The Not So Compatible Couple

Por ihareemnisar

"Just how much can you eat"? He asked eyeing her and she glared at him "Listen Mr don't you dare say a word a... Más

Prologue
Cover for book
Chapter 1
New story
Listen up !
Cover
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

3.6K 309 79
Por ihareemnisar

Another update people..Yayy !

Don't forget to vote , comment and share.

Love

Hareem

P.S  I'll be waiting for your comments :)

"Hello"? Sikander spoke in a busy tone while his fingers were typing on the laptop with the speed of a bullet.

"Haroon speaking". The voice from the other end made him stop typing and his concentration turned on the call fully.

"Good evening Sir".

"Good evening Sikander. So how's everything going"?

"Everything is going according to the plan Sir. I am still trying to locate the guy but it seems that he is good at hiding".

"You are our best man Sikander. I know you'll find him but make sure you don't blow your cover ".

"Yes Sir".

"Take care young man".

"Good night Sir".

He threw his phone on the bed feeling tired, he was so busy he didn't even had time to eat. He went to the kitchen and was about to heat up the food that his cook made for him.

He was heating it up in microwave when her thoughts crossed his mind. Her innocent face when she asked about the food. Sikander realized her food is more than anything in her life and he chuckled .

He had no idea how to approach her or even how to meet her. He just can't go to Agha Jan's house like that without a reason. He had to control himself but he had to approach her one way or the other.

He sat down on the chair beside the small wooden dining table in the kitchen and started eating his dinner .

............................................................................................................

"Look honey you have to tell somebody otherwise you won't be able to handle him alone. You know how he is and I am only saying this for your betterment Urwa. At least involve someone from your house". Nadia tried to reason with her and Urwa sighed looking down on the table.

"Fine I'll talk to Essa about it". She said in a defeated manner and Nadia smiled at her softly.

"Finally you understand. Thank God. By the way moron three o clock". Nadia said in a sour tone and Urwa looked exactly in the direction she pointed out and gritted her teeth.

Jahangir Alam was smiling at her irritating her and both of them slowly got up from their places and picked their stuff up leaving the café.

"I am heading to the library ,you coming"? Urwa asked Nadia and she nodded silently.

"Let's just get out of here. I can't really tolerate this vile creature's presence". Nadia said in a bored tone and Urwa chuckled.

"Tell me about it". They both walked out of the café listening to the wolf whistles behind them. Urwa knew who it was but didn't turn around to look at him. Nadia grabbed her hand and got out of the cafeteria before Urwa could really go badshit crazy on his ass.

...................................................................................................................

"And when were you planning to tell me all of this"? Essa raised his eyebrows at her and she looked down at her hands.

"I don't know. I wanted to handle it myself". She murmured and Essa raked a hand through his hair sighing.

"Seriously Urwa what were you thinking. You think you can handle Jahangir Alam on your own"?

"I just don't want a fight because you know it'll turn everyone's attention on me and I just want to a have normal final year in university". Her voice raised an octave and Essa looked at her in silence.

"We can handle it without fighting too Urwa you should've at least told me or even Sheheryar for that matter. Its been going on for like what , three years and you are telling me this now ,I think I have a right to be mad at you ".Essa sat on the bed beside her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"You are my sister Urwa, for God sake at least trust me enough to tell me things like these as soon as they happen. Everyone knows what kind of a bastard he is". He clenched his fist hard enough to turn his knuckles white.

"Sorry". She whispered and he put his arm around her shoulder kissing her head.

"I'll handle it, don't worry about it ok. Now relax".

......................................................................................................

The very next day Urwa attended her classes in a relaxed mood. Nadia was right ,she felt at ease after talking about it with Essa. Now at least someone knew about it.

Her phone beeped twice and she opened it to read the text.

"You look amazing today love".

The colour drained from her face as she read the message again and again. She had no idea who it was and now whoever it was knows where she is ,even what she is wearing at the moment. The thought was enough to made a cold shiver ran down her spine.

She immediately dialed Nadia's number and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey ,what's up"?

"Nadia where are you"? The seriousness of her voice was enough for her best friend to figure out something was going on with her.

"Downstairs in the hall. Everything alright"?

"No. Just get to the library .NOW".

