Flowers For My Enemy

By kogane_

Voltron soulmate au where you can feel all of your soulmate's pain, and flowers grow in the open wounds. - - ... More

Prologue
Flowers
Theories
Glass
OH NO
Minds
You Can't Die
Once upon a time...
Where Will I Be?
Oh No
A Chapter? Sadly, No.
About Chapter One...
Chapter Next!!!!!
Sentries
2020

Not a Chapter I Apologize

3.8K 84 11
By kogane_

Hey, its your good friends the authors. We want to apologize a million times for the current state of this story. We love writing it, but there's been a lot going on and with school and sports, there's been absolutely no time to write.  We promise that we will update as soon as possible. We feel absolutely terrible for not writing for this long. We have a chapter in the works right now, and it will be published as soon as possible. 

Sorry again,

Your authors :)

ALSO!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
860K 33.4K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
248K 6.4K 63
The Shadow Realm has taken 7 students captive to face the Phantoms. You and your crazy best friend, Aiden Clark, help the group as everyone works to...
240K 22.9K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...