Glass

~ Lance POV ~

"Crap. I'm late. Sorry guys I-" 

I'm cut off as I see the ground welcome me.

"KEITH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I grabbed my leg.

"OH GOD NO" Keith fell and grabbed his shin. We looked at each other, and I looked at Allura. 

Nothing.

Then I realized what just happened. I looked at  my leg, then at Keith.

Oh god.

No.

That's when I noticed the bandage around his arm.

I'm trying to stand up, but Keith does the same and we crash into each other. We both fall back down and reach for our ankle. We look at each other again, and both reach out to push the other person down, making an attempt to escape. My hand hits Keith's shoulder, and his hand hits mine. We both begin to stand up, but fall backwards. I clutch my shoulder, and Keith clutches his. I wince out of pain, and Keith does the same. I scoot myself backwards about 4 feet, and I ram my head into the wall. 

"Stop!" We both yell at the same time.

I glance at Pidge and Hunk, who are both crying from their laughter. I see them hand a 20 dollar bill to Shiro.

I jump up, and Keith does also. I run out the door, my face a flushed mess. Keith runs out another door, blushing just as hard as I am.

The last thing I hear while exiting the room is Shiro's comment. "Called it."

I run into my room and throw myself onto the bed. 

Why Keith?

~Keith POV~ 

I run out the door, blushing madly. I run to my room and punch a mirror. I hear a yell from another part of the castle. Oops. Forgot. 

I find some bandages and re wrap my bleeding arm. I then clean my hand, pulling out pieces of broken glass. 

I feel a tingling on my arm, and it spreads to my back. I then feel the flowers sprouting out of my arms, legs, and back. 

Oh god. Lance, what did you do? 

I finish bandaging my hand and march over to Lance's room.

"Lance, what the-" He's laying in the remnants of what once was a 7-foot mirror. I laugh. "So you decided to destroy a mirror too huh?" I then realize that Lance is crying. "Are- are you okay?" I walk over to him and try to help him up, but he attempts to push me away. He fails, due to the amount of glass in his arms.

"Go away," he says. "I don't want to see you."

"Lance you're bleeding everywhere."

"I'm aware. Now go."

"No, Lance. Plus you're killing me. God I can feel it, now let me help you up so you stop bleeding and these flowers stop growing."