitted together in a mixture of concentration and worry. I pull a beer from the fridge and carefully take the knife from his hand, "Babe, I think the onion's suffered enough. Here, drink this and calm down." He comes back to reality and notices the pile, "Oh. . .Sorry. . ." Setting the knife down, I place my hands on his soft cheeks, "It's going to be fine, okay? It'll be awkward and uncomfortable at first but it'll be fine, I promise. Just focus on me, relax, and let's get through this dinner together." Yoongi answers with a small nod and takes a deep breath, leaning towards me for a soft kiss on my forehead.

     "Oh! I love this song!" I yell, running over to the TV where I have music playing continuously. Red Velvet's "Dumb Dumb" is playing on the screen. Holding a bowl of whipping cream against my stomach, whisk in hand, I dance along while whipping the cream for dessert. I hear Yoongi laughing behind me, "At least I know who not to call when we need a backup dancer." "You couldn't afford my skills, even if you begged," I retorted before quickly turning around, sticking my tongue out at him like a petulant child before turning back to the TV. A second later, I feel him against my back, his mouth against my ear, "Stick your tongue out one more time and you'll be the one begging." Chills run down my spine as he dips his finger in the whipped cream, licking it off as he walks back to the kitchen. Heat creeps up my neck to my cheeks, "Hey! What the hell kind of tease was that! You don't get to just turn me on and walk away like that!" I set the bowl of whipped cream on the counter, a little harder than I intended. Laughing, he continues sauteing the vegetables, "You want to shake your ass and stick your tongue out but you call me the tease? No shame." My jaw drops. This jerk. "Tease?! It's not my fault you're such a perv!" I yell, sticking my tongue out at him as I cross my arms like a brat. Yoongi calmly turns off the stove and moves the pan of veggies to the back burner. Slowly, he turns and walks towards me, a different kind of look in his eyes. I instinctively take a step back, my back against the counter. His eyes are dark and intense. I swallow, my mouth has gone dry as my heart starts pounding. I suddenly feel like prey but I can't look away. I lick my lips, already wanting him.

      He's right against me, his arms against the counter, trapping me, "Didn't I tell you if you stick that tongue out one more time, I'll make you beg?" I'm breathless as I watch Yoongi dip two fingers into the whipped cream, "Open your mouth. I want to see that pretty little tongue of yours." I open my mouth, sticking my tongue out as he brings his two fingers to my mouth, his eyes directly on my mouth, "Now, suck." I lick the sweet cream off as I close my mouth around his fingers. I suck them into my mouth, feeling his fingers at the back of my throat. He makes a hissing sound as I suck hard. I begin to rub my thighs together, already getting wet, a move that fails to go unnoticed. He smirks as he looks down and watches me, placing his hand against my jeans, and rubbing against my core. I moan, sucking harder on his finger. "Wet for me, already?" Yoongi teases. He slides his hand into my jeans and without warning, he roughly slides his two fingers inside me. I cry out, squeezing my eyes shut. He quickly pumps his fingers into me, filling me, palm pushing against my clit with every thrust of his wrist, watching every expression that flashes across my face. I feel pressure quickly building in the pit of my stomach, breaths erratically shaky, "I'm-I-". Without hesitation, Yoongi leans in, brushing his lips over mine before abruptly removing his hand out from my jeans, making me whimper, "No!" His hand grabs my ponytail, pulling my head back, earning yet another groan. Pressing me onto the counter, he whispers against my ear, "I'm not done with you yet. You want to act like a brat? I can play, too, sweetheart. Now, strip."

     Yoongi stands back, waiting for me to undress. It's embarrassing how easily my body responds to every look, sound, and touch that he makes. Still. . .I find myself slowly removing every piece of clothing until I am left standing fully exposed in front of him, embarrassed and hot. Somehow, the humiliation only makes me hotter, adding to the appeal of being punished by him, vulnerable within his grasp.

     Yoongi clears the countertop and grabs me by the waist, he lifts me onto the counter, the surface cold against my bare skin, "Lay back." Without hesitation, I do as he says, laying across the counter, anticipating his next move. I shiver at the feel of the marble countertop. Noticing the goosebumps across my skin, Yoongi smirks, lighting running his forefinger up my thigh, "Cold?" With the best pouty lip I can muster, I nod, "Freezing. . .I miss your body against mine. . ." A mischievous gleam flickers in his eyes before he controls himself, again, "Then beg." A man of self-restraint and absolutely no mercy. The stubborn smartass in me automatically refuses, "Nevermind, I don't miss it that much." He licks his lips, smirking as he gets an idea.

