Warm Hands [Hiroomi x Akihito...

Por weebakon

[#1 IN #KYOUKAINOKANATA 8/30/21] [#17 IN #ANIMEFANFIC 5/19/19 :))] [#1 IN #BEYONDTHEBOUNDARY 8/21/21] [#436 I... Más

Chapter one: Warm Encounter
Chapter two: Daydreaming
Chapter three: The Walk Home
Chapter four: Get to Know, Then Judge
Chapter five: The Nase House
Chapter six: Soft Cheek
Chapter seven: Troubles and Ice Cream
Chapter eight: Indirect Confession
Chapter nine: A Date and Doubt
Chapter ten: "Glasses Make It Better"
Chapter eleven: Nightmares
Chapter twelve: Titled Words
Chapter twelve.2 [Bonus!]: Halloween
Chapter thirteen: Chilled Hands
Chapter fourteen: Help from a Little Sister
Chapter fifthteen: In Between
Chapter sixteen: A Special Place
Chapter seventeen: Patching Things Up
Chapter eighteen: Love Under the Lights [Christmas Special!]
Chapter eighteen.2: Extended
Chapter nineteen: Reserved Kiss
Chapter twenty: Defend
Chapter twenty-one: Akkey to Akkun
Chapter twenty-two: Half-Knowing
Chapter twenty-three: Uncertain
Chapter twenty-four: Learning and Growing [V-day special!]
Chapter twenty-five: What the Future Holds
Chapter twenty-six: Not Feeling Well
Chapter twenty-seven: Half-Yumo and Spirit World Warriors
Chapter twenty-eight: School Without Akihito
Chapter twenty-nine: Awake
Chapter thirty: Fear of Being Alone
Chapter thirty-one: Power
Chapter thirty-two: Spiritual Presence
Chapter thirty-three: Cold Appearance
Chapter thirty-four: Unnoticeable Things
Chapter thirty-five: Swimming in Love
Chapter thirty-six: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter thirty-seven: Losing
Chapter thirty-eight: Expanding
Chapter thirty-nine: Rice Omelet
Chapter forty: No Joke
Chapter forty-one: Thoughts
Chapter forty-two: Warm Satisfaction
Chapter forty-four: Yumo
Chapter forty-five: Containment
Chapter forty-six: Running Rage
Chapter forty-seven: Safe Haven
Chapter forty-eight: Risks for the One
(Not a Chapter)
Chapter forty-nine: Time To Finish What Was Started
Chapter fifty: Smiliar Demons
Chapter fifty-one; final: Warm Hands

Chapter forty-three: Accepted

379 11 2
Por weebakon

Akihito Kanbara

     Spring Break is already almost over. Thursday morning, I wake up and see the quiet Hiroomi sleeping peacefully next to me. This bed wasn't meant for two, but somehow we managed. I sit up on my side and brush his hair with my fingers as I watch him breathe slowly, slightly smiling to himself. I'm so lucky, I tell myself for the thousandth time. Man, am I lucky to have him. He has gotten me through my worst times and was part of the best times. He didn't have a care in the world that I was half yumo. He accepted my love since the beginning and I have been hesitant this whole time. Someday I should tell him everything; how much I appreciate him and what he has done for me. How much I love him.

       I lean down and kiss his forehead gently, hoping I don't wake him. His face scrunched up into a grin and his lashes flicker. He turns his head toward me and smiles as his eyes meet mine.

     "Good morning, Akkey." He gleams as he moves around to face me. His hand reaches for my cheek and our lips connect automatically. Kissing him has become normal, but it still gives me a rush.

       "Good morning, Hiroomi." I smile back at him and continue to play with his hair. His eyes close from the affection and he purrs like a cat playfully. A small laugh escapes my mouth, too cute. He then nuzzles closer to me and lays his head against my bare chest. He kisses my collarbone and hugs me.

      "God, you're so hot~." He groans as his cold hands press hard against my warm back. I flinch at his freezing hands. That isn't normal yet. I'm still agitated that I can't warm them. His dead hands still send chills down my spine.

     We got up and put on some clothes. I rushed into the kitchen to fix something to share for breakfast. Waffles are one of Hiroomi's favorites, so I decided to make some. I mix up the ingredients and pour it into the waffle pan. Hiroomi comes in with an olive green v-neck and jeans. The navy scarf I got him for Christmas wraps lazily around his neck. I grin when I see it, he wears it often. I continue to fix breakfast while he sprawls on the couch. Must be still tired, I thought to myself.

We hardly slept anyway; After messing around, we watched several movies on the couch and ended back in the bed after awhile. My face heats up a little, what happened to me last night? I start to blush after thinking back on all the details. I turn away from his direction.

     "Face me when you seduce me." My face heats up more as I recall my words from the other day, did I really say that?! Before I can attempt to calm myself, hands from behind wrap around my waist. A head of hair rests on my shoulders. Stay cool...

"What do you want to do today, Akkey?" His words mumble into my shirt. I force a smile and try to keep my hands busy with the waffles.

"W-we can go for a walk..." was the first thing I could think of. Hiroomi is silent for a moment, but then shrugs.

