Unhinged Desire (Unedited)

By pathetic_buddies

In the small town of Williams Gate strange things occur not that anyone notices. When two best friends are fo... More

Introduction!
Cutting-Edge
Flustered & Fearful
The Confused & The Wicked
The Imperfect Authenticity
Confusing Interactions
She's Expired?
This Means War
As Good As Dead
The Fire That Burns Within
Strange and Sinful?
Escaping Reality
I Don't Kiss And Tell
Not-So-Secret Affections
Wanted Dead or Alive
Bitter and Lonely
Trouble In Paradise
Obnoxious Commotions
Apologies Don't Go Far
Deadly Riptides
Tears and Trials
Stormy Waters
Dreams and Darkness?
Determination and Danger
Damsel in Distress
Work and Play
Money & Madness
The Storm Continues
Love Is War
Desperate Times
Birthday Boy
Dangerous Thoughts
The Thunder Strikes Again
Stress & Scared
Safety is Important
Disagreements Are Dangerous
Sunday Moods
Far-away Kisses
Saturday Craze
Broken Farewell

Dazzling & Damaged

11 1 0
By pathetic_buddies

Chapter Thirty Two

~Teegan's POV~

"Ugh!" I threw my bag on the couch, then myself right after. School today was exhausting.

Zander walked in front of me and lifted my head up, sitting down, then placing my head in his lap.

"You alright, love?"

I looked into his electrifying green eyes and gave a sheepish smile. "I've been thinking..." I paused when he rolled his eyes, "That's dangerous." He joked, earning a nice slap on the forehead, "Shut up. Anyways, you've never taken me on a date." I accusingly tilted my head.

He barked out a throaty laugh, "Things have been pretty hectic for us since.. Well.. Since day one." He stated, making me giggle, "True, but no more excuses. You need to take me on a date! Even Jaxton is beating you! And he's a socially awkward jerk!" I sat up, looking at him with mock agony.

He put his hand over his chest and gasped at me, "I am wounded! I better get my act together - Be ready by seven. I'll be back to pick you up!" He exclaimed, pecking me on the forehead before jumping up and leaving. Not bothering in grabbing his bag or jacket.

"Well bye." I sarcastically waved at the closed door.

I stayed on the couch for a few minutes, just thinking. Is now really a good time to go on a date? Should I even be out enjoying myself when we have so much to deal with?

You know what, I deserve this. I should have some happy time. I'm going on that date and I'm going to enjoy myself.

I jumped up and hollered for Vi while I head upstairs.

"My room!" She hollered. I went to her room and let myself in, "You're in charge of the kids tonight. Zander's talking me out!" I exclaimed, looking at her.

She's in athletic shorts and a tank top, sitting on her bed with her back against the wall and with a very content looking Jaxton laying on her lap.

She gave me a toothy grin, "That's great, Tee! Where to?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "No idea. All he told me was to be ready by seven."

She looked down at her phone, "Well, it's four twenty three, so you have plenty of time." She assured me. I rolled my eyes, of course I knew that.

"We can take the kids to the fair, tonight?" Jaxton suggested, looking between Violet and I. "That sounds fun! But ask Tee, she's the one who just won guardianship of them!" Violet winked at me.

She's been using every opportunity she can find to make a little joke about how I got guardianship of Mikey and Iris. As if I just gave birth to them myself. I feel like most of it is simply because she's happy we're not losing them.

I nodded, "Sounds festive! Take a bunch of pictures!" I turned to leave, but paused and looked over my shoulder, "Oh, and Vi? Don't touch my trust money." I jokingly narrowed my eyes. She gave a mock salute and a little chuckle.

So much stress has been lifted from my shoulder since I was granted guardianship and all of the money and the estate mother left me was processed. I can easily take care of my family, now.

Clearing my head of those thought, I got in the preparation mindset. It's time to get dolled up.

I placed my phone on my speaker and played my eighties rock music station on Pandora. Turning it up fairly loud, I went to my bathroom and fetched myself a nice shower. After shaving and washing, I turned off the tap and rung my hair out, trying to get as much of the water out as possible.

Stepping out of the shower, I reached to the towel rack, grabbed my black and white towel and wrapped it around my body.

I softly hummed along to Livin' On A Prayer while I brushed my teeth.

Rubbing some moisturiser on my face, I checked my reflection for any blemishes, and proudly smiled when I didn't find any.

I quickly ran a comb through my hair and then made my way back into my room and straight to my vanity. I sat down and got to work.

After about half an hour, I smiled at the outcome of my makeup. I decided to go with a dramatic, yet natural smokey eye and a wing, dark and bold mascara, light contour, blush and highlight and finally some semi-glittery ruby red lipstick. I sprayed my face with some setting spray and jumped up, going to get an outfit.

I wonder what we're doing? That completely dictates what I should wear. Sighing, I decided to play it safe and dress casually cute. I grabbed my deep maroon long sleeve loose sweater, black tights, my maroon Ugg boots and a black scarf. I threw a few bracelets on, accompanied by matching earrings.

Quickly spraying some frizz control in my hair, I ruffled it some and walked to my body mirror to see how I looked.

I smiled to myself, proud of how well I cleaned up, and grabbed my mobile before heading down the hall and to Iris' room. I briefly knocked and entered when she gave a small "come in".

"Hey, kid. I'm about to leave. Vi and Jax are going to take care of you and Mikey for the night, okay?" I bent down a little. She gave a little nod, "Okay. Have fun, Tee!" She cheered, quickly hugging me before ushering me out. I gave a small grunt as she slammed the door behind me.

