Define It Jungkook.

Bởi armybombomb

"I still love you." Xem Thêm

Define It Jungkook.
WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK!?!
Period.
No Regrets.
Pain and Regrets.
I Cant.
I Just Know It.
Right Now.
A lot.
Uneasy and Restless.
Women. Aishh.
Same Jungkook.
Really Jungkook?
Because Of You.
You Whiny Baby
With Him
I'm Sorry.
You Stopped Crying.
God Dammit Jungkook.
You're Different
What's Wrong?
I knew it.
Don't touch me.
Baby?
No way.
Let's go.
Let's go home.
Holy Shit.
You too.

Good Night.

3.7K 101 76
Bởi armybombomb

"It's been a long day today, you should get some rest, okay?"

Jungkook reached into his front right pocket to get his spare of house keys. When he started to twist and unlock the door, I only stared at him.

I was really thankful for him. I just thought that it was time to stop being a dramatic baby and talk to him like an adult about everything.

No more hiding.

No more being awkward.

And just no more tension.

"Uh... Jungkook?"

He whipped his head to look at me and our height difference made me nervous. He was so tall compared to me, at least half a foot.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me with worried eyes.

"I... Um, can we talk about everything? I just don't want to be like this anymore," I said looking away from him.

When he didn't say anything, I looked up to see Jungkook's eyes widened and then his facial expression changed into a soft look. He had a small smile on his face and his eyes kind of sparkled.

He reached his hands to hold mines and rubbed small circles on my palm, "Not today."

I was surprised and gave him a confused look, but he only chuckled at my reaction.

"We can talk about this later. It's late and you should go wash up, then go to bed. Okay?"

I opened my mouth, about to say something, but he tugged on my wrists to bring me inside.

When Jungkook shut the door and locked it for good, he walked over to the kitchen. He tossed the keys onto the counter and grabbed a glass cup out of the cabinet.

He took out a jug of water when he opened the fridge door and then poured some water into the glass. When Jungkook was done, he walked over to me and handed me the cup.

I gladly took it and gulped it down till there was no more water left. When I finished, I handed the cup back to him and said, "Thanks."

"You should go wash up. Goodnight," Jungkook said a bit hesitant.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Play it cool and don't fuck up.

I have to be cool about things and then freak out when I'm all by myself.

"Goodnight, Jungkook," _____ said and walked upstairs.

I breathed out and felt jitters to be honest. She hugged me, called me Kookie again, and stayed by my side without running away. I'm really happy and I feel that we can work off of this.

Maybe we can start all over too.

I'm willing to give all my efforts to mend what we have between us and I hope she thinks the same way too.

When I heard the water running from upstairs, I smiled and headed upstairs to my room and changed into another white t-shirt and a took off my pants. I layed on my bed with my hands behind the back of my head and sighed.

I'm happy that there's progress.

Now I'm kind of way too excited to go to bed.

I sat up and grabbed my phone from my nightstand and began to check all my notifications. I had notifications from the group chat with the guys since they recently added me back.

Also, I had a notification from Jin. He asked if everything was alright.

Jin

Jin: Were you two able to talk to each other?

Jin: Is everything good?

I went to the options and pressed the phone icon to call him.

"What's up? Did something happen?" Jin groggily said on the other line.

"Did I wake you up? I'm so sorry, I'll talk to you later then," I mumbled.

"Nah, it's alright. I only closed my eyes for a few seconds and you called me right after," he chuckled.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes, Jungkook," he said.

"Hyung, I think I'm making progress with _____. I'm nervous, but I'm excited right now," I confessed.

"Did you guys talk it out?"

"No."

As if I could sense his confusion, he said, "Then how are you making progress?"

"Long story, but basically, she needed help and I was there for her. I also comforted her when she cried," I turned to lie on my side.

"Wow, you're so lucky. Take advantage of that opportunity, okay?" Jin advised me.

"Yeah, I got it," I smiled.

"Is there anything else you want to talk about? Sorry for rushing you, but I feel like I'm going to knock out any second, right now," he yawned.

