Just A Fool || JUNGKOOK

By ImYourSunShineHobi

"You don't know what feelings are?" "No. Can you teach me?" "Teach you feelings?" "Yes! It'll be fun right?!"... More

One ~ The new arrival
Two ~ New Aquaintances
Three ~ Moving eyes
Four ~ The ward
Five ~ Gestures
Six ~ Degrade
Seven ~ Dont Fade
Eight ~ Regain
Nine ~ Refrain
Ten ~ Ominious
Eleven ~ Calamity
Twelve ~ Blight
Thirteen ~ Elegant
Fourteen ~ Fear
THE EPILOGUE

Fifteen ~ The final solution

61 22 3
By ImYourSunShineHobi

March 23rd ~ We needed a solution. A solution to get us out of this wretched place.

Uen Kyung P.O.V

I feel my throat dry. My back still sore and my eyes stinging as I open them, the light softly blinding them as I rub them.

My whole body felt weak and lethargic, waking up knowing that I've just seen someone get murdered... right in front of my eyes isn't a pleasant thing to think about everytime you wake up.

As I slowly tilt my head to my left, Jungkook was sitting, his arms and hands on his lap, patiently waiting for me to come up to glass like I always do.

His soft smile arising as he notices my eyes averted onto him.

"Hi beautiful." He says, his mouth red and plump.

"Hi.." I softly reply, smirking at his comment.

"Should we just stay in our cells? We clearly aren't safe, we're not getting any saner anyway. We have each other." I say, looking into his dark brown eyes, slanting as he smiles.

"Yeah I agree. No point in getting murdered by Taehyung." Jungkook replies, softly averting his eyes to my pale hands, his face saddening.

"I just wanna hold your hand." He softly whispers, his eyes all bloodshot from last night.

"You should sleep... your eyes are so bloodshot right now. It's making me sad. I want to hold to your hand too..." I say, looking back into his eyes.

"I should. But I can't. Taehyung is a living nightmare and I can't sleep because of it. I'm scared he will kill me." Jungkook says, rubbing his eyes as he averts his stare to my hand again.

"Jungkook. He won't kill you. I'll make sure of it. I'll make sure he won't do what he did..." I reassure him, placing my forehead against the glass.

"I just want to feel you. I just want to feel your touch." Jungkook whispers, placing his head against the glass too, his soft breath reflecting on the glass.

A sudden bang hits my door.

I stop breathing for a second and as I turn around, it was the woman... who brought me into the cell on my first day.

Her eyes staring at me through the small window frame, ready to take me out to the ward.

As she slams open heavy metal door that clangs as it hits the other side of the wall, she softly smirks and goes to grab my arm.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask confused as she drags me towards the door forcefully.

"To see our leader" she mutters as she slams the door behind me, taking me to the ward up the hall.

"Jung-"

"Shut up" She interrupts me quickly.

As she forces me through the door, locking the door as fast as she could, her fingers pale.

Her eyes averting to another metal door across the room, black and darkening.

I feel my breathing go irregular as she pushes me towards it, her nails cold and sharp as it digs into my arm.

As he opens the door, a strong aroma comes from the darklit room, a dark figure was sitting at the end of the room, silent, a magazine in hand.

The room suddenly lights up, revealing Taehyung sitting on a white chair, throwing the magazine on a chair next to him.

His eyes widening, his face looking surprised.

His eyelashes softly flutter as he arises from his seat, I step back trying to not to cry as he steps closer to me.

I could feel the tears stinging my eyes as he has a smile on his face, clicking his fingers as the lights dim softly.

The woman let's go of my arm walking out of the room, locking it behind me. 

"What do you want Taehyung, to hurt me? To kill me?" I say without hesitating. My mouth quivering as he puts his face in front of mine, biting his soft lip.

"No." He quickly says, wiping the tear from my pale face, my whole body shaking, knowing he could probably stab me at any time.

"Don't worry I've got a solution for your pain. A route." He whispers, staring into my dark eyes.

"A route?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"A route. An escape route out of here. Right here." Taehyung says in a high and happy voice, pointing to the vent behind his chair.

"That leads to the outside. The countryside. Come with me will you? Uen kyung." He asks, turning around, walking over to the metal vent.

