JOKER IMAGINES! (UNDER EDITIN...

By TheTrueAnimeQueen

Just wanna try it out! More

Imagine 1
Imagine 2
Imagine 3
Imagine 4
Imagine 5
Imagine 6
Imagine 7
Imagine 8
Imagine 9
Imagine 10

Imagine 11

1.7K 36 5
By TheTrueAnimeQueen

A/N: Sorry It's been so long since I've updated...Well, there's no time like the present!

(Y/N) POV:

I woke with a start and immediately go to sit up. The weird thing is that I couldn't. I saw that I was tied down onto a medical table with a small light above my head. I noticed that I was all alone in the room. There was a small medical tool tray by my side and just my luck it had a scalpel! I start to stretch my hand out a little. If I could just... All of a sudden I heard a door open. I moved my hand back and closed my eyes pretending I was still out.

Jokers POV:

I was sitting at my desk wondering what to do with the girl. I could just rid of her but wheres the fun in that? Maybe I should just show her whose boss and pin her up agains- my thoughts were cut short from a noise coming from the next room. I got get up and walked over to the door and go inside. I slowly walk up to the table and see her 'sleeping'. "Open your eyes I know you're not asleep I heard you" I demanded. When she opened her eyes I immediately flipped on the light above. I was soon greeted with a "God damn it! Turn the damn thing off!". 

(Y/N) POV:

After his demand I had opened my eyes to be met with a blinding bright light. "God damn it! Turn the damn thing off!" I shouted at him. All he did was let out his sick twisted little laugh. "I love it when they get feisty!" he said while giving me a predatory smirk. "Back off you creep!" I yelled. "Maybe I need to teach you some manners. Pet" He spat out. He grabbed the scalpel I was trying to reach earlier and cut me lose. He grabbed a gun from under his jacket and aimed it right at me. "Now be a good little girl and get on your knees for Daddy.".  

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update, my apologies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
963K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
681K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...