"I think I'm good for now."

"Okay, goodnight. I have to hit Namjoon in the head for eating on my bed because I can feel crumbs now."

"Goodnight," I laughed and ended the call.

ORIGINAL POV

"Did you sleep well?"

I looked up from my laptop and smiled at him, "Yeah, I did. How about you?"

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't sleep as much," he yawned.

"Why not?"

He broke into a shy smile, "The reason is pretty lame."

"Tell me," I said pouting.

Jungkook sat down beside me on the kitchen dinner table. His hair was messy and he sniffed because of his rhinitis. Poor baby.

Actually, this feels kind of weird that I can be comfortable like this. It's not bad, I just didn't expect this to happen. Maybe we can't go back to being a thing anymore, but he is a good guy. I don't think I can be able to reject his offer if he wants to stay as friends.

"I was thinking about you," he confessed.

My heartbeat quickened as he threw that out of nowhere. "W- what?"

"You heard me."

"Why though?"

Jungkook threw his head back and chuckled, "Well, I still like you. I never stopped liking you."

Why do you make this so difficult?

"I don't know if we can go back to how things were. You were gone for so long and I'm afraid you'll end up leaving again," I said stating out my fears.

"Do you still like me, _____?" He leaned in slowly.

I could feel my cheeks heating up and I broke the eye contact first. I looked back at my laptop screen and began to type anything random to distract any emotions from coming back.

Jungkook sighed and leaned away. He was still staring at me, but this time, he propped his elbow on the table and leaned on his hand.

"Look, _____, don't answer that question. I'm already aware that you don't like me anymore, but can we be friends then?"

But I do like you. I'm just afraid of getting hurt again.

"Can you be clear with everything that happened and tell me why you left for so long?" I asked.

Jungkook had a soft smile on his face and said, "Can I take you out on a coffee date then?"

I didn't say anything and panic washed on his face. He held a hand out, freaking out, "I'm just kidding. We can go get pizza, coffee, ice cream to hang out. Not as a date. I was kidd-"

"I know, Jungkook. Don't worry about it," I chuckled.

--------------------------------------------------

"So how's you and Jungkook?"

"It's actually better than what I expected. We cleared things up and it's not tense or awkward anymore," I said handing Taehyung his drink.

"So, you guys are back together?" He asked and then took a sip of his strawberry milk.

"No, we're just friends," I sighed.

"Do you still like him?"

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Would you consider getting back together with him?"

"Tae, why are you asking all these questions? They make my brain hurt with all this thinking," I said nudging his arm.

He stuffed his free hand into his jacket's pocket. "No reason, I'm just curious."

[does anyone feel bad for Tae? He deserves more than this, so check out Facade lol]

"Soooo, you haven't been talking to me that much. Does it mean you're seeing someone?" I laughed and wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"You're funny, I wish I was seeing someone."

"Then explain why you've been so busy?" I poked his arm.

"I have some family visiting from France and I have to constantly eat with them and take them around to places with my mom," he groaned.

"But you're getting to spend time with your family. What's wrong with that?"

"Would you like it if your aunt nagged you and bossed you around? I don't think so, honey," he cocked an eyebrow.

"Don't you get money and gifts? You're getting rewarded with that as she nags and bosses you around," I said after finishing the last of my  drink.

"Getting gifts and money doesn't make up for constant bitching," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You get more practice so you'll be prepared for your future girlfriend," I teased.

"Do you constantly bitch?"

"If you piss me off, yes."

He smiled, "Imagining _____ getting mad and fuming is actually cute."

I slapped his arm lightly, "What's your problem?"

"Why are you so cute?" He shot back.

....

"Don't call me cute. It makes me cringe," I shivered.

Taehyung wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "Can't help it, _____. You're smoler than me and that makes you cute."

"Ugh, you're so gross," I tried shoving him away.

"Anyone who is smoler than Jimin gets an automatic 'cute' from me," he laughed.

"I'm so done with you."