"Sure, I don't see why not." I can finally breathe again when he leaves me for the couch. He picks up the remote and searches for a channel to watch. I let out a breath of air and jump when the timer for the waffles go off. I quickly take one out and put another back in. I grab a strawberry and whipped cream for toppings and rush them over to the coffee table in front of Hiroomi. He grins and sits up from his laying position.

"Ah, thank you Akkey~" He hums and decorates his waffle with the toppings. He piles the whipped cream on it and then a strawberry on top; after plopping one in his mouth, of course. He cuts up a piece and takes a bite. His grin widens and he hums more.

"Be my wife, Akkey." He demands. His words surprised me at first; My cheeks started to get hot and I quickly walked back into the kitchen.

"How come I'm the wife?" I fire back at him after processing what he said. He looks over his shoulder and smirks.

"Because you're a great cook and cute." He says with another bite. I look away and open up the waffle pan again.

"Doesn't mean I'm the wife..." I mumble under my breath in protest.

"I heard that."
"Whatever!" I hear him laugh from my reaction. I was flustered, but his laugh soothed me. I smiled and fixed my plate. I picked it up and sat next to him on the couch. He puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek.

"There's nothing wrong with being the wife."
"Just eat your waffle." I grumble as I cut up my breakfast. He chuckles a little and nods.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

•  •  •

After breakfast, we headed outside for a walk in the park next door. It was warm outside so I wore a tee and jeans while Hiroomi–being the cold-blooded human he is–wore a scarf and jacket with jeans. The park was blooming with cherry blossoms with a clear sky to match it; a perfect day.

I took it all in as we entered the park. The air was cool and fresh while the sun warmed my skin just enough so it wasn't uncomfortable. Perfect weather, I thought as we held hands and swayed them back and forth.

      "Nothing could spoil this moment." I said to him with a warm smile. He gave me one back and leaned on my shoulder. We stopped in place and he looked up at me with those green eyes of his.

His lips shone in the sunlight, his skin pinker than normal. His hair settled partially in his eyes, covering most of his forehead. I never noticed how perfect his features aligned. They fit all together creating a complete image of Hiroomi. These features that I love so much started to become more sharp and detailed. I was lost in his gaze as he leaned over to crash his lips against mine. He held my hands tightly, probably absorbing as much warmth as possible.

I wanted to give him all the warmth in the world just to satisfy him. I want to be the only one to give him this warmth. I thought all of this and not a single word was spoken toward him. I opened my mouth to maybe, finally tell Hiroomi that I have accepted his love completely. I want him to know that I am fully committed and no longer afraid of what is to come. Say it out loud, I thought as I felt the bead of sweat form on the side of my head. Tell him how you really feel.

I swallowed all the nervousness and once he released me from his grasp, I opened my mouth.

     "Hiroomi, I just want to say that I–" Before I could release my thoughts, Hiroomi jumped to my side with his arms held out around me. He turned his head toward me to yell something. His face was urgent and full of rage.

     "Akihito, run–!" My head started to spin. Hiroomi was interrupted by a blast from something in the distance. His body flew to the side and across the concrete. His body rolled several times and hit a tree, hard.

      "H-Hiroomi!" My eyes widen as his body doesn't move. I jerk my head to see what was the cause, and to my dismay, the person who stood before me was–

     "Izumi!!!" Her figure appears from behind a tree. Her face was full of disappointment and frustration.

     "Quit corrupting Hiroomi you monster!!" She shouts as she raises her staff and clashes it against the ground. Grass and dirt flies into the air from where the staff struck the earth and it continued to fly my way. I turned to run toward Hiroomi, but stumbled in the process.

       "H-Hiroomi!!" I scream over at him. He doesn't respond. Izumi hits my shoulder and I'm forced to face her.

     "Hiroomi is dead because of you!" Her harsh words hit me hard. Because of me? She's right. If I wasn't dangerous, she wouldn't have attacked and Hiroomi wouldn't have jumped in the way to save me. It's my fault, it's all my fault. Because I'm a monster...

My breathing starts to quicken, my hands start to feel moist and grimy. Then, a headache pains my thoughts and I start to cave in. Angry voices start to ravage my brain and cause my eyes to squeeze shut. My hands cover my ears, but nothing changed, the voices still invaded my thoughts. I started to scream but I couldn't hear it. In fact, I couldn't hear anything. Only the voices in my head.

They started to scream over and over again; He's hurt, what do I do? What do I do?! It's my fault he's hurt. He's going to die, I'm going to die. No, Izumi did this! Stop Izumi! Yes! Kill her, kill Izumi, kill her, kill her, kill her!!! I started to realize I was saying these things out loud. I laughed, and then, I lost control.

A/n: finally! The main climax! Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger aha....but I am sorry it is rather short...I wanted to save the good parts for the next chapter. Because of this I will try extra hard to update as soon as possible!!!!!
As always, thank you for being patient!

Next Update: December (or possibly sooner!!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.4K 1.1K 11
Dipper was born with wings and striking blue eyes. He is just starting highschool, waiting to be ridiculed when a mysterious transfer student arrives.
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
13.9K 835 30
"You're grades are not getting any better (M/N), let me help you." "I'm sorry sir but I don't have the time." Each time I tried to help you, try and...