Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Things should have been at peace after that battle on that day but, no matter which path I take, there will... More

Character Introductions
Welcome Home, Kano!
Spending Time With My Onee-chan
The New Enemy Is Katsumi's Old Friend?!
Sora Vs Kano
The New Student Raiden Yamashina
Sing-off! Raiden Vs Kou!
The Enemy Attacks And Raiden Shows His True Colours
The Silent Treatment
Raiden's Rock Night
Christmas Special
Kano Gets Kidnapped!
Kano Gets Rescued And Meets Kino and Raiden's Father
Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past
Bakeneko and Nekomanta Reunion
Precious Memories
Raiden and Kano's 'Date' Night
The Battle Begins
We've Got A War To Win
We'll Always be Together Big Brother!
The Fight Begins
Things Are About To Get Worse From Here
The Final Battle Begins
We Won't Lose! No Matter What!
Until We Meet Again In The Next Life
I Can't Ignore My Feelings Anymore

The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!

103 3 3
By Animefan446

KANO'S POV

A few days had passed since I had been back in Japan. The brothers were the same possessive freaks as always and they still tend to get a fight over me as well. It's so good to be back home even if those brothers love to fight over me. As I walked through the school hallway, I looked around and I thought to myself.

'It still feels like yesterday when I first came back to Japan after being in England for two years, after returning to Japan I met the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers as well.'  

I smiled to myself as I remembered what happened three months ago. I walked into my English class and I sat down next to the usual empty seat and Louisa was sitting in front of me with her head down on her folded arms. I looked behind me and Ayato did the same except he had a bored expression on his face. I smirked at him as I turned around to look at him.  

"What's up with that gloomy look on your face, Oreo?"

Ayato glared at me when I called him that nickname.

"How many times are you going to call me that? anyway, I am not looking forward to English, it always makes me sleepy and I'm always having trouble ."

Ayato groaned annoyingly. I smirked at him and I petted his red hair.

"Don't worry, at least now that I'm back you won't have any trouble."

 Ayato smirked and he nuzzled his head against the palm of my hand. Just then the bell rang and we both paid attention to the front of the class. The teacher came in along with a boy and a girl who I don't recognise. 

"Everyone, before class begins, I have an announcement, I like you to meet Sora and Sara, the Igarashi twins."

The teacher said happily. Some of the students were whispering happily at this because it was rare to see a boy and a girl as twins.

"Well, it's not every day we get to see Gemelos (Twins)."

 Louisa said with an impressed look on her face. Ayato and I nodded our heads in agreement. 

"Sora, Sara would you two like to introduce yourselves?"  

Sara nodded her head happy with a hint of nervousness while Sora stood there without a care in the world.

"Hi, I'm Sara! nice to meet all of you."

Sara said cheerfully making the boys awe at her with love hearts in their eyes.

"Tch...Sora."

Sora says with a bored and a gloomy expression making the happy atmosphere die down.

"They're twins all right but, their personalities are completely different."

Ayato nodded his head in agreement.

"Too right, one cheerful and cute but the other one gloomy and bored, that Sora is like Shu except he's not lazy."

I nodded my head at his comment. Sara sweat dropped as she looked at Sora and she laughed nervously.

"Uh, hehe, sorry about Ani (Brother), he tends to get a bit grouchy and he doesn't like being in a large crowd of people all of the time, he's a bit of a lone wolf."

The teacher understood this and then she said to them.

"Anyway, Sara there's a free seat next to Louisa and Sora there's a free seat at the-"

The teacher was interrupted when we watched Sora walked over to a seat that was already taken. Sora frowned at the male student and shouted.

"MOVE!!"

The male student shot up from his seat and he went to look for another one. Sora sat down and places his feet on top of the desk like if he owned the place. Sara sweat dropped and she sat down at the desk that's between Sora and Louisa.

"Sheesh, does your brother have an attitude problem or what?"

Louisa asked Sara. Sara looked at Louisa and she said to her.

"Gomen, Sora and I have always been together when we were little, we've got each other's backs since Oka-san and Otu-san left us in that orphanage, Sora thinks we didn't need anyone else in our lives not after what we've been through when we were little."

Sara says she looked at Sora who looked a bit grumpy.

"Don't need anyone else in your lives? that's a bit exaggerating, surely you two can do with some friends in your lives? I mean, what's so bad about that?"

 I asked as Sara looked at me. Sara looked surprised for a moment and she then smiled at me. 

"Well, when Sora and I were little, we met this one girl who has a kind and a caring heart, she always did found ways to make us smile, her parents died when she was about our age when we were younger, she was like this big sister to us but that was when she escaped the Orphanage before she left, she promised that she would come back for us but, she didn't fulfil that promise, she never came back to get us."  