That's when he started to give me a noogie and held me in a headlock.

"Sure, that's what they-" he paused,  "Hey, Jungkook."

Taehyung didn't have his arm around my shoulders anymore and they quickly went into the pockets of his jacket. I looked up to see Jungkook with a black plastic bag in his hand. He probably went to the convenience store that was two blocks away from our house to get snacks.

"Hey," he greeted us and then walked past us.

"Jungkook," I called out to him.

He didn't answer and just kept walking. I sighed out loud and called him again, but louder, "Kookie!"

He turned around and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Want to come hang out with me and Taehyung? We were planning to go to the movies," I offered pleading him with puppy eyes.

"Yeah, Kook. It's your favorite too, we're going to watch a horror movie," Taehyung smiled at him.

Jungkook forced out a weak smile and held up his bag, "Can't bring in food from the outside."

"We were just getting back from getting boba and have to stop by your house since we needed to get the car," Taehyung explained.

"Yeah, and you can drop off the snacks at home. C'mon Kookie, please?" I went up to him and tugged on the sleeve of his hoodie.

Jungkooks eyes softened when I said his nickname, and he looked down at the plastic bag, "Sure. I mean, why not right?"

I bit my lip and smiled at him, "Really?"

He nodded at me, "Yeah."

Jungkook didn't break eye contact with me and I felt my stomach bundling up with butterflies. My cheeks started to feel warm, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were a little pink.

Taehyung cleared his throat behind us, "We gotta go now if we want to make it in time for the 4:15 show."

--------------------------------------------------

"OMFFFFFFF this is so scary," Taehyung said as he stuffed his face with the buttery popcorn.

"The movie barely started, shut up," Jungkook laughed.

I was sitting between the both of them. Jungkook on my right and Taehyung on my left. I guess it's not too bad since there isn't any awkwardness or tension with anyone. I'm just still kind of nervous around Jungkook.

Jungkook leaned in and the side of his head was almost touching mines. He was chewing on a long piece of red licorice, decreasing each time as he munched on it. "I heard this movie was scary, can you handle it?" He whispered and pulled the licorice away from his mouth.

"Who do you think I am? A scaredy cat?" I said grabbing a licorice straw from my bag.

I still can't believe Tae and Jungkook both agreed on going to the dollar store before the movie started to buy snacks to sneak them in the theater. They even made me bring my bag to hold the raw evidence. I didn't mind too much though, Jungkook bought me my favorite candy and chips.

"Never said that, you just assumed. Let's make a bet between just the two of us then. Whoever flinches or screams from the movie first has to buy the winner whatever they want to eat. Deal?"

I looked at him and cocked an eyebrow, "Deal, scaredy cat."

We both looked back at the movie screen and the beginning of the movie was alright. Nothing scary or making us jolt out of our seats. I looked over to Taehyung and he kept alternating between his giant slurpee and popcorn bag. He's like half way done. Oh my.

On the other hand, Jungkook was slowly eating his candy and sucking slowly on the licorice straw. I guess I was staring longer than I intended to because he leaned in, "Ready to lose?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "You wish."

When we were in the middle of the movie, Taehyung excused himself to refill his popcorn bag and slurpee. Only Jungkook and I were left. The movie was actually starting to get more creepy, but not enough to freak me out.

I'm okay with murderers, but when it comes to demons and spirits... Bye.

The music in the background was making me anticipate the next jumpscare and I thought I almost lost the bet, but lucky I didn't. My mind started to wander off to how I was feeling about Jungkook.

I still like him.

"Oh shit," Jungkook flinched as a demon popped onto the screen and then turned to me, "I guess I lost this bet huh?"

"W-what? Oh, yeah you did loser," I stuttered.

"I was only startled because I was falling asleep."

"Sure, Jungkook."

"I'm serious," he whined.

"Now you're the big baby, a scaredy cat too," I teased him.

He gave me a soft smile and shook his head in disapproval. I smiled back and went back to paying attention to the movie before Taehyung came back.

