Luna In Shining Armor

Galing kay GabTheRunt

A man walked into her cell. He was about 6'3 with messy black hair. He had dark blue eyes that reminded Mira... Higit pa

*1*
*2*
*A/N*
*3*
Sorry
*4*
five- d e p r e s s e d
six- i love you
seven- i'm sorry
eight-"Best Friends!?"
not an update- i m p o r t a n t
nine- snuggles?
ten-fathers and fights
eleven- out on a run with a flicker of hope
Thank You
Bad News
Twelve-girlfriend?!
Thirteen-Diagnosed
Fourteen-Coping With A Life Ahead
Fifteen-Bad Dreams
Off For Holidays
Sixteen-Getting Ready For The Holidays
17-Christmas Eve
Get Me To 120 Votes

Eleven-Sorry

108 5 0
Galing kay GabTheRunt

I don't think you guys understand how hard I work to get chapters out. I have to put homework and school projects to the side! My grades are going down and the least you guys could do is support me!

I haven't been updating because...what is the point. No one is giving feedback. I have about 500 readers and only 40 votes. No matter how hard I try you guys just won't budge. I think I should end the series. Just discontinue it because you guys clearly don't care about the work and effort. 

I don't know what to do anymore! Half of you aren't even going to read this! I just want to give up because no one cares. I risk my education for all of you to go out there and explore the world of books and you all ignore me! 

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF IT!

If nothing happens by November 15th, this book is being taken down.

why should I waste my time if no one cares?

this is see you later

probably goodbye

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

411K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
5.7K 581 63
JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mother and father, the alpha and luna of th...
2.7M 80.6K 48
The door opened quietly, Hades entered with all his glory, he looked at me with angry eyes. I gulped, "Before you say anything, I just want to tell...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...