I was surprised at  Sara's comment and so was Ayato, who also looked surprised as well.

"I'm sorry to hear that, at least now we know why Sora is a bit distrustful around other people."

Ayato said as he looked at Sora who was glaring at me.  

TIME SKIP TO BREAK TIME...

We were in the cafeteria, Yui, Kanato and I got some hot chocolate as we stood next to Louisa, Subaru, Laito, Ayato, Remi, Kou and Yuma. We looked at the twins and they were surprisingly popular with some of the other students.

"Um, did you guys think that they would be this popular?"

Remi asked as she looked at them. Sara was surrounded by some of the male students and she was blushing in shyness while Sora just sat there with a bored expression while some of the girls surrounded him as well. Dermot came over and he wrapped his arm around Remi's shoulders before I spoke up.

"Honestly, Sara is the popular one but I'm too sure about Sora, I mean look at him, he doesn't even bother to do anything, he kinda reminds me of a certain Sakamaki brother I know of."

I said as I remembered about Shu.

"Pfft!! hahaha!!"

Laito, Ayato, Yuma, Dermot and Remi burst out laughing while the others held back their laughs. Louisa looked at Sora with a smirk.

"Well, despite his gloomy attitude, you've got to admit he is one handsome devil, I wonder if I've got a shot at him."  

I spat out some of the hot chocolate that I drank because I nearly burst out laughing while Remi, Ayato, Laito and Kou held back their laughs as well. I giggled as I wiped my mouth with a napkin before speaking up again.

"Oy! what's so funny?!"

I looked at Louisa as I tried holding back my laughs.

"I'm sorry Louisa, but seriously? you and Sora? fat chance of that happening, I mean look at him."

I said as we looked at Sora and he didn't even have a care in the world.  

"So? in all honesty, I don't mind some who love to flirt with me but, I do like some boys who have that dark and gloomy expression not mention the calm and cool types as well, like Ruki for example."

 Louisa said with a smirk.

"Yeah, but I still say that ain't happening, besides, if I remember correctly, didn't you fail at making Laito your belonging?"

Yuma asked with a smirk. Louisa glared at Yuma and she then shouted.

"Hey! that only happened because Kano got to him before I did!"

A tick mark appeared on my head when Louisa said this.  

"OK! first off, that did not happen! Laito is a big pervert and I didn't steal him from you and secondly, you were being a yandere around him, you even used your little hypnotising spell on him so he could be yours! and this is why I find she-devils so annoying, all they ever do is show off their stinky scent just to try and get a man's attention."

Louisa glared at me and she shouted.

"Ha! that's rich coming from an Idol who smells like ash."

"At least I don't smell like a prostitute, freaky little weirdo."

Louisa and I butted our heads together as we growled at each other. While we were growling at one another, I heard Yuma spoke up.

"Oh brother, here we go again."

3RD PERSON POV

While Louisa and Kano were bickering, Sora was looking at Kano and he had a frown on his face. Sara looked at Kano and she smiled at her.

"Sara, there's no doubt in my mind that's her, it's Katsumi."

Sora as his eyes glowed red. Sara nodded her head at his comment.

"I know, isn't it great? I'm finally reunited with Onee-chan, now we'll be together forever."

Sara said happily. Sora continued to frown at Kano as he clenched his fists tightly in anger.

"No it's not great news, that woman that you once called your big sister is gone, she's nothing more than a traitorous snake."

"Sora, that's a bit harsh, what if she's changed?"

Sara asked nervously. Sora frowned as he looked at Sara.

"No, people like her will never change, I'll make sure that snake regrets that day abandoning us at that orphanage."

 Sora says as he remembered how he and Kura were left behind as their 'sister' escaped from their hellhole.

"We'll attack her after school, that way no one will know what we're about to do, understood?"

Sara looked at Kano and she then nodded her head.

TIME SKIP...

Kano was in the school gardens with Kou because they were working on some new songs together. Kou read over his lyrics and he sighed annoyingly again while Kano smiled at her lyrics. 

"Keneko-chan, how are you getting along with your song?"

Kano smiled at Kou and she showed him the lyrics that she wrote.

"It's going well Kou, I've written two new songs one after I broke up with Hayate and there's also this other one I've been working on as well, it's still in a working process so I haven't decided what to name it yet."

"Man I'm jealous, your songs always sound cheerful and they've got that rock-like-theme to it meanwhile mines are not going too well everything I come up with always sound rubbish."

Kou said with a disappointed look on his face. Kano looked at the song that she was currently working on and she then had an idea popping into her head.