Little diva, that girl is.

I then went to Mikey's room. I knocked twice before he opened the door, giving me a questionable look. "I'm heading out, behave for Vi and Jax, okay little man?"

"You can't call me 'little man' if I'm almost as tall as you, wanker." He grumbled. I gave him a knowing smile, "Put a sock in it. Just behave for them, alright?" I ruffled his hair before going downstairs.

I looked at my phone to see it's five till seven. Just as I was about to straighten out my shirt, the front door opens.

Zander walks in looking as handsome as ever in his dark jeans and a becoming burgundy button up long sleeve flannel. I looked him up and down and gave him a little smirk, "You look nice." I compliment.

He stepped closer, "Thank you, gorgeous." He grabbed my right hand and kissed it, making me blush.

I looked down to my left, to try and hide my reddening face, but he put his finger under my chin and gently lifted my head up until we were making eye contact. "You look stunning." He quietly said, placing a lingering kiss on my forehead. I had no words, so I gave him a sheepish nod.

"Ready?" He asked, backing up and opening the door. I turned my body towards the stairs and shouted "I'm leaving! Have fun!" before walking out the door, giving Zander a quick thank you for opening the door.

We jumped into his truck and took off.

We arrived at the local drive in movie. He paid for us and parked his truck, his bed facing the screen. We got out and he laid a thick comforter down on his bed for us to lay on, and then brought out a little picnic basket.

We laid together, watching Avengers and eating fruit. It was the beginning to a magical night.

~Jaxton's POV~

We loaded everyone up in my car and drove to the fair. Once I paid, Violet and I lead a very enthused Mikey and Iris to the first ride we saw: The teacups.

"Get in with me, Jaxton!" Mikey invited. I shot Vi a smile before darting into the teacup, sitting across from Mikey.

"This is a little girl's ride, but pretend you like it. For Iris." He gave me a firm pat on the leg. I looked at him with amusement and curiosity, "If you don't like it, why'd you even get on?" I asked, gripping the railing next to me, trying not to focus on the sickening circling motions.

"Because that's what men do." He told me as if it were the most obvious thing.

"Men act like they like something for a little girl?" I mocked, but the poor kid thought I was seriously asking.

I bit back a laugh, this kid is too much sometimes. He cracks me up. He's such a fun and caring kid, I absolutely adore him. Both him and Iris.

"Yes. Real men do anything to make a lady happy." He puffed out his chest, "I'm a real man." I'm so grateful for this little guy distracting me, otherwise I would have already vomited.

"Oh, yeah?" I rose an eyebrow. He nodded, "I grow hair down there." He lowered his head, gesturing down to his crotch.

I burst out laughing, letting go of the railing and clutching my stomach. "Oh, kid!" I breathed, going into another laughing fit.

Suddenly the teacup stopped, signally the end of the ride. I stumbled up and made my way to Vi and Iris, still laughing. Violet gave me a questioning look, to which I shook my head. "I'll tell you later." I quietly laughed. She nodded, giving me an adorable smile.

I stopped walking and grabbed her arm, "You're so beautiful." I said. Her breathing hitched and her pale complexion started to turn a shade of deep red. Just as I was about to lean in to kiss her, Iris runs up and tugged my leg.

I looked down to her and gave her a soft smile. "What's up, princess?"

"Jaxton! Can you take me on the Ferris Wheel!" She asked, well more like demanded.

"Yes! We can all go!" I exclaimed, wrapping my right arm around Violet's shoulder, then holding Iris' hand with my left hand. Violet wrapped her right around over Mikey's shoulder and we all walked to the Ferris Wheel.

After waiting in line for a good ten minutes, it was finally our turn. Violet and I climbed into the first cart, then Mikey and Iris climbed into the second.

Once they moved up, Iris cheered, "We're moving, Mikey!"

Violet and I laughed, happy to see the kids having fun.

Once we got to the top, I pulled Violet close to me, "I love this." I breathed. The view up here is magnificent. With the moon illuminating the dark night, the stars danced in such a way that just makes me want to stay here with my amazing girlfriend forever.

"Me, too babe." Violet agreed, nuzzling herself further into my chest.

I stared into her striking blue eyes and right then and there, I knew that this girl - this dramatic, sassy, beautiful diva - will be mine forever. She's my whole future.

I kissed her nose, and she gave me a kind, bright smile. A smile so lovely it put the moon and stars themselves to shame.

I shot her a smile back, and told her, "I'm falling for you, baby. I'm falling hard and fast."

And I can truly say, falling for her is hard, but it is totally worth it. Her love will always be worth it. 

~~~~~

A/N

Hello, my darlings! 

How did you like 32? I loved writing it! And, I think I captured Jax pretty amazingly, if I do say so myself! Writing Jax sure was fun! Usually Kilee does, but I enjoyed it! (Not so much the lovey dovey stuff with Vi, but nonetheless, I loved it).

Comment, vote, and share!!

Much love!

~xoxo, Alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 6 10
Camping in a haunted forest on Halloween sounded like a great idea until Raven's friends start disappearing one by one, kidnapped by a creature who...
3.6K 468 30
Casey Hale lives in the small town of Shady Hallows, where everyone knows everybody's business. So when word of a murder sweeps through the small tow...
7.7K 626 32
The small town of Willowstream is one of an ancient history and of many secrets. Home to a myriad of supernatural beings that live there in secret am...
67 3 7
Werewolves, witches, and other supernatural creatures are real, though you'd probably never know it. Most live in houses, go to school or their jobs...