Opening it softly, turning around to me, smiling like a little kid.

"I understand that you are scared of me. You want me to stop hurting you. I'm changing because of how I see how you act around Jungkook. Kind and sweet. You like a role model in a way aren't you?"

"What are you talking about? You hurt Jungkook, you cut my back! Scarring me! Kill someone right in front of me and your calling me a role model? How could you even know what that means if your that mentally insane?!" I reply, my whole body filling up with unused anger that had to come out.

He laughs and turns away, his face softly turning aggressive.

"I know. I'm just as mentally insane as everyone else in this stupendous place. Aren't I?" He replies, turning his face once more to vent, pointing to it.

"Come on. This is your only escape." He says, his eyes averting behind me, Jungkook suddenly by my side.

"All of my friends have already escaped, here's proof."

"Namjoon!" Taehyung shouts down the vent, his voice echoing.

"I'm here!" He replies, banging his fist inside the vent to let us know he's in there still.

"Come on..." He lends his hand out, grabbing mine and pulling me forward towards the vent.

Jungkook sighs and grabs my arm softly, pulling me back, watching taehyungs face soften.

"I promise this is the only way! I've been here longer than you remember."

"Fuck you" I whisper, kneeling down, crawling into the cold vent, namjoon sitting inside, gesturing me to come forward.

As I crawl further into the vent, looking back at Jungkook following me, namjoon grabs my arm harshly.

"Don't trust Taehyung. He's sending you into a death trap, I'm gonna get you outta here. Once we get out of the pipe, run. Just run." Namjoon explains, forcefully pushing me in front of him.

I listen to what he had to say, scurrying forward out towards the pipe that I had to crawl through.

As I use my hands to grasp onto the ridges of the pipe, I feel a sudden breeze of wind hit my face.

It was the outside.

I pop my head out of the pipe, feeling namjoon push my legs up and out of the pipe and he signals me to run, same with Jungkook.

As we attempt to run I see in the corner of my eye, Taehyung trying to grab namjoon, namjoon flailing back onto the soft grass.

His feet panicking, not knowing where to step as Taehyung attempts to stab him with his lucky penknife.

"YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME!" Taehyung screeches as he goes to slash namjoons arm, but misses by inches.

As we both watch in dismay, namjoon tackles Taehyung to the floor, his penknife slipping out of his grip.

But what they don't realise, is that there is a cliff right next to where namjoon is heading towards.

"You look scared now, don't you namjoon?" Taehyung snarls, pushing him eagerly towards the edge of the steep cliff.

"No I'm not, your gonna feel my wrath. I'm sick of you being manipulative and petty! I don't wanna see you alive anymore." Namjoon replies, twisting Taehyung as his feet rest on the edge of the cliff.

"Say your last goodbyes tae."

"Fuck you, you piece of shi-"

As taehyung attempts to speak namjoon had already pushed Taehyung off of the steep cliff, watching his flailing body fall through the cold and windy air.

His body smashing onto the rocky beach below, blood pouring from his body.

Namjoon stared.

Just stared down at his bloody body on the rocky beach.

"Stupid prick" Namjoon mutters, walking towards us, a soft smile on his face.

"Well that was taken care of. Gotta run sorry. I have plans, I'm assuming you may have plans too?" Namjoon says, waving softly as he sprints off into the mist.

As I turn and look up to Jungkook, all I could do was wrap my arms around his body, feeling his warmth protect me.

"We are free jungkook." I say, feeling the fresh cold air run through my black hair.

"Are you ready to see the real world? I ask, holding his cold hand as he stares up at the blue cloudy sky.

Jungkook looks down at me and smiles like he's never smiled before, his eyes averting up to the sky, a tear falling from his eyes, rolling down his red cheeks.

"I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you and see the world for myself."

"I love you Uen Kyung"

"You made me feel everything"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.9K 120
"you can't feel pain?" "no" in which taehyung is unable to feel pain. 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚
132 0 7
ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʟᴀᴠᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀ, ʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ, ꜱᴀꜰᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ... ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ...
34.6K 3.5K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...
837 35 30
"Am I a rebound? I thought you were hurt? Mad at me? Now you act as if....I don't know." He was in fact right. I don't know either. Im suppose to be...