"Hey Kou, that song that song I've been working on, I think it should have two people singing it, what do you say? wanna do another duet with me?"

Kano asked with a smirk on her face. Kou's eyes lit up and he then said happily.

"Really?!"

Kano nodded her head and Kou suddenly hugs her tightly.

"Keneko-chan!! thank you! thank you! I love you so much!!"

Kano blushed bright red when he said this. Kano shoved Kou away from her.

"I get it already! cut it out with the excitement already!!"

Kano shouts angrily. Suddenly, there was a chill in the air. Kano sniffed the air and her eyes widen because she knew that danger was approaching. Kano and Kou both stood up from the bench and Kou looked at Kano and he also knew that she was sensing this as well.

"You smell it too?"

Kou asks Kano. Kano nodded her head and then a large Ice spike came crashing down. Kou grabbed Kano and he teleported away in time. Kou and Kano looked back at the spot where they were before and they were shocked at how large the ice block was.

"That was a close one, thanks, Kou."

Kou smiled at Kano and she then stepped away from him and she looks around.

"All right, come on out, I know you two are there."

Sora and Sara came out of the shadows and Sora frowned at Kou and Kano.

"You dodged that one quickly looks like my sister and I aren't the only ones who became creatures of the night."

Sora and Kura's eyes glowed red. Kano and Kou weren't surprised by this.

KANO'S POV

"I knew, I knew there was something off about you two the moment I laid eyes on you, you two are impure vampires aren't you? just like the Mukami brothers."

I said as I looked at Sara and Sora.

"Yes we are, you catch on quickly, considering that you're the daughter of a vampire hunter."

I was surprised that Sora knew that I was a vampire hunter. Kou was surprised as well and he then looked back at the twins.

"You know now that I get a closer look at them, the twins look very familiar, I swear I've seen them somewhere before but I can't remember where."

Sora frowned and he clenched his fists tightly in anger.

"That's because Sara and I grew up in the same orphanage together, the same that you four call 'our hellhole' and it's also the same place where SHE escaped from that hellhole with you four ONLY TO LEAVE US TO DIE!!!"

Sora shouted as he threw an Ice spear at me. I jumped away in time and it then stabbed onto the ground behind me.

Kou then suddenly remembered something.

"What is it, Kou? do you remember them now?"

Kou looked back at Sara and Sora and his right eye started glowing red meaning that he was reading their hearts.

"I don't believe it, it's really them, the Igarashi twins are the children of the elemental mages!"

I was confused at his comment.

"Elemental...what? o_O?"

"It's a long story but, when my brothers and I were still stuck in our hellhole, Sora and Sara were also living in the same orphanage as we were, they were abandoned by their parents because of their power, after we escaped we thought that they were going rot in that hell but it looks like I was wrong."

I understood that much but there was something else that was bothering me.

"OK, but that still doesn't explain why Sora is trying to attack me, I mean what the heck did I do to tick him off anyway?"

Sora grits his teeth as he growled under his breath.

"You mean you don't remember? you were there that day, you said that you wouldn't let anything hurt me or Sara, you said that we'll always be together like a family! you promised that you would come back for us but instead, you broke it right after you disappeared in the middle of the night as you escaped with those four!!"

I was getting more and more confused at this.

"Hang on, I think you might have mistaken me for someone else because I don't recall saying any of that stuff and I definitely don't recall promising you anything because I don't know you all too well."

Sora got angrier when I said this but Sara looked shocked and yet, sad at the same time.

"Lair! you're nothing more than a TRAITOROUS LAIR!!!"

Sora created ice below my feet and then the ice shot up from the ground engulfing me in the process.

KOU'S POV

I was shocked at what happened.

"Keneko-chan!!"

Sora chuckled evilly and Sara looked shocked at this.

"Sora why did you do that?!"

Sora glared at me and he then smirked at me.

"It's because she was the one who abandoned us that day, it's called revenge, I told myself I was going make her regret the day she left us to escape with you four."

That was when it hit me, I realised then that Sora wasn't angry at Kano, he was angry at Katsumi.

"Now I finally understand..."

Kano's voice came from the large chunk of ice. Suddenly there was a light blue colour coming from the inside of the ice before it got destroyed into tiny pieces as Kano used her blue flames. I moved my arm out of my face and then the blue flames died down slightly as Kano stood up from the ground.

KANO'S POV

I landed on the ground as my ears and twin tails had popped out right before Sora could trap me in his ice magic.

"What?! how did you do that?!"

Sora asked in a surprised and an angry tone.

"I guess I forget to tell you that I have a blue flame nekomanta sealed inside of me, the same that saved your so-called friend, Katsumi Hayashi."

Sara smiled happily for some reason.

"You finally remembered Onee-chan!!"

