Badass Love

By ImPhenomenal

Hope Andersons. Good girl gone bad. She moved with her mom into a new town and started her senior year in new... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 5

17.4K 529 99
By ImPhenomenal

Hope's P.O.V.

I got out of my car and walk into my house. My house is huge. My mother is one of those snobby rich people who like expensive stuff. I'm not like that I would rather live in the small house.

I walk into the house and of course it's empty. My mother is always at work and doesn't give a shit about me or anything else.

I eat some left overs and walk into my room. Walls of my room are dark and light purple. I have queen size bed, big TV, walk in closet, desk and my bathroom. I lay on my bed and fell a sleep.

My phone started ringing. I got up from my bed and answered it.

"Hallo?" I said.

"Oh hey babe, I just wanna ask do u wanna hang out in an hour or so?" Said Emma cheerfully. Just as I was about to tell her we could hang out I remembered I have to see if there is any guys who street race tonight.

"Sorry Em, I can't. Can I take rain check?!" I asked

"Of course!" She said happily "well gotta go, see ya tomorrow." She said and hangs up.

I look at the the time and saw it was already seven p.m . I got of my bed and walk into my bathroom to take a shower.

30 minutes later. I'm ready. I'm wearing my leather tights in which my ass looks amazing, white tank top which reveals little bit of cleavage, wedges and of course my leather jacket.

I straightened my hair and put little make up. Just eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.

I got in my black Ferrari and took of.

Half a hour later I heard loud music and laughter. I follow the sound into an alley. People were laughing and drinking, there is a lot of sluts with guys who have a nice race cars. Jackpot!

I parked next to a red Lamborghini. I walk out of the car. Of course I got attention. Guys were looking at my car in awe and when they saw me their eyes went wide. Big crowd got around me.

"Yo,yo damn girl!" Said some black guy with a lot of the tattoos and piercings.

"Hey." I smiled charmingly at him.

"Hello, the name is AJ, what is ya name sexy lady." He smiled.

"Hope, I'm new in town." I said

"You have a pretty nice car, I didn't know girls ride cars like this." He said looking at my car.

"Well AJ I'm not like other girls." I said smirking.

"Oh I see." He said checking me out. His eyes are full of lust and desire. "So doll, you up for some fun?" He asked.

"Why the fuck nobody told me there is a sexy girl driving a killer car?!" Familiar voice yelled. I look around the crowd to see who is the jackass and my eyes landed on the one and only Jake. "Hope?" He asked confused.

"Hey Jake." I said and give him a quick hug.

"Yo, you two know each other?" Asked AJ.

"Yeah" Jake answered. "Holly shit you just got ten times hotter if it's even possible." He said.

I just smirked "You street race?"

"Naah, not really my thing, I'm here to get laid." He said and look at the group of slutty girls. They giggled at him.

"I see."

"So what are you doing here?" He asked. I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm here to ride a unicorn." I said sarcastically.

"You don't need unicorn when you have me." He said smirking.

"Whatever man-whore." I said "So anyone for a race?" I asked looking around the crowd. A lot of the people started chuckling.

"You race doll?" AJ asked in between chuckles.

"Yeah." I said confident.

"Well we have a race in 10 minutes, so show us what ya got." He said.

"Okay." I said smirking. These losers don't know with who are they messing with.

Jake grab my arm and started dragging me out of the crowd.

"What the..."

"Hayden look who we got here." Jake yelled. I look around and saw Hayden who is surrounded by a group of slutty girls. He look up and we made eye contact. He looked surprised. "Hope?!"

"Hayden?" I said mocking him. He glared at me.

"She's the girl with Ferrari?" He asked Jake.

"Yeah man, she's gonna race tonight." Jake said and put his arm around my shoulder.

"You are gonna race tonight?" Hayden asked smirking.

"No I'm gonna beat some asses tonight." I said smirking back.

Just as I said that slutty girls starter laughing, but it sounded like screaming.

"God, shut up, you're gonna make my ears bleed with your voices." I said

"Bitch!" The main bimbo said.

"Great comeback." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"You're not worth my time." The said angrily "see ya later baby." She kissed Hayden on the lips and walk away with others sluts.

"Really Hayden?" I asked disgusted.

"What? She's hot." He defend himself

"At least he's gonna get laid tonight, I should come up to her first." Jake pout like a little kid.

"Aww Jake you don't need her, you will get a better chick tonight." I said and wink at him.