     I watch as he walks over to the freezer. I try to see what he is doing but he purposely blocks me from view. Closing the door, he walks back seemingly empty-handed. Yoongi grabs a kitchen towel from a drawer and quickly folding it, he ties it around my eyes in a makeshift blindfold. I can feel him hovering over me, careful not to touch me. Without warning, I feel something cold and wet against my lips. I can't help but gasp at the freezing sensation. Ice. He runs the dripping ice cube across my neck, down my chest, over my belly, around my belly button, and down my slit, making me jump. He takes the ice away, leaving a cool trail of water across my skin. Suddenly, a shock of cold touches my nipple, instantly followed by his hot tongue. Fire and ice against my skin as he holds the piece of ice in his mouth, rubbing it against my nipples as he sucks. The cold and hot sensation sends a shock coursing throughout my body. My body writhes under his touch, back arching as I gasp for breath. My thighs rub together as my hips rock back and forth, searching for any form of release. His fingers glide down my belly, over my hip, around my inner thigh, painstakingly slow as he inches closer and closer. I open my legs and lift my pelvis towards him, welcoming his touch. And just like that, he was gone. I groaned in frustration as I heard his breathy chuckle, "Did you really think I'd reward you for that smart mouth of yours?" My thighs are wet as I rub them together, trying to relieve myself. I press my mouth shut, stubbornly trying to keep myself from begging for him. "Still not going to beg? My girl's a stubborn little thing, isn't she?" Yoongi taunts. I bite down on my lip as I feel his hands on my leg before lifting it onto his shoulder. He trails kisses up my thighs, holding my legs open. He licks and sucks his way towards my slit, driving me crazy. My hands grip his hair as I egg him until a sharp sting against the side of my ass makes me cry out, letting his head go. "Do that again and I'll spank you harder," His deep voice growls, his threat turning me on even more. My head is swimming beneath him, desperately wanting him but I just can't keep my mouth shut, determined to push every possible button of his, "That's what you call a spank? Hardly." Yoongi moans into my thigh, teeth pulling on my sensitive skin before kissing his bite mark. A surge of pleasure blossoms from his bite, turning me into a moaning mess, "Yoongs, please-" I feel the vibration as he growls against my thigh, "Please what?" I bite my lip before fully giving up, too desperate to fight anymore. I want him and the bastard knows it, "Please fuck me already!"

     Grabbing my waist, Yoongi pulls me off the counter, bending me over against it. Another biting sting against my ass makes me cry out even louder, my own juices beginning to slip down between my thighs. Yoongi leans his body against my back, soft puffs of warm air caressing my ear, "For being stubborn, my dirty girl sure looks desperate. You look so beautiful like this, a needy, writhing, moaning mess. Cross your wrists behind your back." I lean my head back, resting it against his shoulder and shamelessly doing as he says, "Yes, please, I need you. . ." A third smack lands firmly on my backside as I finally feel what I have been wanting, craving. His thick head presses in between my wet slit as he gloriously pushes himself inside. I cry out as I stretch around him. Yoongi's large hand wraps around both of my wrists, pressing my back down, my face against the cold marble. His other hand painfully grips my hip. It takes little time for me to reach my orgasm, my body spasming with each roll of pleasure as I cum around him, calling out his name. Yoongi's voice, thick with lust, washes over me, "Say my name, again." Biting my lip, I look back at him, "Yoongi. . ." "Fuck, I love hearing you say that," He says, wrapping his hand around my neck to pull me upright against him, kissing me needily. He whispers into my mouth between kisses, "Lay down on the floor. I need all of you. Now." I do as he says, giggling as I watch him grab the bowl of whipped cream and kneels between my legs, "I can't wait to taste you."

     Less than an hour later, I hear a strong and steady knock on my door. I swing the door open, gesturing to my parents to make themselves at home, "Hi, mom..dad! I'm glad you came!" My parents make themselves comfortable on the couch while I get them drinks. I hear my father's gruff voice call out, "Well, where is he?" My father never did like to waste his time. I spot the emptied mixing bowl of whipped cream and quickly throw it into the sink, "Um, Yoongi? Oh, uh, he went to the store really quick for some whipped cream. I, uh..dropped..the one I made.." My mother laughs, "I see your clumsiness hasn't changed." I nervously laugh, "Yup, that's it." I walk back into the living room and sit on my coffee table facing my parents, "Mom, dad. . . about tonight. Please, go easy on him? You don't know how hard it's been for me the past few years without him. He's important to me and it's important to me that you give him a chance. Also, he asked me to go with him and I plan on it but I haven't told him my answer yet. I want to see how this evening goes between you before I tell him so please, let me be the one to tell him?" My parents look at each other, my mom giving a reluctant nod as my father just crosses his arms and huffs. It's a start.