I sighed and I shook my head.

"First the Mukami brothers and now those two, who's going to mistake me for Katsumi next?"

Sara and Sora were confused when I said this.

"Like I said, you've mistaken me for someone else, the person you're angry at is Katsumi, I'm sorry to tell you this but I am not her, my name is Kano Hayashi, I'm one of Katsumi's descendants."

Sora and Sara were shocked at this.

"D-Descendant? you mean, you're not Katsumi?" Sara asked in a shocked tone.

"If you're a descendant, then...does that mean...?"

Sora asked hesitantly. I nodded my head and I then looked at Sora once more.

"Katsumi is dead, she was murdered by a vampire called Takeo Karasuma."

I said in a serious tone shocking the twins even more. Sara had tears in the corner of her eyes when she heard me say that Katsumi had died.  

"No, not Katsumi-nee, it's not possible."

Sara said as she starts to cry.

"Dead...? no, this is not how it was supposed to happen."

Sora said as he looked at the ground in shock.

"Tell me something, what did you mean by Katsumi abandoned you two on the night when she escaped from the orphanage with us?"

Kou asks them as his right eye glowed red again. Sara looked at Kou again with a teary look in her eye.  

"Before Onee-chan escaped with you and your brothers, she promised us that she would come back for us but, eventually the orphanage was deserted, Sora and I waited and waited for Katsumi to come and find us but it never happened, we thought that she forgot all about us and left us to die."

 Sara said while trying to hold back her sobs. Kou was surprised at this and he looked at me.

"She's telling the truth, I can't believe my brothers and I forgot all about them too but, that still doesn't explain how you two are standing here in front of us alive and having vampire powers."

"I think I can answer that one for you Kou and I'll give you a hint, he's also the same vampire king who saved you and your brothers."

I said as remembered about Karl. Kou was surprised when I said this and so were the twins.

"So you know Karl-sama as well huh? anyway, my sister and I were on the brink of death due to starvation but that was until our saviour came and he gave us a second chance in life, truth be told, I was glad that we got a second chance to live, however, I told myself that if I were to see Katsumi again, I would make her regret the day she left me and my sister to die but.."  

I felt my twin tails stop wagging and I then said to him.

"Karl-sama tricked you didn't he?"

Sara looked at me and nodded her head.

"Yes, he did, he told us that Katsumi was doing well but he didn't mention anything about her being dead, once we came to the human world, we wanted to see her one more time before Sora could kill her but, we were already too late, Onee-chan is already gone from this world."  

I smiled at them and then my ears and tails disappeared.

"Not exactly, Katsumi may not be here in this world anymore, however, I'm still her descendant so technically speaking, she's not really gone from this world well, she kinda is, if you get what I mean."

Kou smiled and he patted my head before looking back at the twins.

"Keneko-chan is right when my brothers and I first saw Kano, we all thought she was Katsumi as a vampire, however, we were wrong we all felt disappointed because we wanted to see her and speak to her again as well but, even though Katsumi is gone, Kano is here and she's become our friend."

"You're only saying that because Kano here looks like her, well, apart from having red-orange hair."

Sora said as he pointed out at my looks.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

I said as my eye twitched.

"It's true that Keneko-chan looks like Katsumi, however, we're not friends with her because she looks like her, we're friends with her because we wanted to, it doesn't matter if she's our old friend or the Sakamaki brothers' adopted sister, she's still Kano either way."

I blushed at Kou's comment and I looked away in embarrassment.

"Anyway, now that's settled, let's go, Keneko-chan, you owe me big time."

I sweat dropped and I muttered under my breath.

3RD PERSON POV

After Kano and Kou left, Sara and Sora were still shocked at Kou's comment about Kano.

"Sora? what do we do now?"

"I'm not so sure anymore and honestly, I don't care, I still think Katsumi is a traitorous snake." 

Sara looked away as Sora said this. Sara then looked back at Sora with a determined look on her face.

"Sora you might not care but, I do and I'm going to do something about it, with or without your help."

Sara said as she walked away from a surprised Sora.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 36 34
Moving schools is always difficult - the strange new faces, the unknown building, the worry of sticking out too much. But for Takeda Tsuki, her fear...
11.8K 134 27
Current status: Discontinued, I completely lost motivation for it but I also feel like rewriting it all together who knows, it's also bad- like very...
55.9K 1.6K 35
Chiyomaru is Inuyasha's younger twin sister, a mortal girl who's demonic powers were taken from her in the womb by Inuyasha. Only powers that remaine...
721K 16.9K 24
What if Yui had a sister who is the total opposite of her and who was once a member of a street gang who stole and killed people for money? Meet (F/n...