"Really?" He asked hopefully.

"No!" I said smiling.

"You're no fun!" He said. Music stopped suddenly.

"Oi, racers get into your cars and get on the street because tonight's race begins!!" AJ yelled into the microphone.

"Well that is my clue, see ya later guys." I said and blow them a kiss.

"Good luck Hope." Jake said.

I got into my car. I started the car, I got into the row of the cars on the street. All racers were guy of course. I look at the guy with green car and he look up at me. He smirked and winked at me. I shake my head and look ahead of me

"You know the rules racers, you have to make a round around the town, first one who make it here wins!" I roll my eyes at last statement. No shit, the last one is gonna win.

Some half naked chick walk in front of the cars and yelled "Ready, steady, GO!"

I hit the pedal as soon as she said go. I was one of the people in front. Like third or second. First was the guy with green BMW. I got faster and now I was right next to a green BMW guy. He saw me and looked shocked. I just smirked and got in front of him, to block him. I smiled like crazy. Adrenalin was taking over me. I just feel free when I race. All my problems are left behind me and I just smile.

Few guys tried to get in front of me but I just block them.

At the end of a race guy with BMW got right next to me. We were like 100 meters away from the finish line where everybody stood looking at us. I look at him then back in front of me and smirked. I hit the pedal harder. And of course I got in front of him and won the race. I mean I learned from the best. Him. Just thinking about him made my eyes water and my heart hurt like hell. I shake those thoughts out of my head and stopped the car in front everybody. I got out of my car smirking. Music was blasting and people cheering. Everybody got around my car. AJ and Jake made their way thought the crowd toward me.

"Congratulations doll, you are good." Said AJ smiling like freak.

"Hope, you beat their fucking asses out there!!" Jake yelled and gave me a bear hug.

"Yeah, thanks." I said.

"C'mon I have to introduce you to the guys." Said Jake.

I followed behind him, even though I have no fucking idea who 'the guys' were.

We got to a group of guys who were leaning against Bugatti. I recognized Chace and of course Hayden. There are four more guys. They were all built and good looking and of course badass.

They all check me out. Man-whores.

"What's up? This pretty lady is Hope!" Jake said excited "Hope this is the gang." He said pointing at the guys.

"You're in the gang?" I asked surprised.

"Don't tell me you're scared." Said the one and only Hayden.

"You wish." I said. The rest of the guys just ignored him.

"I'm Ryder." Said guy with brown hair and green eyes " and that is Eli, Chace, Justin and Matt." He said pointing to other guys.

"Hey." I said. "So I'm guessing, Chace wasn't camping with his family, he was doing the gang business."

"How did you know?" Asked Hayden.

"I know a lot of guys like you and I know when somebody is lying." I said smiling smugly.

"You know a lot of guys like us? You mean in the gang?" Asked Matt.

"Yeah."I said regretting I said anything.

"Which gang. Were you in it or...?" Hayden trailed of.

"What do you mean or...?" I said angrily. I can't believe him.

"Um... you know were you hooking up with some gang member?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"So you're asking me am I a hoe!" I yelled "fuck you Hayden." I said. He raised his hands up in defense.

"Smooth bro smooth." Eli said smirking.

"Hey I was just asking." He defend himself.

"Shut up Hayden!" Jake said. I can't believe he just called me a hooker. I may wear short and tight clothes but that doesn't mean I'm a slut.

Stupid boy.

"Even if I'm a slut, you're still not gonna get it." I said smiling smugly.

"Who said I want anything from you." He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Umm, lemme think... you!" I said "Don't you remember almost begging me in the hallway." I said smirking. He stared at me with wide eyes.

"I-I I WASN'T BEGGING!" He said

"Sure." I said and winked at him. The rest of the gang are looking at us and smirking. "What!" I asked.

"You can feel the sexual tension." Eli said looking between me and dumbass. Yes I'm calling Hayden dumbass now.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. "I have to go now, see ya soon boys." I said and winked at them.

"Bye Hope." They said unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 227 15
Obviously you know Brittany Howard. Who doesn't? She's your classic bad b*tch who gives zero f*cks. From her blonde hair and blue eyes to her attitud...
1.5M 39.8K 47
Ella used to always be in the shadows shy, and lets people walk over her ,and treat her badly, but an incident happened which changed her , leavin...
91.5K 1.3K 31
Enemies to lovers❀️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
3.7K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...