     I finish setting the plates on the table as I hear my front door open. I run out into the hallway and find a flushed and breathless Yoongi, "Yoongs, what's the matter? Are you okay?" He leans against the door, breathing heavily, "I ran..back..as fast..as I could..Are they..here?" I wipe the sweat off his face, "They've been here for about 10 minutes." He doubles over, eyes squeezed shut, hands on his thighs as he tries to catch his breath, "I was trying to get back before they got here. I'm already late the first time I get to meet them! Your dad probably already hates me!" I can see he's getting himself all worked up again so I grab his face and place my forehead against his, face to face, "Shhh..Yoongs, it's going to be okay. Trust me. We'll be fine. Just a couple of hours and it'll be over. If you get overwhelmed, just squeeze my hand and I'll call it a night. Just take a deep breath and relax." I softly kiss him on the lips as his breathing slows down. I grab his hand and we walk into the living room where my parents await like lions watching their prey. I clear my throat as I enter the room, Yoongi's hand in mine. Sitting on the couch together, my father's arms are crossed over his chest. A displeased look on his face, "Mom, Dad, I'd like to introduce you to Min Yoongi." Yoongi lets go of my hand, walks up to my parents, and gives them a 90-degree bow, "Please forgive me for my shamelessness. I shouldn't have asked your daughter to move without your permission. Please forgive me. I'm sorry." My parents look at each other, obviously bewildered. I don't blame them. Watching Yoongi bowing down to anyone was a sight I never expected to see. Much less my parents. My heart swells with pride. My father looks at me questioningly, unsure of how to react. He was fully prepared to hate the man taking me away but never expected a formal apology instead. I look at Yoongi with pride and lift my hands toward my parents, urging them to say something. My father clears his throat, apparently flustered, "Um, let's eat." I can't help but chuckle to myself, his words reflecting those of Yoongi's so long ago when Yoongi himself was too nervous to ask me out like a normal person. Then again, I suppose dating a Korean idol is far from normal around here.

      My father stands, towering over us, and walks toward the dining room. After finishing dinner, we sit around the small dinner table drinking lattes. It has been an hour of my parents' obvious interrogation. They knew Yoongi is a musician but failed to realize his level of fame until talk of the Wings Tour came up. "My daughter mentioned you went on a little tour. Is that something you do often with your friends? Would you be willing to leave her alone at home while you tour? How do you afford these trips?" My father throws at Yoongi. I open my mouth to protest, embarrassed by how brash my father is behaving, "Dad-" My father raises his hand, cutting me off. Yoongi looks from me to my father, a subtle twitch in his jaw, "Well, sir, she'd be more than welcome to come along when we get to tour again. Actually, I hope she will." My dad's eyebrow raises with skepticism, "You don't find it a little irresponsible? How will you maintain a home, bills, a real job-" "Dad!" I jump up from my seat as Yoongi grabs my hand, comforting but also a warning. I look down at him, his eyes begging me to stop. I guess I'm just too stubborn, a trait I obviously carry directly from my dad. I shake my head, "No, it's not okay! Say what you will about me and my decisions but you can't talk to Yoongi that way! He works hard for his career and you're completely undermining him. I won't allo-" My mother clears her throat, "What was the name of your band, again?" We all look at her, my mother's calm voice a contrast to the heated argument. Yoongi's eyes flicker from mine to my mother, "B-BTS. . ." I hadn't noticed the phone in her hand until her eyes slightly widened at the screen, "Honey. . ." She lifts her phone so my father can see the screen. Yoongi and I look at each other, his face now much calmer than before, having realized something I have yet to figure out. My mother takes a sip of her latte as my father scrolls across her screen, his eyes sweeping across the screen, reading. He looks up from the screen to Yoongi, "40 sold-out concerts across the world? 550,000 fans?" Yoongi nods, "Well, technically Australia didn't sell out. We only reached about 96% there but yes. Also, that's 550,000 ARMYs, sir. They're not just 'fans' to us." My father looks at me, "Why wouldn't you tell me he's THIS successful?" Crossing my arms, I huff in subtle frustration, "If I were to tell you I was in love with a K-pop idol but we couldn't be together because he was too busy touring the world, would you have believed me?" I hear Yoongi choke on his water as my father slowly nods, "Point taken. Ok, popstar, grab your jacket. It's time we talk."