Urwa almost threw her phone on the table and wiped the little spots of sweat on her forehead. After five minutes Nadia came towards her and she stood up from her chair hugging the life out of her.

"What's wrong"? Nadia rubbed her back as she tried to hide her tears.

"He can see me Nadia". Her voice came out muffled and Nadia frowned.

"Who"?

Urwa showed her the text and Nadia went silent for a minute. Seriousness settled on her features as she breathed out mutely.

"Alright. Don't panic. We'll sort this out. May be someone is playing a prank on you ". She tried to stay as calm as possible for Urwa.

"Nadia I have no idea who this is and now he knows what I am doing and even what I am wearing. That's creepy. God knows for how long he is watching me". Her hands started shivering and Nadia nodded at her.

"Alright, just relax. Let's ditch the rest of the day and get some coffee from a coffee shop. We'll talk there". Urwa picked up her bag and books and left the library as soon as she could.

Her phone beeped again and her face paled reading the new message.

"Ditching the day love"?

Nadia snatched her phone away from her hands, read the text and switched it off immediately.

"Take the alternate route to my house, we are going home ". She told the driver while Urwa sat silently with her head in her hands. Nadia turned around to find something out, if someone was following them then they must be near them but there were a hundred cars behind them and in heavy traffic she was unable to say anything.

"First that stupid Jahangir and now this creep". Urwa gritted her teeth.

"Well lets just say my friend you are very popular these days". Nadia said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Give me my phone Nadia" Urwa said and Nadia handed it over to her without a word. As soon as she switched on the phone another message came. Nadia looked at her silently for a second then said.

"Open it Urwa".

And she did, her breathing almost stopped reading what was there and this time Nadia panicked too.

"Well..taking the alternate way isn't a good idea now is it sweetheart and by the way tell Nadia's driver to drive slowly or you might have an accident".

There was utter silence in the car for a minute before they both turned around to look at the cars. Traffic was too much to find anyone properly in it. Urwa did the only sane thing she could as panic settled inside her system. She dialed Essa's number who picked up on the first ring.

"Urwa"?

"I need help Essa".

.....................................................................................................................

After Urwa told everything to Essa, he told them to keep driving and to wait for his call. After exactly ten minutes he called them again.

"Urwa listen to me carefully. I have called Sikander. He is in the same area as you. He'll control the situation since I am too far away from you guys. Even if I try it'll take at least forty five minutes for me to get to you guys. Sikander on the other hand is on the same route. After exactly five minutes a police van and a private car will start to follow you guys. Don't panic that'll be Sikander and his men. He can take control of the situation much more efficiently then I can. Mean while they are trying to track who is behind you guys ok. Now just sit in the car and relax and keep talking to me". After he finished Urwa blurted out immediately.

"Can he help us"?

"Off course he can. Give him some credit Urwa ,he is a cop".

"Ok". After a few minutes Nadia and Urwa saw a police van following them along with another car.

"The police van is behind us Essa". Urwa said and Essa sighed.

"Thank God. Its Sikander. Now just relax, he'll be with you guys till you reach home alright".

"Yeah, thank you Essa".

"Anything for you sister. And if you need anything , call me back ok"?

"Yeah I will".

"You sure you ok sis"?

"Yeah I am fine".

"Alright . Call me when you reach Nadia's place. I'll pick you up from there myself".

"Ok".

Essa disconnected the call and her phone started ringing again immediately.The caller id made her gulp in fear again.

Private number !

"Pick it up Urwa". Nadia said with a determined look on her face and Urwa pushed the button picking up the call.

"Hello"? Her voice sounded like a question laced with fear.

"Urwa...I am here". Listening to Sikander's familiar voice a lone tear came out of her eyes as she sighed with relief and rested her head against the car seat closing her eyes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
12.7K 980 27
What people don't do in LOVE... They cross every limits, whether it is to die or to kill... "kyu aaye ho abh mere paas apne shaadi ki raat guzarne ke...
262K 14K 36
This is a Story of Her hate and his love. It's a war between hate and love... Saad loved only and only Rimsha but Rimsha loved only and only Maaz...
7.4K 876 26
....˖☆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 + 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞☆˖.... "You can't marry him Vaani" I said staring deep in her eyes gritting my teeth my chest...