Chapter 21.

Hope P.O.V.

I cursed Hayden as I rolled out of the bed. I look at my phone 12. 14 am. Midnight. I tip toed to the kitchen, hoping my mom doesn't wake up. I made myself cup of cold cocoa. I never like it with warm milk. My phone ringed. I look at my phone to see I have a text from unknown number.

'I had a great time with your sexy ass, we should go out again. x-H.'

I blushed as I read the text. How can he be so cute and nice but at the same time dangerous and sexy?

'Idk, I'll think about it..xx-H.' I answered

'Playing hard to get? Okay, game on baby girl.' I grinned.
'Goodnigh Hayden.'

'Night baby.' I smiled like a retard while drinking my cocoa. What the hell happened to me? Hayden is just like other guys, then why do I like him? Is it his smile? His bad boy attitude, his mysterious ways or his kisses? Man,I'm to tired for this shit, I'm going to bed.

...

Ow, ow fuck! It's hurts like a bitch! Ow! Little bit more.. and done! I finally put on my spider bites. I haven't put them in a while and it hurts like a bitch! I'm never taking them off again!
I look at myself in the mirror, I look hot. I'm wearing my black skater skirt, black tank top with a lot of necklaces, my black combat boots I put my hair in ponytail and I put on red lipstick and of course  my ray ban glasses. I look at the mirror one last time and got out of my car.

"Hey Hope!"

"Sup Hope."
"Damn, looking sexy Hope!"
"Hi!" yes I become one of the most popular girls in school, I honestly don't know how, I don't even talk to anybody except for Emma, Chace, Jake and Hayden. I just ignored them all and walk to Hayden, Chace and Emma who were talking by Hayden's car.

"Hey." I said. Hayden put his arm on my shoulders and kissed my forehead.

"What is going on here?" Emma asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked. She just narrowed her eyes at me and Hayden. "did you talk to her?" I asked Chace.

"Can we talk Em?" Chace mumbled to Emma.

"Sure, whats up?"
"Can we talk somewhere private?"
"Okay, see ya guys." Emma said and walked away with Chace.

"Love you piercing." Hayden mumbled against my neck. I smiled at him.

"Do you have any piercings?" I asked him.
"Yeah, an eyebrow piercing and on my ears."
"Why don't you wear them?" I asked.

"I don't know, do you think I would look good with my piercings?"

"Yeah, you would look sexier." I said.
"Than I'm gonna put them on." Hayden open his car door. I smiled at him while he put his piercings on.

"How can you be so emotionless while putting on your piercings, I was screaming while I was putting on my snake bites." I said.

"I'm not a pussy." Hayden shrugged. I glared at him but honestly I was drooling at the sight of him with piercings. He locked his car. I put my hands around his neck and pack him on the lips, then I trailed my tongue all the way to his eyebrow piercing and I lick it. I hear him moaned as I did it.

"Let's go to class." I said as I walk away from him.

"Damn you tease!" he shouted behind me.

...

I grinned as I showed Hayden my test with big A on it. He smirked at me and showed me his test with A+ on it.

"Bastard." I mumbled. He makes me want to study just to have better grade than him. My phone vibrated, I look at it to see I have a new text from Emma.

'I need you.'
'where are you?' I send her and quickly left classroom ignoring the teacher.
'Bathroom.' I started running towered the bathroom. I guess Chace finally told her. I run into the bathroom to see Emma on the floor crying. I quickly hugged her as she sobbed in my chest. Couple minutes later she stopped sobbing.

"He told you?" I asked.

"Yo-yo-you kn-knew?"
"Yeah, I'm sorry but it wasn't my story to tell." I said. She nodded.

"Yo-yo-you know what is the worst this?" Emma asked wiping her eyes. "the worst thing is I dated him for two years, two years Hope!" she yelled. "that bastard! I gave him everything, my body, my heart, my soul and he, he couldn't trust me enough to tell me!" she continue yelling. "he probably wouldn't tell me if it wasn't  for you!"

"Are you scared?" I asked her.
"Yes, I'm scared, but I'm not scared of him I'm scared that something bad will happen to him." Emma mumbled.

"Are you going to break up with him?" I asked.

"I don't know, I need to go home and think about this."
"You wanna ride home?"

"No, I will just walk home, thanks Hope for being here." Emma mumbled.

"I will always be here for you Em." I smiled at her. She gave me one last hug and got up to wash her face.

"Do I look decent?" Emma asked me. Her eyes are red, her face is red and her hair is like a bird nest.

"No." I said smiling.
"Thanks." she said sarcastically. "bye."

"See ya." just as Emma walked out of the bathroom, Hayden walked in.

"You know you're in the wrong bathroom." he just smirked at me.
"She's over reacting." Hayden said as he sat on the counter next to me.

"Over reacting? Dude he lied to her for two freaking years and you're saying she's over reacting?"  he just shrugged. "where is Chace?"

"He's with Jake, he almost stated crying, love and relationships suck!" he said.
"Not if you find the right person." I said.

"You believe in love?"

"Yeah." I mumbled.
"Marriage?"

"Yeah but with right person, what about you?"

"No I don't believe in marriage, you marry the person you thought is right for you, to just end up fucked over by that person." Hayden said.

"Not all the marriages are like that, you could be that person with happy ever after."

"Naah, I'm gonna stay bachelor till I die." I rolled my eyes at him.