~Yoongi's POV~

      He's two beers in and still silent. We sit beside each other at the counter of the hole-in-the-wall bar. I can feel that Emma's father has so much to say but doesn't know how to start. I just patiently wait. Three beers. . .Four. .. . I jump as he sets down his glass, just a little too hard, "Do you love her?" I look at him, careful to steady my gaze with as much confidence as I can muster, "With all I have." He looks at his empty glass as if contemplating getting another drink. He sets down the glass instead, looking up at me with red-rimmed eyes, "If you love her so much, why did you wait so long to come back for her? Why put your career before love?" I shake my head, "I never once put my career first since the day I met her so long ago. I did it FOR her. To build a future. To be worthy of her. . .but I couldn't take it anymore. Watching from afar. I missed her and the chance we never got to really see where things could go between us. Your daughter was all I thought about." Her father sighs, a good sign, I hope, "Hell. You're good. I'm going to need something stronger. Aye, bartender! Two gin on the rocks, please."

      I hold the cool, wet glass in my sweaty palms, the drink untouched. Finally, I can't take the suspense anymore, "Sir. . .I don't know what intentions you think I have for Em or what our future holds with the career I'm in but what I do know is that I love her and I want to spend my life figuring it out with her, side by side, good or bad. I cherish her and her kind nature. I want to protect her, laugh with her, fight with her, and be there for her. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind, I want to marry her and I beg for your blessing." He silently sets his glass down, running his hand through his graying hair, "If-if anything happens to her-" I set my glass down, turning my full body toward him, "I'll protect her with my life, always." Her father then lets out a deflated sigh. . . just before he nods yes.

~Your POV~

      "Honey, are you sure? This is a big deal. What if things don't go as planned? Why do you have to move? Can't you just stay? People have long-distance relationships all the time." I snap shut the last lock on my suitcase as my mother sits on my bed watching me, her fingers fidgeting nervously. I set my suitcase down by my bedroom door and sit down next to her. I cross my legs and grab her hands, "I love him, mom. I waited years for him to get back to me. I don't want to wait anymore. I've spent my whole life being average in everything I do, always afraid to take risks and try new things. Yoongi makes me feel anything but average. He challenges me, he's patient and kind, puts up with my shit but isn't afraid to reel me back in. He makes me feel safe, comfortable, and precious. Mom, where has it gotten me being so damn safe all the time? I just want to live. Truly live and I want it to be with Yoongi by my side." My mother sighs, nodding her head. She places her warm hand on my cheek, softly caressing my face as she's done countless times before. I lean my face into her hand, closing my eyes and cherishing that warm gesture one last time, silent tears falling down our faces. We hear the front door close, startling us. We hurriedly wipe our faces and jump off the bed, hurrying out to greet our men.

      I walk into the living room to find Yoongi half carrying, half dragging my inebriated father to the couch. I rush over, grab my father's other arm and help get him onto the couch. Yoongi plops down on the armchair, heavily breathing. I grab him a glass of water and sit on the coffee table across from him, waiting while my mother tends to my father, taking his shoes off and grumbling to herself, "This idiot. Getting drunk like a teenager. He knows his old ass can't keep up anymore. He's going to wake up with the worst hangover and I'm just going to laugh. Serves him right for overreacting." Yoongi catches his breath and downs the water in one swig, watching me. I get impatient, "Well?!" He sets down the glass, painstakingly slow, before a smile creeps across his face, "He approved." I screamed as I jumped into his lap, grabbing his face and kissing him, forgetting my parents are two feet away. My mother clears her throat, bringing me back to reality. "Sorry, mom, I'm just happy. Since dad's drunk, you're more than welcome to stay the night." She agrees so I set some extra blankets and pillows for them in the guest room before Yoongi and I retreat to my bedroom.

       Yoongi plops down on the bed, pulling me down with him, "We can do this. No matter what. I can't let you go again. I'll do whatever I can to see you as much as possible and I'll fly you out to me, whenever, wherever, just say the word." I prop myself up on my elbow to look at him, running my finger down his chest and belly, "I don't want to wait anymore. We've waited enough, don't you think?" He looks up at me as his expression changed, a fierce look in his eyes, "Then come with me. Take my hand and go with me tomorrow. If you want to work, I'll help you find a job. Or you never have to work a single day in your life ever again. I make enough to support us both. Whatever you want, it's yours." Feeling elated by the evening's outcome, I wrap my hand around the back of Yoongi's neck, pulling him closer, "Is Agust D begging right now? I never thought I'd see the day." The sexiest crooked smirk creeps across Yoongi's face, "That's because I've never met someone worth begging for but if you prefer Agust D, I'm sure I can find a way to make you come." I instantly swallow at the double meaning of his words. Feeling playfully naughty, I pull my arm away from his neck and turn my face away, "I'll think about it." Yoongi grabs my face and kisses me, my heart automatically beating out of my chest. My lips press fiercely against his, tongues molding against each other. I can taste a subtle hint of alcohol on his sweet tongue. Trying to catch my breath, I break the kiss, "Before this goes any further than it should, you should get a shower since your flight is pretty early." Yoongi groans but complies, moving to sit on the edge when he finally notices the suitcases by the door, "Wait, what are those?" I giggle like a child pulling off the greatest prank at the sight of Yoongi's confusion, "My stuff, what else?" He turns to me, a smile on his face, "Does this mean you already planned on coming with me?" I laugh, "Of course, I'm going with you! I just wanted you to meet my parents." He laughs, leaning down for another kiss.