Taehyung came back seconds later with a refilled large bag of popcorn and a large slurpee. He seated himself on my left and settled down until he felt comfortable. He turned to me and whispered, "Did I miss much?"

"Barely anything, Tae."

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook laughed as the three of us walks out of the movie theater, "That was fun. Thanks guys."

"No probelmo, I found it fun too. How about you, _____?" Taehyung nudged his elbow onto mines.

"It was great. I haven't been to the movies in so long. I kind of forgot how fun it was to be in a giant room with loud ass speakers and snacks," I nodded.

"You mean snacks we snuck in right?" Taehyung said smugly.

"If we were still inside, you would have gotten us in trouble," I smacked his arm.

I looked at Jungkook and he was looking down at his shoes, hands in the huge pocket of his hoodie. He was a little quiet causing me to nudge his arm.

"Are you tired?"

Jungkook looked at me and nodded. "Yeah, I know I'm going to knock out when we go home," he yawned.

"Don't worry, Kook. I'll go 85 mph just for you," Taehyung joked.

"You're kidding right?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Maybe," Taehyung winked.

"If you go 85 mph, I'm never going out with you ever again," I said.

"Hah, I guess I'll be going 25mph then."

After walking into the underground parking lot, Taehyung scratched the back of his neck in confusion. "Do you guys remember where we parked?"

"No? You're the driver, why didn't you remember?" Jungkook frowned.

"Are you kidding me Kim Taehyung?" I sighed.

"I know it was on this floor, I swear!"

We started to look around and luckily we found the car in ten minutes because I remembered that it was parked by a pillar with graffiti on it. Taehyung unlocked the car and I decided to sit in the back with Jungkook.

"You didn't want to sit in the front?" Jungkook asked.

"No," I said shaking my head.

"Why not?"

"I wanted to sit with you," I avoided eye contact with him and put on my seatbelt.

--------------------------------------------------

"Bye guys!" Taehyung shouted from his car.

"Bye Tae!" I waved back and so did Jungkook.

We watched as Taehyung drove off and I rummaged through my bag for the house keys. After a while of trying to find them, but I couldn't, Jungkook said, "Losing your keys again?"

"I did not lose them."

"Then why did I find them laying in the car earlier?" He raised an eyebrow and held up my keys.

"You stole them," I said.

"Does finding them on the car floor count as stealing?"

I poured and Jungkook grinned at my reaction. He shook his head and unlocked the door in a split second. When I walked in, I closed the door after and locked it.

Jungkook abruptly tossed the keys and luckily, I caught it before it hit my face. It would be so embarrassing if it did.

"So what did you want to eat since I lost the bet?" He asked.

"Oh, I haven't thought about it yet. Probably something that requires skewers. I always like that," I said and thought about all those times I ate fries, popcorn chicken, and fried tofu with skewers.

"Hmmm, I see. I know the perfect place," he hummed in approval.

"Where?"

"You'll see."

"When will we go?"

"Tomorrow."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows to ask if I had anymore questions to ask him. I smiled and shook my head because I don't think I had any more to ask.

He started to walk upstairs and I followed him since our bedrooms were next to each other's. Before he walked into his room, he turned to face me. The dim lighting in the hallway was my lifesaver because it concealed how nervous and trash I looked right now.

"Thanks for today, I really enjoyed it," he said softly.

"Yeah, no problem," I said and he leaned in.

"Make sure you don't have any plans tomorrow night, you're going to go out with me."

"Okay," I nodded.

Jungkook leaned in even more and ruffled my hair. I closed my eyes shut and when I opened them, Jungkook was laughing. I shook my head and slapped his arm lightly.

"Good night, _____."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

242K 14K 25
"Dear Yoongi, I love you. -your secret admirer♡"
6.1K 274 38
"Screw that- I want you Taehyung." -Jeon Jungkook
31.2K 2.1K 44
Despite the countless "Let's put an end to this now" In the end, I can not end it I can not let you go
14.7K 605 23
"Just keep smiling for me........" Jungkook X Reader