      The shower is still running when I decide to jump in, too. I hurry up and undress before sneaking into the bathroom. I can see Yoongi washing his hair so I climb in, placing my hands on his chest, planting a kiss right in between his pecs. He lets out a soft chuckle, "Miss me that much?" The warm water rains over us as I nod, "I always miss you." Yoongi rinses his hair before placing his hands on my cheeks, "You're really going with me tomorrow? You're willing to move for me?" I look up at him, my fingertips on his hips, "I waited a long time for you. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I'm with you." He plants a kiss on my lips, so softly it sends chills down my body. I wrap my arms around his neck, lightly licking his lower lip, and inviting him in. He breaks the kiss, his eyes suddenly darker and hooded over, "Agust D, huh?" His stare is so intense, that I bite my lip, unsure of what to expect from him, my breath quickening under that damn stare. He grabs my arms, pushing me back until I feel the cool wall tiles against my back. Yoongi then gets down on his knees in front of me, watching my reaction. He grabs my thigh and props up one leg on the edge of the tub, leaving me exposed, hot water cascading down my body. I'm breathless as I wordlessly watch him inch closer, his hooded eyes never once leaving mine. He flicks his tongue across his lips, "Ready for Hong Kong?" I let out a giggle before my mouth softly drops open as he swipes his tongue up my core. My eyes shut as his hot tongue runs up my slit again and again. His mouth rhythmically flicks and sucks my clit, his tongue licking me up and down, side to side, around my clit, over and over. Water rains down my body and all over him. The sight of Yoongi, wet and steaming, while eating me out is almost too much to bear. My fingers grab his hair, my hips instinctively rocking back and forth with his rhythm. He lifts his head and with the cockiest grin, he slips two fingers inside of me, curling them until I gasp, that welcomed tension building in the pit of my belly. He moves faster and faster, my moans getting louder, completely forgetting my parents are just down the hall. Yoongi braces my thighs against his shoulders, holding me as my legs weaken. Legs shaking, eyes tightly shut, I pant as uncontrollable waves crash over me. Pleasurable sensations run throughout my body as my back arches, my hands grabbing onto Yoongi's head for support. Yoongi's strong hands firmly grab my hips, holding me in place. "Oh my god", I breathlessly whisper. My eyes flutter before I look down as Yoongi finally releases me from his mouth. Smiling, his lips are bright pink, swollen, and seductively wet. He stands his body against mine, water pouring down his hair and chest. Grabbing my chin, he kisses me, pushing his tongue inside my mouth so I can taste myself.

      "Babe, turn off the light," Yoongi says, his eyes already half-closed. Yawning, I stretch my arms above my before draping an arm over his soft belly, "You do it. I'm too sleepy. You wore me out." I snicker at the look of dismay, "You're worn out?! I'm the one that did all the work!" "And I thank you for that," I say, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. Yoongi laughs as I snuggle farther under the blanket, leaving only my eyes exposed. "Cute," he whispers, before getting up from the bed to turn the light off. I feel him crawl back into bed, wrapping his arm around my waist. The darkness somehow makes the moment more intimate. His breath tickles my face as he whispers, "Thank you. . .for trusting me and coming home with me. I love you." My heart swells at his words alone. I place my hands on his face, "I love you, too." Soft and sweet, his lips press against mine, wrapping me tighter against his warmth. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.2K 15
"Guys I'm trying to stu- OH MY GOD! What're you doing?", I asked as I walk into the room catching my stepbrothers in a weird situation. "Y/N! It's no...
167K 8.4K 47
"do you... trust me?" it's a low whisper, the king's soft lips pressed against the stuttering pulse in your throat. but you think, or maybe you hope...
70.4K 3.4K 45
Min Yoongi is a cold blooded killer. He enjoys torturing and making victims beg for their lives... and best part of all of this, is he gets paid for...
11.1K 527 35
Memories from high school suddenly flash my mind. Realization hit me as I see some images on my retina. I can see the way he's staring at me, while t...